Search the Boards

Search Results for "ARCEMENT" - 52 Messages

per page

GOUTRAUX Posted on: 30 Sep 1999, by Pat Jolly

Surnames > Bourgeois

Seeking information on Pierre Oliver GOUTRAUX married Julia Celeste Arcement 1794. parents of Marie Melanie GOUTRAUX.

arcement Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by shelena reynolds

Surnames > Arcement

researching any relatives of the children of Auguste Arcement m. Helen Oncale married Aug. 14,1863.

Auguste Arcement/Helen Oncale Children Posted on: 30 Apr 1999, by Ray Arcement

Surnames > Arcement

...what I have on the descendants of Auguste and Helen: Descendants of Auguste Joachim "Joami" Arcement Generation No. 1 1. Auguste Joachim "Joami"8 Arcement (Guillaume Romain7, Pierre6, Pierre...

Arcement Posted on: 29 Apr 1999, by Shelena

Surnames > Arcement

looking for the the following people and anyone that is related to them.

ARCEMENT Posted on: 21 Sep 1999, by SHELENA

Surnames > Arcement

looking for any connection to AUGUSTE JOACHIM ARCEMENT married to HELENA MARIE ONCALE. they were married Aug. 14,1863.Their children were; Predeau Mirtil, roamain Guillaume,Nicolas Joseph and Rayville Joseph....

Pauline Arcement Posted on: 13 Dec 2002, by  Andrea Sweane...

Surnames > Arcement

Looking for relatives or family tree of Pauline Arcement and Emmanuel Martinez. LIved in LaFourche Parish, Louisiana contact me anlynn208@cfl.rr.com

Re: Pauline Arcement Posted on: 04 Jan 2003, by  gsddad

Surnames > Arcement

Can you give me any names above or below her?

George Arcement Posted on: 24 May 2003, by  michaelhobson...

Surnames > Arcement

I am looking for any information on my ggrandfather.All I know about him is he married Enola Gauthe and they have 5 children Gustave,Lillie,Lois, Nellie ,and George Crane.Please e-mail me with any in...

BREAUX,CROCHET,ARCEMENT,SONNIER Posted on: 23 Jun 1998, by  r_ducato

Surnames > Arcement

Looking for possible death on my great,great-granfather,Prosper Arcement. born March 13,1824, Married Ezelina Crochet 1851. Had two children, Odile Emee Arcement born, Feb 26,1853 and Marie Zulma Arcement born may 15,1856, s...

Louisiana confederate soildiers Posted on: 28 Nov 1998, by Dan Boudreaux

Surnames > Arcement

There is a multi volumn listing of all Louisiana citizens serving in the confederate army. Includes their unit. Date and place of enlistment (induction) date and place of release, parole etc. Place of...

Arcement & Biloxi Library Books Posted on: 05 Dec 1998, by Cricket Harris

Surnames > Arcement

I checked the books in the Biloxi Library that are on Louisiana Soldiers. There are no Arcements listed. Best of luck with your search.

ARCEMENT Posted on: 24 Jun 1998, by Cricket Harris

Surnames > Arcement

...checked the Roster of the Confederate Army in the Library in Pensacola, FL. There is no one by the name Arcement in the roster. Not to say he didn't serve in the Civil War, the Confederates were not known for...

ARSEMENT - CROCHET Posted on: 05 Sep 1998, by  audreybw

Surnames > Arcement

You are searching the wrong parish. Mrs. P(rosper) Arsement (Celeste Crochet) on the 1860 Terrebonne Parish census with dau. Zulme Marie, age 4. Prosper died between 1856-59. He did not serve in the C...

Arsement / Arcement in Arcadia, Louisianna Posted on: 26 Jul 2005, by Kim Malcom

Surnames > Arcement

Looking for any information on the Arsement family in Arcadia Louisiana

Re: Arsement / Arcement in Arcadia, Louisianna Posted on: 02 Aug 2005, by  KKMKJT1967

Surnames > Arcement

I AM JUST STARTING TO LOOK UP MY FAMILY HISTORY SO IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE ARSEMENT FAMILY PLEASE EMAIL ME THANK YOU VERY MUCH IT IS STARTING FROM ALFERD ARSEMENT IS MY GREAT GREAT GRANDFA...

Emmanuel Martinez and Pauline Arcement Posted on: 13 Dec 2002, by  Andrea Sweane...

Surnames > Martinez

I am looking for ancestors and descendants of Emmanuel martinez and Pauline Arcement. I have and Agnes Martinez (Tastet) who was their daughter. Please contact me at anlynn208@cfl.rr.com Andrea Sweaney Ken...

Re: George Arcement Posted on: 16 Jan 2007, by  Mike Talbot

Surnames > Arcement

...sister, Agnes, who married Lewis T. Talbot. Here is what I have: --- 1st Generation --- 1. children Arcement --- 2nd Generation --- 2. George Theophile Arcement (Ancestry.com.). , b. circa 1888 Labadie...

Re: George Arcement PS Posted on: 16 Jan 2007, by  Mike Talbot

Surnames > Arcement

Since we are close cousins (see my previous reply), would you please tell me how you descend from Enola Gauthe? Thanks, Mike Talbot

Portier family Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by Genenvene Portier Clark

Surnames > Portier

...1898,Montequet,Terrebone Parish, LA. d. 4 September 1961,Houma, Terrebone Parish, LA. Father:Cyrile Portier; Mother:Odedida Arcement. If this is who you are looking for I can furinsh you with Portier back to ...

Cyrile PORTIER Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by Michael Bernard

Surnames > Portier

CYRILE PORTIER, wife Odelia Arcement CHILDREN:a) F…Marie Agnes Portier born 23/Jun/1880 Montequet, Terrebonne Parish, La. b) F…Marie Annette Portier, born 4/Nov/1881 Montequet, La. Death 3/Nov/1956 Chauvin, ...

All in one Family Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by Wanda & Raymond Portier Jr.

Surnames > Portier

...gGrandson Great Great Cary Portier= son Great Great Great Cyrile Portier=father Cyrile =Wife Odelia Arcement Cary= wife Estelle Ledet Cyril= 2-wife Ruth 1Wife Death in Hounma La. Raymond Sr. 1-wife Cathy l...

Portier Line Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by Robert Michel Portier

Surnames > Portier

...I believe is the son of The Cyril Portier you were talking about last feb. My Cyril was m/ to Odelia Arcement so I think we have a match even though you spelled Odelia different. my search ends in the late 17...

Obituary - John Ivy Hoffpauir Sr. Posted on: 16 May 2007, by  CharlieHoffpa...

Surnames > Hoffpauir

...the late Dollie JoAnn McGuire. Father of John I. Hoffpauir, Jr. (Becky). Step-father of Gracie Clark Arcement (Ronnie), Keith Wayne Clark and the late Andrew Clark. Son of the late Gettie Hoffpauir and Blanch...

Re: guillot Posted on: 22 Feb 2007, by  PaulLeblanc15

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Assumption

More on Charles-Olivier Charles-Olivier (s/o JB Guillot & Marie-Madeleine Arcement) & Madeleine-Josephe (d/o Olivier Boudrot & Henriette Guerin) were exiled to France with their parents, they mar...

Lawrence Duval Brien Posted on: 16 Jun 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Brien, Roy Brien and Harris Brien; seven sisters, Sophie B. Boudreaux, Angelle B. Collins, Odette B. Arcement, Iva B. Usie, Lucy B. Verret, Rita Brien and Marie Brien. He was a retired farmer for Miller the...

Re: Troxler Posted on: 23 Sep 2007, by  Celese Boudre...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Lafourche

Johann Georg Troxler is my 8th Great Grandfather with his wife Anges Marie Laite This is what I have for them: Johann Georg Trosclair Year: 1724 Age: 26 Place: Louisiana Family Members: With wife P...

Barrilleaux, Edna Posted on: 14 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Daughter of the late Elvina Landry Barrilleaux and Ernest Barrilleaux. Sister of Doris Richard, Ludia Arcement, Rosalie Borne, the late Quida Vicknair, Leila Adams, Marie Barrilleaux, Murphy Alvin, Medric, an...

Bedar, Genevieve Butler "Bebe" Posted on: 21 Feb 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...and wife, Judy of Canada and George E. Bedar of Mission Viejo, CA and beloved daughter-in-law, Judy Arcement Bedar; four grandchildren, Moise, Keith and Jeffery Bedar and Jonathan Faulkner; four great-grandch...

Mr. Raymond Phelps Nelson Posted on: 08 Jul 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and his first wife Audrey Nelson Strain. He is survived by his present wife of 36 years, Mrs. Marion Arcement Nelson; his sons, Wayne Nelson, Chris Nelson, Don Short and Harry Luke; his daughters, Peggy Luke,...

Re: Arsement / Arcement in Arcadia, Louisianna Posted on: 18 Jul 2008, by  shawkathy58

Surnames > Arcement

hello, i am looking for a divorce certificate on a randall lloyd arsement(randy) & patricia lynne mason they were supposely divorced on oct. or nov. 30,1980-in whitney,texas, hill county. by chanc...

Arcement, Dorothy Poley Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  grantharmony

Topics > Obituaries (2)

DOROTHY POLEY ARCEMENT 1937-2009 Dorothy Arcement, loving wife and mother, age 71, of Molino, FL, passed away peacefully at her home Thursday, June 18, 2009. Dorothy was a native of Pleasantville, NJ, and has been a...

Richard Black in Germantown, Philadelphia Posted on: 25 Apr 2010, by  artist332006

Surnames > Black

If anyone is related please e-mail me. Chuck artist332006@yahoo.com Generation 1 1. Richard Black-1. He was born on 14 Feb 1815 in Frisby On The Wreak, Leicester, England. He died on 23 Jan 1894 in ...

Re: Eli Hollowell or Hallowell b. 1775 Yorkshire, England d. May 10, 1850 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Posted on: 31 Aug 2010, by  artist332006

Surnames > Hallowell

Valerie, I am so glad to hear from you. I have so much stuff to share including Eli Hollowell Sr. 1775 - 1850, your Eli's dad in my family bible and his death cert, etc... I'm gonna send you what I h...

01-16-2000 Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Darnell Marie Brunner-Beck

Topics > Newspaper Research > United States > Louisiana Newspapers

...2000 NAME DEATH DATE AGE Jean Ellen Williams Alfred 01-13-2000 ** Patricia Iseman Arcement 01-14-2000 68 Stella Bartholomew 01-12-2000 53 Bernadette Miller Bauman ...

Re: Sevin family Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  Tim Recks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Lafourche

Dear Bill, Thanks for the reply. It has been some time since I posted my message. I have since found my side of the family. Here is a little of it because there is a connection distant as it may be...

Amant Pitre Posted on: 21 Sep 1999, by Charles Plaisance

Looking for parents of Amant Pitre who was married to Genevieve Arsement or Arcement; also need any Griffin descended from Washington Griffin of Chackbay area; also descendants of Jean Charles Theriot; and pa...

Arcement Family Posted on: 25 Oct 1999, by  sleray

Try Ray Arcement's home page. He may have what you want. http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/7106/

Arcement Posted on: 16 Aug 1999, by Mark

Looking for Antoine Arcement and Cordillia Arcemant of Thibodaux. Both born late 1800's early 1900's.

Aysenne Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by Wendy Pitre Roostan

...Schmidt d.14 Feb 1835 (St. Joseph). Children: Marie Marianne Aysenne b. 6 March 1788, m. Guillaume Romain Arcement 14 Feb 1803 Assumption; Marie Louise Aysenne b. 27 Sept 1790, m. Simon Mayet 8 Nov 1808 Ascen...

ELODIE OCKMOND BECNEL Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  Darschnatz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > James

...Wallace Naquin, John Jr. and Janelle Becnel all of Thibodaux, and Rosalyn and Lionel "Bozo" Arcement of Lockport, La. and the late Susan Becnel and Marjorie Chapoton. Sister of Theolaine O. Tregre a...

Obit: Onezime Joseph Becnel Posted on: 01 Sep 2004, by  ojbuss

Topics > Obituaries

...Vacherie, LA, Maria Becnel Percle, Choupic, LA, Elaine Becnel Naquin, Thibodaux, LA and Rosalyn Becnel Arcement, Lockport, LA; 2 brothers: Robert Becnel, Vacherie, LA and John Becnel, Jr., Thibodaux, LA; and ...

Obit: David Lee Arcement Posted on: 28 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

David Lee Arcement March 26, 1954 - May 23, 2002 David Lee Arcement, age 48, of San Antonio, died on Thursday, May 23, 2002. He is survived by his mother, Margarete Arcement, father, Alvin Arcement, both of San Antonio; sisters, Ri...

Dolores Rita Dugas Blanda Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Ledet, Jane Dugas Lodriguss and Winnie Dugas Cheramie. Sister-in-law of Lena B. Delaune, Rosemary B. Arcement, Rosalie Blanda, Johnny Blanda, and Joseph Blanda, Jr. Beloved God-Mother of Donna Vegas Stall. Al...

Re: NAQUIN FAMILY Posted on: 12 May 2005, by  rguidweld1

Surnames > Dugas

...January 21,1776 in St Suliac France and Died February 21,1837 Lafourche Parish,La. and Marie Ann Josephe Arcement Married on April 17,1787 in Ascention Catholic Church, Donaldsonville,La. daughter of Pierre...

per page