Search the Boards

Search Results for "ARRASMITH" - 314 Messages

per page

Re: Benjamin Waller Posted on: 20 Aug 2001, by john william waller

Surnames > Waller

...which one was my ggrandfather John William Waller b. 1832 Williamson County,TN. John married Nancy Ann Arrasmith in 1854 in Sullivan County,Mo. John and Nancy had eleven(11) children of which one son was my gr...

Re: Benjamin Waller Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by john william waller

Surnames > Waller

Yes, it is true that Benjamin Waller married Martha Kelley(daughter of William Kelley and Nancy S. Penn. I had thought that William Waller and Benjamin Waller were brothers and their father was Daniel...

Ready Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by Al Arrasmith

Surnames > Ready

...remarried when I was four and My stepfather adopted me. The reason for the change from DeMaranville to Arrasmith

John Ready Posted on: 04 Dec 1999, by Al Arrasmith

Surnames > Ready

I am just starting my maternal grandmothers side of the family tree. Her name was lula Ready. Father John Ready married to Zola Ullom. John join the union army in Illinois in 1862.After the war came t...

Carey, Ogden Shirley Posted on: 27 Oct 1998, by  Shaunee Power

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Whitman

...Perry, Bernard Baber, O.H. Elliott, W.L. LaFollette and Dr. F. A. Bryant. Active pallbearers were W.H. Arrasmith, John Lubben, J.M. Robbie, W.B. Hutcheson, Roy Endsley and Dr. W. A. Mitchell. Mr. Carey was bor...

KITCHEN/BUTLER/ULMER Posted on: 30 Jun 1998, by  KarenGoggin74

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lagrange

...adopted grand daughter June) of Cassius and Rose Kitchen. Other related lines are: Strayer, Clausen, Arrasmith, Stickland, Butler, Ulmer, Dallas and many other LaGrange names. Many Thanks, Karen ...

George H. ALFRED Posted on: 13 May 2000, by Gina PERSONS DAVIS

Surnames > Alfred

...wife Anna and thier nephew Joseph Darius PERSONS. It appears he moved to Story Co.,IA. He married Nacy ARRASMITH. Connie ALFRED LIDSTER was looking for information about George, but I can not locate her with ...

Arrasmith Photography Posted on: 14 Nov 2006, by  Lori Godlove-...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Delaware

Can anyone give me an idea of when Arrasmith Photography, Muncie IN was in business. Thank you Lori Godlove-Frazier

ARRASMITH 4 Kearns Morgan Wheeler Badger, Bath Co. Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

Kentucky: A History of the State, Battle, Perrin, & Kniffin, ed. 8-B, 1887 Bath County JOSIAH ARRASMITH, a farmer and stock-grower of Bath County, Ky., was born in that county, December 25, 1834. His fath...

Arrasmith/ Fisher Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by  JCampbell1706

Surnames > Fisher

I am a descendent of Cassandra Fisher and Richard Arrasmith, m. July 29, 1790 in Bourbon County, Kentucky. My line is from their son John Arrasmith m. Nancy Wood. I found her parents listed as father:Alexander Fisher a...

Robert Lowman/Sarah Hess Posted on: 29 Jan 2006, by  sarrasmith1

Surnames > Lowman

...whatever research is necessary. I am also willing to share the Hess family information. Thanks Stacie Arrasmith

Interment Record for Mrs.Deon Shelby McKeegan Posted on: 17 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Surnames > McKeegan

...James Shelby of Grant, N.M., Bobby Shelby of Hurst and Jackie Shelby of Blossom; and two sisters, Ethel Arrasmith of Detroit and Diana Merritt of Blossom. She was preceded in death by her father and two sister...

Nicholas Arrowsmith Descendants Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  sandyward45

Surnames > Arrowsmith

...believe they could possibly be his parents. Have extensive info on Arrasmith's from KY, OH (approx 700 Arrasmith/Arrowsmith/Arasmith's alone) Would love to exchange.

Arrasmith/Arrowsmiths Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  sandyward45

Surnames > Arrowsmith

I use Family Tree Maker, a gedcom would be great. Would you like my Arrasmith file of KY and Ohio Arrasmith's? Will be glad to email it if you are interested. Thanks, Sand

Re: Arrasmith/Arrowsmiths Posted on: 23 Jun 2006, by  tarrasmith1

Surnames > Arrowsmith

I AM A DECENDANT OF CHARLES WILLIAM ARRASMITH IN OHIO. ORIGINALLY FROM VIRGINIA. I WOULD LOVE TO GET ANY INFO YOU HAVE ON THE ARRASMITH`S. I WILL GLADLY SEND YOU ANY INFO I HAVE THAT MIGHT HELP YOU. ...

Re: Nicholas Arrowsmith Descendants Posted on: 26 Jun 2006, by  tarrasmith1

Surnames > Arrowsmith

I AM A DECENDANT OF CHARLES WILLIAM ARRASMITH FROM VIRGINIA, WHO MOVED TO ADAMS COUNTY OHIO. I DON`T HAVE MUCH TO GO ON, BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE. IF YOU COULD CONTACT ME BY...

Sarah Blunk Borer Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  LolaMathews15

Surnames > Borer

...of the marriages.That is how I found you. Sarah Blunk was sister to my ggrandmother,Catherine Blunk Arrasmith Killion.I would like to share info with you. You can reply here or e-mail me @larryssqueeze@hotmail...

Re: Arrowsmith - Gallatin Co., KY Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by  palisader

Surnames > Arrowsmith

Try looking for "Arrasmith" in the 1850 census, Gallatin Co.

Richard and Elizabeth Arrasmith/Arrowsmith Posted on: 27 Oct 2004, by Steve Wolfe

Surnames > Arrowsmith

Has anyone been able to discover where Richard Arrowsmith of Virginia came from. He is listed on tax records near the Geroge Washington family and died (will date) 30 Jun 1752 in Westmorland County, ...

Fishers Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  DavidDunn1935

Surnames > Fisher

...She was noted as the daughter of Mary Fisher and sister of Alexander Fisher when she married Richard Arrasmith in Bourbon County, KY in 1790. As far as I know, Mary Fisher had only one sone--the above-named Al...

Hezekiah Longnecker Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by  Xeresa18

Surnames > Longnecker

...finally settled in Iowa. Do you know if any of the sisters you mentioned were married into a family called Arrasmith? David Arrasmith says that back in the late 18th and early 19th C. two sisters named Longnecker marri...

Thomas Sergman Shepherd/Sheppard - born 1813 Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by  hammey

Surnames > Sheppard

...ROBINSON iii. ISABELLA SHEPHERD m. (1) GIBSON; m. (2) SARGENT iv. SHELDON ASA SHEPHERD m. ELIZABETH ARRASMITH v. ELMORE SHEPHERD m. BELLE TRULY Children of THOMAS SHEPHERD and UNKNOWN are: vi. CHARLES SH...

Thomas Sergman Shepherd - born 1813 Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by  hammey

Surnames > Shepherd

...ROBINSON iii. ISABELLA SHEPHERD m. (1) GIBSON; m. (2) SARGENT iv. SHELDON ASA SHEPHERD m. ELIZABETH ARRASMITH v. ELMORE SHEPHERD m. BELLE TRULY Children of THOMAS SHEPHERD and UNKNOWN are: vi. CHARLES SH...

Re: i''m just starting???? Posted on: 25 Apr 2002, by Lynda Jamison

Surnames > Bachmeier

...died about 30 years later, also in Vancouver. She was married to Archie Dalton, then later married Jim Arrasmith My parents, Jack and Lottie Buckmeir still live in Vancouver, WA.

Coverdell/Coverdale Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by Kathy Carter

Surnames > Coverdale

...the Coverdell family! I do have George Coverdell, born in 1807, married to unknown, (maybe this Nancy Arrasmith or Arrowsmith), and having 2 sons, George and James Coverdell. Then George 2nd. married Elizabeth...

Re: Coverdell/Coverdale Posted on: 25 Nov 2001, by  @@jyonko@kc.r...

Surnames > Coverdale

my ggrandmother was Nancy Ann Arrasmith b. 1836 in Missouri and d. 1912 in Agency,Missouri. married to my ggrandfather on Jun 4, 1854 Sullivan County,Missouri to John William Waller b. 1832 Williamson County,T...

Re: Coverdell/Coverdale Posted on: 25 Nov 2001, by Kathy Carter

Surnames > Coverdale

John, Would love to share & compare the Nancy Arrasmith/Arrowsmith information with you! Do you have any Coverdell's in your family tree that you know of? We haven't been real successful following the Ar...

Arrasmith Posted on: 06 Jun 2006, by  Bonni Sprague

Surnames > Arrasmith

I am working on my family tree. I have gotten as far back as to my grandmother's grandfather (James Arrasmith). I have found his wife Victoria. These Arrasmith are from Kentucky. I am trying to work on the Arrasmith side of...

Re: Arrasmith Posted on: 24 Jun 2006, by  cmlidster

Surnames > Arrasmith

I saw your message about James Arrasmith. I am not at home where I have all my info but I'm sure James is a brother to my great great grandmother who was Nancy Arrasmith. Their parents Massey and Lucy came from Kent...

Re: Arrasmith Posted on: 25 Jun 2006, by  Bonni Sprague

Surnames > Arrasmith

Thank you for your reply. My great great grandmother was Sallie Arrasmith. Her mother was Victory. We believe that James was adopted by the Arrasmith family. If you have any other information regarding the Arrasmith, it wou...

James Arrasmith Posted on: 17 Jul 2006, by  Bonni Sprague

Surnames > Arrasmith

I am researching my grandmother's side of the family. We believe that James Arrasmith was adopted and that he real name may have been James Crow. If any has any information please let me know.

Re: Marriages of James East Posted on: 10 Jan 2007, by  C. East

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Pike

Thanks, Vera! This may prove very useful! I am still trying to establish if Sarah Arrasmith married my James East, given the information from the 1900 and 1910 census', I think she may have been. Anyway, so...

Sarah M. Arrasmith Posted on: 10 Jan 2007, by  C. East

Surnames > Arrasmith

I would like to establish if Sarah M. Arrasmith, born about 1857 in Ohio, was married to a James East, also of Ohio. I believe they were married 5 Feb 1882 (this is according to the IGI at the LDS website) in...

Re: Marriages of James East Posted on: 15 Nov 2006, by Vera Disraeli

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Pike

...Washburn is dated 21 JUL 1878 in Highland County records. Then there is James T. East and Sarah M. Arrasmith married 05 FEB 1882 in Highland Co. There is a second listing for this marriage and another marriag...

Re: Reasoner/Zehner Posted on: 28 Dec 2006, by  Lori Godlove-...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Warrick

Yes, I did. Thank you. Would you have any information on the Arrasmith Photography located in Muncie, IN? I have this picture in my possession taken from there of two gentleman. This was in my great grandmo...

Ethel Louise Arrasmith Posted on: 21 Nov 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Ethel Louise Arrasmith DEPORT TX — Ethel Louise Arrasmith, 63, of Detroit, TX died Sunday, Nov. 12, 2006, in East Texas Medical Center of Tyler where she was surrounded by her family. In accordance to her wishes, ...

Arrasmith Links Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by  DavidDunn1935

Surnames > Arrasmith

Can anyone link up the original Richard and Thomas Arrasmith (Arrowsmith) of Westmoreland Co. VA (mentioned in court proceedings as early as 1689) with the Arrasmith family of Bourbon County KY? Please contact me at: d...

Arrasmith info Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Vicki

Surnames > Arrasmith

I have many relatives named Arrasmith, originating in virginia, but they moved to Iowa and lived there for many years! are you related to that branch? My uncle has been researching this for years and could pro...

Arraqsmiths Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by  DavidDunn1935

Surnames > Arrasmith

Dear Vicky: Thanks for getting in touch. I am descended from Richard Arrasmith who died in Bourbon County, KY in 1814 [married to Cassandra Fisher] Richard was one of rht seven [>] sons of Thomas and Mary Arrasmith ...

Thomas and Mary Arrasmith Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Sarah Pesek

Surnames > Arrasmith

I am a descendant of Thomas and Mary's son, Abner Arrasmith born September 1781. My Arrasmith residents did end up in Iowa. Please contact me at s_pesek@hotmail.com Sarah Pesek

Richard Cassandra Posted on: 03 Jun 2001, by  lynnHuston44

Surnames > Arrasmith

Richard Cassandra are the parents of Cynthia, my decedent. She married Greenbery Howard, James T Howard, their son, William Howard his son, Robert Bruce Howard, Elmer Robert Howard, and me Lynn (howa...

Richard and Cassandra Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by  DavidDunn1935

Surnames > Arrasmith

Dear Lynn: I am descended from Richard and Cassandra's son Alexander, who went to Vermillion County IN in the 1820s. Richard and Cassandra had twelve children, all named in Richard's will. I had thou...

Arrowsmith Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  lynnHuston44

Surnames > Arrasmith

Thank you for your reply, I would greatly appreciate any information you may have. I never realized how many relatives I have, thought we were all alone. Thanks again.

Arrasmith of Iowa Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  LArrasmith429...

Surnames > Arrasmith

My relatives come from Iowa GG Grandfather William l852 Story county. Homestead still there on the Arrasmith Trail north of Ames, Iowa. A Rosealma Hansen still lives there is my cousin. William had l5 kids. My...

Iowan Arrasmiths Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Susan

Surnames > Arrasmith

My husband's family is from the Webster City area in Iowa....his grandfather was an only son, his dad an only son and my husband is an only son. We have just one son....hopefully we can keep this bran...

Iowan Arrasmiths Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Sarah Pesek

Surnames > Arrasmith

My family tree includes: Vina Jane Arrasmith born 1880 in Story County, Iowa. Her father was George Arrasmith born in 1857. His father is William Henry Arrasmith born 1828 and buried in Ames, Iowa. Let me know if you think w...

Arrasmith Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by  DavidDunn1935

Surnames > Arrasmith

...Abner Arrrasmith line. Unfortunately, my reply to you was marked undeliverable. I am from the Richard Arrasmith/Cassandra Fisher line [Richard was a brother of Abner]. both being sons of Thomas and Mary [Cox?,...

Massie Arrasmith Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  LArrasmith429...

Surnames > Arrasmith

Massie was my GG Grandfather he is buried in the Arrasmith cemetay north of Ames, Iowa. There is an "Arrasmith" trail just north of Ames where the homestead still remains. A Mrs. Roy hansen still lives in the...

Arrasmith relation Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  LArrasmith429...

Surnames > Arrasmith

My Grandfather is George Arrasmith. I believe he was married twice. I believe Alvina Arrasmith was born of his first marraige to I believe a Smith. He later married Lydia Wickham and had Lester,(My fasther)Otis, Bessie...

Re: Iowan Arrasmiths Posted on: 14 Mar 2003, by Larry Arrasmith

Surnames > Arrasmith

...in a fire?George is my Grandfather, William GreatGrandfather. Hope this is of some help. Larry L. Arrasmith

per page