Search the Boards

Search Results for "ASKEGREN" - 34 Messages

per page

Marriage Lookup in Escambia Co., FL Posted on: 30 Dec 2006, by  monaeyes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Escambia

...there anyone who can do a marriage lookup for me? I am looking for the marriage date of Carl Mauritz ASKEGREN and Josephine HAYDEN. They married c 1872 prob. in Pensacola, Escambia Co., FL. Also Pierce F...

Re: Paul Peters, born in Russia, c 1875, 1910 in Florida Posted on: 14 Sep 2009, by  oregonsea

Surnames > Peters

Not familiar with the PETERS I have met some of the children of Pierce and Frank Askegren. I am the son of Carl Askegreen who was the son of Carl Askegren, the brother of Frank and Pierce.

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 14 Sep 2009, by  oregonsea

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

My grandfather was Carl M Askegren, passes away in Pensacola, Fla.about 1918. My great grandfather died in Pensacola in the 1930s. Carl M was born in Sweden and entered the US as adult.

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 09 Apr 2012, by  Mona Herrin

If you are still on this forum-Did I ever reply to you? I do have a bit of info on Carl M. Askegren. Mona Herrin

Re: Daniel Peterson - FL Posted on: 07 Jan 2012, by  Mona Herrin

Surnames > Peterson

Thanks! My m-i-l is Clara Askegren Herrin. Her father was Pierce Frederick Askegren son of Carl Mauritz Askegren and Josephine Hayden. I have a great deal of info on the Askegrens. My email is mherrin2020@charter.net Mo...

Re: Lookup in Mobile City Directory for 1932, 1933, and 1934 Posted on: 20 Apr 2012, by  Mona Herrin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Mobile

Can you look for Askegren. I am looking to see where "Hayden" Dorothy Vernaon Askegren was living in those years-if she was indeed living in Mobile. I am expecting to see that she lived with her father-Pi...

Askegren Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by  monaherrin59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Escambia

I am looking for the burial places of my husband's great grandfather and his sibs. My mother-in-law says that they are buried at an Epicopal Church Cemetery in Pensacola or the Pensacola area. Does ...

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 01 Jun 2003, by  JOBaouab

Hi Mona, A check on www.ancestry.com shows there is a Carl M. Askegren aged 83 living in Escambia County, Florida in the 1930 U.S. Federal Census. I don't have a subscription to Ancestry's online census, tho...

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 01 Jun 2003, by Judy_Baouab

...ship for the 11 year old, since she seems really young to be by herself. First name: ELSA Last name: ASKEGREN Age: 15 Gender: K (kvinna = woman) Parish: STENSTORP County: R (Skaraborg) Port: GÖT...

Re: Name (obituary of Mauritz "Red" Askegren d. 2001-8-25) Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by Gladys Johnson

Hi Mona The father of the 1932 Mauritz Askegren was also Mauritz Askegraen, he died at 91 on 2001-8-25 , write Mauritz Askegren in google at www.google.com to find that he was nicknamed "Red". So the orig...

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by  MonaSpurgeonH...

I just recieved an email from another researcher since I posted this and the Karl or Carl Magnus Askegren, born Sep 22, 1846 according to church records for Jonsberg, is indeed the same man that I am research...

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by  monaherrin59

...am and she remembers the name Carl, but not his middle name. Carl's parents are listed as Per Gustaf Askegren and Helene Hallingstrom in the parish Jonsberg, Ostergotland, Sweden. I need to obtain Carl's ...

Re: Kalmar/Goteborg roots Posted on: 04 Jun 2003, by  MonaSpurgeonH...

...born in 1818 and moved to Jonsberg Parish, Ostergotland, Sweden in 1838 where she married Per Gustaf Askegren. She died in 1847 in Jonsberg. Her son, Carl Mauritz Askegren, immigrated to the states, Florida, in abo...

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 01 Jun 2003, by  gdjkaj

Hi In www.ellisisland.com b. 9-12-46 in Sweden of Swedish parents Carl M. Askergren, a crew member, USA citizen living in Pensacola FL arr. Dec. 5 1920 in the "Fernandina". He was 74, 5&q...

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by Gladys Johnson

...page. You will be able to see yourself that the correct name entered there is this one Carl Mauritz Askegren born in Gränsö, Jonsberg parish, on Sept 22 1846 bapt. Sept 25 (ö means island)...

Re: Name (obituary of Mauritz Askegren d. 2000-1-15) Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by Gladys Johnson

Mona Look up this url for info. on Mauritz Askegren: http://www.rootsweb.com/~flescamb/2000a_d.htm Here you can get info. on him and on how to find his obituary. From the time span it seems that he could ha...

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by  monaherrin59

This is probably the correct Carl. He was a steam boat captain in the 1900 census. He was born in 1846. Mona

Paul Peters, born in Russia, c 1875, 1910 in Florida Posted on: 21 Jun 2003, by  MonaSpurgeonH...

Surnames > Peters

I am looiking for any info concerning Helene Askegren who married Paul Peters, prob. in FL. They are listed in the household of Helene's father in Escambia Co., FL in the 1910 Census. This is the info that ...

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by Judy_Baouab

Hi Mona, The child is clearly written as Carl Mauritz. (There is a child named Anders Magnus a little bit before Carl Mauritz. Perhaps that person who helped you accidentally looked at the wrong line...

Thank you. I will check this source out. I got the date of 1872 from the 1900 census which also states that he was not naturalized. I need to talk to my mother-in-law and see if she knows any more ...

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by Judy_Baouab

Hi Mona, This link should put the thread back together again.(Well, it won't exactly do that :-)) but the people who read the thread can click on the link to go to the next post which was accidentall...

Re: Daniel Peterson - FL Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by  MonaSpurgeonH...

Surnames > Peterson

...interested in the Carl "Askergreen" whose wife Nellie wrote to you. I am researching the Askegren family, father Carl who was born in Sweden, with children Jennie, Lula, Frank Leslie, Carl, and Pie...

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by Gladys Johnson

...Births for September 1846: #28 In Gränsjön b. 22nd, bapt 25, his name was Carl Mauritz Askegren, father: shoemaker Per Gustaf Askegren mother: wife Helena Hollingström there were a dr....

Re: Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 01 Jun 2003, by Judy_Baouab

...entry for an AskeNgren.(The writing is often so terrible in these records that Askergren, Askengren, and Askegren might all look about the same.None seem to be common names. Spelling was also not so "set...

This looks like it could be my Carl M. Askegren. Thanks!! Mona

Re: John Peters/Florida Posted on: 21 Jun 2003, by  MonaSpurgeonH...

Surnames > Peters

I am looking for a Paul Peters who married an Askegren, listed in the census in the household of her parents, Carl and Josephine Askegren in 1910 with Paul Peters and Helen or Helene and children Wilmer and Josephine...

Name Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by  monaherrin59

...Pensacola in the SSDI. I am waiting to hear from anothr researcher in Sweden who is also researching the Askegren, assumeably, a relative. If I don't hear from her soon, I will do something else. When I ...

Look at the new post-I hit the wrong post button! I do believe that Mauritz is correct. Thanks!

Looking for information on surname Askegren Posted on: 01 Jun 2003, by  MonaSpurgeonH...

My husband's great grandfather, Carl M. Askegren, migrated to the US in c. 1872. His birth place is given as Sweden, as is his parents' birthplace. His birth year is given as 1846. Does anyone have access ...

Re: Name (obituary of Mauritz "Red" Askegren d. 2001-8-25) Posted on: 03 Jun 2003, by  monaherrin59

...listed and the page was hardly readable, but I am sure that it is the rihgt people, but they had C. S. Askegren and I could not read the daughter's name who lived in the household with them. UGH! I agree th...

Re: Emmigartion CD lookup please Posted on: 15 Sep 2004, by  judymbaouab

... R 1890 SHEFFIELD ANDERSSON MAJA K. 36 DALA R 1891 SHEFFIELD ASKEGREN ELSA 15 STENSTORP R 1897 SHEFFIELD BERGMAN JOHAN A 23 B...

Haydens in Pensacola, Escambia Co., FL in late 1800s> Posted on: 31 May 2004, by  monaeyes

Looking for Haydens who lived in Pensacola, Escambia Co., FL. My husband is a Hayden desc. from C. M. Hayden who may have died during Civil War. They were in Baldwin Co., AL in 1850. Moved to Pensacol...

Re: Joseph Wise,Escambia County, FL. Posted on: 01 Jun 2004, by  monaeyes

Surnames > Wise

...M. Hayden. My husband is a desc. of C. M. Hayden thru his daughter Josephine Hayden who married Carl Askegren. I would appreciate any info on the hayden family and I would love to contact any Hayden desc. ...

per page