Search the Boards

Search Results for "BARAGONA" - 194 Messages

per page

Josefa/Jozefa Kucharska Posted on: 10 May 2001, by  mom1003

Surnames > Kucharska

...post for info on Stanislaw Kowalczyk 5/10/01. Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks, Theresa (Terre)Baragona

Re: MAC HEIDELBERG AND HARRIETT RALEY Posted on: 05 Sep 2006, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Heidelberg

Since posting this message, I have received a copy of my gggf's (Benjamin M. Raley)Creek Indian Wars pension application. In one of the affidavits in the pension app, he says, "I hear our sister...

Re: MARY ANTONINA MESSINA and STEPHEN BARAGONA in LOUISIANA Posted on: 11 Apr 2006, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Messina

I sent you and email and posted a reply to your note, but have not heard anything from you. Is this perhaps one of those scams where you attempt to sell documents? I notice that you've posted simila...

Re: MARY ANTONINA MESSINA and STEPHEN BARAGONA in LOUISIANA Posted on: 12 Feb 2006, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Messina

Sandra, George S. Baragona was my husband's father. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Re: MARY ANTONINA MESSINA and STEPHEN BARAGONA in LOUISIANA Posted on: 12 Feb 2006, by  smith112

Surnames > Messina

Gloria, Please contact me at sandrasue.2@juno.com I am seeking info about your husbands Uncle George S Baragona, a paratrooper who was killed in action in WW2. I have much info and picture and circumstance...

Re: MARY ANTONINA MESSINA and STEPHEN BARAGONA in LOUISIANA Posted on: 03 Sep 2005, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Messina

Frank, thanks so much for this helpful information. Now, if you can just help me find some of my husband's Baragona and Messina relatives, that would be wonderful!

Re: MARY ANTONINA MESSINA and STEPHEN BARAGONA in LOUISIANA Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by  fjmessina1

Surnames > Messina

I understand your confusion, here's the way I understand it. Mary is used for Sebastiana, also sometimes Melena is shortened to Mel, (Modern ) or Lena, this comes from Carmelena, and can also be Mary....

MARY ANTONINA MESSINA and STEPHEN BARAGONA in LOUISIANA Posted on: 20 Mar 2005, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Messina

My husband's grandparents were Joseph Baragona (born 2/14/1883) and Clara Mack who lived in Mississippi and Louisiana. Joseph stated on his SocSec app that his parents were Stephen Baragona and Mary Messina. Howeve...

Re: Looking for William H Miller Posted on: 10 May 2005, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Miller

I am so sorry...I wish I could have helped you earleir.

Re: Looking for William H Miller Posted on: 10 May 2005, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Miller

It would be helpful if you could provide a little more information. For instance, perhaps the state (or at least the part of the country) where he was born; approximate age; and anything else you can...

Re: WARRENS OF SOUTH GEORGIA Posted on: 08 Jul 2005, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Warren

Richard, so glad you responded! I am not related to the Warrens, but my former son-in-law is your cousin. (We are still friends, and he is my grandson's father.) Please contact me at my email addre...

Re: John J. or Cincinatus Brock Posted on: 03 Jan 2005, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Brock

Hope you are still "out there" after 4 years. I am researching my sister-in-law's ancestors. Her grandfather was Neal Brock, born probably in Washington County (or perhaps Holmes County), ...

Re: Brock family, south and north carolina Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Brock

Sorry, I can't help with your inquiry, but I was wondering if you have a George Brock, born 1821 in SC, or his son William Jefferson Brock, born 1861 in SC in your line. I can provide other descendan...

Re: Jesse Brock and Reuben Brock Posted on: 11 Jan 2005, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Brock

If you are still "out there" after three years, please contact me. I need some more info on your Jesse Brock.

Re: Thomas J Cook b 1850 in Georgia Posted on: 31 Aug 2004, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Cook

Alison, please contact me at my e-mail address (gloriabaragona@hotmail.com.) I have been in contact with a Cook from Oregon whose ancestors came from Georgia. I will give you his e-mail address. It ...

Re: Jesse Cook born 1819 in North Carolina Posted on: 04 Nov 2004, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Cook

I am tracing a Cook line that has a Jesse born 1821 in Georgia, whose parents were Nathan Cook and Sarah Adkinson, both born in North Carolina. Would you please contact me at my e-mail address so we ...

Re: Cooks Posted on: 07 Sep 2004, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Cook

Michael, please contact me at my e-mail address (gloriabaragona@hotmail.com). I need to know whether you received a note from a person recently who was trying to contact you. Her Cook ancestors went...

Re: William (or Bill) Cook of Georgia Posted on: 09 Aug 2004, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Cook

Billie, contact me at my e-mail address (gloriabaragona@hotmail.com) and I will share what I have with you.

Re: Descendants of John Cook (c1736-c1810 of Orange Co, NC) Posted on: 29 Aug 2004, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Cook

Do you have a Benjamin (b. abt. 1756) or a Nathan (b. abt. 1785) in your line? These Cooks were born in North Carolina.

Re: Florida Arizona COOK Hudson Posted on: 06 Jul 2006, by Gloria Raley Baragona

Surnames > Cook

According to her death certificate that I found in some old Blackburn Funeral Home records, her father was John Cook and her mother's name was Annie, but I don't know Annie's maiden name.

HUGH WILLIAMS - ALBERT FASSNACHT - 1890 NYC DIRECTORY Posted on: 11 Mar 2004, by Gloria Baragona

Surnames > Fassnacht

Does anyone have any information on Hugh Williams, whose address was 812 Washington in the 1890 New York City Directory? In addition to Hugh, three other people were listed at that address: one was ...

Dennis Raley Posted on: 18 Mar 2007, by  Gloria Barago...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

...GenWeb site, he was born in 1949 and died in 1976. Thanks for any help you can provide. Gloria Raley Baragona

Re: Messina Family - Franklin County Fla Posted on: 01 Nov 2007, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Messina

...husband's great grandmother, Mary Antonina Messina. This Mary married Giuseppe Scotola (Joseph Scott) Baragona in New Orleans about 1868. I got the "Scotola" name from Louisiana birth records for ...

LTC Dominic Rocco "Rocky" Baragona IRAQ Posted on: 31 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Birth: Jun. 14, 1960 Niles Trumbull County Ohio, USA Death: May 19, 2003, Iraq Army Lt. Col. Baragona was assigned to 19th Maintenance Battalion, Fort Sill, Oklahoma as the commanding officer. Killed wh...

Sarah Hinson Raley -- Obituary Posted on: 05 Jun 2009, by  Gloria Barago...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Washington

...survived by one son, Lamar Raley of Bonifay; two daughters: Sereta Crooms of Cuthbert, Georgia, and Gloria Baragona and husband George of Tallahassee; one sister, Orene Owens of Chipley; two sisters-in-law: B...

SARAH HINSON RALEY -- OBITUARY Posted on: 07 Jun 2009, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Raley

...son, Lamar Raley of Bonifay, Florida; two daughters: Sereta Crooms of Cuthbert, Georgia, and Gloria Baragona and husband George of Tallahassee, Florida; one sister, Orene Owens of Chipley, Florida; two sister...

SARAH HINSON RALEY- OBITUARY - Great granddaughter of Andrew Elton Williams Posted on: 07 Jun 2009, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Williams

...son, Lamar Raley of Bonifay, Florida; two daughters: Sereta Crooms of Cuthbert, Georgia, and Gloria Baragona and husband George of Tallahassee, Florida; one sister, Orene Owens of Chipley, Florida; two sister...

SARAH HINSON RALEY -- OBITUARY Posted on: 07 Jun 2009, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Parish

Re: Baragonas from Sicily Posted on: 24 Mar 2010, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Baragona

...nearly five years, I get a response! Thanks so much. Since creating this board, I've learned that the Baragona name apparently used to be different. In fact, it may have started with an "S." Mos...

Ethel Flowers FANT - 29 Dec 1922 - 2 Feb 2010, age 86 Posted on: 10 Feb 2010, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

NOTE: I have no connection, no further information and am not seeking additional information. Ethel Flowers Fant Residence: Glasgow KY Born: 29 Dec 1922 Wilkinson MS Died: Tuesday, 2 Feb 2010 NHC Hea...

Re: Baragonas from Sicily Posted on: 24 Mar 2010, by  lindylightfoo...

Surnames > Baragona

well hellooooo there...so there are more of us out there! cool. i have yet to really research my ancestry but i've taken a huge interest and would love any information that anyone has about the origin...

Re: Looking for BARAGONAs! Posted on: 05 May 2011, by  Kfratella

Surnames > Baragona

On Facebook I have found a lot of Baragona family especially from Louisianna try the group page:http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=55014041055. Hope this helps, p.s. I'd love to talk to you about your ...

Re: Baragonas from Sicily Posted on: 03 Mar 2011, by  castle411

Surnames > Baragona

Gloria, I've just found a Baragona in my family tree. He is Anthony J Baragona, born in Jersey City, New Jersey about 1912. His father was Antonio S Baragona, born about 1882/3?, according to census record. He came to t...

JAMES AND JOSEPH WALLACE -- 1940 ST. TAMMANY PARISH, LA CENSUS Posted on: 26 Oct 2012, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Wallace

...10-year-old James Wallace, and 8-year-old Joseph Wallace are living in the home of Joseph and Clara Baragona. James and Joseph are listed as grandsons. Joseph Baragona was my husband's grandfather (but my husband n...

JACK WALLACE AND BEATRICE BARAGONA-1930 CENSUS Posted on: 04 Jul 2013, by  Gloria Barago...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Pearl River

Looking for descendants of Jack Wallace and Beatrice Baragona. Jack and Beatrice are in the 1930 Pearl River County, MS census, with a 9-month old son, James. Then, in the 1940 Orleans Parish, LA census Jam...

JACK WALLACE AND BEATRICE BARAGONA Posted on: 04 Jul 2013, by  Gloria Barago...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Pearl River

Looking for descendants of Jack Wallace and Beatrice Baragona. Jack and Beatrice are in the 1930 Pearl River County, MS census, with a 9-month old son, James. Then, in the 1940 Orleans Parish, LA census Jam...

JACK WALLACE -- PEARL RIVER COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI Posted on: 04 Jul 2013, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Wallace

Re: Baragonas from Sicily Posted on: 07 Mar 2013, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Baragona

...See my March 24, 2010 post for a suggestion on what to research while you are there! I believe the Baragona named used to be much longer and started with an "S."

Re: Baragonas from Sicily Posted on: 06 Mar 2013, by  Cmseiley61

Surnames > Baragona

Gloria, I am the grandson of Santo Baragona and our family lived with him until he passed away about 1965. I travel internationally frequently and plan on making a trip to Sicily this summer. I hope to do s...

Re: JAMES AND JOSEPH WALLACE -- 1940 ST. TAMMANY PARISH, LA CENSUS Posted on: 06 Sep 2013, by  Gloria Barago...

Surnames > Wallace

Since posting this message, I have received information that supports my assumption that Beatrice Baragona was James and Joseph Wallace's mother. Their father was "Jack" Wallace, according to infor...

Re: Baragonas from Sicily Posted on: 11 Jan 2015, by  Domadewa10

Surnames > Baragona

...know if we are connected in any way. My mother was born here in America (1926) her father was Guiseppe Baragona (b. 1895) and his father was Antonio (don't know birth). Can we compare notes and see if there...

Looking for info on Stanislaw Kowalczyk and Fam. Posted on: 10 May 2001, by  mom1003

Surnames > Kowalczyk

And who isn't..such and uncommon name lol Anyway, I'm looking for information such as parents and siblings names for my Grandparents Stanislaw Kowalczyk and Josefa/Jozefa Kucharska. Stanislaw was born...

Re: Kucharski, Joseph Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by Terre Baragona

Surnames > Kucharski

Hello Joseph, My grandmother was Jozefa Kucharski born 10/23/1898 in Baranowo, Poland. They were not originally from Baranowo...I don't know where in Poland they lived before settling in Baranowo,...

Re: Kucharska/Kucharski Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by Terre Baragona

Surnames > Kucharski

Hi Julie, Unfortunately I have very little information on my Kucharska family, and at this time I don't have a Balbina or Albina in me tree. However, I am still searching and will keep my eyes ope...

Re: Kucharski's From New Jersey Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by Terre Baragona

Surnames > Kucharski

Hi Jim, My Grandmother was Jozefa Kucharska. She married Stanislaw Kowalczyk. They live in Bayonne, New Jersey. Jozefas Parents were Stanislaw Kucharski and Anna Mydlo. The only other information ...

Re: Kucharska/Kucharski Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by Terre Baragona

Surnames > Kucharski

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for responding! I really have "Very Little" information on my Kucharska side of the family, In fact, just a few names, but would love to compare notes! :) You can con...

Italy Research Posted on: 21 Jul 1999, by Donna

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

I am researching my maternal grandfather's line for Baragone or Baragona from Abbruzzi, Italy. I don't know much at all about this line but he married my grandmother Eva Pellicciotti and they had 8 children. ...

Surnames: Pellicciotta, Pellicciotti, Pellicciotto Posted on: 21 Jul 1999, by Donna

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...name Baragone). She came with her family to America around 1905-1907. She married Guiseppe Baragone (Baragona) and had 8 children (5 still living). She was daughter of Valentine Pellicciotti and Aurora Di San...

Re: Kucharska/Kucharski Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by Terre Baragona

Surnames > Kucharski

Thanks Julie

Looking for BARAGONAs! Posted on: 17 Feb 2004, by  GRBARAGONA

Surnames > Baragona

...of months. My biggest challenge is finding my husband's ancestors. His father was George Strickle Baragona from Louisiana who was killed in the Normandy invasion in 1944. George Strickle's parents were Jos...

per page