Search the Boards

Search Results for "ARONHALT" - 258 Messages

per page

Robinson, Thomas b. 1849 Guernsey, OH Posted on: 03 Dec 1999, by Carolyn Robinson

Surnames > Robinson

Seeking parents/siblings of Thomas Robinson b. 1849 in Batesville, Guernsey Co., OH. A researcher located a Thomas who was age 1 in the 1850 Guernsey Co., OH (Beaver Twp) census. That Thomas was the s...

Re: Inskeep, Aronhalt, Evans, Bosely Posted on: 20 Nov 2001, by  jennyinskeep2

Surnames > Bosley

...have just begun researching my husband's line and have run into a few questions:Isaac Inskeep m Daisy Aronhalt abt 1924( haven't found a record of this marriage and can't figure out who Isaac is)Daisy's paren...

BOSLEY / BOSELY related surnames Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by  stonyriver

Surnames > Bosley

...surnames -- mostly BOSLEY, EVANS, KITZMILLER, Other families that are connected -- Amtower, Arnold, Aronhalt, Bean, Bobo, Bowman, Burgess, Burr, Calhoun, Cosner, Ebert, Hanlin, High, Kessel, Liller, Lyon, McC...

Aronhalt Posted on: 02 May 2000, by  Alma_Stone

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Merced

Carolyn, I looked for any Aronhalt and none was listed as dieing in Merced County. You might check Stanislaus if the last residence was in Delhi.

stella mae doty Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by  faronhalt4032

Surnames > Barnett

...the 5th grade to vist but didnt tell us any history of the family. thanks for any help. Frances (Doty) Aronhalt

Re Harry Francis Posted on: 31 May 2000, by  faronhalt4032

Surnames > Francis

...Jim and Janet that i know of.If we are still on the same line please get back to me. Frances (Doty) Aronhalt

Aronhalt Posted on: 03 May 2000, by Carolyn

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Merced

Thanks, Alma....I appreciate your efforts. I believe Stanislaus has helped out on this one aready.

George Roscoe Sims Posted on: 25 May 2003, by  kdurst47

Surnames > Sims

...searching for information regarding my gggrandfather, George Roscoe Sims. He married Minerva C. Arnholt (Aronhalt). Both are buried in the Tasker Cemetery, Vindex, Garrett Co., MD, but are believed to have ...

family tree Posted on: 10 Oct 2001, by  GAronhalt

Surnames > Aronhalt

My name Geo Aronhalt i was born 3-21-49 in Cleveland Ohio at St.Annes hospital.My mothers name is Jo-Ellen born 12-30-29 in Coshoton Ohio.Her parents were Ulin Starker Aronhalt and Virgina Norman Aronhalt.They lived in the P...

Adam Aronhalt Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by Shelbie Beavers Moore

Surnames > Aronhalt

My Adam ended up in W.Va. but I guess you know that there is Adam the 2nd who had another Adam and another....... there is a bunch of them in this family. Sometimes the sons spelled their names Earnha...

Adam Aronhalt Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by Eileen Aronhalt

Surnames > Aronhalt

Shelbie... The Adam Aronhalt that I believe I am a descendent of arrived in Pa, mid to late 1700's from Germany. Could there be another Adam from England. Hoping to hear from you, seems very interesting.

Adam Aronhalt Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by Shelbie Beavers Moore

Surnames > Aronhalt

Can anyone get past Adam Aronhalt 1750 England to WVa? Can you go any futher back?

Re: Chuck - Posted on: 18 Dec 2001, by Jason "Jack" E. Hammer

Surnames > Aronhalt

I am looking to contact Charles (Chuck) Aronhalt. I have every reason to believe I served in the US Navy with his father Carl Spurgeon Aronhalt and would like him to contact me a.s.a.p. since I have a photo of him in...

Chuck - Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by D.L.Masters

Surnames > Aronhalt

Hi...If you can, can you email me... Looptilou@aol.com Debra (Lester and Shirley's grandaughter)

cover-up in 1923 in Anadarko Oklahoma Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by Charles R. ARONHALT

Surnames > Aronhalt

I've got new information. There are two Samuel Aronhalt graves in the Memory Lane cemetary.!! Shirley Aronhalt and Cora Aronhalt were trying to hide the true identity of Carl Aronhalt's father.

Re: do you know where I come from? Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by Nancy Aronhalt

Surnames > Aronhalt

...and found your msg. I can't believe that you have the same exact name as my son, "Brian Keith Aronhalt", born In Leesburg, Va., September 29, 1967. His grandfather is Owen Ralph Aronhalt of Upper Tract, W...

do you know where I come from? Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Brian Keith Aronhalt

Surnames > Aronhalt

My father's name is Donald Gordon Aronhalt (b. Aug 1, 1953 Garrett Co. MD). He has 3 children(legitimate) and possibly 2 other(illegitimate). My brothers' names are Donald Gordon Aronhalt jr.(b. Apr 29, 1973 Garrett ...

Anadarko Ok. Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Chuck

Surnames > Aronhalt

Anyone know anything at all about any Aronhalts in Anadarko Oklahoma?

Indiana-Ohio Aronhalts Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by Bonnie

Surnames > Aronhalt

Thanks Bonnie...I really don't know much...I am going back to Ohio this next week and will ask one of my aunts who is still alive....all i know is that he was a dairy farmer...my mother was born somew...

Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND YOU FOLKS Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by Raynell Aronhalt

Surnames > Aronhalt

My name is Raynell Aronhalt. I grew up in s.e. Kansas. My fathers name was Guy Leonard Aronhalt. My grandfathers name was Preston Leonard Aronhalt. I don't know if we are related but it is a coinsidence. I have a sister...

Re: Aronhalt Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by  minnie67421

Surnames > Aronhalt

I am trying to get in touch with 'Frances" formerly cntryldy41@hotmail.com and Carolyn cjrobinson@home.com and crobin1@airmail.net

Aronhalt Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by  faronhalt4032

Surnames > Aronhalt

...Judy,s Mother and am doing the research on our line. We are the 6th and 7th gen. down from Adam (Arnholt) Aronhalt. I have a lot of infro on them up to now. Drop me a note and we can talk. My e-mail is cntryl...

Aronhalt Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by D.L.Masters

Surnames > Aronhalt

...a familiar name...I hope you all are still checking these messages...My Grandmothers maiden name was Aronhalt......Skip...do you remember me? I remember many times visiting with you in Anadarko when you visit...

email Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Chuck

Surnames > Aronhalt

Judy, did you get my email?

Howdy Cousin Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by Judy

Surnames > Aronhalt

Wow the family tree keeps growing....send me an email at angel1@bresnanlink.net and we can chat and exchange more info...have a great day :)

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND YOU FOLKS Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by CHARLES R. ARONHALT

Surnames > Aronhalt

HI, MY FATHERS NAME WAS CARL ARONHALT. HE WAS BORN IN ANADARKO OK. OCT OF 1926 MOVED TO CLEVELAND OHIO AFTER WWII IN 1945. I WAS BORN IN CLEVLAND 12 24 46 MY FATHERS FAMILY PAST HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MYSTERY.I DO...

Where do I begin? Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by Judy Aronhalt

Surnames > Aronhalt

I would love to trace my family tree on my fathers side but don't know where to begin. I have my grandfathers birth certificate so I know who his parents are but have no idea where to go from there or...

Re: George Roland Aronhalt - Grant Co., WV Posted on: 11 Dec 2002, by Nancy R. Aronhalt

Surnames > Aronhalt

ATTN: Carolyn Robinson & Anyone Else Who Can Provide Info I am actively searching for the Aronhalt line, specifically the relatives of Owen Ralph Aronhalt, supposedly the son of George Roland Aronhalt who married Eliza...

Re: Grant Co. WV Aronhalt Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by Linda S Kuhn Dean

Surnames > Aronhalt

my mother was a taylor, mygreat ,or great grandmother was Eliza Jane Arnohault Taylor, my Grandfather was Austin Roosevelt Taylor.Any information you could ahare would be appreasated.

Aronhalts Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by  faronhalt4032

Surnames > Aronhalt

...but i do know we also are related to the Cosners and shillingburgs. I show Hattie as daughter of John Aronhalt and Sarah ? John Aronhalt son of William Aronhalt and Susan McCauley William Aronhalt son of Adam Arnholt (Aronhalt)He gave the ...

aronhalt- Hanlin Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  minnie67421

Surnames > Aronhalt

My grandparents were Hattie(?)Aronhalt and George Allen Hanlin,I am new at this ancestry thing,so..I think they had 3 boys and a girl named agnes.I know we are related to the cosners and shillingburgs, all fr...

Aronhalt line Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  faronhalt4032

Surnames > Aronhalt

I am an Aronhalt to by marrage. My line is from Adam also. I have the line traced back for 10 gen. I have all the people in your line except for 2. I don't show a Eliga Edward or Garfield. Also 2 of the dates...

Re: Aronhalt line Posted on: 09 May 2002, by Sharon Wilson

Surnames > Aronhalt

...Samuel Aronhalt's g-granddaughter through the Lura Connor marriage. I know that there is an Edmund Aronhalt buried in or near Hamilton, MO where Samuel and Lura were married. Is that one of your Edmund's an...

Hi Cousin Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by  faronhalt4032

Surnames > Aronhalt

...we can talk thru the e-mail. My e-mail is: cntryldy41@hotmail.com I have another web site with more Aronhalt pictures Some of Neil, Aunts Hazel, Louise and Frances and familys. E-mail me and i will tell you t...

Aronhalt relative Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by Bonnie (Aronhalt) Taylor

Surnames > Aronhalt

...met as a little girl when they came to stay with us one summer. If I remember right, you are on the Aronhalt Web site also, right? Saw a lot of great pictures you have submitted. Let's talk through there. Tr...

Aronhalt line Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  faronhalt4032

Surnames > Aronhalt

Hi Bonnie we are related also. I married into the 6th generation. My husband was Jerry Edmund Sr. His father was Edmund Faren---Joseph Edmund--Edmund Newland--AdamII--Adam Arnholt. What is the line yo...

Grant Co. WV Aronhalt Posted on: 30 May 2000, by Eva

Surnames > Aronhalt

My family, too, is from Grant Co.(mt. Storm Maysville areas) My great grandmother is Eliza Jane Aronhalt Taylor (ca.1877). Her mother father are Adam Aronhalt (ca. 1839) Catharine Reel Aronhalt (ca. 1840).There were 10 ch...

George Roland Aronhalt - Grant Co., WV Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by Carolyn Robinson

Surnames > Aronhalt

Searching for parents of George Roland Aronhalt who married Elizabeth Kimble. They had at least one child, a son, named Owen Ralph Aronhalt, b. 4/5/1905. George may have been raised by a Margaret Sites and her husban...

ARONHALT ALL-FAMILY REUNION Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Carolyn Robinson

Surnames > Aronhalt

Courtney, we have formed an all-family Aronhalt Reunion to be held in Moorefield, WV on Sept. 2, 2000 at the Municipal Park, Shelter #2. Please email me at cjrobinson@home.com to advise whether you or any Tay...

Taylor/Aronhalt Posted on: 22 May 2000, by Carolyn

Surnames > Aronhalt

I have quite a bit of Aronhalt info. Please contact me at cjrobinson@home.com

Taylor/Aronhalt Posted on: 22 May 2000, by Carolyn

Surnames > Aronhalt

I have quite a bit of Aronhalt info. Please contact me at cjrobinson@home.com

Adam Aronhalt Posted on: 13 May 2000, by courtney

Surnames > Aronhalt

...there can be a connection but maybe you may have some infor for me. My greatgrandmother was Eliza Jane Aronhalt (Taylor)DOB circa 1877.(Mt Storm - Grant county area) Her mother was Rebecca Catharine Reel. an...

Aronhalts Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by Shelbie Beavers Moore

Surnames > Aronhalt

Did anyone ever find out where we go from Adam from England? I came down from him to Andrew, Andrew, Tabitha, if anyone knows this line please mail me. shelbiel@entercomp.com thank you

Albert Aronhalt Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Carolyn Robinson

Surnames > Aronhalt

Kathleen, there is an Albert Aronhalt who was born Nov. 1883 to John R. and Elma (Hoover) Aronhalt, and has nine siblings. Pls contact me at cjrobinson@home.com for further info. Also, there is an all-family Aronhalt Family ...

Albert Aronhalt Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by Carolyn Robinson

Surnames > Aronhalt

Yep! He's the same one. I have lots of family history, including that branch...but there are still some empty spaces. How are you related to Kathleen H? Email me at cjrobinson@home.com so we can compa...

Albert Aronhalt Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by Eileen Aronhalt

Surnames > Aronhalt

My grandfathers' name was Albert, married Maggie Lay, lived in Ashtabula, Ohio. Born I believe in Lima, Ohio. Could this be the same Albert?

Albert Aronhalt Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Carolyn Robinson

Surnames > Aronhalt

Kathleen, there is an Albert Aronhalt who was born Nov. 1883 to John R. and Elma (Hoover) Aronhalt, and has nine siblings. Pls contact me at cjrobinson@home.com for further info. Also, there is an all-family Aronhalt Family ...

jo ellen aronhalt Posted on: 18 May 2001, by  GAronhalt

Surnames > Aronhalt

i am trying to find my realatives i am 52 years old jo ellen is my mother i spoke to her for the first time 4 years ago i am also trying to find my father i have no leads at this time hope someone can...

Ohio-Indiana Aronhalts Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by Bonnie

Surnames > Aronhalt

...My grandfather and all of his siblings were from Coshocton County,OH and I was alway told if it's an Aronhalt they're related!

Ohio-Indiana Aronhalts Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by Kathleen

Surnames > Aronhalt

Am descended from Albert Aronhalt who was a farmer in Central Ohio near Lima- raised trotting horses and dairy cows...don't know much else....my mother was one of his 8, possibly 10 children. Her name was Mar...

per page