Search the Boards

Search Results for "AREDONDO" - 13 Messages

per page

Aredondo from S.L.P., Mex Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Lino Arredondo

Surnames > Arredondo

Looking for info on relatives from san luis potosi, small town of Moctezuma or surroundings Thanks, Lino

ARREDONDO FROM ZARAGOZA Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by JESUS M AREDONDO

Surnames > Arredondo

HI ESTHER IN RESPONSE TO YOUR MAIL MY GRANDFATHER'S PARENTS WERE MARCELINO ARREDONDO AND PETRA FLORES FROM THE ZARAGOZA AREA I DONT KNOW SPECIFIC DATES AT THIS MOMENT BUT I AM WORKING ON IT. I DO KNO...

Ortiz, Celia Aredondo (Moreno) Posted on: 15 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

(UNKNOWN IF THE SPELLING OF THIS LAST NAME IS A TYPOGRAPHICA ERROR OR NOT: Aredondo or Arredondo.) Celia Aredondo (Moreno) Ortiz was born September 17, 1929 and passed away November 9, 2008. Celia was born and rais...

Re: Origin of Last Name: Arredondo Posted on: 28 May 2009, by  benjaxocoyotl

Surnames > Arredondo

...time, and phoneticly the letter "L" was not longer use having a consonant near to another, so AREDONDO was in use, by the time, with the Spanish way to make a difference with the R and the RR ARRED...

Re: Aredondo from S.L.P., Mex Posted on: 19 May 2011, by  linoarredondo

Surnames > Arredondo

what part of SLP ?

Nicolas Gonzalez Posted on: 29 Apr 2014, by  Jaimie Escobe...

Surnames > Gonzalez

...Gonzalez re-married to someone POSSIBLY named San Juana Limas Aceves. His first wife may have been Manuela Aredondo. If anyone has any information, please feel free to message me. Good luck everyone on you...

I'm looking for Volunteers to take a photo in San Pablo, Contra Costa County, California Posted on: 29 Jan 2015, by  IMEB222

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > Cemetery Photos

...Gonzales when she died(i don;t know if she was really married) but her other names could be Redondo, Aredondo or Lisiaga(sp). My grandfather step dad was very closed off where and when she was buried and thi...

victoria lasaga Posted on: 13 Oct 2004, by  IMEB222

Surnames > Lasaga

...different from document to document.(iebirthdays etc..) Her name has also been listed and Victoria Aredondo and Arredondo. they lived in the santa fe camp in richmond in the 20's. She had to give up my gra...

Re: Aredondo from S.L.P., Mex Posted on: 11 Aug 2004, by arnaldo arredondo

Surnames > Arredondo

my dad said his grandfather was from there my grandfather was pedro arredondo his father was benito arredondo

Look up: census / birth Posted on: 04 Jul 2005, by  IMEB222

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Unknown

...different from document to document.(ie..birthdays etc..) Her name has also been listed and Victoria Aredondo and Arredondo. they lived in the Santa Fe camp in Richmond in the 20's. There is no other inform...

per page