Search the Boards

Search Results for "APOSTEL" - 17 Messages

per page

to let all apostel's know ... Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  tom_apostel

Surnames > Apostel

that i'm (trying) to build my fam. tree - all comments welcome.

Apostle Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by Nichol

Surnames > Apostel

Well I am replying to Tom Apostle's posting from 5-26-00, I am looking to locate my father who happens to have the same name, If you wouldnt mind please email me Nichol212@aol.com. Thanks

Looking for my father Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Nichol

Surnames > Apostol

...any luck i might run into my father or maybe even some of his relatives, His name is Tom Apostol or (apostel), Back in the 70's he lived in Chicago, and suppobly he is married to a woman by the name of MiMi ...

Elsbeth Büttner, 1911 - 2007 Posted on: 04 Mar 2007, by  WGFGER

Surnames > Büttner

Gemeindeblatt Nr. 2/2007 der Apostel Paulus-Kirchengemeinde in Berlin-Schöneberg: Wir trauern um Elsbeth Büttner geb. Müller * 4. Sept. 1911 + 3. Jan. 2007 Elsbeth Büttner nahm 1967 d...

Claudia Tober & Henning Tegner Posted on: 04 Mar 2007, by  WGFGER

Surnames > Tober

wurden in der Apostel Paulus-Kirchengemeinde in Berlin (Schöneberg) getraut (Gemeindeblatt Nr. 2 vom März 2007). Gleichzeitig wurden Ann und Ida Tober getauft.

Re: Apostal, Apostol, Apostel, and Apostyl? are they all the same relations? Posted on: 07 Dec 2008, by  ruzica aposto...

Surnames > Apostol

Apostolova Ruzica, Ohrid, Macedonia...My Grand father was Georgi Apostolov..His mother Elena and father Mirko.

BUDO Posted on: 07 Mar 2011, by  stefv43

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

Looking for family of Christian BUDO, gardener, from Polnisch Neukirch. He was the godparent for several APOSTEL & BUDO children in Oberglogau (Glogowek, Poland) in the 1840s and 1850s.

Re: to let all apostel's know ... Posted on: 17 Mar 2011, by  soybomb69

Surnames > Apostel

same here. My Apostels were living in Schiegau, Germany (now Poland) 1800's and until WWII. Any link? Simone simone@tischler.id.au

ZIRZ family Posted on: 11 Jun 2011, by  stefv43

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Silesia (Schlesien)

Hello! I am researching the family of Micharl ZIRZ and Anna APOSTEL. They had 15 children between 1862-1887. All were born in Oberglogau. Frequent names as godparents are: Zappel, Prausewetter, and especiall...

Re: BRUCKSCH - Berlin, Germany Posted on: 16 Jun 2012, by  alchemaniacal

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Berlin Stadt > General

I have done some further research and compiled this into a small paper which may be found of interest to those researching Brucksch/Brugsch families from Berlin. --- Title: Survey of the Families of...

1907 obit in San Francisco Call newspaper Posted on: 28 May 2016, by  JoseMunoz2546

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Francisco

The San Francisco Call July 1, 1907 Monday Deaths in newspaper: The San Francisco call. (San Francisco [Calif.]), 01 July 1907. Chronicling America: Historic American Newspapers. Lib. of Congress. ...

death - July 01, 1907 in San Francisco - list on newspaper page Posted on: 21 Feb 2016, by  JoseMunoz2546

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Francisco

List of deaths in July 1, 1907 names from Apostel to Wilson The San Francisco call. (San Francisco [Calif.]), 01 July 1907. Chronicling America: Historic American Newspapers. Lib. of Congress. http://chro...

Re: to let all apostel's know ... Posted on: 29 Oct 2002, by Sara Fernando

Surnames > Apostel

I know of an Apostel in Bonita! She has a brother named Tom...

Apostal, Apostol, Apostel, and Apostyl? are they all the same relations? Posted on: 15 Nov 2002, by Diana Krpan

Surnames > Apostol

My great grandfather changed his name to George Apostal before immigrating to Canada from Romania. He and his wife Maria Bucur had seven children that married and had children of their own. Maranda,...

SAUER, Erhard 1923-2003 Posted on: 01 May 2003, by  Alan_Wildbloo...

...seit 1918 Die Beerdigung findet am 29. April 2003 um 12 Uhr auf dem Alten Friedhof "Zwölf Apostel", Berlin-Schöneberg, Kolonnenstraße, statt.

MEISTERING, Bernd 1943-2004 Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by  Alan_Wildbloo...

...née Meistering and family, Ingeborg Kirschnick and family Burial 10 February 2004, old Zwölf Apostel churchyard, Kolonnenstraße, 10829 Berlin

Re: Apostal, Apostol, Apostel, and Apostyl? are they all the same relations? Posted on: 21 Jan 2005, by  ejb431

Surnames > Apostol

There is a Walter Apostol that lives in Smiths Creek, St. Clair County, MI. I don't know anything on him. He has been living there over 50 years. He must be in his 80's. If you email me personally, I ...

per page