Search the Boards

Search Results for "ARRENDELL" - 205 Messages

per page

Arundell, Posted on: 06 Jul 1999, by  debrasommers5...

Surnames > Arundell

...and I'm also doing family research. There are many diffrent ways to spell Arundell as i have learned. Arrendell is the way mine is spelled but have found several Arundells in the same family line. Where is you...

Re: Sarah Stallings & Thomas B. Arendell of NC Posted on: 15 Sep 2004, by Junior Thomas

Surnames > Stallings

Thank you Callie for the reply, I hope that you can help me . My GGGgrandfather was Richard Arendell, born abt. 178, the son of Thomas Arendell Jr. Richard had a brother Thomas Boon Arendell b. 1792...

Re: Thomas B. Arrendell Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by  jot72121

Surnames > Arendell

I seen your post, just wanted to see if you had any info on a Richard Arendell son of Thomas Jr. Arendell & Rachel Perry born abt 1750 I need to find Richard's wife and children. If you have any ...

Re: Thomas B. Arrendell Posted on: 03 Aug 2006, by  DebbieGiles

Surnames > Arendell

I would love to have the phone # of your Uncle Camid. Please write me at debogiles@hotmail. com. I am so confused with all the Thomas B.'s and Thomas Bryant's. Can you give me some dates and birth/...

Re: Thomas B. Arrendell Posted on: 22 Sep 2002, by  clog2564

Surnames > Arendell

Hi, My G father was JOHN ALBERT ARRENDELL, married to OLLIE OLIVIA (MAY) ARRENDELL. They had 5 boys, CLYDE ARRENDELL, THOMAS BRYANT ARRENDELL (My father), JOHN ALBERT ARRENDELL, CAMMID OLIVIA ARRENDELL, and WILLIAM ARRENDELL, three girls, ALEEN ARRENDELL LILLEY, ALMA ARRENDELL S...

Re: Thomas B. Arrendell Posted on: 11 Sep 2002, by  KMArrendell

Surnames > Arendell

...research my husbands family and I do believe that you are related. My husbands father is John Michael Arrendell. His g father was John Albert Arrendell (although I don't think ours are the same) however Camid Arrendell is my ...

Re: Thomas B. Arrendell Posted on: 28 May 2002, by  clog2564

Surnames > Arendell

I am the grand daughter of John Albert Arrendell, of Plum Grove, Texas (Cleveland, Texas), and the daughter of Thomas Bryant Arrendell of Plum Grove, Texas. My grandmother's name was Ollie Olivia May Arrendell, of Huffman, Tex...

Re: Thomas B. Arrendell Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by chip cheatham

Surnames > Arendell

my greatgrdad was albert arrendell son of thomas bryant arrendell whos fam founded huffman tx im trying to find from thomas on back and the origins of the name, thomas wife was a may dont know 1st name

Arrendell Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by Arrendell

Surnames > Arendell

There is a Bryant Arrendell in Plum Grove Texas,(cleveland-liberty county) son of Noble Arrendell 9/10/1916. May be a connection.

Thomas B. Arrendell Posted on: 17 Jun 1999, by  debrasommers5...

Surnames > Arendell

trying to find anyone with information on Thomas B. Arrendell b.3/6/1850 d.6/8/1916. Born in Franklin County North Carolina. Died in Huffman Texas. Birth name possibly John. The middle initial B. was said to b...

Re: Thomas Starke Posted on: 02 Dec 2004, by  KKlaes2

Surnames > Starke

Does anyone know if this Starke family was related to the Thomas Starke who the business partner with Thomas Arnall (aka Arnold) in the late 1600's in Colonial Virginia and England? Their "appren...

Elisha Bennett Abbott descendents Posted on: 21 Aug 1999, by  DebbieGiles

Surnames > Abbott

...Elisha Bennett (b. 7/8/1853, d. 3/17/1870, m. 3/17/1870 to Nancy Jane Christmas) to be the son of Nancy Arrendell and Jacob Abbott. He was the grandson of Willaford Arndell (the spelling of my family's name) a...

William Netter Vaught - KY Posted on: 22 Aug 2006, by  Debslandwehr

Surnames > Vaught

...ancestors/siblings of William Netter Vaught, b. Nov. 1861 KY, d. 6-21-1949 Muhlenberg Co.,, KY; m1. Nannie Arrendell 6-10-1884 Ohio Co.,KY, m2. Almada (Meady) A. Grant 10-21-1886 Ohio Co., KY. i'm told his pa...

Militia Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by  landfrichards...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Franklin

What you say is what I have also seen. They may have even addressed each other as "brother," as many Protestants did, and someone told me that Masons did also. Many of those who came to TX, ...

John or Thomas Arrendell Posted on: 22 May 1999, by  debrasommers5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Franklin

Trying to find information on a John Arrendell listed on the census record for Franklin County 1850 or 1860. I am told he was possibly the son of Thomas Arrendell but am not sure. Any information would be helpful. Than...

Thomas ARRENDELL, Franklin Co., NC Posted on: 28 May 1999, by  DapperDan

Although I am not researching the ARRENDELL surname, I ran across the following while searching old newspapers of Franklin County on microfilm at the archives in Raleigh. North Carolina Times, Raleigh, Louisb...

Thomas Arrendell Posted on: 22 May 1999, by  debrasommers5...

Trying to find information on a John Arrendell listed on the census record for Franklin County 1850 or 1860. Any information would be helpful. Thanks

Samuel Carter DeLOACH Posted on: 26 Feb 1999, by  javan114

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Johnson

Samuel Carter DeLoach, the son of Nathan and Margaret Atkins DeLoach, was born in the Siam Community of Carter County, Tennessee on 1 April 1844. He married his childhood sweetheart, Margaret Louisa G...

Wallace Posted on: 20 Mar 1999, by  javan114

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Johnson

Hi Kim, Drury Wallace and Elizabeth Snyder were his parents. For more information, you may go here: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~javan/pioneers/gedpage/fam00364.htm Mike

John Arrendell/Arnold Posted on: 26 Feb 1999, by  javan114

John Arrendell/Arrandal/Arundel/Arnold was born in North Carolina in about 1740-1760, and died in then Carter (now Johnson) County, TN in 1824. He appears on old Washington County, North Carolina (in the area ...

Re: Arrendells in GA Posted on: 13 May 2002, by C.J.Arendall

Surnames > Arrendell

Hello, Did you see August Monroe's post of Oct 5, 2000 about Margaret Arrandal? b. Bermuda a. 1732 d. NC 1769? This may be a very interesting connection as Nathan seemed to misspell his name with tw...

Re: Arrendells in GA Posted on: 13 May 2002, by  otime1

Surnames > Arrendell

Jay, Looks like we have the same Nathan. Boy, do we have lots to share. I have found so many different spellings of that name, even Arnold. But still the same family. I have found Nathans gravestone ...

Arundales in Australia (from Oldham, Lancashire?) Posted on: 19 Mar 2003, by Katie

Surnames > Arrendale

I'd like to know if we share some ancestors. I know this lacks most of the important details - that's why I'd love to get in contact with anyone who can help! My ancestors were: Husband: Thomas ARUN...

Re: Arrendells in GA Posted on: 13 May 2002, by Mike DeLoach

Surnames > Arrendell

In case you have not seen it, there is information about Nathan Arrendell in Vol 2, No. 3 of the Arnold Family Association of the South Newsletter: ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/special/afas/volume2/vol...

Re: Arrendells in GA Posted on: 13 May 2002, by  otime1

Surnames > Arrendell

Mike, Thanks for the link to that site. I have most of the papers that are connected to my Nathan Arendall. but probably are missing some. Please reply to me personally at otime1@yahoo.com David

Re: Arrendells in GA Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by  Lauriejanevar...

Surnames > Arrendell

Hello Jay. I am also a descendent of Nathan Arendall through his son, John. John's daughter, Catherine, was my GGGgrandmother. I am very interested in the information you posted regarding John. How...

Arnold/Arendell (S.C & GA.) Posted on: 16 Apr 2002, by  bettylog

Surnames > Arrendell

Looking for any info on SC & GA Arnold/Arendell .. My grgrandmother was Mary S. Arnold born SC 1837 died Rabun Co Ga 1867 ..married Joseph B.York Rabun Co GA..I am reaching for straws now......

ARUNDALE Robert Louis Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by H.Chattillon

Surnames > Arrendell

I am seeking any information of relatives of RL Arundale,he was born in Manchester 15 July 1892 and I believe he emigrated to Australia with his family, fathers name was John. He enlisted into the AIF...

Arundales in Australia (from Oldham, Lancashire?) Posted on: 19 Mar 2003, by Katie

Surnames > Arrendell

I'd like to know if we share some ancestors. I know this lacks most of the important details - that's why I'd love to get in contact with anyone who can help! My ancestors were: Husband: Thomas ARUN...

Arendells in Louisiana 1847 - 1864 Posted on: 04 Nov 2003, by  AnnetteShelto...

Surnames > Arrendell

...S. St. John against Aleric D. Arendell & Richard Arendell; 1853 Book b.; p 505 3. Mrs. Elizabeth Arrendell, wife of Alerick Duke Arrendell vs A. D. Arendell & Thomas B. Sanders; 1853 Book B. 524-525 4. Wm. Ar...

Arendall gravestone pictures Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by Laura May

Surnames > Arrendell

I have a few Arendall gravestone pictures from Liberty Cemetery, Maries Co. Missouri. The one on my genealogy site is for Laura Ann Arendall, wife of John C. Steen. I am going back to retrieve John H...

Arendell Immigrant Ancestor Posted on: 19 Oct 2004, by  AnnetteShelto...

Surnames > Arrendell

I descend from Richard Arendell & Ellenor Reddick, and have been unable to determine the immigrant ancestor of this line. Can anyone help me with this information? Thank you very much, and hope ...

ARENDALES Posted on: 11 Nov 2004, by  BillyNelson38

Surnames > Arrendell

Trying to find william arendales family.William and wife marha c are listed born in alabama but my gggrandmother nanace e born in ms. They are listed in 1870 tallahatchie county ms. census as arndale....

Re: ARENDALES Posted on: 11 Nov 2004, by  BillyNelson38

Surnames > Arrendell

Thats nancy elizabeth arendale(nanance is wrong spelling.

Re: ARENDALES Posted on: 01 Aug 2005, by  BillyNelson38

Surnames > Arrendell

GOT IT WRONG TWICE!!HER NAME IS MARY E ARENDALE,JUST FOR THE NEXT PERSON.

John Ham & Ida Lunceford Arnold Posted on: 28 Dec 2004, by  melissablong

Surnames > Arrendell

...looking for connections to John Ham & Ida Lunceford Arnold. Seems John Ham is a descendent of John Arrendell, b. 1760 in NC. The family settled in Johnson & Carter Co, TN. Anybody out there?

JoelArendale SR./Sarah Craddock SC-MS-TX 1790-1860's Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by  Marcia36

Surnames > Arrendell

I have noticed several queries regarding Joel Arendale SR b.July 8,1791 SC , died May 15,1867 in Lexington ,Lee (Burlson?)County,Texas. Sarah Jane Craddock Poole Arendale is his second wife.She is my...

ARRENDELL Liberty county TX Posted on: 08 Jul 2006, by  kultureklub

Surnames > Arrendell

Question for anyone researching Arrendell in Liberty, Montgomery and Harris counties in TX. At the Plum Grove cemetery in Liberty county TX there is an Alf Arrendell and his wife Capitola Cecile Savant Arrendell. Does anyone ...

Re: ARRENDELL Liberty county TX Posted on: 13 Jul 2006, by Alice Lewis

Surnames > Arrendell

Alf and Cecile Arrendell were my parents. Thomas and Mary Ann Arrendell were my Dad's grandparents. What is your connection?

Thomas B. Arrendell Posted on: 30 Jun 1999, by  debrasommers5...

Surnames > Arrendell

seeking information on Thomas B. Arrendell b.3/6/1850 d.6/8/1916. Any information would be helpful. Thanks for your time, Debra

Thomas B Arrendell Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by  m_mangers

Surnames > Arrendell

Do you know where Thomas was born? Is it possible that the surname was Arringdale/ Aringdale/Arundell

Thomas B. Arrendell Posted on: 29 Jul 1999, by  debrasommers5...

Surnames > Arrendell

...His middle name was Bryant. Does any of this sound familliar? Have you ever heard the name Bryant in Arrendell research? Thanks for your time and help, Debra

Arrendell Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by Georgia Heath

Surnames > Arrendell

I'm currently trying to research my great grandfather's parents. His name was Meredith Arrendell. His wife Sophie's maiden name was Bryant. As of this post I'm still unable to locate Meredith's parents. I hope...

Arrendell Posted on: 01 Oct 1999, by  m_mangers

Surnames > Arrendell

All the Arendell/Arringdale I have are said to be from Scotland, to Maryland, to Ohio, to Illinois, back to Ohio, to Mississippi (Civil War), to Kansas, to Nebraska, to California. Somewhere I was tol...

Arrendell''s of NC Posted on: 08 Oct 1999, by Bob Madron

Surnames > Arrendell

Hello, My great grand father, George Washington Madron, Married Elva Arrendell on July 3l, l846, in Ashe county NC. Her fathers name was Richard. He was born in l793, in Johnson county TN. His fathers name wa...

Arrendell's of N.C. Posted on: 16 May 2000, by  lyden1

Surnames > Arrendell

...know if your still checking this site, but I may have some info for you. My husband's line has a Mary Arrendell who married Jefferson May, July 26, 1846 Johnson Co. N.C., so in tracking her I believe I have in...

Mary Arrendell Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Roger C. Ramsey

Surnames > Arrendell

You must be a cousin of mine. My greatgrandfather was Riley May of Johnson County, TN. His father was John May and his grandfather was Jefferson May. You might be interested in knowing that Jefferson ...

May/ Arrendell/Arnold...TN/NC Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by  lyden1

Surnames > Arrendell

A list of the children of Jefferson Mary Arrendell/Arnold goes as follows: Margaret b. 14 Apr 1847, Jacob b. 1848, killed during Civil War, Rufus b. 1850, m. Lydia ?, John b. 1852, David d. 1854, Pleasant Sav...

John Mary Arrendell Posted on: 22 Feb 2001, by carma

Surnames > Arrendell

Bob: If you still need info , John & Mary their son Richard are on my line. will Exchang Info

Arrindell's Posted on: 25 Mar 2000, by Donna Arrindell

Surnames > Arrendell

Hi, I looking for Arrindell's in 1890 they were in Penscola Fla. after 1900 census they just vanished. Spelling on some ducuments was Arendell, Ariondell, Arundale. Nicholas Arrindell on 1880 census s...

per page