Search the Boards

Search Results for "ATWOOD" - 10,072 Messages

per page

Re: Edward Bumpass, Bumpus, Bompasse - Fortune 1621 Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by Deborah Mason

Surnames > Bumpass

Susan, Thanks for the msg. I have only one Huldah Atwood Benson born 1858, who married 1879 Matthias K. Long, Adopted Name "Atwood" - Huldah is the dau of Ansel Benson who married 1847 Emeline A. Bump...

Re: Edward Bumpass, Bumpus, Bompasse - Fortune 1621 Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by Susan Atwood

Surnames > Bumpass

...wonderful information. I think Edward Bumpas is in my husband's line. His ggrandmother was Huldah Atwood Bumpus. I have traced her line back to Edward according to most information I have been able to fi...

Gaunts from Missouri Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by  twinmyra

Surnames > Gaunt

...Mo. My grandmother and her 4 brothers wereborn there and moved from Breckenridge, Mo to homestead in Atwood, Kansas and eventually moved to Iroquois Co. Watseka, Il. I have quite a bit of history on the Gau...

Robert Marsee m to Sally Johnson Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by H Patricia McGinnis

Surnames > Marsee

...Emery, Patrick, and Thomas. My grandmother was Laura Ellen. We have Laura married to David Jackson Atwood. Laura and David (Jack?) lived in Casey county KY around Liberty. If anyone has connections or i...

Re: Harley Arthur Sutton of Arkansas City, Kansas Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Donna

Surnames > Sutton

Correction on my other reply Barbara. Lillie May's mother was Idella Manilla Brown. George D. Sutton's mother was Eliza Atwood

Julia Sutton bc 1833 Ohio Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Kathy Atwood

Surnames > Sutton

...1833 in Ohio. A census entry indicated her parents were from Pennsylvania. She married Capt. Nicholas Atwood in the mid-1855s, lived in Detroit, and had four children: Elizabeth, Avis, Nicholas Jr., and Geo...

Re: William Sutton and Eliza Atwood 1819-1990 Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Donna

Surnames > Sutton

...similarities. Great-grandmother was Lillie May Sutton daughter of George D. Sutton b. 10/18/1848 and Eliza Atwood b. 1/27/1858. Please e-mail me @ kisdairy@execpc.com

Re William Sutton and Eliza Atwood 1819-1990 Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  BarbaraSutton...

Surnames > Sutton

Am from N.C. born in a Lenior County. Have some info about the Suttons that date back to the 1700. Also have info about the Suttons that dates back as far as Sir Robert Sutton (Baron of Lexington of A...

William Sutton and Eliza Atwood 1819-1990 Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by Donna

Surnames > Sutton

Sutton family tree of William Sutton and Eliza Atwood. Born and married in Canada. Death in Wisconsin and Illinois. Need any information let me know.

Re: Brawford (VA>KY>IN>IA>WI) Posted on: 06 Apr 2004, by  JohnBrawford

Surnames > Brawford

...Indiana (Probably) 2 John BRAWFORD b: August 11, 1819 in Indianapolis, Indiana d: February 21, 1901 in Atwood...

Re: Thomas Dale, Empire or Cambridge, KS, 1878 Posted on: 29 Oct 2002, by Galen Dale

Surnames > Dale

...sister, Pansy Irene, who were born after him and were twins. After arriving in Kansas they lived at Atwood, then moved to Winfield ( where other relatives were living) and then moved to Cassoday (near Wic...

Dewitt Atwood Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Brad Potts

Surnames > Atwood

An, please contact me regarding Dewitt Atwood and family. I've been working with a few others trying to sort out the Hudson Valley Atwoods and we'd love to hear from you and what you know. brad.potts@mindsp...

Re: Bradford Bible Posted on: 26 Nov 2000, by  JadziaNarisse

Surnames > Bradford

...from Gov. Bradford. My line is Gov. William Bradford m Alice Carpenter Maj. William Bradford m Mary Atwood Israel Bradford m Sarah Bartlett Joshua Bradford m Hannah Bradford On Hannah Bradfords side it goe...

Jennie - widow of George ROBINSON Posted on: 23 Jul 2003, by  Brenda Plaag

Surnames > Robinson

Buried in our ATWOOD family plot in Seymour, CT, is Jennie C. ROBINSON. We have no idea who she is. The cemetery has lost the records of when she died, but we believe it to be about 1915. We know through...

Re: John Copp (b. 1775, Rhode Island) and Sarah Clemmons (b. 1775, Rhode Island)- Moved to Tioga Co., PA Posted on: 05 Nov 2006, by  dwillis205

Surnames > Copp

This is what I have: 1 Descendants of William Copp Generation No. 1 1. WILLIAM1 COPP was born 09 Nov 1589 in Honely, Warwickshire, England, and died 27 Feb 1669/70 in Boston, Mass. He married JUDITH ...

Maye BLANKENSHIP Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by  msmagoo59

Surnames > Blankenship

I am looking for info on my grandmother,Maye Atwood BLANKENSHIP(her name has also been said to be Willie Maye) b.09/29/1901 in Mayhew,MS. Lowndes Co. to John Raymond BLANKENSHIP b.07/22/1874 in Oktibbeha ...

Brawford (VA>KY>IN>IA>WI) Posted on: 29 Jan 2000, by  JohnBrawford

Surnames > Brawford

...*** v. JOHN BRAWFORD, b. August 11, 1819, Washington County, Indiana (Probably); d. Abt. April 1901, Atwood, Kansas; m. ELLEN MINERVA BROWN, June 2, 1846, Carroll County, Indiana; b. November 2, 1823, near ...

Blankenship/Macky - TN Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  bear7molly

Surnames > Blankenship

...b 1869, Milan, TN and children Ophelia, Orean, Allie Blankenship. His wife, Harriet Craven b. 1864, Atwood, TN. Ophelia married Sidney Mackey.

Re: Marsee Family Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  HPatriciaMcGi...

Surnames > Marsee

I am looking for information on Laure Ellen (Marsee) Atwood. She was married to David Jackson Atwood and lived in Liberty KY. in Casey Co, I have sisters listed for her with names of Mary Johnson, Sally, Floren...

Re: Isa Dora Benefiel Posted on: 04 Oct 2003, by Nikki NICKELL

Surnames > Benefiel

...William Franklin BENEFIEL M.D. Sex: M Birth: 20 JUL 1830 in Putman County, IN Death: 5 FEB 1910 in Atwood, Piatt County Illinois Burial: Cartwright Cem., Garrett TWP, Douglas Co ? Father: John BENEFIEL ...

Looking for Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Hiram Hamilton

Surnames > Hamilton

...last name unknown his son was a Rubin Hamilton M. Jeanie Mclauglin. Lived in Pa. Rubin is buried in Atwood cemetery Atwood Pa. Hiram is buried in Rurual Valley Pa.

Re: Relatives---children of Robert Daniel Posted on: 04 Feb 2005, by Dewey Marsee

Surnames > Marsee

...1954 Amanda Florence Jenkins F Laura Ellen 5-22,1873 Barbourville, Knox Co. KY 1945 David Jack Atwood F Sallie Ida (Sally) 1-8-1876 Barbourville, Knox Co. KY 1-8-1921 George Madison Jenkins F*...

albert wooldridge-woolridge Posted on: 21 Feb 2006, by  WilmaWells34

Surnames > Wooldridge

looking for my friends grand parents albert wooldridge and oma atwood.they are the grandparents of beverly wooldridge wells.bev is the daughter of clifford c wooldrige and wilma shell.any info will help.ple...

Tom Hurd Posted on: 01 Jul 2003, by  JerryML

Surnames > Hurd

...Roberts m. Edens, children Pat and Mattie. Cathrene Kate Roberts m....?, child, Ruffus. Lucy Jane m. Atwood, one child name unknown. Solomon Roberts m. ? child. ?

Atwoods in Liberty Ky Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Michael Alford

Surnames > Atwood

...are from Liberty Ky and still are.My Mother pasted 1996 she was one of eight childern to Charlie Frank Atwood Gertie M (Lee)Atwood .Charlie's Father Was Rev.Frank Atwood,Gertie's Father was Stephen Bartolomew Lee.If...

Zenas Hoover/Elizabeth Posted on: 24 May 2001, by  Kristen Hocke...

Surnames > Hoover

...- d.20 Jun 1959. The couple lived in Cowanshannock township, Armstrong county, PA and were buried in Atwood Cemetery. Zenas was the son of Christopher Repine HOOVER and Catharine PRICE. I have a copy of th...

Isaac Atwood of Rensselaer Co, NY Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Brad Potts

Surnames > Atwood

Dorothy, I don't have any information on your Zedadiah, but I have been trying to piece together your Isaac. Could you contact me and share with me what you know ? brad.potts@mindspring.com

Thomas N. Vinson Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by  gwendolyn_bai...

Surnames > Vinson

I am looking for information on Thomas N. Vinson b. Jan.22,1857 d. Mar.14,1904. married Mary Pink Atwood Vinson b. Oct.4,1862 d.Sept.23,1924. From Lawrence County, Alabama. I would appreciate anything on th...

Re: Henry Fredrick Wales Posted on: 09 Mar 2002, by  PamKinsman

Surnames > Wales

I have a relative Fredrick Wales with a wife Lucy Atwood living in New York during the 1830 census. He was father to a Vine Wales. Could be Fredrick Wales is the father of Henry Fredrick Wales.

Thomas O'Donnell & Honora Crowley , County Limrick to NJ Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Debra Savishinsky

Surnames > O'Donnell

Mid 1800's, Bally-ha-Hill (or Glyn), Thomas and Honora began their family. They had 10 children and all of the children and the mother Honora (one at a time)immigrated to New Jersey in and around the ...

William David Posted on: 28 Aug 2004, by  Mz_Lobo

Surnames > David

...David married Edith M. (Woodman) Gates. They lived in Kansas. He died in Fredonia, Ks. and she died in Atwood, Kansas only a few months apart. Looking for ancestry of either or both. Edith was a great-a...

Esmond Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Amy Atwood

Surnames > Esmond

Seeking info. on a Samuel Esmond b. 8-23-1769 USA m. Elizabeth McLees 12-23-1791, daughter of James McLess and Leticia Cornell.

Chester Vt Early Families (T-Z) Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  LW6152

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...(Edson) Thompson Timothy Susannah (Putnam) Thompson Truman Polly Ann (Wyman) Thompson Thomas Sarah F. (Atwood) Thompson Benjamin Granville Mary Ann (Newton) Thompson Charles Catherine (Dana) Thompson A...

Esmonds Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by Amy Atwood

Surnames > Esmond

Do you have any records of your Esmonds living in Norwich, Ontario? They would have left NY around 1820, I believe. The names that keep coming up are Edward, Eliza Jane, Samuel, Jane Comfort, etc. Amy

Jamima Ann Fitzgerald Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by Charles Atwood

Surnames > Fitzgerald

My great grandmother Jamima Ann Fitzgerald was married in 1839 at Dalton New Hampshire to Alonzo Atwood.

JOHN D. ADAMS Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by Marga

Surnames > Adams

...JENNIE L., WILLIAM, AND DAVID THEY RESIDED IN INDIANA AND I KNOW THAT WILLIAM LIVED FOR A TIME IN 1898 IN ATWOOD, INDIANA AND DAVID LIVED IN BATAVIA, MICHIGAN, JENNIE L ADAMS MARRIED DELBERT BENNETT, AND LI...

Illinois obit: Rose Ann Waugh White Posted on: 16 Jun 2005, by  janm581

Surnames > White

...White, 64, of Thayer died Sunday, June 12, 2005, at St. John’s Hospital. She was born Nov. 24, 1940, in Atwood, the daughter of Ray D. and Juanita Biggs Waugh. A son, Joseph D. Waugh, preceded her in death...

President Gerald Ford's connection to the Gardner family Posted on: 16 Mar 2004, by Patricia

Surnames > Gardner

...Lynch King), *25.VII.1882 Chadron, NE, +18.II.1941 Tucson, AZ; x 1) 7.IX.1912 Harvard, IL; x 2) Margaret Atwood [ x 2) Roy Mather] 3. Dorothy Ayer Gardner, *27.II.1892 Harvard, IL, +17.IX.1967 Grand Rapids...

Codi Wilcox Posted on: 13 Feb 2001, by Midge Louaillier

Surnames > Wilcox

I'm looking for any information on my great grandmother. Her married name was Codi Atwood. She was also married to a man named Gould who died. Her maiden name was either Daniels or Wilcox. One could have be...

Erik Hebrand Erickson Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Paula Atwood

Surnames > Erickson

Looking for any information on Erik Erickson. He was born 11 May 1876. Parents were Hebran Erickson and Karen Swenpladsen. Siblings are Olaus Erickson, Gilbert Erickson, Sina ERickson, Gina Erickson, ...

Bradford Lineage Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Amy Bradford

Surnames > Bradford

...Carpenter. Died Plymouth Colony May 1657. William Bradford (17 June 1624) Plymouth Colony Married Mary Atwood Holmes-Died 20 Feb 1704. Isreal Bradford (1678) Kingston, MA Married Sarah Bartlett Died Kings...

Chester Vt. Early Families (A-B) Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  LW6152

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...Armington Benjamin F. Keziah (Coleman) Arnold Ebenezer Rhoba (Gorton) Arnold Uriah Sarah (Kendall) Atwood William Joanna (Saunders) Atwood Oliver Miriam (Bacon) Atwood Alpheus Nancy (Clapp) Atwood Jeremiah Eliza (Andr...

Tetts from Hewish, Somerset Posted on: 05 Jul 2005, by Krissy Solic

Surnames > Tett

Hi Bev, I have descended from a Tamar (perhaps Tamara?) Tett b. 1771 in Hewish, Crewkerne, Somerset d. 1857 in Hewish, Crewkerne. She married Richard Barrett of Crewkerne in 1793. I have Tamar's pa...

McDowell Family in Minnesota Posted on: 04 Mar 2003, by  JeanDream

Surnames > McDowell

...now, I'll have to ask my dad later.) Her father was Lee or possibly Leroy McDowell. She married Ivan Atwood Wells. If anybody knows anything about her family, the information would be appreciated.

Samuel Esmond Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by Amy Atwood

Surnames > Esmond

The info. that I have on Samuel Esmond in part is as follows: Samuel Esmond b. Aug. 1789 d, -- m. Elizabeth McLees. They either lived in Egremont, MA or Dutchess County, NY. We believe that they were ...

Re: Gov.William Bradford Posted on: 20 Jun 2002, by  HaroldWilliam...

Surnames > Bradford

My Bradford line comes down through William(2) and Mary (Atwood) Holmes through Israel, Joshua, Joseph, Moses, Joseph, Lucinda. I'm the 11th descendent. Have quite a bit of info and also the Mayflower Fam...

ALDRICH, Arthur O. (Mrs.) (Methodism) 1893- Posted on: 25 Sep 1998, by  DavidSamuelse...

Surnames > Aldrich

...housewife, born Stillman Valley, Ill., 27 Feb 1893; daughter of Lester L. and Winifred (Van Patten) Atwood. pub. schools of Spencer, Ia. married Arthur O. Aldrich 1 son, Howard A. Joined Meth. Ch. Spencer,...

James WHite who married Susan Atwood Rand Posted on: 16 Aug 2006, by  kbhowlett

Surnames > White

Looking for information about James: who his parents were, etc. He and Susan had a son Herman Lincoln WHite.... Kathryn

Emmanuel Richards Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by  jleggjudy1

Surnames > Richards

Emmanuel and Eliza had a daughter, Ellen, who married J.M. Rhomas. She was born 09/13/1861, Pilton, England, and came to America in 1871. She died 6/05/1899 in Atwood, Kansas

Bradford Lineage Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Amy Bradford

Surnames > Bradford

...condenced version. Gov. William Bradford married Alice Carpenter 1589-1657 William Bradford married Mary Atwood Holmes 1624-1704 Isreal Bradford married Sarah Bartlett 1678-1760 Joshua Bradford married ...

per page