Search the Boards

Search Results for "ARDNER" - 109 Messages

per page

Re: Francesca Hummer Kill Posted on: 20 Jun 2002, by  VincentFalter...

Surnames > Hummer

I am a little confused by this email exchange. What exactly are you looking for? I have a lot of info on the Hummers and the Kills of Seneca and Allen County Ohio. ( I wrote and published a 1,100+ pa...

Thomas Smith/Mathew Smith/ John G Smith Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by  dwhitis

Surnames > Smith

...they have children Sarah A.L.age2 Mariam/n H. age 1 and John T age 1/12. Living with them is John G(ardner)Smith age 22 and they are one family down from Mathew Smith age 60 born in NC He has his mother-in-...

Mary Droll Obituary Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  VincentFalter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Seneca

The Seneca County obituary rings a bell. I have a number of Seneca County (and former Seneca County) relatives married into the DROLL family. Mine include the HUMMER, SCHARF, REINHART, and MILLER and ...

ARDNER-REITER Family Posted on: 12 Jan 1999, by  VincentFalter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

Seek info on Jacob Ardner b: 17 February 1808 in Oberbexbach, Pfalz, Germany. Jacob was in his 30s and was a widower when he immigrated with his children. The family settled near Pottsville, near some other...

Re: George G. Donnelly and Pina Cowles Posted on: 24 May 2006, by  joyfuljoyce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ottawa

Am related through Adeline (Donnelly) Smith, wife of Henry, which makes George G(ardner) my g-g grandfather. Have not pursued earlier generations, but know that he was in war of 1812. This record may offer ...

Uriah Faw Reeves Obituary Posted on: 23 Dec 2006, by  LindaSorrell6...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

...Dobson Trucking Inc. and was a member of East Side Baptist Church. He is survived by his wife, Imogene Ardner Reeves of Mount Airy; eight sons and three daughters-in-law, Ronnie and Vickie Reeves, Van and E...

Polly Ann Harrell Easter Obituary Posted on: 21 Nov 2006, by  lindasorrell7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

...spouses, Amanda and Garrett Brown, Dobson, NC, Cynthia and Carl Mercer, King, NC, Chris and Christy Ardner, Mt. Airy, NC and Angie and Jason Barker, Dobson, NC, five great grandchildren, Maggie Brown, James...

Retta Hanson Posted on: 18 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...up in the Webster County NE area attending rural school district #41. She was united in marriage to Ardner Hanson on April 19, 1937 at Smith Center, Kansas. This union was blessed with the birth of six chi...

Co C 802nd Military Policeman Alexandria, Egypt Port of Command WW 2 Posted on: 17 Jun 2007, by  pgoodwin54

Topics > Military > World War II > General

I would like to email with anyone that had a relative in Alexandria Egypt port of command during WW2 (1945). My dad was there in 1945 and I have an old Victory Dinner Dance Program which lists all of...

Churches/History of Palmyra- Surnames! Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by Jennifer Farnham

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wayne

...Ferris, Fisher, Fi tts, Flikkema, Foley, Foster, Fox, French, Gains, Galloway, Gannett, Gardiner, G ardner, Garlock, Gates, Gavitt, Gear, Gearheart, Geer, Gilbert, Giles, Gillbride , Gillespie, Globe, Goetn...

Re: Ferdinand Redel(l) and his son, William Redel(l), Posted on: 09 Jan 2008, by  lily1311

Surnames > Redell

A wedding photo of Ferdinand Redel (father August Redel) and Clara Erdner was taken in a Milwaukee Studio. They were married in Arcadia, Michigan (Manistee County),12 Apr 1891. The marriage was reco...

Re: Fredrick Bettinger -Rhineland DEU to PA 1808 Posted on: 11 Apr 2008, by  sperong

Surnames > Bettinger

Do not know if this is the same family but these Bettingers also went through Pottsville. My line Ardner married into this family and the cemetery at Richfield Center Ohio has many Ardners and Bettingers. ...

1883- 1900 burials: Reddell and Erdners from Arcadia, Manistee Cnty, Michigan Posted on: 09 Jan 2008, by  lily1311

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Michigan Cemeteries

...death were recorded in the county and in the church. No burial record could be found. William Erdner/Ardner drowned in 1891, body was recovered in Manistee, could not locate burial record/site. Manistee C...

Re: Ardner and Perong in GErmany Posted on: 12 Dec 2007, by  ardnerlh

Surnames > Ardner

I'm a Pennsylvannia born Ardner and now live in GErmany. I made a visit to Oberbexbach since its about an hoir from where I live in Hiedelberg. Its a small mining town in the Pfalz Mountains. Found out a...

Re: Gardner in Guilford County, NC Posted on: 05 May 2009, by  Bob Carter

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Guilford

...Ancestry might find it. In my data I have a Hattie GARDNER (b. abt 1929) in Carroll County, VA to Abner ARDNER Jr & Mollie Frances AKERS. Bob Carter

Margaret Frances Harris Eaton Obituary Posted on: 09 Jul 2009, by  LindaSorrell6...

MOUNT AIRY — Mrs. Margaret Frances Harris Eaton, 85, of 107 Eaton Road, Mount Airy, passed away Tuesday, July 7, 2009, at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem. Mrs. Eaton was...

Re: Jones, Rooks, Dunbar families anscestors/descendents, history Posted on: 02 May 2009, by  Brightstarr10

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bastrop

...http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp You can get copies of the death cert. here. I could not find one for Ardner Jones, only a death index, and nothing on Willie Rooks Jones. I did find Rubie/Ruby/ a...

Jones, Rooks, Dunbar families anscestors/descendents, history Posted on: 02 May 2009, by  PaulaClaiborn...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bastrop

My grandparents: Ardner JONES, b. 1903 married Willie M ROOKS, b. 1909, issue Boyce Preston, b 1927 and Mary Ethel, b. 1932 (?). Ardners' brothers: Dale, "Cracker", & at least 1 more unknown,...

Re: 1883- 1900 burials: Reddell and Erdners from Arcadia, Manistee Cnty, Michigan Posted on: 08 Apr 2009, by  SCIGSC

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Michigan Cemeteries

Collection: Michigan Births 1867-1902 Name: No Name Erdner Birth date: 22 Apr 1888 Birth place: Arcadia, Manistee, Michigan Gender: Male Father name: William Erdner Father birth place: Germany Mother ...

Re: Fredrick Bettinger -Rhineland DEU to PA 1808 Posted on: 05 Jun 2010, by  sperong

Surnames > Bettinger

Thanks for checking the records. I know one line of the Ardner/Artener family was from Wurstweiller. The Tiffin, Foresta area of Ohio had a large group of immigrants from the Sarrland area including Mittle...

Berkebile Families in America, volume 10 Posted on: 29 Oct 2012, by  wildwood12

Surnames > Berkebile

...Allgeier, Adam 107 Allgeier, Andrew 106, 107 Allgeier, John 107 Anderson, Eleanor Virginia 81 Ardner, Mike 106 Baker, Ralph 36 Baker, Ruth 82, 84 Badowski, Chester A “Chet” 35, 37, 110 Badow...

Spickler, Shirley Marion (obituary 2013) Posted on: 22 Jul 2013, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

...School. In 1954, she married her elementary school sweetheart Ron Spickler. She began working for Mrs. Ardner at Northwestern Bell in Pine City as a switchboard operator. From 1956-1958 Shirley was in Germa...

Re: ELDRIDGE>Toronto to USA Posted on: 18 Feb 2014, by  jsrawn

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Toronto

...(Estimated): 1894 Birthplace: Father's Name: Albert Deiger Father's Titles and Terms: Mother's Name: Magdalena Ardner Mother's Titles and Terms: Spouse's Name: Jessie F Eldridge Spouse's Titles and Terms: M...

Re: Ardner and Perong Posted on: 13 Aug 2013, by  DeItalians2

Surnames > Ardner

I can connect Theresia Ardner to Peter Schmittuz. Please contact me at: CathyFamilyRoots@aol.com

Re: Ardner and Perong Posted on: 16 Feb 2014, by  TMielke61

Surnames > Ardner

My gg grandmother was also Theresa Ardner Schmittuz born May 5, 1829. Peter and Theresa's first born was named Nicholas who's godfather was Nicholas Ardner. I have not been able to find out who were the parents o...

Re: Ardner and Perong Posted on: 27 Aug 2013, by  Gaelictrail

Surnames > Ardner

My g g grandma was Theresia Ardner, born 5 5 1829 in Oberbetchbach, Bavaria, Germany, died 4 12 1896 in Fremont, Ohio. They were married 10 15 1847 in St. Mary's, Tiffin, Ohio. Her family moved there from...

Re: Ardner and Perong Posted on: 28 Aug 2013, by  Gaelictrail

Surnames > Ardner

Thanks, that Theresia you mentioned is the one that could easily get mixed up w/mine. But she married a different man. Peter Schmittuz is my relative.

Cummings, Elsie Katherine (obituary 2014) Posted on: 30 May 2014, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Published in the Pine City Pioneer, May 29, 2014 Elsie Katherine was born at home to Jonas and Martha (Johnson) Holmstrom on Jan. 13, 1917, in Comfort Township, Minnesota (just east of Mora). She w...

Re: Ardner and Perong Posted on: 27 Aug 2013, by  sperong

Surnames > Ardner

...her in my database and I looked at the book Falter Scharf Family History and located a child of Jacob Ardner and Barbara Duby named Theresia born May 9 1830 in Oberbexbach. Adam Jacob Ardner was born July 6, 17...

Re: Ardner and Perong Posted on: 15 Aug 2013, by  sperong

Surnames > Ardner

I am related to the Ardners on my great great grandmother's side Maria Ardner, daughter of Jacob Ardner, son of Phillip Ardner born 1821. Phillip relocated to the US from Mittlebexbach Saarland Germany about 1845 with ...

Re: Ardner and Perong Posted on: 15 Aug 2013, by  grandmasjab

Surnames > Ardner

iam the family member of the ardners that moved to Seneca county ohio my father was born in tiffon ohio his father was willis henry ardner

Re: Ardner and Perong Posted on: 12 Aug 2013, by  Gaelictrail

Surnames > Ardner

Hi.. 12 years have passed. Are you still doing this? If so, can you connect my Theresia with Peter Schmittuz (similar years, both in Ohio, but not the Zimmerman one....)

Re: Ardner and Perong in GErmany Posted on: 16 Oct 2014, by  sperong

Surnames > Ardner

It would be great if you could get some stories about the Pirron origin and their life in that region. If you would be able to share pictures of the town and church it would also be great. My Pirrun...

Lloyd Gilbert Pack Obit Posted on: 25 Oct 2014, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

...Claudville, and Dwane Pack of Martinsville; three sisters, Rowena Goins and husband Gray of Dobson, N.C., Ila Ardner and husband Richard of Ararat, and Barbara Dalton and husband Harold of Stuart; three gra...

Charles Lose - (1885-1966) Posted on: 18 Jul 2015, by  KarinKing45

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Adams

(From obit book at Decatur Library, Decatur, Indiana) Charles C. Lose dies suddenly Monday noon Charles C. Lose, 80, prominent retired Decatur barber, died suddenly shortly before noon Mon...

Raymond Tempel - (1909-1974) Posted on: 08 Jun 2015, by  KarinKing45

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Adams

...Charles (Sharon) Dugan of Rt. 2, Defiance; four sisters, Mrs. Clara Gospadarek of Ft. Wayne, Mrs. Cecilia Ardner of Fostoria, Mrs. Ella Schmidt of Fort Wayne and Mrs. Paul (Margaret) Coyne of Monroeville; t...

Re: Ardners Posted on: 16 Oct 2014, by  Gaelictrail

Surnames > Ardner

If you are still doing genealogy, I descend from Theresia Ardner who md. Peter Schmittuz at st. Mary's Tiffin, O in 1847. I can find nothing on her heritage--or even siblings, though her 1st born, Nicolas,...

Catharina & Philipp KIES honored by German St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Syracuse, 1914 Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  MichelleStone...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...happy clover: Mrs. Carolina Derschang, vice president Mrs. Augusta Merschroth, secretary Mrs. Marie Ardner, treasurer Aware of the importance of the day, the ...

Re: JOINER/JOYNER/SMITH Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  DonaldWhitehu...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Dooly

...now eastern Macon Ga. He and his brothers are separately listed on the 1850 Dooly census(except John G(ardner) Smith he is with Thomas L.. She and Thomas live Northeast of the Draton Dooly Ga area from abt ...

Straud Pack Obit Posted on: 09 Aug 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

...of Mount Airy, Virginia "Sis" Pack of Ararat, Barbara Jean Dalton of Stuart, Va.. and Ila Ardner of Ararat; and three brothers, Ernest Pack of Stuart, Leonard Pack of Ararat and Lloyd Pack of Stua...

SMITH Thomas L/Samantha Joiner/Fletcher/Walter SMITHS's or other Descendants 1900 to today Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  DonaldWhitehu...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Dooly

...now eastern Macon GA. He and his brothers are separately listed on the 1850 Dooly census(except John G(ardner) SMITH he is with Thomas L. . Daniel W. SMITH that marries a Martha J. Somelady.On the 1850 Do...

Re: FALTER ANCESTORS Posted on: 14 Aug 2001, by  VincentFalter...

Surnames > Falter

Brad; I am Vince Falter and have been researching my Falter family genealogy and history for many years. I do not have you in my database of 40,000+ Falters and relatives so I am uncertain if we are ...

ARDNER, Robert (Bob) Posted on: 02 Aug 1999, by  Tobeck

Robert (Bob) Ardner 68 of Mille Lacs, formerly of Mora and Pine City died on Tuesday, July 20, 1999 at Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis. He was born on September 5, 1930 in Chicago, IL. the son o...

Re: John "Dutch" Snyder Posted on: 25 Jan 2003, by  cmiller92

Surnames > Snyder

...state. I don't have a good birthdate but they had at least two daughters and a son: Agnes V. Oakes Ardner (my grandmother) 1900-1984 Lock Haven PA, Margaret (Hattie) Oakes Anthony and Nathan J. Oakes forme...

Carvin Arlo Woods Obit Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by  mabeone

...Semones of Pinnacle, N.C., Sheila Arrington of Westfield, N.C., Nancy Freeman of Rocky Mount, Nanette Ardner of Cana, and Marla Tate of Mt. Airy, N.C.; five sons, Michael Woods of West Dover, Vt., Dennis Wo...

Carvin Arlo Woods Obit Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by  mabeone

...Semones of Pinnacle, N.C., Sheila Arrington of Westfield, N.C., Nancy Freeman of Rocky Mount, Nanette Ardner of Cana, and Marla Tate of Mt. Airy, N.C.; five sons, Michael Woods of West Dover, Vt., Dennis Wo...

Mittelbexbac, Sarr, Germany Posted on: 20 Jun 1999, by  sperong

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

Seeking information on Johannis Piron (Pirrung) from Mittelbexbac Sarr Bayern Germany and Joseph Ardner from the same. Born early 1800's

Re: Lorenz and Otillia (Meier) Bauman emmigrated 1855 from Baden Posted on: 19 Mar 2003, by verna

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...your message you posted. I don't have a town exactly but some of my surnames are : Bauman,Meyer,Ritz,Ardner,Myers,Berlik.Keith,Kuhnimhof. My g-grandfather was a Kuhnimhof he is connected to the place, Impfi...

Searching for info on Peter families of Big Spring Twp Posted on: 10 May 2004, by Carrie Schafer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Seneca

...had Michael, Jean Hubert, Nicolas Hubert, Adam, Susan, Thomas, Michael & Margaret (m. Nicholas J. Ardner);

Amandus Wassermann & Anna Caroline Schmittuz in FREMONT, OHIO Posted on: 11 Jul 2004, by  DeItalians2

Surnames > Wasserman

...Amandus' Parents: Christian WASSERMANN & Antonia PAPPERT. Anna's Parents: Peter SCHMITTUZ & Teresa ARDNER (Teresa's last name listed some places as STALEY). Please let me know if there is a connect...

per page