Search the Boards

Search Results for "BARRALE" - 12 Messages

per page

I dont know much Posted on: 17 Feb 2007, by  iamthemomof3b...

Surnames > Mazzola

I dont know much but i do know that my great grandma Rose(Rosa) Mazzola(Barrale) came over from Italy with her husband Joseph Mazzola on the italian ship ROMA in April of 1908. They were sailing from palermo...

Shirley Jean Rudy (nee Fuerst) Posted on: 20 Aug 2007, by  BWarner3423

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...great-grandmother; stepmother of Robert F.(Mary) Rudy and Barbara Ann Rudy Ransom; and cousin of June Barrale; dear friend of Bonny (Don) Reed, Barb Freeman, Pat Karnes, and Sylvia Butler.Services: Shirley's...

Re: Looking for Salavatore (Sam) LoPresto/Barrale connections.. Posted on: 27 Oct 2007, by  bwimpling8888...

Surnames > Lopresto

Hello--I am looking for any relatives of Ellen or Ella Lopresto Black, from the Rices Landing area of PA. She was my grandmother that I never had the chance to meet. She married Robert Black in l908 ...

Re: Looking for Salavatore (Sam) LoPresto/Barrale connections.. Posted on: 29 Oct 2007, by  bwimpling8888...

Surnames > Lopresto

Hello--my great grandparents were Macentok and Mazora Lopresto, who lived in the Rices Landing, PA area in early l908 time period. Their daughter Ellen or Ella, was my grandmother. She married Robert...

Re: Looking for Salavatore (Sam) LoPresto/Barrale connections.. Posted on: 27 Dec 2007, by  beibhann

Surnames > Lopresto

I'm sorry, but I don't think there would be a connection. My grandparents lived in Mississippi and Louisiana. Thanks for the post, though. :-)

Re: Riggio/Barrale Posted on: 16 Mar 2015, by  Joel Parisi

Surnames > Riggio

I know this topic is ancient, but I'd be interested to find out as well... it's very possible that your Freida Barrale is my great-grandmother.

Re: Looking for Salavatore (Sam) LoPresto/Barrale connections.. Posted on: 08 Jun 2015, by  Jane pocus

Surnames > Lopresto

Hi. I replied to your post last night telling you that I am also a granddaughter of Sam and Gennie LoPresto. I'm not sure how long I will stay on Ancestry.com but I wanted you to know that you can fi...

Looking for Salavatore (Sam) LoPresto/Barrale connections.. Posted on: 13 Apr 2002, by  ray_denise

Surnames > Lopresto

Hi, I am looking for any connections to Salvatore, call Sam, LoPresto and Gennie Barrale. (My grandparents). Gennie's parents were Louis and Margaret. She had a sister named Anne and two brothers, names unk...

Virgil J. Sansoucie Posted on: 21 Nov 1999, by  ssmith39011

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jefferson

...Roscoe Sansoucie and Rodger Sansoucie, both of DeSoto; four daughters, Mary Dabbs of Hillsboro, Marsha Barrale of Dittmer, Alice Thawley of New Jersey and Donna England of DeSoto; three brothers, Calvin Sans...

Riggio/Barrale Posted on: 18 Dec 2005, by  cindyarriaga

Surnames > Riggio

Antonina(Nina) Riggio married Ralph Barrale in Marion, IL. Have 3 children, Katherine, Sarah, Freida. They moved to Chicago sometime after 1921. I'm looking for Antonina's and Ralph's parents/sibs names, and...

per page