Search the Boards

Search Results for "ASCAH" - 21 Messages

per page

CAMBURN from Waretown, New Jersey Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Mike

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Unknown

...had Joseph. Joseph Camburn married Frances Bowker. Joseph Frances had Daniel William. Daniel married Ascah King. William married Harriet Soper. Daniel Ascah had Nathaniel. William Harriet had Benjamin. Nath...

Re: Founding of Barbertown Posted on: 04 Jul 2007, by  Fred Meek

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hunterdon

I can't add much to your Holcombe info. I descend from a John Barber of Warren County NJ but I am interested in the Hunterdon Barbers as possible relatives to my John. There was a Samuel Barber in H...

Sharman & Kerrison families of Wenhaston & Holton Posted on: 02 Apr 2008, by  trudymeister

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Suffolk > General

...were also many other families who left with them from Suffolk & Norfolk Counties namely; Asker (Ascah), Bennett,Coates, Goodins(Goodwins),Groom,Mayhew, & Rudd. One of the Sharman children married G...

ships sailing from Yarmouth Harbor to Quebec 1836 Posted on: 06 Sep 2010, by  sharman35_1

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ships from England

...(Canterbury - Bury) Lower Canada (Quebec) to live and farm land. Families who came over were : Asker (Ascah), Bennett, Coates, Goodins(Goodwins), Groom, Mayhew, Rudd, Sharman. These families came from Nor...

Eileen Sibyl Cunning Posted on: 19 Sep 2011, by  tradll

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Gaspésie--Îles-de-la-Madeleine > La Côte-de-Gaspé

Eileen Sibyl Cunning (Arthur ans Alice Beatrice Ascah)was born in Sandy Beach, Gaspé, on Dec. 28, 1916, and baptised April 1, 1917. Sponsors: Gladys E. Ascah, Laura Miller, Arthur Cunning. Would anyone k...

spelling of Ascah Posted on: 15 Nov 2012, by  b7732

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Gaspésie--Îles-de-la-Madeleine > General

I have never seen the spelling of Ascah as Asketh - I have seen Aska, and some people question Asca. The handwriting on the wedding papers is a little hard to make out - but we have been going with Ascah for a...

Ascah Posted on: 15 Nov 2012, by  b7732

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Gaspésie--Îles-de-la-Madeleine > General

As a direct descendant I can tell you that Richard came from God only knows where, landed in the northern states, and moved north. He married in NS as mentioned, and then fought for the king of Engla...

Re: Ascah Posted on: 21 Dec 2012, by  Alison Trotti...

Are you a direct male descendent of Richard Ascah, and if so have you ever considered doing the Y-DNA test through FamilyTreeDNA? With a 37-marker test (or greater) it might just break down that brick wall...

Re: Richard Ascah and Christiana Mellick Posted on: 10 Aug 2012, by  slendaman

i just read something that says that he possibly was born in yorkshire, Eng i hope this helps in any way, Trenton

Re: Richard Ascah and Christiana Mellick Posted on: 10 Aug 2012, by  slendaman

It is thought the Richard Ascah was from somewhere in the states ( in the Virginia area) but it is believed that there was a house fire destroying most records of his and his wives life before they lives i...

Richard Ascah and Christiana Mellick Posted on: 01 Jul 2012, by  Alison Trotti...

Has anyone done any research into the Ascahs? Specifically has anyone actually looked at Richard Ascah and Christiana Mellick's marriage record? I know they were married in Halifax in 1757, but I'm trying ...

Re: Richard Ascah and Christiana Mellick Posted on: 02 Jul 2012, by  tradll

Bonjour: Voir ce site: http://bakerchild.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=bakerchild&view=0&subview=0&pid=1300&g=0 JP

Re: Richard Ascah and Christiana Mellick Posted on: 13 Feb 2014, by  Curt Patterso...

Are there plans in the making to celebrate the 250th Anniversary (2014) of Richard Ascah’s settling in Gaspe, Quebec? The Patterson’s are planning.

Re: Ascah Posted on: 13 Feb 2014, by  Curt Patterso...

Are there plans in the making to celebrate the 250th Anniversary (2014) of Richard Ascah’s settling in Gaspe, Quebec? The Patterson’s are planning.

Objet : Glenda Coralus Cunning Posted on: 07 Feb 2016, by  tradll1

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Gaspésie--Îles-de-la-Madeleine > La Côte-de-Gaspé

...1935. Présents: Eileen Sybil Cunning, Eva Cunning, Arthur Cunning. Arthur Cunning, veuf d'Alice Ascah, 45 ans, épouse le 18 nov. 1929 Tory Eva Marion (William et Laetitia Syvret). Témoins:...

Re: Elliott family of Quebec and Vt. Posted on: 23 Mar 2003, by  JudyE91

Surnames > Elliott

My husband is related to Samul & Ascah (Ashcha) Elliott who lived in Morgan,Vt, Orleans County in the early 1800's.They had 11 children. I do not know if your Elliotts are related to ours. If you go to...

Seek Obit for Annie Veit Harbour 1939 Sandy beach, Gaspe Posted on: 03 Mar 2005, by Robert Jensen

Topics > Newspaper Research > Newspapers in Canada

Annie Veit Harbour died 14 October 1939 at Sandy Beach, Gaspe. She was the widow of George Thomas Harbour. I understand she had a nice obituary. Any help in locating that obituary would be greatly ...

Seek Obit for John Lovet Harbour 1812 Quebec City Posted on: 03 Mar 2005, by Robert Jensen

Topics > Newspaper Research > Newspapers in Canada

John Lovet/Lovat Harbour died 22 February 1812 probably at Quebec City. He was coachman to the Rev. Dr. Jacob Mountain the first Anglican Bishop of Quebec. John was sufficiently well known that his ...

Julien LaFountain & Anna LeBlanc Posted on: 02 Jul 2005, by Sherry

Surnames > Lafountain

...1900 Census Julien is found living in the Lebanon, Grafton, NH area with wife and children named Mary, Ascah?, Alexander, Alexandrine, Ephraim and another son whose name is unclear. Any information on the...

per page