Search the Boards

Search Results for "ASKREN" - 534 Messages

per page

RICHARDS of Breckinridge CO. KY. Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by  vfamily1

Surnames > Richards

...Hardin Co. ,Ky. Does anyone know the names of their children? I have a Mary Richards who married Thomas Askren in Breckinridge co.,KY. on 26 Nov. 1811. Mary (Richards) Askren died in 1857 in Van Buren Co.,Iowa.

Re: Bradford Bible Posted on: 04 Jun 2003, by Linda Plummer

Surnames > Bradford

Col. William Crawford's son, John Vance married Frances Bradford...could that be the connection? I don't know who the parents of Frances were, does anyone else know?

obit: Dorothy B. (Jones) Hudler 95, of Indianapolis, IN passed away Oct 26, 2005. Posted on: 27 Oct 2005, by  lynn1972_1

Surnames > Jones

...husband, Ralph O. Hudler. She is survived by her loving family including her brother, James (Carla) Askren; her nieces, Susan Stark (Jim), Nancy Russell (Brad) and Pamela Marske (John); 9 great-nieces and n...

STRADER, James A. - obit, 1924-2004 - KS>AZ - mother was VAUGHT Posted on: 19 Aug 2004, by A

Surnames > Vaught

...Drilling Co. Inc., in Holton. Married Carol STOFFEL in Blue Rapids. They divorced. Later married Bonnie (ASKREN) JOHNSON in Topeka. They divorced. Later married Helen (BORCK) LYNCH in Mesa, Ariz. She surviv...

Re: SWARTZ, ASKREN, BARKS, HANNEL Posted on: 01 Apr 1998, by Bill Foley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Harrison

I often visited my cousins in Harrison County, and do remember, when I would visit my Uncle Harry Sibert and Aunt Daisy Mildred (Hughes) Sibert, there was a John Hannel who frequently would ride by th...

questions Posted on: 10 Dec 1998, by Vickie Askren Jordan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Harrison

My greatgreatgrandfather was William K Askren married to Rhodilla Jane Kesner on 4/25/1880 in Corydon, Ind. I have a lot of information from that point on but nothing before it. If I can help you let me kno...

ASKREN Posted on: 20 May 1998, by  Uzell

Jay, saw your message regarding surname ASKREN in HARRISON COUNTY, IN. My grandmother was an Askren. Her name was Jennie Bell Askren and she married Robert Lincoln Allender and her sister Julina Frances Askren married Robert...

Re: SWARTZ, ASKREN, BARKS, HANNEL Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Jay Askren

I'm looking for information about Smith Kintner Askren, his dad Charles(or James) Mitchell Askren or anyone related. They lived in Harrison County. Smith was born about 1898 and Charles was born around 1870. I'd ...

SWARTZ, ASKREN, BARKS, HANNEL Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by  Joetta78

I would sincerely appreciate any help with the above surnames. I actually have many more as all of my Dad's family seem to have come from Harrison Co. I'd be glad to try to assist anyone else with res...

Re: TN Floyd's Posted on: 23 Feb 2003, by  Kyjy1

Surnames > Floyd

Hi Lynn. Here it is 2003 and I just got this message. Please write me at Florence Askren, 1309 S, Belmont Ave. , Kokomo , Indiana 46902 with any info. about Barts family. thanks ,Barts daughter Florence Eli...

PA>KY Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  pleurodont

Surnames > McCafferty

I have Askren ancestors who made the trek PA>KY>IN, following (at least in spirit) the Ohio river. This leaves me preconditioned to think of this as a reasonable migration route :) The Salt Lake trip...

STRADER, James A. - obit, 1924-2004 - KS>AZ; married LYNCH Posted on: 19 Aug 2004, by A

Surnames > Lynch

...Drilling Co. Inc., in Holton. Married Carol STOFFEL in Blue Rapids. They divorced. Later married Bonnie (ASKREN) JOHNSON in Topeka. They divorced. Later married Helen (BORCK) LYNCH in Mesa, Ariz. She surviv...

Re: Amelia Kneer Posted on: 01 Jul 2001, by  DougTurner48

Surnames > Kneer

I have John August Mitchell born 1882 in Tipton, Tipton, IN, and the given-middle John Kneer is named among his descendants. You have John August Kneer in Evansville, IN?

Abraham Plummer-Fairfield Co., OH Posted on: 02 Dec 2002, by  narimasu68

Surnames > Plummer

Seeking any information on Abraham Plummer and his children. He was born in MD. He's on the 1806-1810 tax list and in the 1820 Census in Bloom Twp., Fairfield Co., OH, he died there in 1824. He was...

William BYER & Nancy GARRETT of VA Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by Thomas Byer

Surnames > Byer

William Byer married Nancy Garrett in Rockingham County VA in 1804 and the settled in the Rockbridge/Alleghany County VA area. I am searching for descendants of this couple.

STRADER, James A. - obit, 1924-2004 - KS>AZ; married STOFFEL Posted on: 19 Aug 2004, by A

Surnames > Stoffel

Re: Jordan Mosier/Moser md. to Sarah A. Askren. Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  jmw1807

Surnames > Moser

My great great grandfather was Jordan Moser John Franklin was my great grandfather I know nothing about Jordan's other children. I am very curious about Jordan's parents. There are so many Moser's t...

Charles Thomas Julian, Louden, TN Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by Sally Askren

Surnames > Julian

My grandfather was Walter Julian,born 6-7-1895,in Gainsboro County,Tenn.My grandmother was Florence Massey Julian,born 10-17-1895,in Roane County Tenn. After they married they moved to Loudon,Tenn.My ...

Roy Julian m. Mary Nelle McCarolle, Louden, TN Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by Sally Askren

Surnames > Julian

Mary Nelle was my aunt,she is deceased now.Her husband was my uncle Charlie(Charles T. Julian). They had four children, Mac(who is deceased),Sue,Jean,Charlotte. The girls still live in Loudon. Sue,the...

Orphan Rumbley Posted on: 09 Sep 2001, by  lfisher313

Surnames > Rumbley

...parents etc. of Nathan M Rumbley born 1861 in Harrison County (Corydon) Indiana. He married Alice A. Askren in 1880. I suspect the M initial is McClellan, possibly a family surname. Nathan was my great g...

Gallagher Posted on: 04 Dec 1998, by  okpensfan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Donegal > General

...Gallagher. Mine was the youngest of 5 brothers - unmarried and only a teenager when he came. He married Diana Askren in Fayette County PA. in the 1770's According to stories he ran a trade route from Philad...

Askren Posted on: 30 Oct 1998, by Marjorie Owens

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Marion

I have a few Grace Askren Listed. Would like to know if any of these is your wifes family. All the ones I have are from Marion Co. IN. Could be we are related: Mary E. Negley d/o Rev. George H. & Elizab...

Askren Posted on: 29 Oct 1998, by  Jack Morris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Marion

...Indianapolis, on 10th Street, is the Anderson Cemetery. This cemetery contains quite a few Askren's. A Grace Askren is married into my wife's line, to a Rumford. Let me know if I can help, this cemetery is ...

Peter Negley, Asa Martin, Perry Ingalls and David Askren Posted on: 29 Oct 1998, by Marjorie Owens

David Askren B: 22, Nov. 183l, Champaign Co. Ohio, s/o Rev. John & Mary (McElvaine) Askren. D: 1876. Married: Mary E., Negley B: 22, Nov. 1832, Indianapolis, Marion Co. IN d/o Rev. George H. & Elizabeth (...

Hall Family Posted on: 10 Jan 1999, by  LMorris6761

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Randolph

...married life. Rebecca had a brother, Thomas B. Hall, who was married to Susanna Hoppes and then Elizabeth Askren. Their sister, Margaret Susan, was born November 10, 1848 in Farmington, North Carolina, marr...

Moser - Askren Posted on: 26 Apr 1999, by  RizerK67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Washington

...Franklin Moser was born in Washington Co., Indiana 25 Aug 1841. His parents were Jordan Moser and Sarah Askren. However, I could not find this family in either the 1850 or 1860 Indiana census. Where did the...

Francis M Paul & Sarah Songer > Ind > 1855 Posted on: 01 Dec 2001, by  K_Rizerk

Surnames > Paul

Francis M. Paul married Sarah Songer, the dau. of John Songer and Mary Askren in Decatur Co, Ind. 6 Sep 1855. By the 1900 census the family is in Toulon twp, Stark Co, Illinois. I am looking for further inf...

William Moore,Probate 1815,Champain Co. Ohio Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by Greg Moore

Surnames > Moore

...William Moore of Champain County Ohio 1815,listing son`s Robert Moore,John Moore,Thomas Moore, and David Askren.Looking for anyone with info on this family.

Catharine ALBERT born about 1813, Maryland Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by Todd Geissinger

Surnames > Albert

...Indiana. She died on 20 Jun 1883 and was buried in Dallas Center, Iowa. Jacob also married (2) Louisa Jane ASKREN, daughter of Isaac ASKREN and Elizabeth SPRY, on 29 Sep 1885 in Dallas Center, Iowa. ...

Ash,Askren,Barrow,Hopkins Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by Brenda Ash-Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bullitt

I am doing research on the Ash, Askren, Barrow, Hopkins, & Loftin family. I know several of these families were in the Bullitt County area around 1815. I got a message someone was trying to get ahold of...

Looking for descendants of William Press Shepherd Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by Josephine (Shepherd) Askren

Surnames > Shepherd

...Shepherd Mountain and the local cemeteries in Crawford Co, AR. Would love to hear from you. Josephine Askren... "If I thought that I was doing it myself, the hole would close up and no power could co...

Stroud Posted on: 11 Feb 1999, by  Elizabeth_Del...

Surnames > Stroud

Did your Strouds settle in McLean County,Illinois for a time? I have a Levi Stroud born 1805 KY marrying into my Stretch family line. Levi married Eliza Stretch b. Fayette County, OH 1811 on Dec. 15, ...

re: Jasper Mink Posted on: 09 Jul 2004, by Joetta Heiser

Surnames > Mink

...corresponded a few years about about Jasper Mink who was married to my grandmother Rovilla Josephine (Josie) Askren, Swartz, Foss and eventually Mink. I have more info on these two & would love to share...

Isaac Green Veach Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  RizerK67

Surnames > Veach

...Green Veach was married three times. I am interested in the children from his first marriage to Sarah Askren. Isaac G. Veach was born 10 May 1825 in Knox Co, Tenn. and died 24 Nov 1903 in DeKalb Co., Missou...

William Deffendall Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by Rita

Surnames > Deffendall

Hi.My name is Rita Askren married to William Askren and his grandfather was William Claude Deffendall b 7-12-1896 and d 9-7-1950.He was married to Bessie Vera Jones b 8-17-1901 and d 6-22-1969.I think he had sist...

William Thomas Veach Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  RizerK67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Plymouth

...William Thomas Veach, born 10 Aug 1851, where? Was the son of Isaac Green Veach and his first wife, Sarah Askren. Was in Plymouth Co, Iowa in 1905. When did he die? Where is he buried? Looking for name of s...

Marguerite Moore of West L.A. Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Greg Moore

Surnames > Moore

...a couple weeks ago.I have a probate on a William Moore died in Champain Co. Ohio Feb.1815.Lists Mary Askren as wife,Robert Moore as oldest brother,sons John and Thomas Moore.Is this your ancestors? I`m trin...

Re: Alice Pennington Posted on: 29 Dec 2006, by  donnacatlett1...

Surnames > Pennington

...and the mother of Edna Olivia (Olive) Raper who married (1/2?) Houston Bryant Frost and (2/3?)Charles Askren. Family source (Alice's great grandson) says that Alice herself claimed many years ago to be rela...

Ash Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by Brenda Ash-Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Carter

I am doing research on the Ash family but don't know where Carter County is. Is it close to Bullitt or Nelson, KY? There are so many Ash families in Kentucky. My great-grandfather was Joseph Henry Ash...

Joshua FERGUSON Posted on: 05 Jul 1999, by Patricia Heincy

Surnames > Haley

...b abt 1774 inKY - Nancy b abt 1776 inKY - Polly b abt 1778 in KY - Rebecca b abt 1784 KY (m. Dennis ASKREN bet 1807-1810 in VA - Elizabeth b abt 1786 KY - William b abt 178 in KY - James b abt 1790 KY and R...

Re: Harper Leach Posted on: 20 Aug 2001, by  rthegreat58

Surnames > Leach

Hello Virginia. Harper Leach was my husband's great, great Grandfather. Harper was on June 02, 1849 in Crawford, Illinois to Absalom Leach and Rachel York. He had a brother, Absalom Leach, Jr., and...

Re: Harper Leach Posted on: 06 Jan 2002, by Ruth Marie Davis

Surnames > Leach

Hello Virginia...Congratulations on your marriage! We have not been able to obtain any more information on the Indian heritage of the Leach line. It seems to be one dead end after another. Is there ...

Re: Harper Leach Posted on: 09 Sep 2002, by Dan & Ruth Davis

Surnames > Leach

Hello Deb....well, you inquired to the right people. Magdalena Leach was my husband's grandmother and I do have a good deal of information on the 'Leach' line. If the email address you have posted h...

Laura Lagle, dau. of James, married to Samuel Askren Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by  K_Rizerk

Surnames > Lagle

Laura Alice Lagle married her cousin Samuel N. Askren. They probably married in Van Buren Co, Iowa as both their families had been there for some time. Laura was the dau. of James A. Lagle and Catherine Askren, w...

Joseph Stiner Harrison Co Indiana Posted on: 02 Apr 2007, by  cronej_1

Surnames > Stiner

...FUNERAL SERVICE: Friday, November 7, 1975 1 O'Clock Swarens Funeral Home OFFICIATING CLERGY: Rev. C. W. Askren Rev. Frank Green INTERMENT: Bethlehem Cemetery

Richards & Brownfield families of Breckinridge Posted on: 29 Jan 2007, by  lvaldenegro

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breckinridge

...find parents of Mary Richards. It may be Nathan Richards and Elizabeth Brownfield.Mary married Thomas Askren in 1811 Breckinridge co. Is anyone working on these lines?

Richards & Brownfield families of Breckinridge Posted on: 29 Jan 2007, by  lvaldenegro

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breckinridge

...find Parents of Mary Richards. It may be Nathan Richards and Elizabeth Brownfield.Mary married Thomas Askren in 1811 Breckinridge co. Is anyone working on these lines?

Virginia Alice Pike Perkins Obituary - 1985 Posted on: 03 Mar 2007, by  Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

...Irene Bault, Margaret Barnett, Ida Bell Corbin, and Loretta Sharp, all of Campbellsville; and Virginia Askren of Louisville; one sister, Grace Young Whitehead of Saloma; one brother, J. W. Pike of Campbells...

1841- list of Scott County citizens dissatisfied with court Posted on: 01 Mar 2007, by  pndhavens

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Scott

...Kentfield Alfred Nicholson Stephen Roney G W Lawyers Andrew McCaleb Jackson Sawyers Arnold Buffium John Askren H Ebaugh Daniel Six Samuel Freeborn J C Gordon Samuel Whiteworth A G Madison J Macden S P Madis...

Re: Connections to KS Askrens? Posted on: 29 Apr 2007, by  gpabgmaa

Surnames > Askren

I have Askren ancestors living in Anderson Indiana and then Greensburg, Indiana. They include David H and Sarah Askren. David was born in 1857 in Indianapolis. Do you know any of his ancestors? FWM

per page