Search the Boards

Search Results for "AULTZ" - 96 Messages

per page

Re: Spence-Lanham Posted on: 13 May 2006, by  loveremains11

Surnames > Spence

My name is Susan Snyder and I am doing research on the Lanham's of Putnam County (Pocatalico, W. VA). My greatgrandmother was Hester Transylvania Lanham born in 1870 in Putnam County. Her parents wer...

Francis Joachim Posted on: 21 May 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Joachim

...from Kanawha Co. WV area or from the San Antino, Tx, or Fredericksburg, TX area. She married Albert A. Aultz. Albert d: in 1950. Francis remarried after that. Lived in the Corpis Cristy, TX area and d: 198...

Hopple Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Potts

...info on the six kids? Also do you have any additional info on John? Any info on his wife Florence Mae Aultz? I know her parents are william Aultz and Lura Ellen Snook, but I have no other info on the family and...

Fiana Potts, married John Hopple, PA Posted on: 15 May 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Potts

...husband John Hopple and their son John Charles Hople born 1888 in Mifflin co. PA and married Florence Mae Aultz. Thanks Norma tootsie@azstarnet.com

Adam Elizabeth Aultz, (Mifflin/Lewistown) Posted on: 25 May 2000, by  ledeax

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

Adam Aultz was born December 10, 1810 around Mifflin Co. He lived in Westmoreland Co., according to the 1840 Census. Adam was married to Elizabeth Goodwine. Elizabeth was born in 1817 and died November 1...

Re: Nimrod Asbury in West Virginia Posted on: 08 Jun 2006, by LaRue Asbury White

Surnames > Asbury

...grandfather, married to Mary Caruthers, children, GM Asbury and Louisa Asbury.He was son of Isaac and Susanna Aultz Asbury. The family moved to Kanawha Co. West Virginia in 1820. If anyone has more would...

Re: Nimrod Asbury in West Virginia Posted on: 25 Apr 2006, by  dougasbury

Surnames > Asbury

...Aug 1861 in Pocatelico, Kanawha Co., VA - soon to become WV), and Susannah "Sarah" Rachael Aultz (b. 1793, d. 11 Feb 1857 in R Track Fork, Putnam Co., VA - later WV). They were married in 1813. ...

Aultz Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by  althodr

Surnames > Althouse

...postings to the mailing list so that we would know when someone is looking for information. As for the Aultz surname potentially being the same as Althouse, I certainly can't discount it, but have not yet...

Aultz Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Althouse

I have been searching for my ancestor's. Surname spelled Als, Alts, Altz, and Aultz. Could this be the same family as Althouse???? My GGGGrandfather was Adam Alts, married Elizabeth. He came to PA, Philad...

Edwin Boer, Rock Port,TX Posted on: 29 May 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Boer

...Rock Port, TX. May have been born in Nordum Co. TX. I would also like info on his last wife, Francis Aultz. She is my aunt. Thank you for any help Norma tootsie@azstarnet.com

Laura Ellen Snook, PA, b: about 1860 Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Snook

...about 1860-70. She lived and maybe was married in McVeytown, Mifflin Co. PA. Her husband is William M. Aultz. Would appreciate any info on the Snooks, and or Altz/Aultz families. Thank you. Norma tootsie@asstar...

Reply to Aultz Posted on: 09 Apr 2000, by Bob Altig

Surnames > Altig

...from Lancaster, Pa to Franklin County, VA. One of his son's moved to West Virginia and is recorded as Aultz. My grandfather's birth certificate shows the spelling of his surname as Altick. However, his y...

Aultz Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Altig

I have been searching Als, Alts, Altz, Aultz surnames. I notice that Altig is the same soundex code. Could these possibly be the same family? Adam Alts was in Philadelphia about 1771, was in the Rev War, M...

John Hopple Posted on: 08 May 1999, by Roxanne Howard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Mifflin

...Fiana Potts, his son John Charles Hopple born 09 dec. 1888 in mifflin county, Pa. married Florence Mae Aultz who was also born in McVeytown, Mifflin county, Pa. John Charles Hopple died on 11 March 1956 in...

William M Aultz Posted on: 08 May 1999, by Roxanne Howard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Mifflin

Seeking information on William M Aultz, his mother is Delella Myers, father: Michael Aultz. William Aultz was born in 1860, married Laura Ellen Snook and died in 1938 in McVeytown, Mifflin county, Pa. His children a...

Velma Carnell Burdette Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by Parsons-Waybright Funeral Home

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

...Grove Church, Romance. She is survived by a daughter, Geraldine Glenn of Ripley and a sister, Mary Aultz of Sissonville. Also survived by 8 grandchildren, 16 great grandchildren and one great great grandc...

James L. Whicker b. 1859 d. 1931 Ky. Posted on: 23 Jun 2003, by  VelmaLyons

Surnames > Whicker

...they married and they had 8 children together. They were Mollie, Rosie, Kathrine, William M., Thomas Aultz, Cordie, Hallie, and Riley J.. Emily passed away in 1941. is there anyone that might help?

Re: Lanham - Upton Posted on: 13 May 2006, by  loveremains11

Surnames > Upton

I am trying to trace my Lanham ancestors from W VA back to MD. I think that they are related to Hillery and Mary Ann Lanham in the 1790 time frame. My gggrandfather was Lewis P Lanham born in 1847 in...

Douglas Family Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by Betty Briggs

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

This sketch taken from "Pioneers of Jackson County", by John House, it appears in the section "Lower Mill Creek" Douglas Family John Douglas married Elizabeth Richards. They set...

Mary Ault(Aults) (Aultz) Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  howardsargent...

Surnames > Ault

Looking for info on my ggrandmother Mary Ault. She married Milton Means in Mercer Co. PA. around 1851.Last count I had of them was in the 1880 Venango Co. PA. census She was listed as being 43 year ol...

Ault or Aultz same family???? Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Ault

Could someone tell me if it is know for sure if the ALTZ, ALTS, ALTZ, AULT, AULD, and the AULTZ or one and the same or different families? I am trying to find more info on Adam Altz/Aults/Aultz b: abt 1756 in ...

Re: Ault or Aultz same family???? Posted on: 13 Sep 2001, by  mike_ledo

Surnames > Ault

In Lancaster Co. Ault and Aultz are 2 seperate lines.

Re: Ault or Aultz same family???? Posted on: 13 Sep 2001, by Norma

Surnames > Ault

Thanks for the reply. What do you base that on? I would like to add something to my Aultz line showing that they were different families. Thank you Norma

Surnames > Ault

...I found them to be unconnected. I am most interested in the Ault line. I shared information with an Aultz researcher who had that line basically completed. Mathias was the head of the Lancaster Co. Ault fa...

Re: Ault or Aultz same family???? Posted on: 13 Sep 2001, by Norma

Surnames > Ault

Where did the Ault family come from? Germany? Switzerland? Alcase (J??) France? Thanks for the help. I am from Adam Altz/Aultz from Germany. Thanks, Norma

Surnames > Ault

Haven't traced them back that far.

Aultz Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Andrew Aultz

Surnames > Aultz

Looking for information on the Aultz family descending from Adam Aultz, Sr. who lived in Kanawha County, WV and Rockingham County, VA around 1771-1835. Adam's sons were Adam, Jr. and Solomon.

Adam Aultz, Adam Jr. and Solomon Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  Oraco

Surnames > Aultz

I have quite a lot of info, on the Aults family from West Virginia and Rockingham Va If you will contact me we can exchange info. E-mail at wconger@centurytel.net

Aultz, Adam, Solomon, John H.P.,PA to WV Posted on: 29 May 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Aultz

Andrew I say your message. will you write me directly at tootsie@azstarnet.com I would like to compare info with you. Thanks Norma

Re: Aultz Posted on: 06 Feb 2003, by  jmkirchhoefer

Surnames > Aultz

I have an Adam Aultz b. 1809 possibly born in Maryland, then moved to PA. I have him married to an Elizabeth. Longshot - but could you check if I have a match to your Adam Aultz, Jr? Dates seem to work. Thanks

The Aultz family of WV. Posted on: 06 Mar 2000, by Tammy

Surnames > Aultz

I don't know that much at all about this family all I known is what you all readly gave me on them thank you for all your help .

searching for Aultzes Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  jnettie77

Surnames > Aultz

I know nothing of my family history, and in fact there is a great deal of secrecy about it. I can go back to my great-grandfather, William I think. We've been in Illinois since the early 20th cenutury...

AULTZ FAMILY Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by aultz michael

Surnames > Aultz

MY FATHER ROBERT AULTZ WAS BORN IN WV AND WAS ADOPTED BY A FAMILY IN TEXAS. I LIVE IN TENNESSEE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE AULTZ FAMILY

Aultz Family Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Aultz

Hi Michael Do you have a brother named Mark and sister named Beverly. Was it Albert and Francis who adopted your Dad Bobbie? Let me know Norma tootsie@azstarnet.com

AULTZ FAMILY Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by MICHAEL AULTZ

Surnames > Aultz

THE ANSWER TO YOUR MESSAGE IS YES TO ALL

who are you Michael? Posted on: 05 Nov 2000, by Justin Aultz

Surnames > Aultz

I Think I know who you are....Do u know who i am if you are who i think you are

Aultz family Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by Andrew Aultz

Surnames > Aultz

Justin and Michael: Norma (previous poster) has all the scoop on the Aultzes. We're all related, it appears, and she has the information back to 1771. E-mail her or me for the full file if you're inte...

Aultz Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Aultz

Andrew, this is Norma. Email me please. Have you moved? Norma

Re: who are you Michael? Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by  NormaLunsford...

Surnames > Aultz

Hi Justin If you are still out there email me, tootsie@robsoncom.net I have lost your email address and cannot find out how to reach you. Norma

Justin Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by Beverly

Surnames > Aultz

I am looking for mike AULTZ,jUSTIN aULTZ

this is justin michael is my dad Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by Justin Aultz

Surnames > Aultz

this is justin michael is my dad

Aultz family Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Aultz

Write to me please, tootsie@azstarnet.com

Aultz family Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Aultz

Write to me please, tootsie@azstarnet.com

tammy Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by Beverly

Surnames > Aultz

always felt we were the only Aultz's

mike Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by Beverly

Surnames > Aultz

mike e-mail me bncbears@bellsouth.net

Aultz family Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Aultz

Hi Jeanette I would love to exchange Aultz information with you. Please email me at: tootsie@azstarnet.com Can you give me more info on William? Age, where he lived in IL, wife's name, kids names, etc??...

Re: searching for Aultzes Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by  NormaLunsford...

Surnames > Aultz

...Jeanette. Are you still out there? Please email me at tootsie@robsoncom.net I am researching the Aultz family and plan a family reunion. I think we could help each other. Please write soon Norm

Re: searching for Aultzes Posted on: 06 Jul 2004, by Patsy Ault

Surnames > Aultz

...But we cannot find anything on these four brothers?? I wondered if maybe they changed the name to AULTZ during the Revolution??? You mentioned secrets??? Thought this might be worth a try!! Thanks ...

The Aultz Family in West Virginia Posted on: 23 Nov 2000, by Carmen

Surnames > Aultz

Hey, this is my family! Contact me if interested.

Aultz family of wV Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  Nlunsford7406

Surnames > Aultz

Hey Carmen write to me. tootsie@azstarnet.com

per page