Search the Boards

Search Results for "BARNTHOUSE" - 71 Messages

per page

Shoup Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by Fran Edwards

Surnames > Shoup

...was Mary - daughter Eva who married Patrick McCoy. Eva and Patrick's daughter Margaret married Wm. Barnthouse in PA.-moved to Ohio. Would like to email privately about other facts on the family.

above missing link Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Fran Edwards

Surnames > Shoup

The above missing link has been resolved. Please remove.

Missing Link Posted on: 10 Feb 1999, by Fran Edwards

Surnames > Shoup

...(yr. unknown), parents of Eva Shoup who married Patrick McCoy, who were the grandparents of Emily Jane Barnthouse b.Oct. 3, 1840, d. May 5, 1926. Would like to find out if Wm. Barnthouse and Margret Banthouse were Emily ...

Re: Joseph Elizabeth Hershberger Slabaugh Posted on: 22 Dec 2003, by Lara Lutz

Surnames > Slabaugh

This is great! My gr grandfather was Charles Ira, son of Samuel, son of Joel. He and your grandfather were brothers! I know the story of his mother and sister's death, and the toll house. You probably...

Re: Joseph Elizabeth Hershberger Slabaugh Posted on: 22 Dec 2003, by Lara Lutz

Surnames > Slabaugh

Hi Cindy - happy to share! I do have a good bit of info on this family, their descendants, and their homes in Garrett Co Md. I'm wondering what the best way is to send it. If you want all of it, it mi...

Re: Phillip Jacob Gangloff Posted on: 28 Apr 2002, by Pauline

Surnames > Gangloff

I believe this is the same family. The name was later changed to Gangluff. I have Philip Jacob Gangloff,1801, married Anna Riehle, March 16, 1801,on March 15, 1821 in Germany. My listing of their chil...

BARNTHOUSE Posted on: 24 May 1999, by Yvonne Williams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

Searching for descendants and ancestors of William BARNTHOUSE listed in 1790 Pennsylvania census Easton Town, Northampton Co. (page 171). Thanks. Yvonne Williams

Isaac Hunter Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by Kathy

Surnames > Womer

...looking for Isaac Hunter, he had a son John, Born May 11, 1816 in Greene Co. PA John married Barbara Barnthouse of Maryland John died May 14, 1857 in Henry Clay Twp.,PA near Confluence, PA Could this be the sam...

Matthews-Barnthouse-Ratcliff Posted on: 14 Jan 1999, by Denise Matthew-Sowders

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Davis

...Herman Matthews b. 15 March 1871 in Troy, Davis, IA d. 6 Dec. 1931 in Gage Ok. married Maude (Minnie M.) Barnthouse b. 24 Nov 1872 in Van Buren Co. IA d. 7 Nov 1911 in Arnett, Ellis, OK. They were married 6 Dec...

Matthews*Walton*Abbott*Barnthouse Posted on: 14 Jan 1999, by Denise Matthews-Sowders

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Ellis

...Matthews b. 15 March 1871 in Troy, Davis, IA d. 6 Dec. 1931 in Gage Ok. He was married to Maude (Minnie M.) Barnthouse b. 24 Nov 1872 in Van Buren Co. IA d. 7 Nov 1911 in Arnett, Ellis, OK. They were married 6 ...

Descendants of Heinrich Christian Wessel Posted on: 24 Mar 2007, by  Jeana312

Surnames > Wessell

Below is the information I have on my g-grandfather Wessel's line fo the family. Working backwards Karen (Griggs) Sponsler is my mother. Margie Louise (Wessel) Griggs is my grandmother. James Alvaa...

Descendants of Heinrich Christian Wessel Posted on: 24 Mar 2007, by  Jeana312

Surnames > Wessel

Below is the information I have on my g-grandfather Wessel's line fo the family. Working backwards Karen (Griggs) Sponsler is my mother. Margie Louise (Wessel) Griggs is my grandmother. James Alvaa...

OBIT Magaline Hack Nuttall 1925-2007 Posted on: 06 Nov 2007, by  KandyBackAgee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jefferson

...Young of Lebanon, OH; one brother, Harold (Alberta) Hack of Louisville, KY; two granddaughters, Melinda Barnthouse of Centerville, OH and Marcy (Adam) Marriott of Maryville, TN; two great grandchildren and many...

Barnthouse, Leroy E. Posted on: 05 Jan 2008, by  SapphireWhims...

Surnames > Barnthouse

Would appreciate any information. Son of Melvin Irwin Barnthouse and Mary B. Flanagan

Michael H. Thomas Posted on: 30 Dec 2007, by  sarahl29

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fayette

...Michael A. Thomas, b. 1836 Fayette Co., d. Fayette Co. between 1910 & 1920. First wife Lucinda Barnthouse, second (& widow)Catherine Seibert. Catherine listed as widow in 1920 census in Markleysburg. ...

Rose Newell Obit Posted on: 06 Jul 2007, by  genemcmichael

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Unknown

...Oklahoma City and Richard N Gayman of Irving, TX; 3 nieces Mrs Ruth Roberts of Brownfield, TX, Mrs Marion Barnthouse and Mrs Grace Stephenson both of Oklahoma City. Chandler News Nov 13, 1958

Mrs Grace Gayman Obit Posted on: 06 Jul 2007, by  genemcmichael

...Matrons Embroidery Club. Survivors include 2 daughters Mrs Ruth Roberts of El Paso, TX and Mrs Marion Barnthouse of Oklahoma City; and 2 sons John Hale Gayman of Oklahoma City and R N Dick Gayman of Irving, TX....

Ella Young Obit Posted on: 06 Jul 2007, by  genemcmichael

...those from out of town who attended the funeral were Mrs Ray Oliver, Mrs Grace Stephenson, Mr and Mrs JT Barnthouse, Oklahoma City; Mrs Zola Brently and Mrs George Boggs, Shawnee; Mr and Mrs Louie Saulwacter, M...

Re: FLING FAMILY MEMBERS Posted on: 17 May 2009, by  jimflin98

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Shelby

...John Andrew Fling MD, of Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas. James Calvin Fling was married to Marsha Barnthouse and they had two children: Daniel Arthur Fling born November 19, 1973, who died in Utah in 1998 ...

Re: Barnthouse, Leroy E. Posted on: 17 Nov 2009, by  mrandmrsb11

Surnames > Barnthouse

I am the youngest son of Leroy E. Barnthouse. Son of Melviln Irvin Barnthouse and Mary B. Flanagan. I am their grandson.

Cahoon, Lillian Irene Posted on: 09 Nov 2009, by  grantharmony

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Mabel Sherman, Sarah F. Fitzgerald, and Jimmie Sellers; brother, Billy W. Kennedy; son-in-law, John O. Barnthouse, Sr.; grandchild, Rebecca L. Archer; and great- grandchildren, John O. Barnthouse, III and Melissa A. Barnthouse. Su...

Obit for Ross Lee VOORHEES b. 1887 IN d. 1943 KS Posted on: 19 May 2010, by  13KimBaker

Surnames > Vorhees

...mortuary. The Rev. J. W. McKinney conducted the services. Special music was furnished by Mrs. Ralph Barnthouse and Mrs. John Schwantes, with Mrs. Owen Nisbet at the piano, who sang "In the Garden" an...

Re: Bert or Evan Bert Spice died July 1977, look up please Posted on: 29 Apr 2011, by  Eoma689485

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Cuyahoga

Evan Spice, son of George Spice and Matilda Barnthouse, married Belle (Ada) Covell on 27 Nov 1911 in Medina County, Ohio. Belle's parents are listed as Francis Rodebaugh and Emma Daniels, and on some of the ch...

Re: Philip Henry Sheridan Hunter Posted on: 23 May 2011, by  QueenPeterman

Surnames > Hunter

...Sheridan Hunter was a son of John Hunter who was my gr grandfather. His parents are John Hunter and Barbra Barnthouse Hunter. You can visit my tree to see details. Maybe you have the info by now since I see ...

Vernon Barnthouse Posted on: 25 Dec 2010, by  mariahswind

Surnames > Barnthouse

My Edith Wheeler married Vernon H. Barnthouse 20 Sept 1899 in Creston, Union Co., IA. Vernon was born Mar 1876 in Ohio according to 1900 Census. His parents were Sylvester Barnthouse and Samantha Holmes according to the ...

Re: NEW BARNTHOUSE SEARCH Posted on: 18 Mar 2012, by  robinstacycar...

Surnames > Barnthouse

Thomas Franklin Barnthouse is my ancestor only he was born in 1846 and served briefly in the Civil War. He and his brother George did live in Appanoose IA and George is buried there. Thomas married Rachael Hurs...

Re: BARNTHOUSE Posted on: 18 Mar 2012, by  robinstacycar...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

My Grandfather was born in Seymour MO. His name was Harold Edward Barnthouse. His father was Charles Edward Barnthouse and he was born in Appanoose Cty IA and died in Escondido CAlifornia. His Father was named Thomas Fra...

Re: Barnthouse name origin Posted on: 05 Sep 2012, by  Cellobaby_100

Surnames > Barnhouse

Barnthouse**

Re: Barnthouse name origin Posted on: 05 Sep 2012, by  Cellobaby_100

Surnames > Barnhouse

My last name is Barnthouse as well. From what we learned our name was origionally Barnhouse, but when that line came over to America there was a typo and they spelled it as Barnthosue.

Jacob Nelson Barnthouse or Bornhaus Posted on: 03 Sep 2012, by  mrprice61

Topics > Military > American Revolution > Pennsylvania

...seeing many other spellings. There is a listing of Hessians remaining in America under the name "Barnthouse, see Bornhaus, Christoph, Georg, and Jacob."

Re: Obit Lookup Please for Harold Edward Barnthouse Date 9.13.2000 Posted on: 01 May 2013, by  barbgk

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Luis Obispo

I think the NC Times is the North County Times from the San Diego area. Harold Barnthouse appears to have lived in that area for a long time and is buried there. barbara

Obit Lookup Please for Harold Edward Barnthouse Date 9.13.2000 Posted on: 29 Apr 2013, by  Gardengreens

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Luis Obispo

Thanks so much in advance! The Obit was in the NC Times on 9.13.2000. He was a resident of San Luis Obispo, CA. Harold was 90 at the time of his death.

Re: Thomas surname in Franklin Co., Ohio 1830's Posted on: 13 Jan 2013, by  temppastor

Surnames > Thomas

Fanny Thomas I believe would have been the daughter of William Thomas and Mary Barnthouse. She would be my gggaunt. My info shows her being born in Hocking Fairfield OH.

Ancestors of Wm. Barnthouse, pre-1810 Posted on: 27 May 1999, by Yvonne Williams

Surnames > Barnthouse

Seeking birthplace and parents of William BARNTHOUSE, b. abt. 1810. He allegedly lived in PA, VA, MD, and resettled in Wyandot County, OH. Married Margaret McCOY (dghter of Patrick MCCOY and Eva SHOUP from Irel...

Mahlon Hibbs Posted on: 25 May 1999, by Pam

Surnames > Hibbs

I am researching the family of Mahlon Hibbs and Elizabeth Hurst. They were married in Putnam Co, Indiana, and moved to Hibbsville, Appanoose Co, Iowa. Mahlon died soon after their move to Iowa. 1. MA...

Re: Susie Craze Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by Beth Smead

Surnames > Craze

...who married an Unknown Craze. Mary Elizabeth Knox was the daughter of John Edward Knox and Lydia Jane Barnthouse. They resided in Garrett County, MD. Info I have on Mary E. Knox & Unknown Craze: Children...

Shoup Posted on: 13 Jun 1999, by Yvonne Williams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

In response to Scott's query, I'm searching ancestors of Jacob Shoup, from Ireland (probably Ulster). Wife, Mary. They came to MD with daughter Eva and her husband, Patrick McCoy, in late 1700s or at ...

Re: Barnthouse ancestry Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by Beth Smead

Surnames > Barnthouse

Seeking info on LYDIA JANE BARNTHOUSE. She was b. abt 1840, and m. 1868 to JOHN EDWARD KNOX. They were divorced in 1884. Divorce papers say she went to live in Summit Mills, PA. Thought I'd ask if you have ...

PA ancestry CHRISE Posted on: 02 Sep 2002, by  chrise243

Surnames > Chrise

...10-08-1910 d. 05-12-1983 in Hudson OH interred Bellevue Cemetery, Datona Beach FL 2nd wife: Feelyanne Barnthouse b.1866 m. 07-22-1893 in Oakland MD d. 01-09-1909 interred at the Clister Farm off Route 40 in Fa...

Priscilla Jane Sailor/Saylor Posted on: 16 Jul 2002, by Beth Smead

Surnames > Saylor

...name of "Jane". She was b. Jan. 28, 1850, d. July 21, 1915. She was previously married to a Barnthouse, and John Edward Knox. Thanks a million for any help!

Re: BARNTHOUSE Posted on: 30 May 2002, by Rebecca Rafferty

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

My GGrandfather was a Barnthouse who lived in Missouri, around Moberly, I have been trying to aquire information regarding my father's family history and have been unsuccessfull. I do not even have his full fi...

Re: Andrew Chrise Posted on: 09 Sep 2002, by  chrise243

Surnames > Chrise

I have a Feelyanne Barnthouse (b.8-4-1866 - d. 1-9-1909) who married Andrew Chrise (his second wife) on 7-22-1893. They had 6 children. I have a copy of a page out of a bible with Barnthouse information. .

NEW BARNTHOUSE SEARCH Posted on: 14 Dec 2003, by  drbarnthouse

Surnames > Barnthouse

...starting my family search. From Ancestry.Com it looks like my liniage is as follows. Me (Dwight Robert Barnthouse b. 1964) -- William Franklin Barnthouse b. 1942 -- Dwight Franklin Barnthouse b. 1924 -- Laurel Barnthouse b. 1900 -- Thomas...

Barnthouse ancestry Posted on: 02 Aug 1999, by Yvonne B. Williams

Surnames > Barnthouse

Seeking ancestors of WILLIAM BARNTHOUSE, b. about 1810 in Somerset Co. PA. William married Margaret McCoy (dau. of Patrick & Eva Shoup McCoy)about 1828 and they eventually settled in OH in 1838.

Help with Obituary Notice Lookup Posted on: 07 Jul 2006, by  traynaf

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Nevada

I am trying to find an obituary notice for Helen Duthie BARNTHOUSE (nee CHESSMAN) who died 23 May 1993 in Nevada county, CA. Can anyone do a look-up for me? Thanks in advance Trayna

per page