Search the Boards

Search Results for "ANGENY" - 62 Messages

per page

ANGENY, SASSAMAN, DIEHL, WOLFINGER, GROFF, SCHESSLER/SCHUSSLER, WAMBOLD, WENHOLD Posted on: 31 Aug 1998, by  irishlover

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

I am willing to share information that I have on my database regarding any of these surnames. If you have a question, please send it to me and I will search my database.

Angeny/Ankeny are they the same? Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by Ginger Schlorer

Surnames > Egnor

...American Revolution Lineage Books (152Vols) there are four matches that are decendants of Capt. Peter Angeny(Ankeny) Check Volume 83 page 311, Volume 93 page 1920, and Volume 117 page 6. I am a decendant of...

Could this be a major breakthrough? Posted on: 18 Jun 1999, by  rick812

Surnames > Egnor

...there. I knew the spelling could have started with an A, but did not readily make the connection to Angeny. In the past two weeks I have been going over families record by record in Maryland looking for Heg...

Ankeny/Angeny are they the same? Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by ginger schlorer

Surnames > Ankeny

...Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage Books there are four matches that are decendants of Capt. peter Angeny(Ankeny) Each entry has both spelling with one or the other in () Check Volume 83 page 311,...

Question by Ginger Schlorer Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  ALVIN1259

Surnames > Ankeny

My G-G-G- Grandfather was John Ankeny, b. 9/16/1787, son of Peter Rosina (Bonnet) Ankeny (or Angeny). John m. Mary Martha Kimmel 12/15/1807. The last child born to Peter and Rosina was Joseph, 6/20/1802. P...

Simon C. Ankney Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankney

There are several Simons in the Christian Angeny Book and one whos father was Joshua. If you can supply birth dates, death dates or spouses names, I can detrmine if these are the that interest you. Bob Berg...

Joshua Ankeny Mary Adeline McKown Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankney

Below is from the "Christian Angeny Family" by Lawrence Jenkins. There seems to be a mix-up in his book as there is a discontinuity in lettering. 4E. Henry Ankeny, B. 2/18/1811, D. 3/3/1892, M. 3...

Re: Henry Ankney Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankney

The Peter Angeny book by Lawrence Jenkins contains the parents of your Henry Ankney. I can send a PDF file of a few pages if you like. Bob Bergman B625MN@aol.com

Re: Henry Ankney Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankney

...had Peter Ankney, b 1/4/1824, who had Freeman Ankney, b. 1/5/1868. This is from the "Christian Angeny Family" book.

Frank Raymond letter Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by  BerryAnkney

Surnames > Ankney

...see a copy of that letter. I have traced our line back to the first Ankney/Ankeny/Ankeney/Anconi/Angeny who landed in Philedelphia in 1946. Haven't had the time or resources to follow it through much as ...

Re: Adeline Ankney b. abt 1824 in PA Posted on: 05 Sep 2002, by Bob Bergman

Surnames > Ankney

From the Christian Angeny Book. If you need ancestors let me know. Bob Bergman Bob@RJBergman.com ----4D. Michael Ankeny, B. C1802, D. 9/2/1872, M. --------Mary Magdalena Martha Ogline, B. --------She w...

Dysard / Ankeny Posted on: 05 Sep 2002, by Bob Bergman

Surnames > Ankney

In response to the Dysard posts, the following is found in the Christian Angeny Book. If you wish, you may send corrections or additions to me. Bob Bergman Bob@RJBergman.com --------6A. Callie Jane Ankne...

Lawrence William (Bill) Ankney of Ligonier, PA. Posted on: 06 Jan 2001, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankney

Below is data from the following book. THE CHRISTIAN ANGENY FAMILY - LAWRENCE JENKINS This book may be ordered from the author:: Lawrence Jenkins 1 Burrell Hill Rd. Penn, PA 15675 The Christian Angeny Family...

Joshua Ankeny Posted on: 30 May 2001, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankney

The Following is from the Christian Angeny book. 4E. Henry Ankeny, B. 2/18/1811, D. 3/3/1892, M. 3/16/1837, #1. Hannah Nedrow, B. C1812, D. Before October 1875. #2. Elizabeth Nedrow, B. 12/ /1809, D. 4/...

Ankeny / Ankney Posted on: 10 Jan 2006, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankney

...opened the following Web Site that provides documents & information pertaining to Dewalt/Dewald Angeny/Ankeny, his ancestors and descendants. http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ankeny/ The infor...

Maynard Book Posted on: 02 Feb 2002, by  novniece

Surnames > Maynard

...genealogy for my husband Ken, His dad is Kenneth Maynard 1st marriage was wot Jesse Barton and second Jane Angeny (I think) then his dad was Sam Maynard married to Edith i don't know her maiden name. I will...

RE: Ankeny (Angeny) of Bucks Cnty Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  ALVIN1259

Surnames > Ankeny

Have you been in touch with Lawrence Jenkins, One Burell Road, Penn, PA 15675. He has researched PA Ankenys (Angeny). I'm not aware of an e-mail address. Good Luck Harold

Re: Dennis ,Ankney in MI Posted on: 17 Mar 2002, by Bob Bergman

Surnames > Dennis

Hi Linda, The following is from the Christian "Angeny Family" by Lawrence Jenkins. He believes they are descendants of Christian Ankney (son of Dewalt Ankeny) but was unable to connect them. I fou...

Jenkintown Junior High School Students 1926 - Photo Posted on: 14 May 2007, by  Not_A_Relativ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Montgomery

...Eugene Shloss, Nathan Stein, Amasa Stone, Josephine Walter. Seventh Grade - Mathilda Albagli, Jack Angeny, Frances Boer, Betty Baker, William Bickley, Franklin Bleacher, Ernest Braun, Blanche Cannon, Leroy...

Re: Mary (Polly) HUSTON Posted on: 31 Aug 2007, by  pipervic

Surnames > Huston

Dear Sandi, The deed of May 18, 1819 is why our line has maintained that the mother of our Joseph and Benjamin was Mary Burk. I was doing some crashing aroung in the Pa usgenweb last evening an...

Re: Looking for my roots Posted on: 14 Jan 2010, by  RositaF9

Surnames > Fontanez

im angeny fontanez , daughter of angel fontanez . and my dad grandfather's name is manuel fontanez.

Re: Hovey marriage lookup Posted on: 12 Nov 2009, by  PatRudy61

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Santa Fe

...ancestry of Isabel Conklin. The marriage with Mr. Hovey was her second marriage - first to William R. Angeny

Re: ANGENY, SASSAMAN, DIEHL, WOLFINGER, GROFF, SCHESSLER/SCHUSSLER, WAMBOLD, WENHOLD Posted on: 06 Feb 2010, by  rs87quicksilv...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

i am a decendent of georg wambold that came to the united states in the 1700's.i'm trying to find out if we are related to abraham wambold.i know georg wambold's son john daniel was my 5th generation ...

Gardenville, PA Autograph Book: 1887-1901 Posted on: 09 Apr 2010, by  norwoodcj

...autograph book, I'd be happy to share a scanned copy with you. The following people signed the book: Anna ANGENY, Anna FRETZ, Ella FRETZ, Flora FRETZ, Mary FRETZ, Catherine HARING, Hannah HARING, Levi HARI...

Re: ANGENY, SASSAMAN, DIEHL, WOLFINGER, GROFF, SCHESSLER/SCHUSSLER, WAMBOLD, WENHOLD Posted on: 13 Feb 2010, by  robertbauers

Wambolds will drive you, like me, crazy..My wife seems to be a direct descendent of Abraham Wambold, born 1751 son of Georgius (b 1715, d. 1800,) in Montgomery Co, PA, in our line married to Eva Eliz...

Re: looking for family Posted on: 19 Sep 2010, by  susanFitzgera...

Surnames > Fitzgerald

Close . Subscribe Hi, susanFitzger... Sign Out Messages (4)My Account Subscription DetailsSite PreferencesEmail SettingsAlerts.HelpTo-Dos Quick Links To-Dos(0)(0)View: To-Dos Completed Items A...

John Ankeny Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankeny

From the Christian Angeny Book 4B. John Ankeny, B.C1800, D. M. Catherine Ogline, B. He lived for a short time in Jenner Township, (1822) and lat- er in Somerset Township, (1834). He later moved to St. Cl...

Frederick Moyer Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankeny

From the "Peter Angeny" book Bob B625MN@aol.com -34- The Peter Angeny Family: 2B. Peter Angeny, B. 3/6/1751, D. 12/23/1804, M. Cl773-4. Rosina Bonnet, B. 9/17/1757. D. 2/5/1834, Rosina was a daughter of...

john ankeney Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  cankney2886

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Washington

Suzy; Yes, this rings a bell. My huaband is descended through John's half-brother, Christian Ankney, from Washington County, MD. Please e-mail me your line directly and I will fill in the gaps. I have...

Re: BUSSARD/BUZZARD DOMER -Catherine Mary Jane DOMER Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by Robert Clark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Washington

I am a decendent of Dewalt Ankney (ange, angeny.....) he was married in Maryland, Hagerstown I believe, to a Catherine Mary Jane DOMER in 1748. Can you tell me if this is a relative of the DOMER you mention...

Re: ANGENY, SASSAMAN, DIEHL, WOLFINGER, GROFF, SCHESSLER/SCHUSSLER, WAMBOLD, WENHOLD Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by Cathy

I would like to correspond with you regarding my Sassaman line. I am at a dead end and really need help. Sincerely, Cathy Please write me at redrockqueen@aol.com

George Ankeny etal Posted on: 30 May 2001, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankeny

Below is from the Christian Angeny book 4B. George Ankney, B. 2/7/1805, D. 11/3/1893, M. 12/18/1828, Elizabeth Gimlins, B. 1/25/1797, D. 2/7/1879, She was a daughter of George and Catherine *Gimlins. Geor...

Re: ANGENY, SASSAMAN, DIEHL, WOLFINGER, GROFF, SCHESSLER/SCHUSSLER, WAMBOLD, WENHOLD Posted on: 20 Jan 2002, by  jrb59

Any info on parents of a John Shessler/Schessler (b. 1858) living in Ottawa County, Ohio in 1910? Wife, Clara Sprague and children George, Sylvester and Agnes.

Re: ANGENY, SASSAMAN, DIEHL, WOLFINGER, GROFF, SCHESSLER/SCHUSSLER, WAMBOLD, WENHOLD Posted on: 12 Aug 2002, by Marty Torkington

I'm looking for information about my ancestors David Groff (1746-1834) and his son David Grove, Jr. (1792-1859), both of Tradesville, Bucks Co. (formerly Stuckert's Corner). Do you have any informati...

Re: ANGENY, SASSAMAN, DIEHL, WOLFINGER, GROFF, SCHESSLER/SCHUSSLER, WAMBOLD, WENHOLD Posted on: 12 Aug 2002, by sharon

I think we may have a match. This is what I have: David L. Groff (son of Jacob Groff & Maria Lederach) born 29 Sep 1745 in Upper Salford, Montgomery Co, PA married Anna Maria Kyle born 5 Oct 175...

Re: ANGENY, SASSAMAN, DIEHL, WOLFINGER, GROFF, SCHESSLER/SCHUSSLER, WAMBOLD, WENHOLD Posted on: 12 Aug 2002, by Marty Torkington

Aha! We do have a match. David Grove (1746-1834) was married three times: First wife unknown. Second wife was Catherine Erbach, with whom he had three children. Third wife was Anna Maria Kyle. I ...

Re: Michael Ankeny married to Martha Ogline Posted on: 10 May 2002, by Bob Bergman

Surnames > Ankeny

...have included the family of Michael Ankeny & Martha Ogline as it appears in "The Christain Angeny Family" by Lawrence Jenkins. If you would like to make corrections or additions, please forwar...

Re: Milton Ankeny Posted on: 05 Oct 2002, by Bob Bergman

Surnames > Ankeny

There is quite a bit of information on your line in the Peter Angeny book a sample of which is included below. This sample was converted to text from a Acrobat PDF file without correction of conversion erro...

Aaron Wismer, Bucks County, PA Posted on: 15 Sep 2002, by Charlotte Brown

Surnames > Wismer

Does anyone have any information on Aaron Wismer, Bucks county, PA married to Emma Angeny Winkler (her second marriage). Might have been bet 1915-1920. They had a son Stanley Wismer. Thanks, Charlotte

Re: John B and Mary E King of Bucks County, PA Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by  barry0987

Surnames > King

Found the census data on this web page: http://www.pa-roots.com/~lehigh/lcgw/census.html

Re: Keller's Church Register, Bedminster Posted on: 01 Feb 2004, by  barry0987

Would be interested in the King family - looking particularly for a John B. King, born around 1848-1852. Thanks.

Robert, John, Thomas & William Adair 1794 Bedford co. PA Posted on: 25 Nov 2003, by Shirley

Surnames > Adair

...Alexander, 200, March 29, 1794 Amerine, Henry, 50, March 29, 1794 Armstrong, William, 400, April 2, 1794 Angeny, Peter, 400, April 2, 1794 Allen, James, 400, April 2, 1794 Allen, George, 400, April 4, 1794 ...

Re: ANGENY, SASSAMAN, DIEHL, WOLFINGER, GROFF, SCHESSLER/SCHUSSLER, WAMBOLD, WENHOLD Posted on: 23 Jul 2004, by  frerichsd

Yes, I have much information on the John & Clara Shessler family (ancestors & descendents). My wife descends from them.

Re: ANGENY, SASSAMAN, DIEHL, WOLFINGER, GROFF, SCHESSLER/SCHUSSLER, WAMBOLD, WENHOLD Posted on: 31 Mar 2005, by Curtis Morrison

Hi my mother's maiden name is Margaretha Maria Schussler of Frankfurt Germany, in 1928 She was born to Emma Schussler and Karl Iffland (he was a well known tailor) in Frankfurt. She had 1 half sister...

Abraham Gehman Angeny Posted on: 03 Apr 2005, by  GenevieveLeav...

Surnames > Angeny

I am looking for a photo of Abraham Gehman Angeny. He was born in 1802 and died in the 1880 fire in Milton, PA. He was married to Leah Kratz Fretz. Please contact me for more information. Thanks.

Re: Konig(in) Posted on: 26 Nov 2004, by Barry E. Coyle

Am interested in any information about Friedrich and Catharina (Kahl) or their descendants - these two are as far back as I go with the King line of my family and I'm intersted in getting more informa...

Re: ANGENY, SASSAMAN, DIEHL, WOLFINGER, GROFF, SCHESSLER/SCHUSSLER, WAMBOLD, WENHOLD Posted on: 10 Mar 2005, by  lindabudner

am looking for a Ida Mae Sassaman who died after son returned alive from the service in 1917-1920.Madien name Darby.Thanks,new e-mail Lin_4114@hotmail.com.

Re: Henry Giese Ankeny Descendent Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankeny

Ancestors & Descendants are included in the "Peter Angeny Family" by Lawerence Jenkins. 4C. Henry Giese Ankeny, B. 12/24/1827, D. 3/17/1906, M. 10/30/1859, Horatio Fostina Newcomb, B. 12/24/...

Re: Milton Ankeny Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankeny

The following is from "The Peter Angeny Family" by Lawrence Jenkins. OCR errors were not fixed. This is the extent of descendants given but ancestors are given back to Dewalt, the immigrant. 6C...

Ankeny/Ankney Web Site Posted on: 10 Jan 2006, by  B625MN

Surnames > Ankeny

...opened the following Web Site that provides documents & information pertaining to Dewalt/Dewald Angeny/Ankeny, his ancestors and descendants. http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ankeny/ The infor...

per page