Search the Boards

Search Results for "ATILANA" - 73 Messages

per page

Re: Geneology, descendents and immigration information on Jose Marcelino Charles married to Olivia Garza Charles Posted on: 29 Jun 2005, by  BLACKBBM

Surnames > Charles

...Charles, grandfather is Jose Marcelino Charles, ggrandfathe maybe was Richard/Raymound Charles married to Atilana Cruz? Cruise? . This is a large family of 11 children to include my father Jesus G. Charles....

Wood Robert Obit Posted on: 04 Oct 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

Las Cruces Sun News 4 Oct 2007 Robert Wood, 58, of Shalem Colony Trail, Las Cruces, NM left this world on Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2007 while doing what he loved, hunting with his buddies. Robert was bor...

looking for family of Cruz Jasso and Atilana Guerra Jasso Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  lildiana

Surnames > Jasso

Hi my name is Diana Jasso Pena. My father is Elias or Alex Jasso from El Campo or Houston, Texas. Dad wants to know more info on his dad and would like contact with his family. His dad Cruz Jasso was ...

Martinez - Antuna (Durango, Mexico) Posted on: 21 Jun 2008, by  agnesanaya

Surnames > Martinez

...several children: Sabas Martinez (my grandfather), an older brother Jesus Martinez and 3 half sisters: Atilana and Castula of Camargo, Tamaulipas, Mexico and Maria de Jesus Martinez de Rojero of Ciudad Delic...

Antuna's from Durango, Mexico Posted on: 21 Jun 2008, by  agnesanaya

Surnames > Antuna

...several children: Sabas Martinez (my grandfather), an older brother Jesus Martinez and 3 half sisters: Atilana and Castula of Camargo, Tamaulipas, Mexico and Maria de Jesus Martinez de Rojero of Ciudad Delic...

MERCADO Atilana S 1897-1968 Posted on: 18 Sep 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Mercado

MERCADO Atilana S 1897-1968 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal ...

Re: looking for family of Cruz Jasso and Atilana Guerra Jasso Posted on: 22 Dec 2009, by  alyssajaso

Surnames > Jasso

...likely you are a first cousin of my father, Amador Jaso Jr., whose grandparents on his dads side were Atilana and Cruz. My grandfather Amador Jaso Sr., was siblings with an Elias (aka Alex) In fact, I have ...

Texas/California/Colorado El Campo/Lake Jackson/ Victoria/ Refugio JASSO/JASO's Posted on: 22 Dec 2009, by  alyssajaso

Surnames > Jasso

...infomation about our relatives. My grandfather's name was Amador Gerra Jaso Sr. His mothers name was Atilana, and fathers name was Cruz. My great Aunt Mary passed when I was young, but he also had siblings...

Re: Atilana Padilla, b. 1902 - 1904?, Mexico Posted on: 03 Jan 2010, by  birdiebargas

Surnames > Padilla

I was wondering if any more info has been found on Atilana Padilla, her son Richard was my boyfriends grandmother and I was trying to find out some more information anything can help you can email me @ birdi...

Re: Michael Joseph Bargas Posted on: 11 Mar 2010, by  JannaFletcher...

Surnames > Bargas

...Bargas) but she was not much help. I only know that Richards father is Jose Maria Bargas and mother is Atilana Padilla(I met her in 1990). I too have met most the people that you have written about as Mark...

Ramirez Refugio Obit Posted on: 18 Feb 2010, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...Monday, February 15, 2010. He was born March 11, 1940 in Villaldama, Chihuahua, Mexico to Guadalupe and Atilana Gonzalez Ramirez. Mr. Ramirez retired as a farm laborer. Survivors include his wife, Ofelia Ra...

Re: Origin of surname Calvo Posted on: 26 Apr 2010, by  leenda166

Surnames > Calvo

...Galicia region. His family lived in Lamas. There were three sons and a daughter. My grandparents were Atilana and Evaristo Calvo. I would love to know more about our heritage as I was born in Canada and ...

Re: Ochoa Family of Nonoava, Chihuahua Posted on: 03 Sep 2010, by  dqzda

Surnames > Ochoa

Hi. Ochoa Family its a very extensive and numerous family in Nonoava. the old ochoa that I know formed a band called Los Ochoa perhaps in the forties and fifties names that I remember. Don Alejandro ...

Trying to find family other Greco family Posted on: 07 Sep 2010, by  cgreco11

Surnames > Greco

...Italy, I am not quite sure which one of those he is from, he was born on Jan. 31, 1898. He was married to Atilana Greco and her maiden name was Hernandez she was from Ruidosa or Victoria Texas. My grandfathe...

Re: Transito Mirabal and Pefecta Martinez, Searching for the family of Posted on: 02 Sep 2011, by  joannagrammie...

Surnames > Mirabal

...regarding Placida's mother, Apolonia Fierro (sp?). Placida was my great-grandmother. My grandmother, Atilana Garcia, was PERFETITA Mirabal's sister. I am not sure if Perfetita and Perfecta are the same perso...

RE: Martinez and Lovato families of the Rio Puerco Valley, NM Posted on: 02 Sep 2011, by  RichardGarcia...

Surnames > Mirabal

...reflect that Plasida had nine children of which six were alive in 1900. I find that your grandmother Atilana came from Juan Garcia and Plasida Chavez. A man by the name of Lalo Hernandez claims that Juan may...

Vega Rodriguez - Ponce, PR Posted on: 13 Jan 1999, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...the Baptist Church in Lancaster. Born in Ponce, Puerto Rico, he was a son of the late Salvador and Atilana Rodriguez Vega. He was married to Norberta Anaya for four years on Nov. 21. He was also the husband...

Atilana Escalante (b. 1840 in Mexico) Posted on: 20 Apr 2012, by  lisa_a_ramire...

Surnames > Escalante

I am looking for any information on my great grandmother Atilana Escalante. She was married to Jose Arias. Her youngest daughter was Casimira Arias. Casimira's youngest son is my father Humberto Arias Ram...

Jose Arias & Atilana Escalante - Mesilla New Mexico Posted on: 22 Apr 2012, by  lisa_a_ramire...

Surnames > Arias

Looking for information on Jose Arias (B.1842 in Spain) or Atilana Escalante (B.1840 in Mexico). She is rumored to be an Apache Indian.

Atilana Padilla, b. 1902 - 1904?, Mexico Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by yvonne

Surnames > Padilla

Looking for any info. on Atilana Padilla Born: around 1902 thru 1904? Place: Chihuahua or Chi Chi Mexico Died: 1994 - 1996 ? Place: Modesto California Married: Jose "Joseph" Maria Vargas Un...

Jose "Joseph" Maria Vargas, Jalisco MX Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by Yvonne

Surnames > Vargas

..."Joseph" Maria Vargas Born: Jalisco Mexico 1890 to 1892? Died: 1969 ? Modesto California Married: Atilana Padilla (unknown date) One known child born: Joe Padilla *Bargas 1. b. 05Dec1921 *(cha...

Re: Jasso Family Tree Posted on: 13 Aug 2012, by  Shawn Rogers

Surnames > Jasso

...is Cruz Jasso, son of Gilbert Jasso, and I believe Gilbert's parent's or grandparents were Cruz and Atilana Jasso. Without looking at it directly I can't remember exactly but you can take a look. Let me know...

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 12 Jul 2013, by  judyartley53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Otero

...14 Mary Leyba, graddau, b. Co, 10 William Leyba, grandson, b. NM, 7 Jesus Leyba, grandson, b. CO, 1 Atilana G. Lujan Born: 1881 Died: 1962 Buried: Valley View Cemetery, Rocky Ford, Otero, CO Source: www.fin...

Merced, Ca Zunigas Posted on: 09 Mar 2013, by  cewrightiii

Surnames > Zuniga

...originally from Mexico, now living in Merced Ca. So far I have Isabel Zuniga(1882-1941) married Maria Atilana Delgado(1892-1943). They had ?8? children, some in Mexico(possibly Durango? but not sure) and so...

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 18 Jul 2013, by  Nesterita89

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Otero

I think that they are the ones, cause everything is the same on both names, dont you think? why do you say that it might not be them? I know that there are other people with the same names.

Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 17 Jun 2013, by  Nesterita89

If any one out there can please help me with information on a Atilana Gonzales, she was born 1881 in New Mexico and passed in 1962 in Rocky Ford, Colorado. Need to know who her parents were, husband if ever ...

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 14 Jul 2013, by  judyartley261...

Hi Send me an email to judyartley2@gmail.com and I'll forward it to the owner of the Martinez Family Tree. Also most larger public libraries provide free access to Ancestry if you have a local librar...

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 21 Jul 2013, by  RBestrom7380

I belive I did, but I am not related.

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 19 Jul 2013, by  Nesterita89

Hi, did you find Atilana Gonzales & Eugenia Leyan in the 1920 Census?

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 17 Jul 2013, by  RBestrom7380

Could be them.

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 16 Jul 2013, by  Nesterita89

Are you related to the Martinez's? I thank you so very much for all the information you have given me. Have a blessed Day.

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 15 Jul 2013, by  RBestrom7380

...continue to show up as people copy the wrong information to their own data. A posted family tree shows Atilana Gonzales (with a photo) born in 1881 to Teodoro Gonzales born 1870 in New Mexico Territory and ...

So who are her real parents anyway? so what did the owner of the Martinez tree have to say about the information that I asked about, since you emailed her about my information that I asked about?

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 21 Jul 2013, by  Nesterita89

Are you still there, Haven't heard from you lately.

Re: Looking for family info Posted on: 21 Apr 2013, by  dstielow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Presidio

Hello! Are you familiar with a Lucino & Atilana (Ramirez) Vasquez? Atilana died in Shafter, TX in 1922. Thanks!

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 17 Jul 2013, by  Nesterita89

Its in the 1920 Census in the township of Encinosa, San Miguel , New Mexico Precint # 53. 1 Jan, 1920 Atilana is the 4th one down. Her last nme is Gonzales

I thank you so very much for all of this information that you gave me, I appreciate it very much. If I find anything new I will contact you ok.

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 16 Jul 2013, by  RBestrom7380

The "email" was a contact email through the Ancestry system from their posted family tree. They will have to go onto the Ancestry.com or the Rootsweb system to see they have a message. The...

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 17 Jul 2013, by  Nesterita89

Well in the 1920 Cenus under Atilana, it states that Eugenia is Atilana adopted daughter, if so, then who are her parents?

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 13 Jul 2013, by  Nesterita89

Thank you so very much for this information,is there any chance that you can give me the person name and email that owen's the Martinez Family Tree? That way I can see if they are related to me or not...

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 17 Jul 2013, by  RBestrom7380

I could not find this family in the 1920 Census, how were the names spelled, in what location were they living?

Re: Atilana Gonzales Posted on: 16 Jul 2013, by  RBestrom7380

...CO, died 1960 at Rocky Ford, identifies her parents a Celso Lujan (no further information, NFI) and Atilana Gonzales, NFI. --I find only one family tree for a Celso Luzan, born 1869 in El Llano, Taos, New Me...

Re: VASQUEZ FAMILY SIERRA MOJADA MEXICO Posted on: 29 Mar 2013, by  dstielow

Surnames > Vasquez

Hello All, I'm looking for descendants of Lucino Vasquez & his wife, Atilana Ledesma. My guess is that they were born in the 1870s, give or take 10 years. They had at least two children, Teodora and ...

Isaguirre/ysaguirre Posted on: 06 Jul 2014, by  Lucy_carmona

Localities > North America > Mexico > San Luis Potosi

Hello,Does anyone have information on Nieves ysaguirre married to atilana pantoja in February 1866 at San Pedro,guadalcazar ,San Louis Potosí Mexico?

Re: Arias-Ramirez Line From Anthony New Mexico & Montery, CA Posted on: 29 Jun 2015, by  lisa_a_ramire...

Surnames > Arias

...nephew of my grandmother Casimira Arias. Casimira's father was also a Jose Arias and her mother was Atilana Guera. You and I are cousins a few times removed. I've had a very difficult time finding informa...

Re: Other Gardeas Posted on: 29 Aug 2014, by  Lillian Jones

Surnames > Gardea

...have the names of Jose Leon Gardea's and Rosario Dominguez' children in this album: Maria Franca Maria Atilana Pilar Jose Nieves Jose Cruz Jose Magdaleno Propspero (later married to Juana Cheverria) Maria Po...

Delgado from Aguascaliente, Mexico Posted on: 09 May 2016, by  cewrightiii

Surnames > Delgado

I am looking for more information on the Delgado family starting with Maria Atilana Delgado born in 5 Aug 1893 to Jose Toribio Delgado and Magdalena Cervantes. Am also looking for more information on her ...

Re: looking for family of Cruz Jasso and Atilana Guerra Jasso Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  lildiana

Surnames > Jasso

I talked to my dad Elias Jasso, and he said we were not of same relation, I wish you luck in your search.

Re: looking for family of Cruz Jasso and Atilana Guerra Jasso Posted on: 08 Aug 2001, by evelyn jasso garcia

Surnames > Jasso

Hi My dad Jose (Joe) R. Jasso was born in O Campo, Tx (Wharton County) on 10/05/1916. His father's name was Antonio Beltran Jasso and his mom's name was Genoveva Ramirez. Antonio and Genoveva came ...

Re: Jasso Family Tree Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  lildiana

Surnames > Jasso

In reply to your message, my grandfather Cruz Jasso who was married to Atilana was raised by this family, he was a half brother. he had a half brother in Refugio named Eulalio who died already, but there is ...

per page