Search the Boards

Search Results for "ARDERY" - 224 Messages

per page

Re: Kentucky Griffiths Perry Co Harlan Leslie Clay Counties Info Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  lglaus

Surnames > Griffith

Am looking for any info on Sarah Elizabeth Griffith, NIcholas or Bourbon Co., Ky. Father either William Ardery or Martin Griffith.

Silas Phelps Posted on: 24 Nov 1999, by Lyle Phelps

Surnames > Phelps

I am trying to locate any records on Silas Ardery Phelps. He was married to Faye Boskowitz and had a son Lyle Ardery. Silas was an actor and went by the stage name of Roland Ardery. Silas parents were James Phelps and ...

Arderys and inherited blood disease Posted on: 22 Dec 2005, by  CharlesMarvin...

Surnames > Ardrey

...Their children can have serious problems. The most logical suspect in my wife's line is Mary Elizabeth Ardery, b. 1857, location unk., lived most of her life in Curwensville, PA, and died there in 1925. He...

Re: Arderys of Centre Co., Pa Posted on: 25 Apr 2005, by Tina

Surnames > Ardrey

I'm searching for a Gray Ardrey or Ardery....he was my great-grandfather. Searching for the entire bloodline. My grandfather was Cecil Duane Ardrey, Sr. Could you send me a little of that info and I'll se...

Re: Arderys of Centre Co., Pa Posted on: 23 Apr 2005, by  michi58

Surnames > Ardrey

Hello, Nina: I am descended from James Ardery. I am having some difficulty finding source information on my 4th great-grandfather, Robert, son George, or any of Robert and Mary Cooper-Ardery's children. ...

Re: Arderys of Centre Co., Pa Posted on: 07 Aug 2004, by Nina

Surnames > Ardrey

Sorry but I do not recognize the names that you have listed. I am related to James Ardery, Sr. of Worth Township, Centre Co. Do you have any other info? Thanks.

Arderys of Centre Co., Pa Posted on: 06 Feb 2003, by Nina

Surnames > Ardrey

Looking for relatives of the Centre County Arderys. My great grandmother was Sarah Jane Ardery, born in 1840 in Phillipsburg, Pa. Thanks.

Re: Ardery Posted on: 21 Apr 2003, by  Loretta3358

Surnames > Ardrey

Hi Ronald, I appreciate your help...thanks very much. Regards, Loretta

Re: Ardery Posted on: 21 Apr 2003, by  rgaddis

Surnames > Ardrey

Was in Northern Ireland at Belfast for three weeks in 1999 and noticed Arderys in the records of the Banbridge area of County Down while we were trying to locate a place where there were both Gaddis a...

Re: Ardery Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by  Loretta3358

Surnames > Ardrey

Hi Marian, I'm sorry, but the Arderys and Bucks that I am familiar with are from Pa. I wish I could be of more help to you. Loretta

Re: Ardery Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by  mar12435

Surnames > Ardrey

Hi! Are your BUCK'S from Ontario..Port Dover area originally? I have a relative who was postmaster there in 1901 and I have always heard that we are related to other BUCK'S in that area. I would lik...

Re: Ardery Posted on: 01 Aug 2002, by Jeannette Morley Buck

Surnames > Ardrey

Hello, Ardreys. I do have information on the James Ardrey Sr. family from that area. My great-great grandmother was Susannah Ardrey Morley, daughter of William and Mary Brong Ardrey, and William was...

Re: Ardery Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by  lorettam39

Surnames > Ardrey

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks very much for your help. Even though you say it is rumor, that is still an important lead. I'm most appreciative of your help. Loretta

Re: Ardery Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by Elizabeth T.

Surnames > Ardrey

I know very little about the Ardery family at all. I don't even have your Emanuel in my files. There was a rumor the family came from Bannbridge, Ireland, where they manufactured linen but I haven't bee...

Re: Ardery Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by  lorettam39

Surnames > Ardrey

...Elizabeth, I think we are researching the same family. I am looking for information concerning James Ardery, Sr., b. 1735, in Ulster, Co.Down, Ireland, d. Sept. 1793, in fannet, Franklin, Pa. My husband's ...

Ardery Posted on: 11 May 2001, by  lycann

Surnames > Ardrey

I have a Robert b 1805 listed as one of the children of George Ardery & Mary C. Ferguson. I'm descended of Robert's brother James. They lived in Centre County PA. It looks like the same family. I'd be g...

Davis Sarah Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  bargd1

Surnames > Goheen

...GGGrandfather George born 4 May 1841 in Porter Twp, Clarion Co, PA., David Wl Goheen, 1843 who m. Ella Ardery who had 4 children, & the last of Sarah Mahan children is Ruth Goheen who m. C.D. Brown, &am...

Agnes /John Mitchell KY 1797 Posted on: 06 Aug 2002, by Martha Fehr

Surnames > Nesbit

...(Bennington) Nesbit deeded land in Bourbon County, 12 Nov 1797, to William Mathers. Witnesses were James Ardery, Robert Dinsmore and Thomas Mathers. Suspect Agnes was a Nesbit, sister of Thomas Nesbit. M...

Hume/McPheeters Posted on: 02 Dec 1999, by Jim Hume

Surnames > Hume

...- Page 768 -769 -770 -771. This information presented to The Ky. Historical Society by Julia Spencer Ardery, Former State Historian, NSDAR - Copied from an old manuscript in the possession of Mr. Frank Walk...

Re: Hiram Boswell, Scott Co., Indiana Posted on: 16 Sep 2006, by Cindy Craig Howser

Surnames > Boswell

...second husband was James Watson they married Feb. 23, 1869. Her parent's were Alexander and Elizabeth Ardery McAdams. In the 1850 census it lists Hiram Boswell age 46 Lucinda 36 John 16 Mildred 13 Mary ...

Martha Ardery/George Batchelor Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by  davidhoffman1...

Surnames > Batchelor

Looking for information on the descendants of Martha Ardery and George Batchelor. He was a lawyer in Indianapolis in 1920s. Working on McKee family history. Martha Ardery was granddaughter of Martha McKee Ardery. Appre...

Belitha/Bolitha Hook Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by Deb Gaby

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Worcester

...Margaret Crapper or Cropper and (2) Nancy Clavell; Thomas Hook b. 1799 in Worcester County m. Sally Davis; Ardery Hook m. to Allie Davis; Ora Hook m. Eliza Murray; Garrie Hook m. Margaret Campbell; Robert O...

EPPERSON 657 Haden Chitwood Wooten Jeffries Jamerson Chilton Turley Fowler, Jessamine Co. Posted on: 06 May 1998, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

...Township. The following year he entered Government land in the same township, the farm now known as the Ardery place being a portion of the tract. Here he spent the remainder of his life and died August 30,...

Husband descends from William Ardery Srite Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by  DSRITE

Surnames > Shrite

I think I've corresponded with you before. My husband is a decendant of William Ardery Srite and of Marion and Isaac and John henry Srite. I don't read my email at home faithfully but at work it's debra.sr...

Re: Jupin family Kentucky, to Indiana to Lansing, Michigan Posted on: 07 Jan 2007, by  Helen Green J...

Surnames > Jupin

Here are Stella's descendants and ancestors from our Jupin/Dupin file, hope this will help. Descendants of Stella Jupin Generation No. 1 1. STELLA6 JUPIN (FREEBORN "BARNEY"5, WILLIAM H...

Re: THE JUPIN FAMILY Posted on: 05 Jan 2007, by  Helen Green J...

Surnames > Jupin

Hi Joseph A..... we called the phone listed for you one day from the rest area on Interstate 75 northern Kentucky. Here are your ancestors as best we can tell. I'll follow with you Great Grandfather,...

Re: Burkhead/Birkhead Genealogy Chart Posted on: 06 Jan 2007, by  Helen Green J...

Surnames > Burkhead

Here is the information we have gathered on the ancestors of Mary Dupin. Your post lists five more children than we had found for Elza and Mary.... so, I'm going back for another look before I send t...

Re: James Jupin Posted on: 05 Jan 2007, by  Helen Green J...

Surnames > Jupin

It has been a long time since you posted your note but, incase you're still checking.... here's what we have collected: Ancestors of Paul Edward Harrop Generation No. 1 1. Paul Edward Harrop He ...

Re: HUghes Posted on: 19 Mar 2007, by  mcase5452

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pulaski

...historical society and the only headstones or markers for any Hughes buried in the Dixon Cemetery are Ardery Jay, Benny B. and Bertha E. Hughes. As I told this other person, Stephen may be buried there, bu...

PHELPS Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by  Cathy Whitney

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Marion

What years do you have for Arden PHELPS? I am researching Silas Ardery PHELPS, born 1889 in Marion Co.,IL, son of James M.PHELPS and Lizzie SHELTON. Any connection?

James E. Ardery, age 78, son of the late Wayne and Ruth Ardery. Posted on: 26 Jun 2007, by  Irishlovey_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Erie

James E. Ardery James E. Ardery James E. Ardery, age 78, of Wesleyville, died Saturday, June 23, 2007 at Golden Living Center. He was born in Corry, Pa., April 7, 1929, son of the late Wayne and Ruth Ardery. Jim was employe...

Ardery, Airdrie, Ardrey Posted on: 18 Nov 2007, by  I_Shanandoah

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

My research for Airdrie has found many in Scotland (Wigtownshire) with some of it's immigrants coming from County Down. The problem is that is as far as I get. I believe all the names in the subjec...

Daniel Merritt of Belmont, Matthew Merritt of Knox Connection Posted on: 05 Oct 2007, by  mlscpa_1

Surnames > Merritt

These two appear next door to each other in the 1800 census of Washington County, PA, and shortly thereafter, they have both moved on to Ohio. Those of us researching either of them thought there mig...

TIP #661 – PETITIONS OF THE EARLY INHABITANTS OF KENTUCKY, PART 2 INCLUDING SIGNERS ADAMS THROUGH BARTLETT Posted on: 11 Oct 2007, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Continuing the petitions to which I will refer later with the names of the individuals whose names are signed to same. Dates for these are dates of endorsement in Virginia. 76 – Request of inhabitant...

HOOK marriages in Bartholomew Co, IN - part II (of II) Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by  xxruthsf

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Bartholomew

...Hook was father of Alexander. Alma M Hook m. Chester C HELT in 1919; Daniel Hook was father of Alma. Ardery Hook m. Alice DAVIS in 1873; Ora was father of Ardery Hook. Bessie L Hook m. George E ANDREWS in 1910; R...

Mary Ann SIMS 6 Sep 1816 to 10 Sep 1889 Posted on: 01 Jul 2007, by  PrimeMogul

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Nicholas

...Cem., Clay Co., Missouri (2) Father: Martin Griffith (1780-1869) (3) Mother: Elizabeth Ardery (Abt 1784-1853) (3, 4) Marriage: 13 Dec 1838 Place: Nicholas Co., Kentuc...

TIP #688 – KENTUCKY TAXPAYERS 1789-1792 – ABBOTT THROUGH BARTLET Posted on: 24 Apr 2008, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Kentucky did not become a state until 1792. However, there were many people living here and paying taxes! The first enumeration of the residents in which was going to become the Commonwealth of Kentuc...

Landowners, circa 1870s Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  jeanrice

Topics > Research Resources > Land & Tax Records

Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in Co. Down, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s. Some owned property in Co. Down but lived elswhere. ...

Obit: Alexander Pence Posted on: 13 Jun 2008, by  LWALLS22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clarion

...was a son of Henry and Mary (Guyer) Pence. On March 18, 1875 he was united in marriage with Margaret Ardery, who with their two daughters, Ella Pence and Mrs. W. I. McKinley, survives. Mr. Pence was a ret...

seeking inofrmation on family of Joyce Noonen Posted on: 13 Jun 2008, by  KeithSeymour7...

Surnames > Noonen

I asm sseking information on Joyce Noonan and her family. Joyce married William Ardery on May 31, 1972. They had three chldren wiliam B. July 9, 1973 Karrie b May 25, 1975 teresa born Aug 20, 1978. Maiden n...

Tartar family name Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by  jani_1

Surnames > Molen

...records. It is 2 Volumes. Pug. 1926 1932 and reprinted in 1969. Written by Mrs. William Breckenridge Ardery. Kentucky Historical Society, Old State House, Frankfort Kentucky, 40601 - Publication on ansesto...

Info on William B Henderson & nancy Stewart Posted on: 09 Aug 2008, by  RosyOGreaty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harrison

In KY Records Early Wills & Marriages compiled by Mrs. William Breckenridge Ardery, there is a will for William B. Henderson. It is in will book B page 309. The will mentions wife, Nancy; daughter, Cath...

Obit: Margaret Ardery Pence Posted on: 15 Jun 2008, by  LWALLS22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clarion

...home near Frogtown. Deceased, who was born in Porter township, was a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Ardery. She was united in marriage with Alexander Pence whose death occurred last September. Two daughte...

Obit: Ella Pence George Posted on: 13 Jun 2008, by  LWALLS22

...May 21, 1932, aged 55 years, 1 month and 25 days. Deceased was a daughter of Alexander and Margaret (Ardery) Pence and was born in Limestone township on March 26, 1877. She was united in marriage to N. L....

Re: Anyone need anything from the Harrisburg, PA area? Posted on: 03 Feb 2009, by  KennethMinnea...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Dauphin

...allied families / Primary Material: Book Publisher: Weed, Calif. : Published by Elizabeth Ardery Floyd ... and Paul Leiberton, 1993. _______________...

Re: Dickson family Posted on: 23 Feb 2009, by  ruthfox95

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harrison

In Kentucky Records by Ardery there is a will for Elizabeth McNutt: will book A page 311 Harrison County, Ky. The will names daughters Susannah Dickson, Sarah Cragg, sons: Thomas,Samuel, grandaughter Betsy ...

Re: To V Kasten Posted on: 26 Feb 2009, by  GMarie822

Surnames > Kasten

...she remembered were Gustuve, Ernest (she believed that he died in Chicago), and Minnie who married an Ardery. Does this ring a bell? I have hit a very high brick wall with this family. Gayle

OBIT: Ardery, Agnes Posted on: 02 Aug 2009, by  ladisatt

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > El Dorado

The Mountain Democrat June 23, 1888 Mrs. Agnes Ardery, mother of Mrs. A. J. Lowry, of this city, died at her home in Virginia City, Nevada, last Tuesday. Mrs. Ardery was for years a resident of Placerville, and ...

1927 Moran HS students and faculty Posted on: 31 Oct 2009, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Shackelford

...contact: don.brownlee@csun.edu Adair, Evelyn, so Allen, Idaliah, fr Anderson, Wendall, fr Archer, Ardery, fr Archer, Hosa, jr Bankston, Etoile, fac Bell, Mellie B., so Brooks, Alta, jr Brooks, Bernice, sr...

James McClure Posted on: 20 Apr 2010, by  ermyntrude

Surnames > McClure

...Moses McClure, decd., apprenticed to Richard Hall" Source: Kentucky Records, Volume II,by Julia Ardery HARRISON COUNTY, ORDER BOOK A, Page 357 No age is given for "Jas" (James) in this ent...

per page