Search the Boards

Search Results for "ANGELIENE" - 8 Messages

per page

Obit: Mary E. CHESNUT BENTLEY. 1884-1963. KY. Posted on: 19 Aug 2006, by  elorin1

Surnames > Chesnut

...A lifelong residen of Laurel County, Mrs. Bentley was born March 26, 1884, the daughter of Jake and Angeliene Asher Chesnut. She was a member of the Union United Baptist Church. Surviving besides the husband...

Babines (1628-1730) Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Shawn Babine

Surnames > Babin

Sorry, unfortunately, the only heritage info I have runs between 1628 and upto about 1780, unlike the 2.3 kids per family we have today, back then they were having 10-13 kids so its been difficult pin...

Babines (1628-1730) Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Antoine Babin

Surnames > Babin

Sorry, unfortunately, the only heritage info I have runs between 1628 and upto about 1780, unlike the 2.3 kids per family we have today, back then they were having 10-13 kids so its been difficult pin...

Pierre Premeau Posted on: 25 May 2000, by  tedofocala

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Chateauguay [former County]

...took place in St. Chrysostome, Canada. Her family is basically from the St. Martine/Chrysostome area. Angeliene was my G.G. Grandmother. Ted Nichols

missing information... Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  redhandofirel...

Surnames > Antrim

...Josiah Antrim who married Mary Reynolds. They had a son named Alfred(?) who I believe married Elizabeth (Angeliene?) Haynes(Haines?). They had a son named John? Who married a Bertha? I think... They had a son ...

Hartwig, Angeliene Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by  death88

Surnames > Hartwig

Looking for information on my gt grandmother Angeliene Hartwig. She was born in Berlin Germany Aug 5, 1968, died in Kansas City, Mo. date unknown. She married August Holtcamp in Germany Nov 20, 1887. They l...

per page