Search the Boards

Search Results for "ARIAZA" - 8 Messages

per page

Araiza Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  tessgamez

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

...settled in the Mammoth area of Pinal Co., AZ. The sister of my late father-in-law married Alfredo Sanchez Ariaza. Alfredo's parents were Gil (probably short for Gilberto) Araiza who married Josefa Diega San...

Re: Carmen Araiza Posted on: 29 Aug 2002, by  boblopez411

Victor, my great-great grandmother was Jesus Araiza, who was the sister of Evaristo Ariaza, husband of Carlota Morineau. I can take the Ariaza's back several more generations and have some pictures from the...

Re: Looking for Telles from the L.A. Calif area Posted on: 30 May 2002, by  Tlotel

Surnames > Telles

I am pretty sure that we are related. I have just recently found some relatives from the LA area. Louis Telles and Carmen Telles Clark - their father was Arturo Telles, and his father 's name was Ge...

Re: Telles Family History Posted on: 15 May 2002, by Lola TElles

Surnames > Araiza

...We have a lot of Victor's in our family - also I believe that my great grandfathers mother's name was Ariaza - you can contact me at Tlotel@aol.com or 760-996-2950

Re: Araiza House - Florence, Pinal Co., AZ Posted on: 31 Jul 2003, by cora cuen

in checking the Magadalena, Hermosillo Sonora Mexico files I have come across Ariaza,Barragan & Clark surnames in that area........of course the lds hase Ariaza spelled many ways. Hope you find them.......th...

Re: Telles Family Posted on: 19 Feb 2004, by Josie Telles Ulloa

Surnames > Telles

...had 3 sons from Aleja Andrade (Victor Manuel, Fulgencio and Enrique. He also had 2 sons from Dolores Ariaza - Arturo and Heriberto. My great grandfather spoke English, Spanish and French. My grandfather's n...

Re: A todos los Araiza 2005 Posted on: 01 Sep 2005, by Julia Ariaza

Surnames > Araiza

Mi Abuelo era Pedro Araiza nacio alrededor de 1929, tenia 11 hermanos. el fallecio en mayo 2002. Mis visa aguelo vino de espana con otro hermano. Mi visa aguelo se fue para colima donde formo su famil...

per page