Search the Boards

Search Results for "AUTHEMENT" - 94 Messages

per page

Gaspard/Authement Posted on: 06 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Gaspard

I'm searching for descendants of Joseph Gaspard Authement and Marie Francoise (aka Marie Francoise Gaspard), both residents of New Orleans in 1805 until their deaths 1833 1834. Their children were Adelaide Authement G...

garibaldi from houma Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  RUSHING427

Surnames > Garibaldi

I forgot to mention in my previous email that my mother's father was Joe who was married to Lillian Authement. Joe was the son of Antoine and Mary Elizabeth White. It sounds like we are related. Joe and Lillia...

Re: Jon Fricke Posted on: 28 Feb 2006, by Lisa Zeringue Fontenot

Surnames > Fricke

...Russell and Vincent Adams, sisters Ethel Comardelle, Enola Guidry and Corine Girior, grandchildren Brian Authement, Jessica, Joshua, Seth and Isaiah Frickey and two great-grandchildren. She is preceded in deat...

Re: Churchills of Ireland who settled in New Orleans Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  sge78

Surnames > Churchill

I was wondering if you had any luck in your search. Elizabeth Churchill and Romain Eugene are my great-grandparents. While I have found information about their children, I have found very little abo...

Authement website Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Hi Deb, I hope you find some useful information in the website. If you'd like to contribute your family information, I'd love to hear from you. My email is cfdaigle@bellsouth.net Thanks Cynthia Daigle

website Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by DEB

Surnames > Authement

thanks for this website...

Authement family Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Roby Henderson

Surnames > Authement

My name is Roby Henderson and my grandmother's maiden name was Francis Authement before she married my grandfather Robert L. Henderson. All I know, that there is an Authement reunion every summer in Lake Arthur, LA and...

Francis Authement Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

...A. and Felouise Lacomb. I'm showing Francis and Robert with one child, Stella Henderson. There is an Authement reunion, but I don't have the dates. I can put you in touch with one of the Authement's of that ar...

Authement family Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

...I've replied once before and I can only presume you didn't get the message. This is the address for my Authement website, if you haven't found it already. http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/d/a/i/Cynthia-F-D...

Authement Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  RUSHING427

Surnames > Authement

I am searching for Authement on my mother's side. Her name was Lucille Josephine Garibaldi, her mother was Lillian Authement. My grandmother Lillian's brother was Morris I think. Does anyone have any info as to my grea...

Elita, Mary and Ella Hoffpauir Posted on: 31 May 2006, by Deborah Hoffpauir Cavallini

Surnames > Hoffpauir

I was wondering if the Elita, Mary, Ella and their father Julien, that sing on a recent CD I bought, might be #831, 2482, 2480, and 2485 on your website. The names aren't exactly as spelled in the CD...

Re: new to board Posted on: 04 Dec 2006, by Cynthia Daigle

Surnames > Authement

...board in a while. Some of the names are confusing but I believe you might be refering to Joseph Oscar Authement and Eliska Lefort. They have a daughter Irene who m. Homer Crowder. This Irene also has a broth...

Mr. Joseph C. Lipari Posted on: 21 Mar 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...member of V. F. W. Post # 3652. Joseph is survived by a loving family; two daughters, Janet Elaine Authement, of Mandeville, LA and Joanna Gassen, of Kingwood; son, Leonard J. ìLeoî Lipari, of Ponch...

Kappel, Pearl Porche Posted on: 16 Jun 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Hazel P. Boudreaux of Patterson, LA, and the late Horace Porche, J. P. "Jake" Porche, Lura P. Authement, Henrietta P. Leonard, Helen P. Creel. Also survived by former daughter-in-law, Belva Meyers of...

Lucille Garibaldi Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Mary, I have your mothers Authement line and it can be viewed in Rootsweb World Connect. If you haven't already found it, this is the address http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=cynthiadaigle I...

Adele Foret Authement.. Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Annette Klingman

Surnames > Authement

whoever is responsible for putting a marker on the grave of Adele Foret Authement.. I want to THANK YOU.. I let out a yell when i saw it .. and then cried.. I am now so happy that her memory on earth will not ...

Rita Mae LeBlanc Malbrough Posted on: 16 Jun 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Morris, John "Looney" and Floyd LeBlanc; and four sisters, Hilda Robert, Ruby Lapeyrouse, Edris Authement and Nora White. She was a homemaker and a parishioner of St. Joseph Catholic Church.

McCain, Pearl Kathryn Bass Posted on: 28 Mar 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...her husbands, James R. Bass and E. J. McCain. Survivors include her loving daughter, Carolyn (Carol) Authement and her husband Jerry of Beaumont; granddaughter, Kelli Zeto of Beaumont; great-granddaughters, Er...

Welcome from New Administrator Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Hello Visitors, Welcome to the Authement Message Board! Please, note that this message board provides not only a place for queries but also for your Authement and descendant obits, bios etc. All Authement are related so if you ...

Re: Nicholas Cadet Lirette Posted on: 09 Apr 2008, by  gayprtice

Surnames > Lirette

I think we may be working close to the same lineage. If you can please email me at gaylprice@yahoo.com I would appreciate it very much.

Bertha Myrtillia Authement Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

...of Chauvin. PRECEDED in death by her husband, Foster Lirette; her parents Myrtile and Clara Chaisson Authement; and a sister, Mrs. Lottie Picou. Arrangements by Falgout Funeral Home in Houma, la.

Eleanor "T-Nor" Authement Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA Eleanor "T-Nor" Authement Lirette, 88, native and resident of Chauvin, died Tuesday Oct. 30, 1990. Services at St. Joseph Catholic Chr., burial in chr. cem. SURVIVED by s...

Odis Joseph Blanchard Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

...sister, Mrs Anton Schmitt of Houma. PRECEDED by wife, Betty Kelly Blanchard; parents, Valerie and Alice Authement Blanchard. Blanchard was a member of the Knights of Columbus Council 5545, served in the US Sir...

Estelle LeBlanc Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma Newspaper Deaths, 1994 Estelle LeBlanc Guidry, 91, native of Grand Caillou, resident of Houma, died Sat. Feb. 26, 1994. Services at Chauvin Funeral Home Chapel, burial in St. Francis Cem. #1. SU...

Ellis Joseph LeBoeuf Sr. Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

...was self employed at Bridge Side Inc. Compilers Note: Ellias's great grandparents were Rose Angleique Authement and Homere Cornelius LeBlanc

Lois Amy Pellegrin Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA Lois Amy Pellegrin Authement, 84, native of Montegut, resident of Raceland, died Sunday, May 5, 1996. Services at Sacred Heart Catholic Chruch in Montegut, burial in chr. cem. SURV...

Elphia Marie Duplantis Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA Obit of Elphia in Houma Courier, Monday, Aug. 11, 1997 Elphia Duplantis Authement, 93, native of Chauvin and resident of Houma, died Monday, Aug. 11, 1997. Services at St. Bernadet...

Laura Authement Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA condensed Laura Authement Authement, 86, native of Little Caillou and resident of Houma, died Tuesday (publication date June 2, 1987). Services at St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church and b...

Mary "May" Robichaux Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA Mary "May" Robichaux Authement, 95, native and resident of Montegut, died Tuesday, July 16, 1996. Services at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Montegut, burial in chr. cem...

Manuel Raymond Plaisance Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

...LA Times Picayune Newspaper Manuel Raymond Plaisance died on Sunday, Jan. 24, 1999, husband of Yvonne Authement; step father of Billy Authement of LaPlace, Michael Authement and Judy McDaniel of Lafayette; brother of Mrs. Harol...

Louise Belanger Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA Mrs Louise Belanger Authement LeBoeuf, 78, native of Terrebonne parish and resident of Houma died today (Nov. 25, 1998) Services at Chauvin Funeral Home Chapel, burial in Bisland C...

Elma Chauvin Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA Elma C. Boudreaux, 82, a native and resident of Chauvin, died Saturday, Feb. 26, 2000. Visitation will be from 5 to 10 p.m. Monday and from 8 a.m. until funeral time Tuesd...

Abbie Paul Boudreaux Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

...daughters, Bonnie Blanchard and Gail Lyle of Bourg; sisters, Mrs Thomas (Annie) Rhodes, Mrs. Esteff (Fannie) Authement, Mrs Thomas (Maggie) Melancon, and Mrs Pete (Doris) Chauvin of Bourg. Preceded by parents,...

Annie Boudreaux Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA Annie Boudreaux Authement Rhodes, 90, native and life long resident of Terrebonne Parish died Wed. May 27, 1998. Services at Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Houma, La. and burial in...

Eclam "Cam" Joseph Boudreaux Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

...Boudreaux of Houma, and Abbie Boudreaux of Chauvin; sisters, Mrs Thomas (Annie) Rhodes, Mrs Esteff (Fannie) Authement, Mrs Thomas (Maggie) Melancon and Mrs Elton (Doris) Chauvin, all of Houma; 9 grandchildren;...

Maggie Elizabeth Boudreaux Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

...Cemetery. SURVIVED by two sons, Carroll T. and Glenn J. Melancon, both of Houma; one daughter, Jackie M. Authement of Houma; two sisters, Fannie Authement and Doris Chauvin, both of Houma; eight grandchildren; and nine...

Lenis Authement Sr. Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA Lenis Authement Sr., 76, native and resident of Chauvin, died Tuesday, July 30, 1996. Services at St. Joseph Catholic Church; burial in chr. cem. SURVIVED by wife, Rita Fanguy Authement of ...

Lucy Theresa Authement Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA Lucy Theresa Authement Defelice, 67, native, resident of Chauvin, died Sunday, July 30, 1995. Services at St. Joseph Catholic Church; burial in chr. cem. SURVIVED by husband, Rolan...

Madrid Marie Authement Obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA Madrid Marie Authement, 78, native and resident of Chauvin, died Thursday, Dec. 31, 1998. Services at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Chauvin; burial in chr. cem. SURVIVED by brother...

Aaron John Theriot obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

...Chauvin and Hewitt Theriot of New Iberia; and 4 grandchildren. PRECEDED by parents, Desire and Azelina AUTHEMENT Theriot; son, John Aaron Theriot; brother J. D. Theriot. He was a volunteer at Terrebonne Genera...

Ralph Authement obit Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Houma, Terrebonne Parish, LA Ralph Joseph Authement, 82, native of Chauvin, resident of Houma, died Sun., Jan. 31, 1993. Services at Holy Rosary Catholic Church; burial in chr. cem. SURVIVED by wife, Melvin Ma...

Re: Voisin family tree Posted on: 28 Sep 2008, by  lilgreenfrog5...

Surnames > Voisin

...am the same voisin as your family.My dad was clarence joesph voisin he was married to velma josephine authement. i lived in dulac,louisian. my dad said that there was only 2 voisin brothers that came to louisi...

Mr Edgar J Williams Jr Posted on: 06 Jul 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Reserve of New Orleans. He was preceded in death by his parents Edgar James Williams, Sr. and Erneth Authement and a brother, Martin James Williams. Survived by his wife, Delight Evans, of Jamestown, LA after ...

GUILLOT Posted on: 20 Feb 2009, by  kjaunmama

Surnames > Guillot

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS FELICIEN GUILLOT'S PARENTS, HE HAS A SON NAME LEONARD GUILLOT. YOU EMAIL ME @rebecca.authement@yahoo.com

Charles Ray Fatchett Obit Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

...Dean Fatchett; sisters, Betty Champlain and Bobbie Posey; and 14 grandchildren. PRECEDED by wife, Elise Authement Fatchett, parents, Arthur Ray and Ellen Lois Deese Fatchett.

Elise Theresa Authement Obit Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by  cynthiadaigle

Surnames > Authement

Elise Authement Fatchett, 55, a native of Little Caillou and resident of Bourg, died at 1:51 AM today (Jan. 14, 1987). Visitation will be held until 11 p.m. today and from 8 a.m. until funeral time Thursday at...

Re: Felicien Guillot m. Rosalie Deroche? Posted on: 24 May 2009, by  kjaunmama1221...

Surnames > Guillot

...Guillot who was married to Camille Bergeron. Tell me how can I get in touch with you. My email is rebecca.authement@yahoo.com. My dad was Charles Guillot who died in 1999.

Re: new to board Posted on: 27 Mar 2009, by  kjaunmama1221...

Surnames > Authement

what information do you have and don't have please let me know at rebecca.authement@yahoo.com

this is the info I've found so far Posted on: 19 May 2011, by  ctrahan75

Surnames > Garibaldi

Home Page (you may have to copy/paste address into the URL) http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/d/a/i/Cynthia-F-Daigle/ My entire file is also in RootsWeb World Connect http://worldconnect.ro...

Re: campbell-kain Posted on: 10 Dec 2011, by  pfc2008

Surnames > Kain

... DISCOVER MORE > HomeSearchesFamily TreesMailing ListsMessage BoardsWeb SitesPasswordsHelp Authement, Fatchett, Savoie, Daigle Connection Entries: 142730    Updated: 2011-11-09 03:55:55 UTC...

per page