Search the Boards

Search Results for "ARLETHA" - 185 Messages

per page

Alma Clapper Grubb (Cambria County Pa area) Posted on: 02 Jun 2001, by jacki

Surnames > Grubb

looking for info on Alma Grubb her maiden name was clapper she had a brother alvin clapper, a sister arletha and a brother Glenn Rudell Frye any help would be great jacki

OBITUARY - Yancy, Christopher E Posted on: 16 Oct 2003, by Dennis J Yancey

Surnames > Yancey

...was married to Veronica Zehrat, who preceded him in death on Jan. 8, 1966. Surviving are 2 daughters (Arletha Knechtel and Beulah Widrick), 2 sons (Clyde and Lester), 23 grandchildren, 26 great0grandchildren...

James COLLIER m. Mary STYLES possibly AL? Posted on: 22 Oct 2005, by Susan

Surnames > Collier

...COLLIER and CALEB COLLIER. Robert m. Parthenia(?) Browning, of AL. Son, Thomas Newton Collier m. Mary Arletha Padgett (AL), Archibald 'Archie' Samuel Collier m. Berta Lee Barfield (GA). Interested in all the...

African American Jones of Alabama Posted on: 08 Mar 2004, by  Arletha_Jones

Surnames > Jones

...Charlie, Dorothy and Fredrick.. I would appreciate any and all information as well as suggestions. Arletha

Re: samual fleming and thomas fleming Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  wwdj

Surnames > Fleming

I am looking for information on Thomas Flemming that married Arletha Hazen. She was a sister to Alexander Hazen, my great grandfather. I have no information on Thomas. I do have four children listed for them...

George Henry Sims wife Susan Helmstetler md 1877, Collin, TX Posted on: 16 Jul 2004, by  Leightoninore...

Surnames > Sims

...descendants. Their children were: Tenny Etta b.1878 md. Walter Dodson Denton Littleton b.1881 md. Arletha Elizabeth Harrison Maggie Alice b.1883 md. Julius Keasler Samuel Ezra b.1884 md. Millie Walker W...

Charlie Jones of Alabama/Georgia/North Carolina Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by  Arletha_Jones

Surnames > Jones

...Carolina. If anyone is familiar with him or any of his relatives I would appreciate the information. Arletha

Ira E. & Elizabeth (Caldwell) FARMER, GA & AL Posted on: 05 Sep 2003, by  AZ_LIL_OWL

Surnames > Caldwell

...North Carolina. He married Elizabeth Caldwell on 03 Feb 1836 in Henry County, GA. They had 5 children: Arletha, Isaac Newton, Francis Marion, Martha Wilson, & Mary E. FARMER. Please contact me at: azlil...

ny zehr's Posted on: 31 May 2001, by jerry zehr

Surnames > Zehr

cherie, I have the new book "Zehr History and Genealogy", by Arletha Zehr Bender Yoder. There is no mention of a Joesph coming over in 1853. The Zehr's in this book emigrated in 1835. The begining ...

Ancestors of Fulton Aline Thompson Posted on: 21 May 2000, by Arletha Thompson

Surnames > Thompson

Fulton Thompson was my grandfather he was the only child born in Atlanta, GA. My grandmother name Aline Thompson lived in Atlanta, GA also. They had a daughter name Eveyln at the time living in Atlant...

Ingrams in SC & GA Posted on: 21 May 2000, by M. D. Roberts

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Natchitoches

...much to post here, so I'll get it together for you and email it. John Robert's wife was named Serena Arletha Hawkins, named for her mother Serena Millen. I'll be glad to send it to anyone else who is interes...

Obituary of James Isacc Miller Posted on: 28 Mar 2002, by  RamonaGayleWo...

Surnames > Miller

...of sixteen children. He is survived by a wife and nine children, they being George W. of Canton O., Arletha Donaldson of CedarVille, O., Thomas Miller of Alma, Mary Wallrodt of Alma, O., Susie McCann of ...

Re: Miller-Davis Family Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  christine_roy...

Surnames > Miller

...Sorry to day I do not not have any info on their parents. They were the parents of my gr grandmother Arletha Ellen Miller Donaldson. Will be happy to share what info I have on their decendents.

Obituary of James Isaac Miller Posted on: 28 Mar 2002, by  RamonaGayleWo...

Surnames > Miller

...of sixteen children. He is survived by a wife and nine children, they being George W. of Canton O., Arletha Donaldson of CedarVille, O., Thomas Miller of Alma, Mary Wallrodt of Alma, O., Susie McCann of ...

George Steen b.abt 1827 married E.Sills, Muskogee Ga. 1867 Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by  cdavis1599

Surnames > Steen

...It looks like John W. Sills was born around 1863. They had children James W., William H., Margarette, Arletha, Samuel, George B. and others. Some of these children appear to be children of Elizabeth and some...

Berry Vineyard Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Lyndelle McCoy

Surnames > Vineyard

...years. I've collected some stories that indicate these people stayed in touch with each other. You have Arletha Woodall's address? She descends from Sally and Frank Townsend as you do.

Major Asbury Townsend Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by Lyndelle McCoy

Surnames > Vineyard

Yes, either Minia Bates or Arletha Woodall sent this to me. Very enlightening. Grampa Weaver, Sally's younger sister's, Allie Berry's, husband, didn't go into the detail Major did. I imagine the fracas made ...

FIND ANCESTORS Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by ARLETHA RUSSAW

Surnames > Russaw

I AM THE DAUGHTER OF PRESTON RUSSAW. HIS WIFE NAME WAS JEANETTE RUSSAW. HIS MOTHER NAME WAS HESTER RUSSAW. HIS FATHER NAME WAS CHARLIE RUSSAW. I AM TRYING TO BUILD INFORMATION FOR MY FAMILY TREE. IF A...

John W. Stephens Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  williamz1

Surnames > Stephens

...1913 TX). John was one of 9 children. Others were Martha (b. 1842), Mary (b. 1844) Francis (b. 1849) Arletha (b. 1855), Joseph (b. 1855), Alexander (b. 1858), Frank (b. 1860) and Ella (b. 1862). Frank lived ...

dunn Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by  vdarden00

Surnames > Dunn

...nc, thats where my father was born, theodore darden on 05-07-07, he had a cousin named hattie, arleta, arletha foye may still live in nc. could we be related. vdarden@healthextras.com

African American Darden Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  vdarden00

Surnames > Darden

...born 05-07-1907. His father was Olden Darden and his mother was Laura Dunn. Hattie, Sudie, Velma, and Arletha were some of his cousins. Do any of these names ring a bell. you can email me at vdarden@healthex...

Darden Roots Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  vdarden00

Surnames > Darden

...1907. His fathers name was Olden Darden and his mother name was Laura Dunn. Sudie, Velma, Hattie, and Arletha were some of his cousins. DO any of these name ring a bell. You can e-mail me at vdarden@healthex...

Dunn Family Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  vdarden00

Surnames > Dunn

...Darden. I remember visiting some of his relative in the late 70's. He had a cousin who lived in NC named Arletha Foye (married name) not sure of her maiden name. I'm not sure if Laura and Elizabeth were born...

Darden's and Dunn's Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by  vdarden00

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

...father's name was Olden Darden. Lauras' mother was Elizabeth Dunn. Theodore Darden had a cousin named Arletha Foye who may still live in NC. SHe may be in Little Washington, I'm unsure. He had a few other co...

Re: Samuel Abraham Lutz (dob Dec 18, 1876) Kirksville,Mo Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by Ruth Blackwell

Surnames > Lutz

...descendent of Samuel Lutz and Julia Slover. They were the parents of Celestia, Franklin, Samuel and Arletha. I show Fannie Gates married to Franklin and having children Jewell, Lorin, Odra and Basil. The...

Geraldine HANNA 1913-1987 Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by  DaleBritten49

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Also surviving are three sisters: Isabelle Fox, Rosella North, and Arletha Curry. Mrs Hanna was a member of the Oak Grove United Methodist Church, Allemans. She w...

David Gates 1912-2003 Posted on: 27 Feb 2003, by  DABritten

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...Valley, son of Stewart and Hannah (Youngkin) Gates. Preceded in death by first wife, the former Awilda Arletha Oshall, and second wife, the former Sylvia (Baker) Oshall. Surviving are children: William, E...

Edwin GLASGOW 1919-1987 Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  DaleBritten49

...E Matthew; seven grandchildren; and four sisters: Geraldine Hanna, Isabelle Fox, Rosella North, and Arletha Curry. He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Wilfred. Mr. Glasgow retired in 1972 ...

Arletha B. CURRY 1924-2000 Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by  DaleBritten49

Arletha B. Curry, 76, Huntingdon Ridge Nursing Home, Irwin, formerly of Jeannette and Allemans, died Friday afternoon, March 3, 2000 at the home. Arrangements were made by McQuown Funeral Home, Glasgow. (Alt...

Flora Glasgow 1894-1970 Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by  DaleBritten49

...Suraviving are 5 children: Mrs Geraldine Hanna, Mrs Isabelle Fox, Edwin, Mrs Rosella North, and Mrs Arletha Currry; 10 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; two sisters and a brother: Mrs Orphia Glass of...

FLEMING Posted on: 02 Feb 1999, by  MaryAsh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

My family records show ARLETHA HAZEN as one of the wives of THOMAS FLEMING. She died July 14,1887 in Clarke County, Marshall, IL. However, the County Court House does not have a death record for her. Her nam...

Obit of Grace Cox Laws Posted on: 17 Jan 2007, by  Wanda Rabb

Surnames > Laws

...Cox and Carl Cox of Marietta, and J.D. Cox of Travelers Rest; two sisters, Carolyn Cox of Marietta and Arletha Barker of Travelers Rest; seven grandchildren, Shannon, Brian, Jordan, Amanda, and Adam Laws, Am...

Re: Watley's Posted on: 10 Dec 2006, by  beeann146

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Clay

...Collier who reported on a Thomas Newton Collier family who married into my family of Padgetts? Mary Arletha was my GAunt her brother was my ggrand father George Washington. I remember her, she came to visi...

Timothy E. "Bubba" LOFTIN Jr Posted on: 01 Dec 2006, by  44wayne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Mabry Gardner. Preceding him in death were his parents, Timothy and Elizabeth LOFTIN; and a sister, Arletha BELL. He leaves to cherish his memory his wife of 32 years, Barbara Ann LOFTIN; 2 daughters, Kimb...

Lewis, Ella Victoria, LPN - An African American Obituary Posted on: 14 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Lewis, Ella Victoria "Dorothy Jean" Mrs. Ella Victoria "Dorothy Jean" Lewis SHREVEPORT, LA - The Home-going Celebration for Mrs. Ella Victoria "Dorothy Jean" Lewi...

Emory W. Heacock: California, Coffey, KS, 1930 Census Posted on: 24 Feb 2007, by  KenMillion471...

Surnames > Heacock

...Albert Heacock, age 8/12, b. KS, parents b. KS Looking to confirm the identity of the wife: is she Eva Arletha (Needels), b. abt 1901, Jackson, Lyon, KS, d/o William E. & Annie B. (Needels) Needels? T...

Lost Generations, help... Posted on: 03 Apr 2007, by  imHappilyMarr...

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

...Grandparents James George Oaks B 03/14/1903 TN M 1923-1924? D 12/29/2001 Johnson City, TN & Rhoda Arletha Moffitt B 07/23/1910 TN D 02/17/1992 Carter County, TN Alfred Hughie Perry B 03/16/1899 Carter...

James Vannes "Van" Boone, DDS Posted on: 07 Feb 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Dallas TX in 1946 with highest honors. Dr. Boone practiced in Dallas for 41 yrs. Survived by sisters, Arletha & Frank Honeycutt of Dallas, Juanita Duncan if Fayetteville, Ark, and a friend and care give...

NEFF Raspberry b. 1832, Elizabeth: son Stephen H Neff IN-MO Posted on: 21 Apr 2007, by  CameronAshley

Surnames > Neff

Anybody out there related to this line from Indiana to Missouri? Need to exchange/get more information PLEASE. Sarah Margaret ‘Sally’ HEATH (b.17 June1867 KS-17 Nov1913) m. 19 Oct1894 Stephen H. NEFF...

Help please? Posted on: 03 Apr 2007, by  imHappilyMarr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Mitchell

...grandparents... James George Oaks B 03/14/1903 TN M 1923-1924? D 12/29/2001 Johnson City, TN & Rhoda Arletha Moffitt B 07/23/1910 TN D 02/17/1992 Carter County, TN Alfred Hughie Perry B 03/16/1899 Ca...

Velma Wright Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by  vdarden00

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

She is my fathers cousins. Yes, she had several sisters, they are Hattie, arletha, sudie, and blanch. Velma currently lives in washington nc. Are you related? vdarden@heatlhextras.com

Re: SCHWEISBERGER marriage look-up for Kay Co., OK Posted on: 04 Feb 2007, by  irishsj632

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Kay

...8-11-1923 B.15 P. 106 Fred Schweisberger / Grace Vanselous 4-3-1942 B.34 P.317 C.M. Schweisberger / Arletha Mae Haskins 2-16-51 B.42 P.231 Sent the other one abt. G.H. & Lillie May Ragains to you ...

Sterne, Arletha - An African American Obituary Posted on: 24 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Sterne, Arletha PITTSBURG - Services for Arletha Sterne, 91, Pittsburg,TX are scheduled for 1 p.m. Saturday at Johnson Funeral Home chapel, Pittsburg TX. Burial will be in Cedar Grove Cemetery, Pittsburg TX. Mrs....

Russell Family/Smith County Mississippi Posted on: 22 Sep 2007, by  kirkendall124

Surnames > Norris

...children where Romie, John, Lula, Mary, Rhodan, Rosie and Fannie. My Grandfather was Rhodan he married Arletha Norris also from Smith county.

BLACK SATTERFIELDS OF EDENTO NC Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by MACK TOLIVER

Surnames > Satterfield

...NAME IS MACK TOLIVER FROM NY,IM TRYING TO FIND INFORMATION ON A ONE ULYSSES SATTERFIELD WHO MARRIED A ARLETHA,THEY ARE FROM CHOWAN COUNTY,EDENTON,NC ARE IS THERE A PLACE CALLED WILD CAT NC.THEY ARE MY GREATG...

OBITUARY - Christopher Yancey Posted on: 23 Sep 2007, by  dyancey1965

Surnames > Yancey

...was married to Veronica Zehr, who preceded him in death on Jan. 8, 1966. Surviving are 2 daughters (Arletha - Mrs. Russell Knechtel and Beulah - Mrs. Clarence Widrick), 2 sons (Lester and Clyde), 23 grandchi...

Re: Stephens of Texas and Oklahoma Posted on: 22 Oct 2007, by  williamz1

Surnames > Stephens

...County, TX. Alexander had brothers John W., Francis C. and Richard. His sisters were Martha, Mary and Arletha (who was my g-grandmother). This Stephens line goes back to John Stephens who came to the Colo...

R14 Thomas Posted on: 08 Nov 2007, by  Ken Hinds

Surnames > Rigsby

Please read the introductory message (#857) for an explanation of this file. WARNING: I can't guarantee that all the information here is correct. ---- -- genforum message 240: [R14] In your earl...

Nichols, Baker, Kirk Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by Mae

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Decatur

Looking for information on Arletha Nichols b 1 Aug 1822 d 10 May 1898. She marrried W.H. Baker, and had a sister named Josie or Jose that lived with them. She is buried in an old cemetary possibly referred t...

Re: Unknown relatives of half brother Posted on: 04 Aug 2007, by  arlethaross

Surnames > Duson

Hello My name is Arletha Duson and I googled my name just for fun and I found your post. I just wanted to let you know my grandfather's name is Benny Duson who is deceased now and lived in Lubbock, TX, but...

per page