Search the Boards

Search Results for "BAGEANT" - 74 Messages

per page

Waggoner in MD Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by Vera

Surnames > Waggoner

I have found a John Waggoner, Jr. who mar. Margaret Bageant 30 Sep 1811 in Frederick Co., Maryland. Any relation?

Re: This maybe a long shot.....but I need help Posted on: 05 Sep 2002, by Melissa Bageant

Surnames > Parrott

...lead and this sounds like it may be promissing. I will keep my fingers crossed. Thank you, Melissa Bageant

This maybe a long shot.....but I need help Posted on: 31 Aug 2002, by  mbageant1

Surnames > Parrott

I know this is the Parrott surname message board, but I need help finding info on my greatgrandfather Perry PARROTT Parker. I say this is a long shot because I am at a brick wall and don't know where ...

Re: Andrew Black Posted on: 26 Jun 2001, by  KBageant

Surnames > Black

...referred to by my grand mother as Aunt Em. Any help would be greatly appreciated Karen Anderson Daniels Bageant

Emily Elizabeth FRANKS MONTGOMERY Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by  hellonb1

Surnames > Montgomery

...would like very much to talk to her and find out how we are related. Thanks for being so helpful. Hellon Bageant e-mail: hellonb@hotmail.com

Family names Posted on: 22 Jan 2006, by  8bear

Surnames > Clark

...My mother was from his first marriage. I'm also related to Braithwaite and Peacemaker and DeHaven and Bageant from VA and WV

Mary Elizabeth McElroy and George Wesley Buchanan Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by  mb72209

Surnames > McElroy

...and will gladly share any info I have to help anyone else. thank you for your time, Melissa Buchanan Bageant

Emily Elizabeth FRANKS MONTGOMERY Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by  hellonb1

Surnames > Montgomery

Louise, Sorry I got your name wrong on the first message. Thanks again. Hellon Bageant

William Bageant Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by  piperfly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Loudoun

William and Barbara Rappin Bageant moved to Loudoun Co., VA from Frederick Co MD in 1800. List of surnames includes surnames of sons and daughters in law. Need more information on this family. They were Luth...

Timber Ridge Been There Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by  piperfly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Frederick

Timber Ridge is where my ancestors lived in VA, it's about twenty miles north of Winchester Va in Frederick Co. There is a school there next to the Primitive Baptist church. I think it's a reform scho...

Bagent/Beagent/Begeant Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by  piperfly

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

Searching for the Bagent/Beageant/Begeant family from Folkestone, Kent England. Lots of different spellings, looking for Richard, and looking for a John Bagent who was transported to serve 14years (Ju...

geneology Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by itha crozier

Surnames > Stover

...on.William Bagent,abt1768 England Parents of Caatherine Lewis ,b.1762 Fred.Cty, Maryland married John William Bageant. Information on Abner Clark, father of Mary(Polly)Clark, b.1807.Fred.Cty.Va

Re: geneology Posted on: 07 Jan 2002, by  j_fearnow

Surnames > Stover

are you saying you have information on these families or are in need of information? I am a descendent of all of these same individuals and would love to have any information you might have on them...

Seeking information on Chonnie Bell HOVERMALE Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by  hellonb1

Surnames > Hovermale

...Charles MARPLE,or Almarie HOVERMALE m. JOLLY, all children of Nathan M HOVERMALE m. Lucinda BOHRER? Hellon Bageant e-mail: hellonb@hotmail.com

Dora is the given name! Boy? Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  paulstickley

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hampshire

...Dora's mother is Sarah Ann (Heironimus) Miller; she is Stephen's second wife and was the widow of John W. Bageant when she married for the second time. Stephen was a widower when they married in 1852. So, is...

Re: Abraham Bohrer 1720-1759 MD - family research Posted on: 25 Dec 2007, by  ForrestShade9...

Surnames > Bohrer

Here is what I have as the descendants of Abraham Bohrer 1 Abraham Bohrer b: Abt. 1720 in Frederick Co., VA d: 1759 in Frederick Co., VA ... +Anna Maria ??? b: Abt. 1723 in MD ...

Re: Family names Posted on: 12 Feb 2009, by  michael clark...

Surnames > Clark

...that would have been Abner Clark Sr, and his offspring. Other related, shirt-tail family names include Bageant and Peacemaker, but I'm not aware of a Harry Franklin Clark. I have more specific info regardi...

Laura Omps Lutrell Posted on: 30 Mar 2009, by  mjancestor2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Frederick

This MIGHT be Laura Omps??? Miscellaneous Morgan County, West Virginia Obituaries Turner E. Luttrell 1913-2000 Turner E. Luttrell, 86, of Stephens City, VA, died Thursday, June 1, 2000, at his home...

Re: They had 10 children Posted on: 10 Jun 2009, by  Lkfg311

Surnames > Yeakley

I am the great grandaughter of James H. Yeakley & Charity Alice Bageant. My Grandmother was Mary Hinkle Yeakley. Her dad was John Carson Yeakley. I have some different info; John Carson was born 8 Marc...

Colfax High School Class of 1923 Photo Posted on: 22 Sep 2009, by  Not_A_Relativ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Whitman

...Francis Schreiber, Elva Hughey, Gladys Stovall, Alice Wynn, Vera Burlingame, Ester Anderson, Kenneth Bageant, Grace Brock, Wright Baylor, Frances Faires, Ralph Campbell, Vivian Urness, Herman Strauss, Charen...

Re: sons of conrad shuler/schuler Posted on: 01 Jan 2011, by  1mercury_1

...Walter Jefferson Leith..... buried in the Bloomery Presbyterian Cemetery. (Sarah Ann & Walter) pg 98 Bageant, Henry Jackson, son of Andrew Jackson and Mary Ann (Hook) Bageant, was born March 10, 1859 and died ...

Re: Surname BEGENT of Kent & Sussex Posted on: 25 Aug 2011, by  marilyn summe...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

...information about stephen Begent and Sarah Taylor. I am trying to find more about William Begent (or Bageant)and his parents. Perhaps we might be able to help each other?

Re: McGaha family in Lovettsville Posted on: 17 Mar 2012, by  NotUsedPaschk...

Surnames > McGaha

Your George Washington McGaha was a son of William & Catherine Bageant McGaha/McGahey. Please see information on the family on the World Connect Project on RootsWeb.

Bagent/bageant Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by Ann Guy

Surnames > Bagent

My father was born in WV. Spelling of last name was Bagent on his birth cert. But for some reason his family changed it by adding an 'a'before the 'n'! I now his father name was Lester and was born in...

COE, Mary, b. 1825 Frederick Co VA USA Posted on: 08 Apr 2001, by  CarlRobertCoe

...Coe, Casper Allemony and John Hutchinson. On April 26, 1824, he purchased 100 acres for $10 from John Bageant. Two years later he purchased 30 additional acres from Jacob Miller for $112.50. Listed in the 1...

Re: PARKER, ARMSTRONG Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by missy bageant

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Sabine

rachel, hi I don't know if this is conected or nor but my ggrandfather was perry parroit parker and his wife was viola armstrong and they had a son named willis and I know of at leat 4 other childern....

William Bagent - VA - 1700's Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by  piperfly

Surnames > Bagent

Looking for information w/source on William Bagent, Bageant from VA, fought in Rev, need wife's name and children, probably from Loudoun Co, or Fairfax Co., VA. In 1757 Loudoun Co., was cut off from Fairfax ...

Rose Wojciechowski Anderson Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  KBageant

Surnames > Wojciechowski

...either Missori or Indiana. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. Karen Anderson Bageant

Re: Anthony Wojciechowski & Mary Ann Pavlick Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by Karen Bageant

Surnames > Wojciechowski

Was Anthony Wojciehowski from Minnisota? My grandmother Rose Wojciehowski had a brother named Anthony. Karen Bageant

William Baigent, Bagent,etc Posted on: 23 Nov 1999, by  piperfly

I am searching for the parents of William Bageant (sp) who was b. 1809 in Frederick County, Virginia USA. He mar. Nancy Keist and with her parents they removed to Coshocton Ohio USA. William's parents may be...

Baigent Posted on: 15 Nov 1999, by  piperfly

...have that I am trying to prove is as follows: William BAGENTb. 1809 (from tombstone) son of William BAGEANT b. 1757 mar. Barbara RAPPIN, Nov 30, 1784, their children were John or Jacob, William, Margaret, El...

Susan Erwin & William Jackson Armstrong Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by  mb722091

Surnames > Erwin

...me on this family. I am sorry I didn't have more info to share about Susan Erwin. Thank you, Melissa Bageant Mb72209@aol.com

Re: Bagent/bageant Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by ann guy

Surnames > Bagent

Correction: His brothers name is Lester. His Fathers name is Wilmer T Bagent

Re: Buchanan Family Okla. and Texas Posted on: 25 Oct 2001, by  mb72209

Surnames > Buchanan

Hi my name is Melissa Buchanan Bageant I am the granddaughter od David George Buchanan son of Wilton Henry Buchanan and I would really like to talk to you and marcus. please e-mail me mb72209@aol.com

Re: Book-Morgan County West Virginia and It's People Posted on: 06 May 2002, by julie fearnow clark

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Morgan

well i also took some initiative seeing all the responses there was to the desire for the book and wrote an email to the president of MCGHS about a week ago. didnt post the response then cause it isn...

McGahas/Magahas/McGaheys of Lovettsville Posted on: 10 Jul 2002, by  sharonvirts

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Loudoun

...descended from Loudoun McGahas, there has been an assumption that William Magaha, husband of Catherine Bageant, is the brother of David Magaha, father of Armistead (these are the two prominent forefathers of...

Fuller's Ranch Hemphill, Sabine County, Texas Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  mbageant1

Surnames > Fuller

...this Ranch, any help would be greatly appreacted. Thank you very much in advance. Melissa Buchanan Bageant

McGaha's of Loudoun, Va Posted on: 10 Jul 2002, by  sharonvirts

Surnames > McGaha

...descendended from Loudoun McGahas, there has been an assumption that William Magaha, husband of Catherine Bageant, is the brother of David Magaha, father of Armistead. This seems to be false. William's fathe...

Looking for Whipple family Posted on: 08 Aug 2002, by  mbageant1

Surnames > Whipple

...or has passed on but I am hooping to find one of his childern. Thank you very much, Melissa Buchanan Bageant

Re: buchanan,cotter,or adkins Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by  mbageant1

Surnames > Buchanan

...you can e-mail me at M_bageant@yahoo.com. I can't wait to hear from you. your cuz, Melissa Buchanan Bageant

Re: Baigent or Baigont Posted on: 07 May 2002, by  Jan Travers

Surnames > Baigent

I have a Sarah Bageant from Frimley in Surrey in my ancestry. While looking for her I've seen the name Baigent and various similar spellings but never Baigont. I looked on the 1881 census CD-rom that I have...

Leonard Preston Wedgeworth & Christall Mae Parker Wedgeworth Posted on: 31 Aug 2002, by  mbageant1

Surnames > Wedgeworth

I am looking for information of the family of Leonard Preston Wedgeworth & Christall Mae Parker Wedgeworth ( aka Mae) Leonard Preston Wedgeworth born 9/1/1909 in Zwolle, La died 4/27/1988 in Many...

Parker / Armstrong Posted on: 19 May 2002, by  mbageant1

Surnames > Parker

...greatly apprecated. I am the Granddaughter of Bobbie Leola Parker Buchanan. Thank you Melissa Buchanan Bageant Arkansasa

Re: MAGAHA Posted on: 18 May 2002, by  sharonvirts

Surnames > McGaha

...my George Washington McGaha (b.4/7/1834 ). His parents were William McGaha (b. 1804) and Catherine Bageant (1805-1853). I know of one other sibling, James W. McGaha (b. 1/3/1838). Have not been able to tr...

Re: Some books on Old Frederick County area Posted on: 04 Jun 2002, by juliefearnowclark

Thank you ever so much for your posting of resources we might have otherwise overlooked or missed. I have heard excellent things about your works and can only hope i can add them to my library soon- ...

Coe's in Loudoun Co VA Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by  piperfly

...Settlement and Some First Families of Back Creek Valley 1730 - 1830. Chapter 18 has your family and mine (Bageant). Then on the bottom of page 260 is a reference to a book by Carl Robert Coe, "The Coe F...

Re: William Crim born 1819 Posted on: 18 Nov 2002, by  Joyce_Crim

Surnames > Crim

...grandparents. William (1818-1888) was the son of Daniel Crim (1794-1848) and Anna Maria "Mary" (Bageant) Crim 1783-1873. They all settled and lived near Millerstown Ohio in Champaign County and a...

Re: Warm Springs Echo Book by Fred Newbraugh Posted on: 15 Feb 2003, by  JulieFearnow_...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Morgan

Hi ginger. I went to the website for mchgs as you suggested and to the visit our store link but there was no listing for the warm springs echoes vol 1 or 2. sent a message to the email provided and ...

Re: Kranenberg Family Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by James Kranenberg

Surnames > Kranenberg

...died of colon cancer, Kirk Kranenberg, Ted Kranenberg, Austin Kranenberg, and his only sister Gladis Bageant (Kranenberg). If I remember correctly there were members of his family that moved to Michigan - wh...

COE, Annie Lee, b. 1862 Washington Co., MD USA Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by Carl Robert Coe

Surnames > Dyer

...He is listed in the 1850 census as a farmer with assets of $1,000. A creditor of the estate of John Bageant, who died in Frederick County in 1855, on August 25 of that year he received payment from the estat...

per page