Search the Boards

Search Results for "BAKALARS" - 14 Messages

per page

Re: weingarten detroit area Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  micpearson

Surnames > Weingarten

Just thought I'd let you know, if you don't already know.... most of the Bakalars are from Czech, Slovakia, Hungary area. I have a lot of info on Bakalars. Do you know where she is from? Or, what states she lived in?...

Greetings from Streator, Illinois Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by  bluejay201

Surnames > Zallaha

...members of the Zallaha family were buried there. Or, were they all buried in Riverview? Were Mary's Bakalar's parents Andrew and Annie (Blasko) Zahalla? Was Annie related to the other Blasko's in Streator?...

Susanna (Katus) Bakalar Obituary Posted on: 11 Nov 2007, by  MPearson

Surnames > Bakalar

from Streator Daily Free Press Friday, October 9, 1903 Mrs. Susanna Bakalar's Life Brought to Close. ...died this morning at ..807 Johnson street, after an illness of six weeks with stomach and liver troubles....

Dolores M. Ruhling Posted on: 22 Dec 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Daut of Punta Gorda; grandchildren, Michael (Katherine) Daut, Patrick (Sara) Daut, Shannon (Dr. Mark BakalarsBakalars of Wisconsin, Shannon Daut of ...

Re: 1880 Map and boundries of Presov or Presav?? Posted on: 29 Sep 2011, by  PBacon1168

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Austria-Hungary

...Their names were George Dzuris and her name before marriage was Anna Bakalar. I know there are also some Bakalar's in Streator. He came in 1877 and she came later and they were married in 1884 in Streator. Wou...

Re: 1880 Map and boundries of Presov or Presav?? Posted on: 29 Sep 2011, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Austria-Hungary

...http://www.zoznam.sk/hladaj.fcgi?co=telzoznam&s=bakalar&mesto=&ulica=&psc=&uto=051&net_fixed=1&net_mobile=1&net_alt=1 Please take a look at BAKALYARs, BAKALARs and DZURIS that...

Obit. Phyllis A. Norwood Posted on: 22 Mar 2004, by  kayrom63

Surnames > Norwood

...sons, David Norwood of Escondido and Mark Norwood of La Mesa; sister, Lavonne of Detroit; brother, Earl Bakalars of Milwaukee; nine grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. Visitation: 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday...

per page