Search the Boards

Search Results for "AWKARD" - 21 Messages

per page

REAM DATABASE Posted on: 03 Jul 2006, by A. Ream

Surnames > Ream

...(marriage, divorce, death, etc.). I find that these are very time consuming to build and update and also very awkard for research purposes. So far, I think that building an "Event" database wo...

FAMILY OF LUMMIE MCCALL-GRANDMOTHER Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by CAROLYN MCCALL AWKARD

Surnames > McCall

LUMMIE MCCALL FROM N.C. ANY FAMILY OFFSPRING PLEASE CONTACT ME

James Madison Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by Sue Fisher

Surnames > Bonine

Janice reply directly to me at suefi@prodigy.net. The bulletin board is too awkard. James Madison is my GGgrandfather I'd like to exchange more info with you. Please--Sue

Re: HALL/COVEY Posted on: 15 Sep 2007, by  cressoakridge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Lee

Hi Denver. I have a good ancestor chart for Milton Hall. b.1893, and Byrdia Covey, b. ca.1901. Too awkard to e-mail. Please e-mail me your postal mailing address to my e-mail address: cressoakridge@aol....

Re: HALL/COVEY Posted on: 15 Sep 2007, by  cressoakridge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Lee

...ancestor chart for Milton Hall. b. 1873. Lee Co., Va and Byrdia Covey, b. ca. 1901, Lee Co., Va. Too Awkard to e-mail. Please e-mail me your postal mailing address to me at; cressoakridge@aol.com. No ch...

Braman High School class of 1946 bid farewell Posted on: 21 Sep 2009, by  shalinavarrie...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Kay

We, the class of "46". Of many knids and clans: Bid farewell to Braman High And all our many fans. Ernest is our presiden, The cut-up of our class: When he gets to joking, He really gets th...

Re: Looking for Michigan Passenger Crew Lists keyers Posted on: 24 Aug 2009, by  Betty L Edmun...

Ancestry World Archives Project > U > S > Records - Other

Before this project I read one book each night. I'm a huge mystery fan and this project is somewhat of a mystery with just figuring out what is written. Each time I log on the first place I look is to...

Looking for Alan M BESSANT and Bruce M LLOYD, Dorset Posted on: 26 Jan 2010, by  Kempster Norm...

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > United Kingdom

...had a baby boy called Alan , then for what ever reason they moved to Weymouth. This is when it get's awkard as Constance had another baby boy in 1942 in Weymouth his name was Bruce, but his father was not ...

TIP 214 - FUNERAL HOME DIRECTORY, HARRISON THROUGH LAWRENCE CO. Posted on: 07 Jan 1999, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Harrison: Whaley-Mccarty Funeral Home Inc 126 S Main St Cynthiana KY 41031-1521 606-234-3434 Woodhead Funeral Home Inc Main Berry 41003 606-234-5232 Hart: Hart County Funeral Home In S Main Munfordvi...

Ok heres some more info on the Ogrodnik's Posted on: 12 May 2001, by Vicky

Surnames > Ogrodnik

...Australia, maybe there is a connection. i wouldnt know how to spell their names, as they are kind of awkard, the only one i do know of is Peter! anyway i gotta run, e-mail me if u want to talk! bye bye keep...

Posey-Elam-Griffin family Posted on: 03 Apr 2001, by  justinmglenn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Henderson

...numbering system is only a temporary stopgap; eventually I'll renumber every entry to eliminate the awkard hyphen-letter). 7246. Janie Elam (b. June 25, 1880; m. in Henderson Co., Ky. [June 5, 1901] Eugene...

Re: Stoudenmire and White Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Russell

Send me you address at lpkenny@earthlink.net and I will make a hard copy and send it to you. The book is large and awkard to scan but xeroxs okay.

Fred C. Mohr d. in WA 1900 Posted on: 10 Aug 2004, by Barbara

Surnames > Mohr

...one managed to climb out on the ties far enough to clear the train, but Fred C. Mohr, who occupied an awkard position on the handcar, facing the approaching train, was the last to leave the&#...

Re: Clarence Upshaw or Parthenia Booth/Eberhart Posted on: 09 Apr 2004, by Sharon Awkard

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Michigan

Hello Ms. Paris-Boyd, My name is Sharon Awkard and my grandmother is Annie Ruth Upshaw Mobley. She is almost 79. Her father was Clarence Upshaw of Elberton County Georgia. Her birth mother died 3 days af...

Obit: Chris Hamby Posted on: 02 Aug 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Street. Burial: Green Meadows Cemetery. Visitation: 7-9 p.m. Sunday at the church. Arrangements: Rodgers- Awkard & Lyons Funeral Home.

Obit: Clifton Dilworth Posted on: 03 Nov 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Eloise Dilworth; 10 siblings, Rosie Riddick and husband, James; Harold Dilworth and wife, Margie; Debra Awkard and husband, Lee; ...

per page