Search the Boards

Search Results for "APPELHANS" - 55 Messages

per page

Gertge from Russia Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by  jleggjudy1

Surnames > Gertje

...would be your uncle. I have his address if you need it. I just recently sent him all the info I had on Appelhans and Distel. I am from the Distel line.

Re: Ress family in New York Posted on: 09 Apr 2006, by  LISA ANN FING...

Surnames > Ress

...of Urban J. Ress (b. 18 Feb. 1874), married to Minnie Muller, daughter of Anton Muller and Dorothea Appelhans. They resided in Brooklyn, New York and had a son, Clifford Ress, who wed Hazel Meadows. (It is the...

finding family Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by j. kloberdanz

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

...Katharine Barbara Holman Kloberdanz who immigrated to the US. around 1907. Her mothers maiden name was Appelhans. John Peter's mother maiden name was Hartman.

Rothammel Russia Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by Joe Gertge

Surnames > Lauer

...who have come from Germany on Aug 21, 1767. It list some of the original families as Bieber, Schwartz, Appelhans, Kloberdanz, Schneider, Leachmann, Mauer, Frank, Lauer, Gertje, Meier, Distel, Bernhardt, Weinga...

Leona [Appelhans] (Kloberdanz) Kroening, 1910-2003 Posted on: 26 Jan 2003, by  stonecoldead

Surnames > Kroening

Leona [Appelhans] (Kloberdanz) Kroening, 92, of Oshkosh died Wednesday January 22, 2003 at the Bethel Home. She was born in Russia on June 13, 1910 the daughter of Alexander and Margaret (Appelhans) Kloberdanz. On Nov...

Re: Brungardt's of Victoria (Herzog) Ks. Posted on: 07 Feb 2007, by  ablake21

Surnames > Brungardt

Can anyone send me additions/changes? Descendants of Franz Peter Brungard Generation No. 1 1. FRANZ PETER1 BRUNGARD was born 1741 in Zweibruecken, Germany, and died Bet. 1770 - 1834 in Rohleder, R...

Re: Volga Germans in Kansas Posted on: 20 Nov 2007, by  kbirbeck193

Surnames > Herrman

...years (since you posted this message). We are cousins! My Father's grandparents were a Basgall and an Appelhans. Did you know that some believe Basgall was Pasquale before they came to USA. Would you like ...

Re: APPLEHANS / APPELHANS Posted on: 24 Mar 1999, by Jan Crockett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Phillips

My grandfather was Jacob Applehans his wife was Eugenia Marie (Goedde) Appelhans. Both were born in Rothammel Russia in the late 1800s and came to the U.S. via ship. He also had a sister named Pauline and a br...

Re: Franz (Frank) Schell from Seewald, Russia Posted on: 17 Sep 2010, by  dingolfing

Surnames > Schell

...Schell from Seewald Russia, and cousin to Joann Marshall from the previous post. My mother Anna (Schell) Appelhans was born in Seewald Russia and lived there until in her late teens. As Germans were forced to ...

Re: Franz (Frank) Schell from Seewald, Russia Posted on: 17 Sep 2010, by  Lisa Marshall...

Surnames > Schell

...them back to Seewald where they lived with an aunt. Eva eventually made it to Germany; married Nikolas Appelhans (I think before they left Seewald). Looking to identify the Schell families in Seewald - especia...

Re: Schells from Longmont, Colorado in the 1920s Posted on: 17 Sep 2010, by  Lisa Marshall...

Surnames > Schell

...Ann Heit from Seewald Russia - they came here in ~1911/1913. Katherine's siblings are: Eva (Nikolas Appelhans), John (Annie K?), Mary (Joseph Schenfeld), Adam, Anton, Annie (John Smith), Joseph (Martha), Barba...

Re: Volga Germans in Kansas Posted on: 06 Jan 2011, by  bethrichert

Surnames > Herrman

I have a Nicholas Appelhans married to a Christina Basgall, they had three children, 2 of who I show no names for and one of which is Johannes Appelhans. Nicholas would be my 3rd great grandpa and Johannes my 2nd grea...

Re: Appelhans Family, NY/NJ Posted on: 02 Jan 2011, by  bethrichert

Surnames > Appelhans

...Applehans. "Tim Kloberdanz, Assoc. Prof. North Dakota State University, along with his wife Rosalinda Appelhans Kloberdanz, visited the Volga regions in Russia and searched available German records for ge...

Solomon Valley Chronicles, update 31 July 2011 Posted on: 31 Jul 2011, by  jaws1964

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Norton

...contributor Bob Pocan! Booth, Florence Malinda (Gresh) Cox, Mary (Graham) Crans, Lillian Ruth Dinkel, Clara (Appelhans) Dreiling, Elizabeth M. Ford, Peggy Goff, Margaret Mary (Merriweather) Heater, Maleta (Par...

Solomon Valley Chronicles, update 31 July 2011 Posted on: 31 Jul 2011, by  jaws1964

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Graham

...contributor Bob Pocan! Booth, Florence Malinda (Gresh) Cox, Mary (Graham) Crans, Lillian Ruth Dinkel, Clara (Appelhans) Dreiling, Elizabeth M. Ford, Peggy Goff, Margaret Mary (Merriweather) Heater, Maleta (Par...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Sheridan

Leona Hammerschmidt Posted on: 31 Jul 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Hammerschmidt

Leona Hammerschmidt b. 12/17/1916Helen Hammerschmidt b. 1/13/1919Mary Anna Hammersmith Hammerschmidt b. 12/07/1920 in Ogallah, Kansas d. 1/24/1999, Victoria, Ellis County, KansasRichard M. Hammersmith...

Adam and Katharina Brungardt Posted on: 01 Aug 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Brungardt

...Brungardt married John Kuhn I Elizabeth Brungardt married Christopher Wassinger John Brungardt married Anna Appelhans Only two of the above seven children of Adam and Katharina Brungardt came to America. They ...

Children of Johann Dreiling and Margaretha Vonfelt are: Posted on: 31 Jul 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Dreiling

...Stanislaus Wasinger Oct. 20, 1885 in Victoria, Ellis County, Kansas, son of Nicolas Wasinger and Elizabeth Appelhans. He was born Sept. 05, 1865 in Graf, Russia, and died Nov. 09, 1937. More about Anna Barbara...

Weigel Posted on: 31 Jul 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Weigel

Anna Katharina was born June 24, 1862 m. Michael Kuhn and died April 30, 1934 Alexander was born July 15, 1864 and married Elizabeth Kreutzer and died January 24, 1952 Johannes was born Feb. 1867 and ...

Re: Appelhans Family, NY/NJ Posted on: 09 May 2013, by  vkpry

Surnames > Appelhans

my G.G.Father came from the same Village in Russia. Jacob Appelhans b. 1878 m. Anna Liechman. Came to U.S. in 1912. G.Father Schiefelbein from the same area. Have had no luck going further back. Had to cancel ...

Dreiling Posted on: 03 Aug 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Dreiling

...Stanislaus Wasinger Oct. 20, 1885 in Victoria, Ellis County, Kansas, son of Nicklaus Wasinger and Elizabeth Appelhans. He was born Sept. 05, 1865 in Graf, Russia, and died Nov. 09, 1937. More about Anna Barba...

Descendants of Johannes Bernard Appelhans Posted on: 31 Jul 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Appelhans

The Appelhans Family Genealogy Descendants of Johanness Bernard Appelhans Generation No. 1 Johannes Bernard Appelhans was born Bef...

Re: Researching Jacob Katherine (Stremel) Miltenberger Posted on: 15 Feb 2014, by  Marsha Nadine...

Surnames > Miltenberger

...1902, with their parents Franz "Frank" Miltenberger and Anna Elizabeth "Lizzie" Appelhans (your great-great grandparents). They were listed as "Mildenberger" on the ship's passeng...

Re: Rothammel Russia Posted on: 21 Aug 2016, by  patpwales

Surnames > Lauer

...genealogy, and I’m trying to trace my Haberkorn husband’s family. He is the great-grandson of Clemens Appelhans and Susanna Spahn Sommers Appelhans, and John P. Haberkorn and Catherine F. Weigel. I’m interested in an...

Re: Germans Expelled to Siberia (DOME, DOMME, TOMMI, STEGMAN, SPAHN, KISNER) Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by  elsied9852

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

... My great grandfather's siblings were: John (Johannes) (m. Elizabeth Basgall), Jacob (m. Elizabeth Appelhans), Adam (m. Anna Marie Urban), Katharina (m. John Jacobs), and Joseph (m. Catharine Kisner). I live...

Re: Matza surname Posted on: 04 Jan 2003, by  nmmatza

Surnames > Matza

...left for the United States, settling in the Midwest. The Midwestern Matzas are connected to Frank and Appelhans. There are Matzas who are Jewish and I'm not sure if there is a connection or not. The Matza n...

McArthur Posted on: 08 Aug 2006, by Wendi Appelhans

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Fannin

Looking for information on Mijamin McArthur. His wife and 2 daughters lived in Fannin co. from after June 1880 until their deaths. M.S. and his wife Nancy died in 1889 and Isabelle died in 1892 and ...

Re: none Posted on: 29 Mar 2006, by ron roppo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Delaware

hi donna i'm your cousin my mother's name is alice appelhans

Re: donna gibson Posted on: 23 Jul 2006, by Kirsten Kielley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Missoula

...me to this message I have an Aunt Donna who lives in Missoula. My grandfather's name was William Appelhans as was his son, my father, Donna's brother. I am curious ...

Obit: Helen Amen Posted on: 15 Apr 2006, by  pete2470g

Topics > Obituaries

...will follow at Riverside Cemetery. Helen was born November 18, 1916 in Sterling to Felix and Pauline (Appelhans) Kloberdanz. She married Jake C. Amen on February 25, 1937 in Sidney, Nebraska. the couple then...

donna gibson Posted on: 21 Apr 2006, by ron roppo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Missoula

hi donna are you my cousin? my mom's name was alice appelhans her brother was william appelhans

Looking for Joseph Appelhans family Posted on: 14 Nov 1998, by  KMJONES

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Phillips

I am looking for information on the family of Joseph Appelhans and Barbara (Lechman) Appelhans, both born about 1887 in Rothammel, Russia. My information indicates that this family lived in Iowa for a time in the 1920'...

McArthur, Lipscomb, Lockhart, Clark, Nott families Posted on: 19 Sep 2006, by Wendi Appelhans

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Spartanburg

Looking for information on the Migimin McArthur line in SC. They lived in SC from at least 1799 to after 1880. I also know that the Lockhart tie into the McArthur line by marriage. I also know that...

Re: donna gibson Posted on: 07 Oct 2006, by Kirsten

Ron, Spoke with my father, William Appelhans Jr.- Chicago, and indeed this is a connection. Yes, I have an Aunt Liz - Munster, IN., Aunt Donna - Missoula, Montana, Uncle Ken - Gary,IN and Uncle Ed (deceas...

Re: donna gibson Posted on: 09 Oct 2006, by Kirsten

...him remembering you. I will be seeing Aunt Liz soon and can't wait to tell her. Grandma, Elizabeth Appelhans ( maiden name Enders), passed away in January of 1999 and Grandpa passed away this year. I have n...

Re: donna gibson Posted on: 09 Oct 2006, by ron roppo

...don"t know to much about. his mother"s maiden name stramal we do know. i see mark and liz appelhans on the message board. looking for john p. appelhans geneology', they are my cousins i think from my uncle g...

per page