Search the Boards

Search Results for "BALANDRAN" - 51 Messages

per page

Re: Looking for somebody in/from Mexico?...¿Buscas a alguien en/de México? Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  BALANDRAN

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Mexico > General

...came from Mexico. Can you help?? All will be very much appreciated. Sincerely, Rose Michelle Woolsey (BALANDRAN)

Hinojosa, Josue M.* Posted on: 20 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...daughters, JoAnn Longoria and husband, Eddie, Margo Garcia, Stella Aguilar and husband, Alejandro, Betty Balandran and husband, Bo, Lola Pierce, Rachel Cortinas and husband, Alfred, Lisa Hinojosa and husband, ...

Re: Balandran, Fort Worth Posted on: 07 Feb 2008, by  alexxxbalandr...

Surnames > Balandran

Hey wats up my last name is balandran its my mom and dad last name.

Isabel Chavelo Barron Cermeno Posted on: 21 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Isabel Chavelo Barron Cermeno Born in McNeil, Texas on Nov. 19, 1922 Departed on Jan. 19, 2008 and resided in Austin, TX. Rosary: Monday, Jan. 21, 2008 Service: Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2008 Cemetery: Ass...

Hernandez, Yolanda Sanchez Posted on: 05 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Sanchez and Rodolfo Sanchez; sisters, Maria Mayo, Angela Islas, Elvira Trevino, Emma Robinson, Esperanza Balandran and Mercedes Sanchez; numerous nieces, nephews and friends. A memorial service celebrating Yol...

Re: balandran ancestry Posted on: 06 Jun 2008, by  CarolEdythe

Surnames > Balandran

do you have any family in the Fresno,Pomona Visalia,Tulare,Reedley Area? would like to hear from you. sincerely, Rose Michelle Woolsey (Balandran)

Islas, Angelita Sanchez Posted on: 08 Dec 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...granddaughters, Lesley Islas and Erica Islas; her five remaining sisters, Maria Mayo, Elvida Trevino, Esperanza Balandran, Emma Robinson, and Mercedes Sanchez; her four brothers, Joe Sanchez, Marcos Sanchez, A...

Re: ESPINO>BALANDRAN>MARTINEZ Posted on: 06 Dec 2008, by  sahuaro_1

Surnames > Espino

Hi, My mother Yolanda Balandran Hernandez was born in Chihuahua Mexico, her father died very young, she barely meet him, but when he died, his father came from Mexico city,she just remember her grandfathers ac...

Balandran > Saldivar Posted on: 04 Apr 2009, by  mollynchewy

Surnames > Balandran

If either of these names are in your tree, I'd love to exchange info. My link: Juana Balandran, dtr of Juana Dominguez and Simon Balandran, married Lazaro Saldivar. I have no other children then Lazaro, but then I ha...

Looking for my family. Posted on: 06 Jan 2010, by  DiBalandran

Surnames > Balandran

Please e-mail me any information regarding Rogelio Balandran's family he passed away July 1979. My e- mail address is d70balandran@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Re: mi padre!!!(my father) Posted on: 18 Sep 2009, by  Martha_Baland...

Surnames > Balandran

Hola, alguna vez escuche tu nombre hace muchos, muchos, años. el también fué mi padre y fué un ser excepcional.

Re: balandran ancestry Posted on: 06 Jan 2010, by  DiBalandran

Surnames > Balandran

I'm looking for any family members of Rogelio Balandran. All I know about him is that he passed away on July 1979. And that he was from Monterrey, Mexico. Thank you.

BALANDRAN Angelique 1987 Posted on: 11 Mar 2010, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Balandran

BALANDRAN Angelique 1987 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records...

Re: Finally a ZAPATA tree Posted on: 30 Apr 2010, by  mayabelin

Surnames > Zapata

...brothers with one sister Mary Alice born in 1944. their parents were Trinidad Zapata and Candelario Balandran. Trinidad's father was Jose Zapata married to Marta Villarreal. Jose's father was Marcos Zapata m...

Re: Balandran, Fort Worth Posted on: 24 Oct 2010, by  maabercrombie

Surnames > Balandran

hi, my name is Margie-my great-grandmother was Simona Balandran Velasquez, sister to prospero,juan, jose maria, saturnino,& marcos balandran - i would like to share info with you or vice-versa - email me at margie@...

Gilbert Menchaca Baldazo Posted on: 06 Nov 2010, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Gilbert Menchaca Baldazo, age 79, passed away in Austin, Texas on August 21, 2010. He was born in Austin on February 4, 1931 to Juan and Simona Baldazo. Gilbert served in the United States Navy and wa...

Mrs. Nancy Gonzales Balandran Posted on: 06 Nov 2010, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Nancy Gonzales Balandran | Visit Guest Book Mrs. Nancy Gonzales Balandran March 9, 1945 - May 18, 2010 Beloved wife, mother, and grandmother, Mrs. Nancy Gonzales Balandran, 65, of Austin,tx passed away Tuesday, May 18, 201...

Re: Balandran, Fort Worth Posted on: 18 Oct 2010, by  Arturo Lopez

Surnames > Balandran

I am the grandson of Juan Balandran which his brother is Santos Balandran. My Grandfather was born in Lockhart, tx. and my great grandfather is Gonsalo.

BALANDRAN George and Ursula Posted on: 25 Aug 2010, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Balandran

BALANDRAN George and Ursula I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal recor...

BALANDRAN NAME Posted on: 07 Jul 2010, by  GETREAL19783

Surnames > Balandran

I HEARD THE BALANDRAN NAME ORIGINATED IN SPAIN! ANYBODY HAVE ANY MORE INFORMATION?

Re: info on Vuittonnets prior to 1922 Posted on: 22 Jun 2010, by  tcmccann

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Cameron

...coy of his birth certificate. Both of my father's parents passed away and they were adopted by the Balandran family. I don't know where the adoption took place, however, my father and his brothers and sister...

Ancestry Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by rogelio Balandran

Surnames > Balandran

Please let me know if you have info on where the first Balandran family came from. What I know about my grandfather is that he was born in 1888 in a small town in the state of Coahuila, Mexico. Thanks a lot!

Re: Balandran, Fort Worth Posted on: 15 Aug 2011, by  xangelica8179...

Surnames > Balandran

Im angelica balandran my grandfather on my dads side was casimiro balandran my dad was gilbert balandran and santos was my uncle. ive always wondered what our last name meant??

balandran ancestry Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by diana

Surnames > Balandran

balandrans in the united states,

Re: ESPINO>BALANDRAN>MARTINEZ Posted on: 08 Mar 2012, by  CarolEdythe

Surnames > Espino

Yesenia, It has been quite some time since I have been on here. I am not sure where they were born in mexico. I do know that there were relatives in Orosi..I am familiar with the small town. My mother...

who are you? Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by Jorge Balandran

Surnames > Balandran

please write me !!!!!!

Re: ESPINO>BALANDRAN>MARTINEZ Posted on: 30 Jun 2012, by  cm1218801

Surnames > Espino

my father is from around delicias,chihuahua and he is espino but we do not know any of is family.he grow up in la loma grande and his dad was miguel espino will that is what we were told

Re: ESPINO>BALANDRAN>MARTINEZ Posted on: 30 Jun 2012, by  cm1218801

Surnames > Espino

what part of mexico i know my dad has family that is espino but we do not know them they are from la loma grande (delicias,chihuahua)

getting more info about us Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by rogelio

Surnames > Balandran

Please reply. If you can, tell me where your father and grand father were born. Thanks

Re: getting more info about us Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by Jessica

Surnames > Balandran

Hi I was born in Corpus Christi, TX. My grandfather is Juan Balandran born in Lockhart, TX. I carry his last name.

Re: who are you? Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by jessica

Surnames > Balandran

Hi I was born in Corpus Christi, TX. Balandran is my mother's maiden name. My grandfather is Juan Balandran and my grandmother is Jesusa (Galvan) Balandran. They were born in Lockhart, TX. I am trying to get information whe...

Re: Ancestry Posted on: 07 Jul 2001, by  s_balandran

Surnames > Balandran

Hello Balandrans, such a different name isnt it? My information regarding our name is that it originates from Spain. Then it got mixed with Mexicans. Email me if you would like.

Re: getting more info about us Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by margie alarcon

Surnames > Balandran

hi, my name is margie- my paternal great grandmother was simona balandran, married to antonio velasquez- they lived in mexico and then came to the texas and lived in the lockhart, texas area - i would be inte...

Wondering?!? Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by  seemee_boy

Surnames > Balandran

My father's name Hilario "Baladran" Castilleja. I know that he was born on Sept. 9, 1959. His mother's name I believe is Jovita and his father's name is Gerardo. I know that he had relatives...

mi padre!!!(my father) Posted on: 08 Jan 2003, by GABRIEL

Surnames > Balandran

hello im from mexico 25 years old my father was rogelio balandran acosta ,hes family lives in monterrey please contact me ,im search a closer family

BALANDRAN SURNAME Posted on: 13 Dec 2002, by  wtnmish921

Surnames > Balandran

Hi my name is Michelle and I am a BALANDRAN by birth as well. I have been doing my family tree for about 4 years and occasionally bump into walls. When my husband and I were in Las Vegas I saw something that c...

Re: balandran ancestry Posted on: 15 Nov 2002, by  ladydi19783

Surnames > Balandran

we are balandrans who lived in azusa,california, my grandpa's name was e. balandran and my grandma was augustina balandran. my father 's name is bernadino balandran. i believe they came from colorado

balandran Posted on: 14 Aug 2003, by  gabs66

Surnames > Balandran

Hey my name is Gabriela Balandran. My brother,Sergio, and I have been searching for a long time. We live in San Antonio, Tx. My father's name is Sergio Balandran. My grandfather was Severiano, sisters Sulema, Albesa an...

ESPINO>BALANDRAN>MARTINEZ Posted on: 05 Apr 2004, by  BALANDRAN

Surnames > Espino

My ggrandmother is Delores Maria ESPINO.She married Frank BALANDRAN. His mothers maiden name is MARTINEZ. They were both born in MEXICO. That is all that I know. They had 11 children. She past away in 1980. ...

BALANDRAN Posted on: 28 Jun 2004, by  RRONN61

Surnames > Balandran

IM A BALANDRAN S CAL

Balandran, Fort Worth Posted on: 03 Nov 2004, by Chalo Balandran

Surnames > Balandran

I am Chalo Balandran of Fort Worth, my father is Gonsalo Balandran born in Lockhart, TX my grandfather is Santos Balandran born in Lockhart, TX and my great grandfather was Gonsalo Balandran of Lockhart, TX. I have had professors tell m...

Re: ESPINO>BALANDRAN>MARTINEZ Posted on: 14 Jan 2005, by Yesenia Espino-Rocha

Surnames > Espino

Hi My name is Yesenia would you know where in Mexico they were born or raised. There are a lot of ESPINO's in Orosi. CA. An Hour away from Fresno down south.

LOOKING FOR VELASQUEZ INFO Posted on: 14 Oct 1999, by MARGIE ALARCON

Surnames > Velasquez

...the family was split, and each child given to be raised by their baptismal padrinos. He married Simona Balandran in Mexico and arrived in Texas around 1901 where he raised a family. Some of his children were L...

Re: balandran ancestry Posted on: 07 Jul 2006, by  nasanchez65

Surnames > Balandran

My mothers father name was Bernadino Balandran where he lived in Moorpark. My grandfather and your father may just have the same name. Na

Obit: Ethan Balandran Posted on: 16 Jun 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Ethan Balandran, 4, drowned in the Blanco River in Hays County, TX at Five Mile Dam near Kyle Texas on Saturday, 10 June 2006. Hays County Sheriff's Department officials said Etha of Manchaca, TX was swimming...

Obit: Ethan Antonio Balandran - A Child Posted on: 13 Jun 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Ethan Antonio Balandran Ethan Antonio Balandran Sept. 7, 2001 - June 10, 2006 Ethan Antonio Balandran, 4, of Manchaca, TX passed away Saturday, June 10, 2006. Recitation of the rosary will be at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at...

Re: Balandran, Fort Worth Posted on: 18 Aug 2006, by  margie1929

Surnames > Balandran

hi, my name is Margie Ybarra Alarcon-i think we are related - my great grandmother was Simona Balandran married to Antonio Velasquez who raised their family around the Lockhart area - my grandfather was Leon V...

Louisa Calderon Hernandez Posted on: 20 Sep 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Calderon, Michael Calderon, Daniel Paul Degollado and Adrian Ontiveros. Honorary pallbearers are JoAnn Balandran, Irma Aldaco and Mark Gomez. To view memorial on-line, visit http://www.missionmemorials.com.

per page