Search the Boards

Search Results for "APPELGATE" - 38 Messages

per page

OREGON VEACHES Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by CHARLES O. SCHULL

Surnames > Veach

...from either Iowa, Si Louis or Independance, Mo.The y came to Oregon by the southern route along the Appelgate Trail to Pleasant Hill, Lane Co. Oregon. Milton is burried at Pleasant Hill Pioneer Cemetery. Milto...

Mrs. Emma (BLUNK) CRUMP Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  S25

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Floyd

New Albany Tribune 11 Dec 1939 p 1 c3 Funeral Tuesday for Mrs. CRUMP Funeral services for Mrs. Emma CRUMP, 69, widow of Edward, will be helad at 2 o’clock Tuesday afternnon at the New Middletow...

Ohio death cert: William A. GLASS (1857-1920), h/o Olive unknown Posted on: 21 Sep 2003, by  oslush

Surnames > Glass

...occ: Retired Realestate married - husband of Olive Glass father: Thomas Glass born W. Va. mother: Ellen Appelgate born W. Va. informant: Thomas Glass, 904 E. Harvard Blvd

Re: Slate Creek - In Josephine Co - 1880's Posted on: 28 May 2007, by  LUnknown43

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Josephine

...would like anything that's more "general history" telling about why people settled i nthe Appelgate Country??? Am wondering how they picked that area. They "wintered" in the Dalles prior t...

Re: Amendment to John Austin & Eliza Burry post Posted on: 25 Mar 2008, by  JimHueglin35

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

...1883, he married Hannah Barton who was born on the 11th of February, 1862 (although her tombstone at Appelgate reads 1861), at Ecorse, Michigan, and died at Carsonville, Michigan, on the 22nd of November, 1923...

Is this the APPELGATE family from Middlesex Co., NJ 1730-1830? Posted on: 24 Jan 2009, by  DaveRichardso...

Surnames > Appleget

John APPELGATE born 1725/1730 Middlesex County, New Jersey has a daughter Phebe APELGATE born 1791/2 Middlesex Co., NJ married Samuel GRIGGS 27 Jan 1816 South Brunswick, Middlesex Co., NJ. Appreciate any infor...

Re: Detchon family tree Posted on: 04 Jul 2010, by  Terrence K Ap...

Surnames > Detchon

...college in Crawfordsville, Montgomery County, Indiana and became an MD. He married Fannie (Frances) Appelgate (Applegate) in Fountain County, Indiana in 1879. They had a son, Thomas, early in 1880 and are st...

Re: Powelson Posted on: 20 Oct 2011, by  JamesOpfell26

Surnames > Powelson

...are sons of Charles Russell P.of NJ and Matilda Van Nuys Hoff. Charles Russell P.Sr. was son of Lewis Appelgate P. JIM OPFELL jopfell@peoplepc.com

Anthony and Sarah revisited Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by  @@mrapps@gran...

Surnames > Applegate

...born 1807; died . In 1850, they were living in Deptford Twp., Glouchester Co., NJ. He used the name Appelgate. Children: 5G2A1B. Anthony Applegate, born Nov. 16, 1807; died Dec. 21, 1888. He married on Dec. 30...

Re: Thomas L Applegate Descendants from Toms River NJ Posted on: 26 Feb 2012, by  Steven Appelg...

Surnames > Applegate

...that spells the name "Applegit" and another branch in Brooklyn that spells the name "Appelgate". Interestingly enough, my 3x great grandfather Thomas's certificate to the bar in NJ spells ...

Edward R. Lacy Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  @@mrapps@gran...

Surnames > Applegate

...1878. Anthony was a shoemaker. In 1880, he was living Ephiman Dilks, born ; died . He used the name Appelgate. Children: 5G2A1B1. Joseph A. Applegate, born Feb. 6, 1831; died Sept. 13, 1902 in Pitman Grove, NJ...

Re: Applegates in Brooklyn, NY Posted on: 18 Jan 2012, by  Steven Appelg...

Surnames > Applegate

Bumping my own thread. I have found quite a bit about these people. BR1B1 (5D4C7A2) George L Appelgate, b. abt 1848 in NY (1850 US Census, NY, Kings Co., Brooklyn, 17th Ward, 1291/2189 [age 3, birthplace NY...

Re: Applegate Posted on: 06 Jan 2012, by  Steven Appelg...

Surnames > Applegate

...name was Gilligan, and her grandmother was Mary Ellen born in 1867, then her grandmother was the Nellie Appelgate who married Patrick Gilligan and was one of the executors of her father's estate. Nellie ended...

Re: Applegate ?? New York Posted on: 23 Aug 2012, by  Steven Appelg...

Surnames > Applegate

...NY]), d. bef 1891, when she is not listed as an heir to her father’s estate. (Probate File of William R Appelgate, Kings Co. (NY), December 7, 1891 [no file number]). She was enumerated with her parents in 18...

Chapman's Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by  RobertTemple1...

Surnames > Chapman

...message today, and at the bottom you reference a Lydia Chapman. My grandmother was Lydia Belle Chapman Appelgate who was born April 1, 1884 and died in May of 1974. She lived in central Iowa at the time of her...

Re: APPLEGATE of So. Indiana Kentucky Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  heather_finla...

Surnames > Applegate

Hi, My grandmother was Vera Applegate/get and her parents were Charles and Rosetta. Charles was from and was married in Harrison Co.. My grandmother always said that her family was from Kentuchy thoug...

Re: Asher Applegate Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by Barry Appelget

Surnames > Applegate

...Applegates. I have an extensive history on the family that is 950 pages long, I'll look for Richard and Milo Appelgate in that. Barry

Mabel Randall obit Posted on: 24 Feb 2002, by  jim559

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Marshall

...LaVerne) Eckhart, Gladbrook, two sisters, Ella (Mrs. Ben) Vaughan, Mesa Ariz. and Marian (Mrs. Lowell) Appelgate, Toledo. Four grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.

Lydia Belle Chapman Posted on: 04 May 2002, by  applelady51

Surnames > Chapman

...Belle Chapman. She was born Apr 1, 1884, and died May of 1974. She was married to McClellan (Mack) Appelgate and they lived in Nevada, Iowa. She was my grandmother. I would like to know where she was born, ...

Re: Chambless Applegate of Allowaystown, Salem County, NJ Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by David Stamper

Surnames > Applegate

I am a gggrandson of the Chambless Applegate (or Appelgate) born in Allowaystown, Salem County, NJ on 2/9/1806 and would be very interested in the family bible.

Re: Henry/Applegate surname look ups??? HELP-?? Posted on: 04 Mar 2004, by  ludvardy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

...first name) Born in VA Elizabeth Henry 19 Born in KY NEXT DOOR: Norris Henry 15 Born in KY Nancy "Appelgate" 22 Born in KY Jacob "Appelgate" 25 Farmer Born in KY Francis M. Vaughn 24 Farmer Born in ...

Henry surname, look up? Help? Posted on: 26 Feb 2005, by  ToniMaize

Surnames > Henry

...Elizabeth Henry (Applegate), b. 29 July 1831/Dover, Mason Co, Ky. d. 30 May 1895/Putnam Co, Mo. m. Jacob Appelgate. (these were my 2nd Gr Grandparents) John Todd Henry, b. 1758/Charlotte Co, Va. d. aprox 1822/...

RODY MOYLAN? Posted on: 25 Oct 2005, by  joemoylan_1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Middlesex

Hi Sue, Its been a long time between messages.I've been away from genealogy for a while, however back just in the 'nick of time'. I have 3 items for discussion : 1)I The Crokes - was in London On, la...

Still searching for parents to Elizabeth Henry Appelgate, help? Posted on: 31 Dec 2005, by Antoinnette Maize

Surnames > Henry

Yup, here I am, still searching to source & verify parents to my Elizabeth Henry Applegate (b.1831/Dover, Mason Co, KY, m.1852/Bracken Co, KY Jacob Applegate & d.1895/Puttman Co, Mo). Over th...

Re: Daniel Bricker, came to Fulton Co. 1856 Posted on: 16 Oct 2003, by Elizabeth Beam Appelgate

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Fulton

I received copies of John J. Bricker's letters to his nephew, William Finley Bricker, from Barbara. My grandfather's name, George Beam (1866 - 1923), is mentioned in the letters as the one who sent o...

per page