Search the Boards

Search Results for "AUBANE" - 6 Messages

per page

Aubane: "Missing" Cork Townland Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cork > General

..."Books Ireland," reviewed this book published in 1999 in "Irish Roots." Titled, "Aubane, Where in the World Is It? A Microcosm of Irish History in a Cork Townland," published ...

Re: Long's of Millstreet Posted on: 27 Mar 2008, by  AnneOConnell5...

Frank - Re: Aubane, I know a family which has farmed in Aubane for over 100 years. I will send an e-mail to my friend and ask her about Aubane and about Knocknaloman. I think Knucknolomon may be a typo as many place ...

Long's of Millstreet Posted on: 25 Mar 2008, by  falong239

...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From other recent sources I've learned that in Aubane there is a Long...

Re: Long's of Millstreet Posted on: 03 Apr 2008, by  falong239

...----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- One piece of information that I hadn't...

Re: Long's of Millstreet Posted on: 02 Apr 2008, by  AnneOConnell5...

Dear Frank, I heard from my friend and her husband says "Aubane has always been called Aubane but in actual fact Aubane is really a river and that the area is "Tullig South". Regarding Knocknaloman - ...

Denis Kelleher / Johanna Creedon - Aubane Millstreet Cork Posted on: 11 Sep 2010, by  JFKelleher

Surnames > Kelleher

...my great great grandfather Denis Kelleher. He married Johanna Creedon in the mid 1800s. They lived in Aubane near Millstreet Cork. I found the following children in the Millstreet Parish records: Denis b.1...

per page