Search the Boards

Search Results for "BALSTER" - 177 Messages

per page

Baxter, Hanna, Shannon, Thomas, Danzer, Redlinger, Neigh (Nigh, etc.) Posted on: 07 Sep 2002, by  kenmccoy95

Surnames > Nigh

I’m looking for information on Hale Baxter, believed to have been born in Arkansas. He married (1) Nancy Hanna, (2) Myrtle Unknown, and (3) Wife Unknown. Hale and (1) Nancy Hanna’s children were: *Wi...

Mary M. Sutton (1907-2005), w/o Murrell Sutton --- Menard/Moultrie Co., Illinois Posted on: 08 Jun 2005, by  janm581

Surnames > Sutton

...married Murrell Sutton in 1925 in Bethany; he died in 1984. A son, Thomas Sutton, and daughter, Helen Balster, also preceded her in death. Mrs. Sutton was a homemaker and member of Central Presbyterian Chur...

Re: Praetz Family Posted on: 30 Jan 2006, by  fhc3317900

Surnames > Pratz

William Detreich Praetz is my Great Uncle. I have a picture of him and his family of five sisters: Anna Balster, Dena Maass, Catherine, Mary Shultz, Johanna Fellows, and brother John, and his father John He...

Re: Krueger/Kruger in Kankakee, ILL Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by  mscozmokids

Surnames > Krueger

i believe from Balster, Pommern, Pruessen

Wiemers Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by Karen Harvill

Surnames > Wiemers

...1863 d infant (they actually lost 3 little girls who they named after Broers sister who married Eddie Balster, all three died before the age of three so I felt no need to list them here you are welcome to th...

Re: Monmouth's Rebellion, 1685, list of DEVON people involved:book! Posted on: 26 Feb 2002, by Hilary

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Hello Marilyn! I think you can be almost certain that Isaac/Israel was transported, as the book says on page 16. The name must derive from Ballaster ("a maker of crossbows"). As for the Ass...

Re: Monmouth's Rebellion, 1685, list of DEVON people involved:book! Posted on: 26 Feb 2002, by  Marzim100

..."Isaac" and "Israel" were the same person. After Isaac Bolster it says "see Balster". Also it would be very easy to transcribe Isaac and Israel as handwriting could be messy. ...

Baxter, Hanna, Shannon, Thomas, Danzer, Redlinger, Neigh (Nigh, etc.) Posted on: 07 Sep 2002, by  kenmccoy95

Surnames > Shannon

I’m looking for information on Hale Baxter, believed to have been born in Arkansas. He married (1) Nancy Hanna, (2) Myrtle Unknown, and (3) Wife Unknown. Hale and (1) Nancy Hanna’s children were: *Wi...

Re: Andrew M. Beck, son of Elizabeth Claver Beck Posted on: 23 Feb 2004, by N Truitt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Washington

...1732-1774" by Murtie June Clark, on page 867, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc 1983, (Baltimore), Balster Clever is listed on the Pay Roll of Captain Thomas Sitgreaves' Military Company, New Bern, Janua...

Isaac Bolster Posted on: 14 Dec 1998, by  MarilynZimmer...

I am still looking for Isaac Bolster. LDS Records show that an Isaac Balster was Christened in Otterton in 1667. The Peter Coldham book Complete Immegrants in Bondage show that an Isaac Bolster was Rebel and...

Re: Ancestor in Monmouth Rebellion Posted on: 13 Jan 2002, by  Marzim100

Surnames > Bolster

...since West Indies Ships went to London and Boston. Also we know the name of Bolster can be spelled, Balster, Bollester, Bowlster, etc. Names did change.

Re: Pobanz family Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by Diana (Pobanz) Balster

Surnames > Pobanz

Marie, I believe you might be my cousin. My dad is Bruce Pobanz. He is the next to the youngest of 7 kids. If you would e-mail me that would be great. dbalster@myexcel.com

Re: Looking for Bolster, Boulster, Boullester, Boulester relatives Posted on: 07 Mar 2003, by  Marzim100

Surnames > Bolster

Hi: While I don't have your exact names I do have the book "The Bolster Family of Londonderry and Weston, VT" written in 1925. Also have handwritten charts by the same author. My line is I...

Re: Erroneous BOLSTER Information Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by Sally Holcombe

Surnames > Bolster

Hello, Peter --- Nice to hear from you, again. It's been several years. You are the second person to ask me similar questions about Barbados. It is true the majority of the rebels were transported...

Lucille Lillian Nauman d. December 7, 2006 Posted on: 09 Dec 2006, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

...James and Rosann Nauman of Avoca and Gregory Nauman of Greenville, SC; 3 daughters, Gretchen and Larry Balster of Scottsdale, AZ, Jane Abdullah of Des Moines and Watonia Nolde of San Antonio, TX. There wil...

Bernard Balster Posted on: 25 May 1999, by Sue Trumbull

Surnames > Balster

I would like to know more about the history and ancestors of Bernard Balster. He was born on February 21, 1880 in Groningen, Holland. His mother's name was Aphe Schafsma and his father was Everett Balster. He emigr...

Is there any possible relation between us? Posted on: 16 Jul 1999, by Kristy Balser

Surnames > Balster

My father's name is Bernard Balser...and my grandfather's name is Everett Balser...isn't that funny?!

Frank Balster: Anaheim, CA Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by Dwight Marvin

Surnames > Balster

Does anyone know this man, b. abt 1870. He had a daughter who married a gentleman by the name of Hobby. Please contact me directly @ dwight@marvin.cncfamily.com Thanks, Dwight

Balster Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by Ray Sanden

Surnames > Balster

My maternal Grandfather was William Herman Balster. He came to America in 1973, by sail bout, from Hanover Germany. I interested in going back farther to Germany and learn more about his grandfather Fredrick...

serching for German Ancestry Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by Joan Balster-Smith

Surnames > Balster

Grandfather Tonjes Christoffer Balster born Jan 31,1872 died Sept 1947 born Oest Friesland, Germany

Balster surname Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by Ray Sanden

Surnames > Balster

Too Joan Balster- Smith, I am not familiar with the Balster name you have offered. Thanks for replying.

Korde Balster Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Emily Burns

Surnames > Balster

...information on Balsters that migrated from New York thru Charleston, SC and then to Walhalla, SC. Korde Balster was my ggrandfather married to Maggie Joost - any information will be greatly appreciated.

the balster family could be related to one of the three kings who visited jesu Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Rikki Balster

Surnames > Balster

my dad told me when i was young that when he was in germany that he looked up and found that the Balster family is related to one of the three kings who visit jesu when he was born.i think the kings name is ...

interesting Posted on: 10 May 2001, by Glenn Balster

Surnames > Balster

from Germany - is there any relation known back to Germany

Anna Margaretta Balster Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by  agleason_1

Surnames > Balster

I am looking for information on my gr. grandmother, Anna (Anke) Margaretta Balster. She married John Berend Gabriel-Jurgens. Please email me with any information you may have. Thanks!

Re: Anna Margaretta Balster Posted on: 14 Sep 2002, by  mike_balster

Surnames > Balster

...heinrich Gerhardt b 5/13/1827 m 1851 d 1/3/1881 Mother wa Weimke Marie Poppen Grandparents Johann Dirk Balster and Hilke Catharina Borchers. Orstfriesland Germany

IN SEARCH OF HEIRS TO MARVIN BALSTER Posted on: 11 Sep 2002, by  SASLIFKA

Surnames > Balster

LAST KNOWN ADDRESS WAS LAMONI, IA. HAS VERY LUCKY RELATIVES. IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL ME AT SASLIFKA@YAHOO.COM

BALSTER, Henry C married 1851 Wayne County, Michigan Posted on: 12 Oct 2002, by  bernitagilmor...

Surnames > Balster

I am looking for anyone with knowledge of Henry C BALSTER born ca 1827 who married Elizabeth NOBLET 18 Oct 1851 in Wayne County, Michigan. Henry and Elizabeth were the parents of at least two children: Geor...

Balsters buried in Douglas County, Omaha Neb Posted on: 05 Oct 2004, by Vikki Czaplewski Henry

Surnames > Balster

While doing research for someone, found three Balsters buried at Evergreen Cemetery. Fred Balster 8/1/1960 Age 65 Section E, Lot/Row 229 South ½, Space 5 Kahler Mortuary [now known as Kahler Dolce Mort...

Re: DIEBOLD, BETHKE and GUSE Posted on: 24 Nov 2006, by  maryloumaudsl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Lac Qui Parle

...family names connected to the August Guse family by marriage are Meyers, Zimmermann, Kingsriter and Balster. Surnames connected to Ferdinand Guse by marriage are Diebold and Bethke. Some of Ferdinand's offsp...

Re: LEAPER of Eupmenia, Elgin County Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  JodyMorningst...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lambton

...15 minutes from my house. Isaac's daughter Abigail Euphemia Leaper married my great great grandfather Balster (Baltis) Morningstar. When Balster died at a young age, Isaac raised his son Warner as his own. I am i...

PACHOLL family Wilmont/St. Kilian areas - Info Posted on: 07 Mar 2007, by  malphonsine

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Nobles

From "Wilmont, Minnesota 1899-1999" Page 37 PACHOLL FAMILY Andreas (Andrew) Pacholl, Sr., was born in Elditten, East Prussia, Germany, in 1861. He came ot the United Statein 1880 settli...

Petersburg Harris High School, Petersburg, Illinois 1934 Basketball Team Posted on: 28 Mar 2007, by  Not_A_Relativ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Menard

...photograph: Robert Gordon, Robert McDonald, Scott Potter, Eugene Boeker, Bill Small, James Rees, John Balster, Robert Eberhardt, Elmer "Foch" Smith, Bill Turner, John Schirding - manager and Coach ...

Re: LEAPER of Eupmenia, Elgin County Posted on: 05 Mar 2007, by  satch42179

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lambton

You likely have most of this already. Death: Ancestry. ca Courtland Leaper, 91,Bucks Co, Pennsylvania,died 11 Apr 1874, freehold farmer, died of old age, Informant: Isaac Leaper, cooper, of Euphe...

jas balster Posted on: 20 Oct 2007, by  jeanbght

Surnames > Balster

born in dorchester was married to a sarah drew and they lived in plumstead london in 1867.their family was annie ,william,christopher,archiebald,henry[my granpa],ellen and herbert

Hiram Lee Selvidge Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by  DarleneAWalke...

Surnames > Selvidge

Hi! I am a descendant of another Selvidge branch, that of William Moore Selvidge, Sr., wife Julia Tucker. His father was John Selvidge of Seveir Co., TN. Are you familiar with the Selvidge genealog...

Re: AHLF at Alton State Hospital Posted on: 19 Jul 2008, by  wernervonderf...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Madison

...Cathrin SCHÜTT 27/014/1763, died before 1788, as MArx married 2nd time The other MAHLERS I have are BALSTER MAHLER * ab 1653 + 30/04/1721 GRossenwördener Moor had 4 known children: 1. Jacob MAHLER ...

Obituary of George H. Balster Posted on: 21 Sep 2008, by  suzyfrtz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Clair

"Geo. H. Balster, an old time pioneer resident of St. Clair, died on Wednesday evening of last week, after a painful illness of some days, nearly 89 years of age. Mr. Balster was born in Hanover in January, 1...

Re: jas balster Posted on: 22 Feb 2009, by  jeanbght

Surnames > Balster

jas balster was my great grand father but can not find out much about him

Re: Nicolas dit l'allemand and Marie de Rigaud Posted on: 19 Nov 2008, by  tradll

Surnames > Nicolas

...building of the towns and villages of Chaleur Bay; their descendants are numerous. James ASTLES; William BALSTER; James BARNES; John BECK; Secord BEEBE; William BENNETT; Benjamin BETTS; Richard BILLINGSLEY;...

Re: IN SEARCH OF HEIRS TO MARVIN BALSTER Posted on: 20 Feb 2009, by  keithnort555

Surnames > Balster

2-19-2009 I do probate research/heir finder locates, so if you are still looking for this man's family as of today's date, please send me an e-mail--I would like to assist you. tiekh@yahoo.com GENEA...

Re: Ann and Stephanie... Posted on: 06 Apr 2009, by  1Tigerfan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

...Seymour 6,Lawrence 4 , Rosina 2 (all born in Louisiana) Lawrence RAPP married Wilhelmina"Mina" BALSTER (? Balzauer) and had at least 6 children: Madeline b 13 Mar 1878, Jacob b 14 Aug 1881, Frede...

Re: jas balster Posted on: 20 Jan 2010, by  MoniqueWray

Surnames > Balster

Hi Jean Sorry to hear of your loss and take your time getting back to me. I am from SA but was living in London for 18 years as I met and married an Irishman on my travels. I am currently back in SA b...

Re: Looking for Didiers married to Gotmers Posted on: 21 Aug 2009, by  pheasantrack

Surnames > Didier

Ran across your note wanting info on Frank Gotmer and Margaret Didier Gotmer. I have several Gotmer pictures you might be interested in seeing. Sherrie pheasanttrack@yahoo.com.sg

Re: jas balster Posted on: 14 Jan 2010, by  MoniqueWray

Surnames > Balster

My relative Emma was married to Christopher Balster, the only information I have been able to gather is from the UK census records. My grandfather was in the royal navy and him and his brother albert jumped ...

Re: jas balster Posted on: 16 Jan 2010, by  jeanbght

Surnames > Balster

Hi Monque,Christopher Balster was my gran fathers brother and they lived in Plumstead south London.I still live in the same place south london.Do you come from South Africa or are you living some where else....

+ Familieberichten Gelderlander 20-11/25-11-2000 Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by transcriber

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

Gelderlander 20-11 Gerardus Laurentius Roelofse 78 jr + 18-11-2000 Zeddam wed.v. Netty Roelofse-Rijnders Antonetta Maria Nanning-van Lamoen (Netty) * 10-9-1915 Veghel + 17-11-2000 Nijmegen wed.v. Ge...

Re: Caspar KAHMER /CAMERE /KAMER broommaker from Hessia, m. Louisa? Posted on: 14 Nov 2010, by  kapajomi

Surnames > Kamer

...related to this family. Your Margaret's brother Andrew is my connection. His dtr Elizabeth married my Balster Herman. I know where Casper is from Oberissigheim Hanau and E=his wife Elizabeth is from Kilansta...

Re: Caspar KAHMER /CAMERE /KAMER broommaker from Hessia, m. Louise Posted on: 14 Nov 2010, by  kapajomi

Surnames > Kamer

...related to this family. Your Margaret's brother Andrew is my connection. His dtr Elizabeth married my Balster Herman. I know where Casper is from Oberissigheim Hanau and E=his wife Elizabeth is from Kilansta...

Re: LOETHEN, BAX , DOHMAN in MO Posted on: 30 May 2011, by  frazierd169

Surnames > Loethen

...Frazier, is a great grandson of Mary Elizabeth Loethen Ehler and Frances Joseph Ehler. His grandparents are Balster Kasper Ehler and Mamie Brink Ehler. His father was Leslie Earl Frazier and Mary Jane Ehler....

per page