Search the Boards

Search Results for "BALDERAMA" - 83 Messages

per page

Tristram A. Ricker Posted on: 12 Jul 1999, by Abby Balderama

Surnames > Ricker

ILLUSTRATED HISTORY OF KENNEBEC COUNTY, MAINE, 1892 p. 1270 Tristram A. Ricker, farmer, born in 1828, is a son of Tristram and Miriam Ricker, and grandson of Noah Ricker, of Waterboro, Me. Tristram R...

Will of Tristram A. Ricker of Clinton, Maine Posted on: 12 Jul 1999, by Abby Balderama

Surnames > Ricker

Will of Tristam A. Ricker Recorded Book 316 Page 299. No. 34. Be it Remembered, That I, Tristam A. Ricker of Clinton in the County of Kennebec and State of Maine being of lawful age and of sound and ...

George S. RICKER obituary Posted on: 07 Feb 1999, by Abby Balderama

Surnames > Ricker

Mason Valley News, Yerington, Nevada April 20, 1916 GEO. S. RIKER DIED TUESDAY OF THIS WEEK Geoarge S. Riker deid at the Strosnider ranch Tuesday, April 18th, of chronic intestinal trouble; deceased...

Elvera Balderama of Castledome, AZ Posted on: 27 Oct 2002, by  jwahd

Surnames > Balderama

My mother Elvera Balderama was born in Castledome, Az in January, 1908. She was raised by a german lady named Elizabeth B. Morris of Phoenix, AZ. Elvera had a sister named Sarah Balderama who is now deceased. My mot...

Elvera Balderama of Castledome, AZ Posted on: 27 Oct 2002, by  jwahd

Surnames > Balderama

Looking for information on my mother Elvera Balderama of Castledome, AZ. Elvera Balderama was raised by a German lady, Mrs. Elizabeth B. Morris of Phoenix, AZ. My mother, born on January 25, 1908, had a sister, Sarah...

Jesse M Balderama-TX,CA Posted on: 09 Aug 2005, by  2006Ancestors

Surnames > Balderama

Birth daughter is looking for father, Jesse M. Balderama, father's age about 41. Last know address San Diego, CA. Also lived in San Antonio, TX. (I'm helping out with this request.)

Elvera Balderama Posted on: 24 Apr 2003, by  jwahd

Surnames > Balderama

Still searching for any information on my mother, Elvera Balderama, born in Dome, Arizona in 1908. Possibly someone has information on Elizabeth B. Morris, a german lady, who raised my mother in Phoenix, Ariz...

Re: Balderrama Family Tree Posted on: 26 Jun 2003, by Bradford Beale

Surnames > Balderama

...information for you but I need to track it down from relatives in California. My maternal family names are Balderama & Gonzalez, but I have little knowledge of the family history other than knowing my gra...

balderrame Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Agustin Balderrama

Surnames > Balderama

I have tons of famaly in chihuahua e- mail i have been there twice in the last year.

Balderrama Family Tree Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by Rosa Gonzalez

Surnames > Balderama

Currently working on the Balderrama family tree from Chihuahua, Chihuahua Mexico. If you have family from the area, any information would be helpful.

LOOKING FOR JOSE ANIVAR BALDERAMA Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by MARY GUZMAN ALVARADO

Surnames > Balderama

NEED TO LOCATE JOSE ANIVAR BALDERAMA,KNOWN TO LEAVE IN SAN ANTONIO,TEXAS.HIS MOTHER WAS GUADALUPE GUZMAN FROM RAYMONDVILLE.TEXAS, HE IS MY FIRST COUSIN,PLEASE CALL ME AT HOME @956-689-6237 I GO VISIT YOUR MOM'...

Re: Elvera Balderama Posted on: 30 Oct 2001, by  jwahd

Surnames > Balderama

Bradford Beale: sorry I don't have information on a Faustino Balderama but in my search I have discovered that in our own family Balderama is spelled different ways making the search more difficult. Some examples: Balderama, B...

Re: Elvera Balderama Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by Bradford Beale

Surnames > Balderama

I don't have any information for you unfortunately, but I am looking for information on the Balderama family name. I have an unknown biological grandfather, by the name of Faustino Balderama. The family was based in ...

Elvera Balderama Posted on: 12 Nov 1999, by  jwahd

Surnames > Balderama

My mother Elvera Balderama was born in 1908 in Dome, AZ. She has no knowledge or record of her parents. She was raised by Mrs. Elizabeth B. Morris in Phoenix, AZ. She had a sister named Sara Balderama who is now deceas...

Elvera Balderama Posted on: 12 Nov 1999, by  jwahd

Surnames > Balderama

...German lady named Elizabeth B. Morris in Phoenix, AZ. We only know that Elvera's father was Feliciano Balderama and her mother was Anita Laguna. We have no other information except that she had a sister named ...

KNOWLES Posted on: 16 Jul 1998, by Abby Balderama

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Madison

KNOWLES I am looking for information on the KNOWLES (also sometimes spelled NOLES) family who lived for a time in Madison Co., MO. Hiram was the head of the family and one of his sons, George, was an ...

Whittenbergs in Kaufman County Posted on: 03 May 1999, by Abby Balderama

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Kaufman

Although you didn't include any names and dates, I believe we are probably descended from the same Whittenberg family. Peter L. Whittenberg and his wife, Nancy Caroline (Graham) came to Kaufman County...

Re: ANYBODY PLEASE ANSWER Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by  daveo63

Surnames > Ornelas

My name is David J Ornelas. My great grandfather was Febronio L Ornelas. He was married to Cuca Balderama. They had somewhere in the neighborhood of thirteen children, mostly boys. My grandfather was William G...

Griego's Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by Toni Balderama

Surnames > Griego

Yea, my grampas name was Ventura Griego, his wife, Ramona Griego( Maiden name, Gonzalez). Their children names: Robert Griego, Julian Griego, Jimmy Griego, Frances Griego and Emma Griego, all born in ...

1920 Census missing children from Rodriguez/Serrano family Posted on: 03 Dec 2006, by  Carma Rey-Kla...

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

I'm not exactly sure why but a number of my aunts/uncles are not listed on the 1920 census with their parents. Both parents, Alberto Rodriguez & Guadalupe Serrano are listed along with Alberto's ...

Family History Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by Nora Peterson

Localities > South America > Peru > General

Ernesto Sauri married to Rosario Balderama in Lima in the 1920's looking for information relating to Sauri. thanks

obit - Mary ARREGUIN Balderama, 1919 - 2006 Posted on: 31 May 2006, by  lorraine gilm...

Surnames > Arreguin

Balderama, Mary Mary Balderama Our beloved Mother went home to be with the Lord on Friday, May 26, 2006, surrounded by her family. She was born April 9, 1919 in Chino, California and recently celebrated her 87th ...

Mrs. Asencion O. Aguallo Posted on: 21 Jul 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Alexandria M. Mireles, Timothy W. Allen and Isabella G. Allen, all of Lubbock; three sisters: Estefana Balderama of Midland, Mariana Martinez of Lubbock and Gregoria Saldivas of Hillsboro. Funeral ...

Gustafson,Deton Posted on: 07 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Deron Carl Gustafson, beloved son of Cliff and Janie Gustafson of Austin,TX passed away on Thursday, January 3, 2008 at Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston TX. Deron was 46 years old. Deron was born...

Guillermo "Benny" Balderama Posted on: 26 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...three hours to find 26-year-old Rolando Ramirez Jr., guilty in the death of Guillermo "Benny" Balderama, also a Kyle resident. Ramirez will be sentenced next month by Judge Bill Henry. According to...

Census: Santa Isabel 1822- Balderrama Posted on: 23 Oct 2008, by  chachoguillen

Surnames > Balderrama

...Balderrama Juan 03 Single Balderrama Jose Francisco Balderrama Maria Enevia Chaves Gino Balderama Maria Chaves Julio Balderrama Casimiro Balderrama Bautista Balderrama Maria...

Re: Balderrama Family Tree Posted on: 12 Dec 2008, by  balderramamar...

Surnames > Balderama

I have noticed you are doing a family tree on the Balderrama family from Chihuahua, Mexico.Unfortunetly My family is from Chihuahua and we have the last name in which you are doing the tree in, I woul...

Is your Kaufman Co. ancestor on this photo? Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by  JustinMSander...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Kaufman

Thanks, Kay, for letting us know about this photo. Is it something that you could scan? I'm sure that Abby Balderama, our Kaufman County GenWeb page maintainer, would be happy to put it in the Civil War sectio...

Re: Balderrama Family Tree Posted on: 04 May 2009, by  elainenavarro...

Surnames > Balderama

Hector Balderama and his three daughters. One of his daughters Elaine, is my godmother.

Garcia's from San Saba & Denton county, TX Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by  45superpta

Surnames > Garcia

...M.S.G born 1897, Juan born 1898 Epifano-changed name to Frank DARCY, born 1899, died 1954 in California, Balderama M.S.G born 1901 Guadalupe M.S.G (Basquez) born 1903, Isabel(Esau) M.S. G born 1904, Ignacio (E...

Re: Family History Balderama/Sauri Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by Bradford Beale

Localities > South America > Peru > General

I am looking for information on the Balderama family name. Would you happen to know what the ethnic heritage is and any other information on the Balderama name?

Spikes Cemetery Posted on: 17 Jul 1999, by Abby Balderama

The Spikes Cemetery enumeration is on the Kaufman Co., TXGenWeb Project site. See link, below. Good luck with your research! Abby Balderama

Who was Wesley G. Graham? Posted on: 10 Jul 1999, by Abby Balderama

I would like to know more about Wesley G. Graham who is listed in Justin Sander's Roster of Terrell's Texas Cavalry Regiment, Co. A as having enlisted in Prairieville Dec. 15, 1862? Where was he from,...

Ida and Thomas Jones Posted on: 17 Jul 1999, by Abby Balderama

The information I have is that Ida Laura (Jones) Whittenberg was born 19 Dec. 1879 (I believe this is from her gravestone in the Kemp cemetery). I was unable to find more information in my notes on he...

Looking for info on Sarah and James OLIVER Posted on: 09 Jul 1999, by Abby Balderama

Peter L. WHITTENBERG b. 11 Nov. 1830 Bledsoe Co., TN; m. Nancy Caroline GRAHAM in White Co., TN 3 October 1859; d. February 18, 1910 Stone Pt., Van Zandt Co., TX. Peter and Nancy were my gr-gr-grandpa...

Burials in the State Hospital Posted on: 06 Dec 1999, by Abby Balderama

The burials at the Terrell State Hospital (aka the Wildwood Cemetery) are by law kept private and you must contact the Hospital directly for information. Further instructions are posted on the Kaufman...

Vinegar Roan (Harry L. Whittenberg) Posted on: 27 Oct 1999, by Abby Balderama

I would love to have more information on my great-uncle, Harry L. Whittenberg. He was born in Kaufman County in Feb. 1895. His parents were Wesley Zollicoffer and Emily Senora (Knowles) Whittenberg. H...

James D. Long 1870 census Posted on: 01 Sep 2002, by Abby Balderama

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pemiscot

Hello, Is someone available to do look-ups in the 1870 census? I would appreciate a look-up for James D. Long in the Pemiscot Co., 1870 census. The index says he is in Braggadocia. Thanks!

Re: Re: Look-up in 1870 census for KNOWLES Posted on: 04 Jul 2002, by Abby Balderama

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Madison

Hi Michael! Thank you so much for posting this information. You just gave me even more than I hoped for on Hiram Knowles and his daughter, Mary F. (Knowles) Williams. I'll keep checking for Micajah...

Look-up in 1870 census for KNOWLES Posted on: 02 Jul 2002, by Abby Balderama

Hello, I don't have access to an index for the Federal census for MO 1870 and I am in need of a look-up in the Madison County census for: Micajah Harris KNOWLES and Hiram KNOWLES Thanks to anyone ...

Searching for Cromwell, Seminole Co., OK obits. 1942 Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by Abby Balderama

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Seminole

Hello, My gr-grandparents died in Cromwell, Seminole Co., OK (death cert. says "Rural" and "Seminole [County] R#3". They were buried in the Schoolton cemetery. I need to fin...

Re: New Sonora, Mexico, Queries Post Posted on: 08 May 2002, by Debbie Rogers

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

...b: Abt. January 31, 1827 ..... 2 Viviana Miranda b: 1828 in Alamos, Sonora ......... +Gregorio Balderama b: 1817 in Alamos, Sonora m: December 02, 1856 in La Purisima Concepcion Parish, Alamos, Sonora ...

Re: gacula, pascua, galope, del rosario from the ilocos regions Posted on: 23 Oct 2002, by  harri101

Localities > Asia > Philippines > General

SC Balderama Casimiro Pascua Joined the US Navy in 1914,when discharged he migrated to the United States.He was from a small village in the Ilocos sur region of the Philipine Islands. He had a sister named...

WOODRUFF Posted on: 06 Aug 1998, by Abby Balderama

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

I am looking for other people researching the Woodruff families who lived in Franklin Co., KY in 1850.

Re: James D. Long 1870 census Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by Abby Balderama

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pemiscot

Thank you!

Re: gacula, pascua, galope, del rosario from the ilocos regions Posted on: 09 Jun 2003, by SC Balderama

Localities > Asia > Philippines > General

I know of two Dr Gaculas. Do you know the first name? One of them was my grandfather's cousin and the other was the spouse. I can find out more information if you get back to me soon as an immediat...

change password for ALL boards in suite Posted on: 04 Dec 1999, by Abby Balderama

Topics > RootsWeb > Administrative > Boards - suggestions

Hello, Having just "reclaimed" my boards from foster care and having to change the password to each of them separately, I wondered why there is no option to change the password for ALL of t...

Re: Elvera Balderama Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by Jo Balderama Wahdan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arizona > Counties > Yuma

Debra Conrad, I have not heard from you and wondered if you have found out any information on Feliciano Balderama or Anita Laguna Balderama of Dome, AZ? Elvera Balderama's parents and my grandparents. Thanks.

Re: Elvera Balderama Posted on: 11 Mar 2005, by Jo Balderama Wahdan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arizona > Counties > Yuma

Debra Conrad, Thanks for your reply. Here is more information: Elvera Balderama ( my mother) was born January 25, 1908 in Dome, Arizona. The lady who raised her, Elizabeth Barbara Morris lived at 624 Nor...

Carys in Delaware Posted on: 03 Dec 1999, by Abby Balderama

Surnames > Cary

Hi Donna, I'm looking for information on the same Eli Cary that you are. My gr-gr-grandma was Sarah and Eli's daughter, Mary Catherine. She married (1) James Johnston and had: Sarah E. JOHNSTON b. a...

per page