Search the Boards

Search Results for "ASCHENBRENER" - 76 Messages

per page

Jake Jilek-Yelick and wife Anna Aschenbrenner Posted on: 09 Jul 2006, by  rebeccawhite5...

Surnames > Jilek

I am still trying to find and share information with descendents of Jake Jilek/Yelick basketmaker from Plattsmouth, Nebraska. Jake and his wife Anna had three children: Mary who married Joe Rouchka...

Eisenstein Bradles Posted on: 18 Feb 2004, by Jodi Hansen

Surnames > Bradle

Dear Cheri, Have been reviewing the boards and your request about my great-grandmother Monica Bradle Aschenbrener, and your Frank Bradle being related. Monica was born 18 Ap 1856 in Eisenstein. I know her fathe...

Re: Park Falls Bradles Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by Jodi Hansen

Surnames > Bradle

Hi Babs, Thanks for your reply. My Dad, Fred Aschenbrener was raised in Lac deFlambeau; and Park Falls, and Fifield are all family stomping grounds. I was raised in Dubuque, Iowa and now am in Mesa, Arizona. Ge...

Re: Park Falls Bradles Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by Babs

Surnames > Bradle

Jodi, I've heard the name Monica Bradle, George Aschenbrener, and grew up knowing many Eisensteiners in Park Falls. My surviving aunts, whose grandfather was Joe Bradle, all know very little of this branch of th...

Park Falls Bradles Posted on: 09 Aug 2001, by Jodi Hansen

Surnames > Bradle

...My great-grandmother Monica Bradle was born in Eisenstein,Germany 18 Apr, 1856. She married George Aschenbrener, and moved to Park Falls with 2 small children. 5 more children were born there. I have names and...

Re: Bradl,Bradel ancestors Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by Susan McNelley

Surnames > Bradle

Hi, Louise I hope you are still checking the message board. My great grand-parents were George Aschenbrener and Monica Bredl who immigrated from Markt Eisenstein, Bohemia on the German/ Czech border to Hamburg ...

Re: Bradl,Bradel ancestors Posted on: 14 Sep 2006, by Louise Brooks

Surnames > Bradle

My great grandmother Monica Bradel was born in Eisenstein, Bavaria. She was married to George Aschenbrener. They came to the states in about 1875 or 1876 and settled in Wisconsin. Louise Brooks

Re: Bradl,Bradel ancestors Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by Louise Brooks

Surnames > Bradle

...about 1874 or 1875 because my grandmother Louisa was an infant. My great grandfathers name was George Aschenbrener and he also came from Eisenstein. We were in Germany a few years ago and saw the church where the...

Re: Bradl,Bradel ancestors Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by Jodi Hansen

Surnames > Bradle

Hi Louise, Am glad you saw the board. Loy Aschenbrener is my uncle, we visited him when I was little, then I saw him once more in later years after my Dad died, when my Mom and I went to Calif. This is exciting....

Re: Bradl,Bradel ancestors Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by Louise Brooks

Surnames > Bradle

I was happy that you saw my message. I didn't find anyone that spelled Aschenbrener with only one n. We were in Eisenstein in 1990 and went to the cemetary and saw many names of Ascnenbrener and Bradl. We took ...

Re: Bradl,Bradel ancestors Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by Jodi Hansen

Surnames > Bradle

Hi Louise, I just found you on the internet. Monica Bradle is my great-grandmother too. I have records. E-mail me. Am excited to find you. Jodi (Aschenbrener) Hansen

Bradl,Bradel ancestors Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by Louise Brooks

Surnames > Bradle

...Several years ago we visited Eisenstein and saw many gravesites. We took movies of various Bradl and Aschenbrener graves. Monica's husband was George Aschenbrener also from Eisenstein. They lived in Wisconson. I would be thr...

Re: Lebsacks from Franks, Russia Posted on: 08 Dec 2002, by Christina Lebsack Rudder

Surnames > Lebsack

...Franks, but I am not sure. She died giving birth to their second child. He then married Christina Aschenbrener (sp). If he is from this same family I would love to know. I will try to find out more informatio...

Vallery's Plattsmouth and other cities of Nebraska Posted on: 09 Jul 2006, by  rebeccawhite5...

Surnames > Vallery

I am looking for information regarding Jesse Vallery and his wife Mary Aschenbrener. They lived in and around Plattsmouth Nebraska and had three boys: Ernest, Joseph and James. James died in 1938 in Nebraska. J...

Re: Ashenbrenner Posted on: 28 Jan 2003, by Dawn broadway

Surnames > Ashenbrenner

...all her sibs and parents and recently found her grandparents. original Ashenbrener or ashenhenner or aschenbrener came from prussia in 1840. Had at least four children and the oldest allois was my husband's gggra...

Aschenbrenner's Nebraska-Wisconsin Posted on: 08 Jul 2006, by  rebeccawhite5...

Surnames > Ashenbrenner

I am looking for information regarding the Aschenbrener family that arrived from Bohmeia about 1890 and first settled in Plattsmouth, Nebraska. Original family: Joe Aschenbrenner and Maria Vachovec. They had fi...

Ashabranner's in SE Missouri & NE Arkansas Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by Clete Ramsey

Surnames > Ashabranner

...Ashabranner's -- with surnames spelled or misspelled as: Asbraner, Aschbrenner, Aschebrenner, Aschenbrand, Aschenbrener, Aschenbrenna, Aschenbrenner, Aschenbrunner, Aschernbrenner, Aserbranner, Ashabarner, Ashabr...

Shawano Male Chorus Associate Membership 1939 - 1940 Posted on: 03 May 2007, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...1939 SHAWAJVO MALE CHORUS ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP '39-40 Dr. A. N. Abbott, Mrs. A. O. Anderson, E. L. Aschenbrener, Robert A. Bates, Curtis Black, Margaret Aim Bloekl, Art Bokel, Emma Bottin, M. F. Brener, Mrs. O...

Re: Children of John Crupe and Martha Ann Dinch Posted on: 21 Apr 2007, by  hsalf20879

Surnames > Crupe

...married Christina Gallo on July 4, 1979. We have had no children. Sondra (nickname Sandy) married Dennis Aschenbrener and had one child, Dennis. Russell Lee married Heidi Fiscus in 1977 and has three children, ...

Arley A. SCHUTT (1925-2008) Posted on: 27 Jan 2008, by  TashaTreptow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...(special friend, Keri); 1 brother, Frank (Dolores) Schutt, Jr. of Shawano; 1 sister, Laverne (Milton) Aschenbrener of Shawano; and his faithful companion, Rascal the Dog. Funeral services will be held at 1:00pm ...

OBIT - Mary Jane Schwoyer Hausman Posted on: 30 Dec 2008, by  tatmss

Surnames > Schwoyer

...Kim Hausman of Blairstown, NJ; daughter, Melanie Jane Hausman of Hartsville, SC; sisters, Elizabeth Aschenbrener of Greenville, WI, Nancy Lou Schwoyer of Sacramento, CA; brother, Ray Schwoyer of Allentown, PA; gr...

NANCY WRIGHT FRANK Posted on: 26 Jan 2009, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

...step-brothers Donn Wilson, Glenn Wilson and Kenn Wilson; sisters-in-law Via Frank, Bernice Frank, Irene Aschenbrener, Mildred Bunker and Ruby Standage; six grandchildren; and five step-grandchildren. Nancy was p...

Update on Bredl (Bradle) Families from Markt Eisenstein, Bohemia Posted on: 02 Apr 2009, by  samcnelley

Surnames > Aschenbrenner

This is an update on Monika Bredl (1855-1929) who emigrated with her husband Georg Aschenbrenner from Markt Eisenstein, Bohemia in 1877 and settled in Stetsonville, Taylor Co, WI. She later moved to ...

Re: Pospychala Roots in WI Posted on: 03 Apr 2009, by  anaquea

Surnames > Pospahala

I have a Mrs. Martin Pospychala (nee Platteter), daughter of Joseph Platteter and Rosalia Bradle, and I'm looking for more information on these families... Platteter and Pospychala. I'm posting obitu...

Deputy Laura Neville (d. 1993) Posted on: 21 Feb 2010, by  TCMitten

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (WI) - September 28, 1993 Deceased Name: Deputy dies on duty in Colorado AP, Journal staff Members of the Shawano County Sheriff's Department were shocked by a report fro...

Steven E. Aschenbrener (1939 - 2011) Posted on: 13 May 2011, by  ShawanoGenWeb

Obituary courtesy of Swedberg Funeral Home April 1st, 2011 Steven E. Aschenbrener, age 71 of Shawano, passed away peacefully with his loving family by his side on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 after a courageous batt...

Finding my grandfather's family Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by Ann M. Aschenbrener

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

Looking for family members of John McEneany baptized at St Mary's in Portro, Nenagh, Tipperary on April 17, 1880. His parents were John McEneany and Ellen O'Brien. His mother died when he was quite yo...

Re: Aschenbrenner & Bredl (Bradle) Families from Markt Eisenstein, Bohemia Posted on: 26 Apr 2012, by  Gary Lewis

Surnames > Aschenbrenner

I also have a George Aschenbrenner as a Great Grandfather. It is my understanding that he was born in 1855 in Bohemia. A New York passenger list had the Aschenbrenner family arriving in the Port of N...

Re: Aschenbrenner & Bredl (Bradle) Families from Markt Eisenstein, Bohemia Posted on: 30 Nov 2013, by  Erin Aschenbr...

Surnames > Aschenbrenner

...George Aschenbrenner and Monica Bredl were my Great Great Grandparents. Their Grandson Frederic Willard Aschenbrener was my grandfather. I have some information both from my own personal memories and informatio...

ASCHENBRENER Ervin G Jr - Vietnam Wall section 30 East Posted on: 26 Nov 2014, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Aschenbrener

ASCHENBRENER Ervin G Jr - Vietnam Wall section 30 East Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your pers...

Re: Arnolds from Russia Posted on: 23 Oct 2015, by  DawnAschenbre...

Surnames > Arnold

Hi, I am also a descendant of Jacob Hoffman who settled in Hallonquist, SK. his son Heinrich is my 2nd great grandfather. Dawn Aschenbrener dawnasch@gmail.com Regina, SK

Theresa Aschenbrener Posted on: 09 Jul 2001, by  Darya_Kowalsk...

Theresa was born August 15, 1912 in Fox Hills, Saskatchewan. She married Albert Lovas on November 15, 1937. If you have any information on either Theresa or Albert contact me at standarya@3web.net ...

looking for information on ancestors originating from Germany Posted on: 24 Dec 2001, by Jennifer Quinnett (Aschenbrener)

Hi my name is Jennifer Quinnett. My maiden name is Aschenbrener. My Grandmother Leona Aschenbrener lives in Plattsmouth Nebraska. My Grandfather Frank R. Aschenbrener had passed away in May of 1999. My Great Grandmother Elizabeth Aschenbrener ...

Re: Theresa Aschenbrener Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by Dawn

Hi Darya, Your grandmother was my husband's aunt. My husband's father John, b 1915 was Theresa's brother. Which of Theresa and Albert's daughters is your mother? Dawn

Ashabranner's in SE Missouri & NE Arkansas Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by Clete Ramsey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Mississippi

...Ashabranner's -- with surnames spelled or misspelled as: Asbraner, Aschbrenner, Aschebrenner, Aschenbrand, Aschenbrener, Aschenbrenna, Aschenbrenner, Aschenbrunner, Aschernbrenner, Aserbranner, Ashabarner, Ashabr...

Arthur J. Hoffman (1898 - 1977) Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by  jensearch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Langlade

...Marshfield where he spent his childhood. As a young man, he moved to Antigo. In 1922, he married Mary Aschenbrener who preceded him in death in 1942. On Oct. 18, 1945, he and Cora Turney were married in Rhinel...

Re: looking for information on ancestors originating from Germany Posted on: 25 Sep 2003, by Jennifer Quinnett (Aschenbrener)

Hi how are you? Quite a few of my realatives with the last name Aschenbrener live in Plattsmouth, Nebraska. We should get in touch to see if we are related somehow :)

Aschenbreners in Rhinelander Posted on: 12 Mar 2004, by Rebecca White

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Oneida

Louis and Joseph Aschenbrener settled in Rhinelander around 1923 after leaving Plattsmouth Nebraska where they were born. Both Louis and Joseph worked either in saw mills or paper mills. Louis and Joseph both m...

Re: Aschenbreners in Rhinelander Posted on: 14 Mar 2004, by rebecca white

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Oneida

Sharon: Please do keep your eyes open for any Aschenbrenner family info. Louis Aschenbrener did not die until 1984 and his wife's name was Frances. He had two children listed on the 1930 census, Geoge and Dor...

Re: Theresa Aschenbrener Posted on: 27 Apr 2005, by  metcom

Hi Dawn, Found your message on Theresa. She was my grandmother and a sister to your father in law. I believe the Darys Kowalski you replied to is a grandaughter of Louis Lovas. Louis was one of 10 ...

Re: Theresa Aschenbrener Posted on: 15 Apr 2005, by  metcom

Heelo, i am the grandughter of this Albert Lovas and Theresa Aschenbrenner. Yes, Albert came from Bukovina Austria (Hungary) and Theresa was born in Saskatchewan. Her mother died when she was 6 years...

Peder Jonsen & Marit Pedersdatter Posted on: 25 Sep 2005, by Dawn Aschenbrener

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Oppland

Looking to make connection with any Vågå, Oppland descendants of: PEDER JONSEN, born Abt. 1778, married MARIT PEDERSDATTER, born Abt. 1787. Children: JON, BRITH, PEDER, JOHANNES, KARI, KARI...

Re: Peder Jonsen & Marit Pedersdatter Posted on: 27 Sep 2005, by Dawn Aschenbrener

Hi Troy, I don't know anything about them having a son Iver, I was told Peder Jonsen died Oct 19, 1860 at Fougstadeie, at the age of 82. Marit died July 7, 1871. Their son Johannes Pedersen is my fa...

Re: Peder Jonsen & Marit Pedersdatter Posted on: 27 Sep 2005, by Dawn Aschenbrener

Troy, Email me at dawnaschatyahoo.ca, that way we don't have to do this through the message boards. Dawn

Aschenbrener, Bradle Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by Louise Brooks

Surnames > Aschenbrener

I have been out of town and I remembered my grandmother's (Louisa) sister Anna lived close by in another town. Anna's daughter still lives there. Anna ,I believe was the youngest and her daughter Ma...

ashenbrener,aschenbrener, ashenbrinner Posted on: 27 Jan 2003, by Dawn Broadway

Surnames > Aschenbrener

I am looking for information on Olius Ashenhenner, Ashenbrener, Ashenbrinner, Ashenbremer. Married to Catherine Kenrel. Both born in Prussia. Had three children in Missouri: Allois,Louisa, and Katie...

Aschenbrener Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by Louise Brooks

Surnames > Aschenbrener

My grandmother Louisa Aschenbrener came to America in about about 1874 from Eisenstein, Germany. Her registry of marriage lists Eisenstein as being in Austria. She came with her father George and mother Monic(k)a...

Re: Aschenbrener from Eisenstein, Germany Posted on: 12 Feb 2004, by Jodi Hansen

Surnames > Aschenbrener

Dear Louise, I am starting to trace my Aschenbrener roots again. Your grandmother Louisa is my great-aunt.I am at a dead stop with George Aschenbrener and Monica Bradle, my great-grandparents, which I have them coming t...

Re: Aschenbrener from Eisenstein, Germany Posted on: 12 Feb 2004, by Jodi Hansen

Surnames > Aschenbrener

Hi Susan, It's Jodi. I've been trying to contact you re. our Aschenbrener relatives, but you must have changed your e-mail address. Please e-mail me. Thanks.

Re: Aschenbrener from Eisenstein, Germany Posted on: 07 Sep 2003, by  tmcnelley

Surnames > Aschenbrener

...Eisenstein, Bavaria, Germany to northern Wisconsin. Louisa was the older sister of my grandfather, George Aschenbrener (who married Marietta Gilman). After a lot of work, I was able to get birth records and oth...

per page