Search the Boards

Search Results for "ARTRIP" - 456 Messages

per page

Re: Mary "Polly" Ferguson Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by  keith782

Surnames > Ferguson

...Cassandra "Cassie" b. Oct 1837 (who m. Solomon T. Crabtree), and Parazade b. 1845 (who m. Noah F. Artrip). I have lots of information on the girls Cassie & Parazade. Were there more children o...

Cox ancestors Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by  GStewart9257

Surnames > Ferguson

...Sandusky and Findlay. Something else interesting is that my grandmothers name was Ferguson. Ocie Marie Artrip Ferguson Cox. My Ferguson's goes back to Obadiah Ferguson born: 1761. Do you know the middle ...

Re :Charles and Elizabeth Spence KENTUCKY, VA., WVA Posted on: 28 Jul 2002, by  margueritecar...

Surnames > Spence

...Callie. Oscar and Hanah lived in Cabin Creek WVa. I believe that Charles was from Va. and Elizabeth Artrip, his wife was from Greenup Kentucky. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re :Charles Spence and Elizabeth Artrip Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by Maggie Cole

Surnames > Spence

...a John among the many Spence names. My Spence family are decendants of Charles Spence and Elizabeth Artrip. They had ten children. I believe that Charles came from Tazwell. Not too sure about the locatio...

MARIAN TIMSON Posted on: 19 Oct 2001, by  BSERIO

Surnames > Timson

MARIAN TIMSON/ARTRIP WAS MY MOTHER. SHE PASSED AWAY NOV.21,2000.SHE WAS MARRIED TO MY DAD, PAUL ARTRIP, HE PASSED AWAY 10,74. WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR OTHER TIMSON FAMILY MEMBERS. THERE WAS A LARGE FAMILY, FATHE...

Re: Loretta Webb Posted on: 26 Aug 2002, by  imonewithchri...

Surnames > Webb

...was Richard Webb and Nancy Walker Webb. Brother's and sister's were: Josie, Albert who married Sadie Artrip, Monterville, Willa, Wilburn, and Willie. Now, Loretta Lynn's supposed to be related to me through...

Russell County VA LaForce/Kiser Line Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by  LJLaForce

Surnames > La Force

I am the daughter of William J. LaForce. My line is: WJ LAFORCE (son of) and Maria Konigseder,Germany Winnie Edith LAFORCE (daughter of) and John Kiser Elizabeth LAFORCE (daugh...

Homer and Nora (Griffin) STUTLER of Indiana Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by  doreenhwalton

Surnames > Stutler

...name, but they had a son they named Raymond Henry Stutler Jr., they divorced and he married Francis Sue Artrip and they had 2 son's: Raymond Henry Stutler Jr. #2- and Terry Wayne Stutler. If any of this sou...

sarah j adkins Posted on: 04 Apr 2000, by Gene Adkins

Surnames > Adkins

...FATHERS AUNT IN IRONRIDGE CLOSE TO FRIES VA. I HOPE THIS WILL HELP AND HELP ME ALSO THANKS GENE 4546 ARTRIP LANE SALEM, VA 24153 I have a sarah j born Jan.27,1891 in a family

family history Posted on: 22 May 2002, by  FaithWeaver71

Surnames > Barton

...anything please get with me .i am looking for information ,on earl barton,versie wood, ira baker,ark artrip .edith sykes winn.thank you.

Ravencraft\Artripe Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by anonymous

Surnames > Ravencraft

I am replying to the message you posted on ravencraft \ artripe. I am an artripe Father's name was Robert Lemoyne Artrip(e). I am anexiuos to receive a reply from you.

Ravencraft Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Deanna Andrews

Surnames > Ravencraft

...my grandmother[ fathers mother], was a Ravencraft. Kathrine was her first name.Her married name was Artrip or Artripe.Don't know Grandfathers name. Can any one help. I do not know any relatives from Artrip'...

Murdock Obit from Columbus, Ohio Posted on: 19 Aug 2005, by  Torimom2000

Surnames > Murdock

...Lester and Phil Harris, sister Ann Long. Survived by children, Gene (Gloria) Murdock, Carl Ann (Earl) Artrip and Ronald (Debbie) Murdock; grandchildren, Cindy (Elmer) Wolf, Craig Artrip, Rick (Mary Beth) Artrip, Steve...

Benjamin Sperry? Posted on: 18 May 2000, by  gigiperrin1

Surnames > Sperry

...tracks back to my great, great, great, great grandfather. His name was Benjamin Sperry, married to Winnie Artrip. Their daughter was Rhoda Sperry who married James Vinson. I am a little confused, it does no...

Re: Wallace's in Va - Southwest Posted on: 17 Jul 2002, by  s002832

Surnames > Wallace

...able to find much information on his side of the family. He was born about 1885, and married Rebecca Artrip Sept. 24, 1913. They had 8 children. My father was Harlas (Harless) Fullen Wallace, his son. Th...

Re: Daniels family of Eastern NC, early 1800s Posted on: 29 Jan 2003, by  bewitched97

Surnames > Daniels

Hi, I am also trying to trace the Daniels history of Eastern NC. My mother was born in Newburn(Craven Co, I think) NC. Her name was Christobel Daniels, she was the daughter of Clifton Eugene Daniels(d...

chafin Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by maxine clay

Surnames > Chafin

...track of him he was john chafins born 23july1865 greenup,co.ky. he was married 4 times first to a mary artrip in wayne, co. w.va. my mother remembers him having several children the only one she rememberd w...

Phillips in Russell/Tazewell County (SW) Virginia Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by  s002832

Surnames > Phillips

...of illness. Lily was born in 1930 and married Harlas Fullen Wallace son of Grat Wallace and Rebecca Artrip. Amos Phillips is still living in Richlands, Va in Tazewell County. Many of this family moved to ...

Eli Trent 1831-1924 Wayne Co. WV Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by  kjc456

Surnames > Trent

looking for descendants of Eli Trent and Amanda Artrip please contact me at kjc456@hotmail.com

sparks/artrip Posted on: 30 Jun 2000, by Debbie

Surnames > Sparks

Do you have a sparks that married an Artrip (arelia) in the area of cedar bluff i think. His wife had a sister named kathleen norman.

D. Artrip Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by Teresa Artrip-Walsh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Tazewell

My name is Teresa Walsh, My Grandmother's name is Nellie Artrip and was married to my Grandfather Dow Artrip. My Grandmother past away 1965 and my Grandfather pasted way in 1974. I know that my grandmother's maid...

Your various family names Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by  SherynnStalla...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Russell

These surnames all married into the Spencer Breeding line and Altrip lines in Artrip , Va. near present day Cleveland, Va. in Russell Co. or Dickenson Co. I have found someone who is willing to take me to s...

BARNASEVITCH, Mrs. John Posted on: 10 Nov 1998, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...Mrs. John (Helen) Zius, with whom she lived; Michael, Pottstown; John, this city; Mrs. Hansel (Mildred) Artrip, Detroit, Mich.; and Francis, New Coxeville; 14 grandchildren, New Coxeville; 14 grandchildren,...

Artrip Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Debbie

Surnames > Sparks

Hi Tom, just checking to see if you recieved my e-mail

ARTRIP Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  poppygeorge

Surnames > Sparks

Debbie My cousin was married to Arelia Artrip. His name was Charles R Sparks. Arelia will be 91 this Oct. or Nov. If you need any more I may have a little just E-Mail me at dorge@inetone.net Tom

Roy Overstreet Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Russell Overstreet

Surnames > Overstreet

...Hatfield,and had the following children,Montie Tarter,Edgar,Russell,Nellie Emerson,Geneiva Hagy,Ruthel Artrip,Raymond.Ethel Johnson and Lecta Tucker.

James and Savellan Mullins Farmer Posted on: 02 Mar 1999, by  SandraF|MA199...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Buchanan

...Co. in the 1870 Russell Co. census. This was James' second marriage. His first was to Mary Breeding Artrip, the widow of James Artrip. She had one son with James named Alfred b. 1859 in Wise Co. Alfred married Re...

Breeding Family in Virginia Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  wa4aaa1

Surnames > Breeding

...County,VA.Spencer is buried with his father, John Breeding Sr. John died 1801-1802.The grave yard is located at Artrip,VA near Cleveland in Russell County.John Breeding Sr.and James Breding that married Sar...

Akers and Thompson Posted on: 15 Feb 1999, by Dutch McCormick

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wayne

...Fred Akers born Sept. 1899 Also any information on Fleming and Zella Thompson and William and Polly Artrip of Wayne Co. WV. Thanks, Dutch McCormick

Re: ellsworthm m. statler info Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by  Doreen_Walton

Surnames > Statler

Hi Taylor- I don't know if this helps you out any- but I am researching the Stutler/Statler lines in Indiana (my mother-in-law's family)- and I came across an obituary record from The Terre Haute Trib...

Statler/ Stutler in OH/IN/IL Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by  Doreen_Walton

Surnames > Statler

Hi all! I am researching my mom-in-law's family- I am going to post what I have for the oldest 3 generations that I have: Francis W. Statler b. about 1825 m.Christiana Cox 8-30-1846 in Parke Co/IN ...

Cherokee History Posted on: 21 Apr 1999, by  H8TON

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wayne

...(Sallie) Karns, wife of Charles Walker, one was either Jesse Sperry or Polly Skaggs (wife of William Artrip), and the 4th was the mother of L.K. Vinson. Does anyone know any of these ansestors? There is a f...

Dean in 1860 Posted on: 12 Apr 1999, by  cassaundraebl...

I am looking for the family of Benjamin F Dean b.? d aft 1900 He married Elizabeth Spears of Floyd Co bet. 1870 and 1875. Children were Henry, Isaac, John M., Jack, Jim, Sam,and Georgia. On 1900 censu...

obit for Billy Jack Coleman Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Coleman

...and husband, Arthur of Huntsville, Ala.; one son, Tony Coleman of Pikeville, Ky.; one stepson, David Artrip of Kingsport; two sisters, Trixie Spradlin of Elkhorn City, Ky., and Ruth Fisher of Knoxville; two...

Alice Owens b.1880 VA Posted on: 30 Jan 2005, by  bengful189

Surnames > Owens

Seaching for family info on Alice Owens. b. c. 1880. m. Melvin Paris Artrip of Russell CO, VA. d. c. 1913. Any info on family ties of Alice appreciated

Re: Marriages - Pike Co, KY. Posted on: 16 Feb 2004, by  Theresa Roger...

Surnames > Coleman

...COLEMAN 30 Jul 1868 Pike KY JOHN R. COLEMAN SARAH RATLIFF 5 Dec 1868 Pike KY JOHN COLEMAN CELIA ARTRIP 16 Nov 1868 Pike KY RICHARD BLANKENSHIP JULY ANN COLEMAN 28 Jan 1869 Pike KY SILAS COLE...

Re: Drowns of Kanova West Virginia Posted on: 06 Jul 2001, by  Hahny

Surnames > Drown

...Maggie, Charlotte, Fanny, John, Grover, Lasette plus others my mother can't remember. She married Floyd Artrip on 12/11/09. Any info would be appreciated.

Re: Drowns of Kanova West Virginia Posted on: 06 Jul 2001, by  Hahny

Surnames > Drown

...Maggie, Charlotte, Fanny, John, Grover, Lasette plus others my mother can't remember. She married Floyd Artrip on 12/11/09. Any info would be appreciated.

Grizzle Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  CCox8744

Surnames > Grizzle

Elam married Nancy Jane Artrip Nancy Jane sister of Polly is my ancestor. Nancy Jane married Major Blair Smith who is my Grandmother's father. My grandmother is Cassie Smith who married William Matthews. My...

My great grandfather: Ted Skinner Posted on: 25 May 2000, by Katie Lee Artrip

Surnames > Skinner

My name is Katie Artrip and I am 18.I live in Onaway MI. My great grandfather is Warren(Ted) Skinner. He has passed away, but if anyone knows more info on his family, I would live to learn. Rest in peace gr...

Pauline 'Polly' Fields Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...away October 16, 2006. She was born March 22, 1921, in Ashland, KY, to Thomas Price and Sara Elizabeth (Artrip) Price. Mrs. Fields worked for United and Bell Telephone for 20 years until her retirement. She...

Re: Bales from Richlands, Va. Posted on: 10 Jan 2007, by  maigold38

Surnames > Bales

My mother Helen Georgia Bales- Collingwood (dob 5-14-1929) was adopted by Louella and William King Bales in 1932 or 1933 in a town called Honaker Virginia (Southwestern part) . William King Bales died...

Re: Bales from Richlands, Va. Posted on: 10 Jan 2007, by  maigold38

Surnames > Bales

My mother Helen Georgia Bales- Collingwood (dob 5-14-1929) was adopted by Louella and William King Bales in 1932 or 1933 in a town called Honaker Virginia (Southwestern part) . William King Bales died...

Re: Rev. C. C. thompson Posted on: 18 Nov 2006, by spettit

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jackson

Joseph's mother is from West Virginia, she was an Artrip. she died in 1891 when C. C. was a minister in Colorado. I am helping a lady who writes a weekly Wayne Co, WV roots column. Thanks for 1930 lead. S...

Re: Rev. C. C. thompson Posted on: 18 Nov 2006, by spettit

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jackson

Joseph mother is from West Virginia, she wan Artrip. she died in 1891 when C. C. was a minister in Colorado. I am helping a lady who writes a weekly Wayne Co, WV roots column. Thanks for 1930 lead. Sheri

Paul W. FIGARD (d. 2 Apr 1971, Plainview, NY) Blair Co. Native Posted on: 04 Apr 2007, by  michaelscaldw...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Blair

...(Kennedy) Figard, and married Lillian Shaw, who died Nov. 21, 1970. Surviving are two daughters, Mrs. Ruth Artrip of Camp Hill and Mrs. Helen Emswiler of Hicksville, N.Y., and three grandchildren. Mr. Figar...

Looking for Kin Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by  JulieVoyles51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Russell

Hi, J. Murray, I saw your post on the VARUSSEL-L Digest and wondered if you've been to our Kiser Family Genealogy web site? All your relatives seem to be there. Check us out. Lots of information ther...

T/SGT WILLIAM JENNINGS LAFORCE, USAF Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by  babysnookstwo...

I seen that there was a death and i am sorry, by looking into finding kin, i came across this, My ggreatgrandfather was noah webster rasnick he married a woman named virginia maryland counts, she was ...

LOAR/LOWER Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by Anna Burke Farrow

Surnames > Loar

...b.1805 in VA. and married Evan Burk in 1828 in Lawrence Co., Ky. Her parents were Peter and Elizabeth Artrip Lower.They had 7 children;Sarah,Elizabeth,Catherine,Andrew,Harmon,Henry and Peter. Elizabeth's fi...

Still searching:KISER, LAFORCE Posted on: 20 Mar 2007, by  Jobaby94

...grandmother WINNIE EDITH LAFORCE (894-1968). His parents were James D. "Black Jim" Kiser and Winnie Artrip. Also, I'm searching for the father of my grandmother WINNIE EDITH LAFORCE. Her mother w...

per page