Search the Boards

Search Results for "ANDTES" - 14 Messages

per page

Re: Caspar Fleenor, b. 1750, PA to VA Posted on: 28 Apr 2002, by  GeneWorks

Surnames > Flinner

Caspar was born 4 March 1749/1750 in Germany, married Margaretha Andtes in Frederick Co., MD according to a source who cited that this information was on file in the records of the the Grace Evangelical Ch...

Re: Lydia Ellen Fleenor Peregrine Posted on: 25 Mar 2007, by  JRDRESSER

Surnames > Fleenor

...was the son of Michael and Sarah (Linder) Fleenor and Lydia was the daughter of Gasper and Margaretha (Andtes) Fleenor. Isaac died 26 July 1841 in Des Moines County, Iowa and Lydia also died there in April...

Re: Lydia Ellen Fleenor Peregrine Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  AfterImage

Surnames > Fleenor

...and Abingdon on the Holston River. Gaspar was born in Germany and was married in 1772 to Margaretha Andtes who was born in Frederick Co., MD. Their children were probably Mary, Catherina, Isaac, John, Ada...

Re: David C Fleenor Posted on: 24 Oct 2007, by  mtchristie196...

Surnames > Fleenor

...Fleenor S/O Isaac Blackhawk Fleenor and Susannah Andres, Isaac D/O Gasper (Flinner) Fleenor and Margaretha Andtes, Gasper S/O Johannes Flinner and Anna.

Re: Fleenor database & doc. Posted on: 22 Mar 2010, by  geneworkers

Surnames > Fleenor

Hi Laura: I host a Fleenor & Hattabaugh family research website on www.myfamily.com that you will want to join. It's by invitation only, so I'll need you to contact me with your email address. ...

Re: Fleenor database & doc. Posted on: 01 Dec 2010, by  geneworkers

Surnames > Fleenor

...Nicholas and Maria's marriage, nor do we know for sure whether Maria's maiden name was Fulkerson or Andis/Andtes. Your husband can use Nicholas' Will and some of their children's church records where they ...

Re: Copy of Deed bk page needed Posted on: 16 Feb 2011, by  bouledeneige

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Washington

...that we, HENRY ANDIS & MARY ANDIS, his wife, DAVID NAIL (as written, Neel?) & RACHEL (Andis; Andtes) NAIL, his wife, WILLIAM BOWMAN & JULIA ANN (Andis) BOWMAN, his wife, JOHN W. BROWN & CATH...

Descendants of Johannes & Anna Flinner Posted on: 07 May 2002, by  GeneWorks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Howard

...Fulkerson?), Margaretha (m. Johannes Guckerli), Maria Catharina (m. George Fuchs), Caspar (m. Margaretha Andtes), Jacob (m. Susanna Hope), John C. (m. Catherine Gobble) and Michael (m. Sally Linder). If y...

Re: Caspar Fleenor, b. 1750, PA to VA Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  cruthe19551

Surnames > Fleenor

...records indicate casper was born on 3/4/1749 to johannes flinner/anna n minnick .he married margaretha andtes on 9/14/1779.if this matches up with what you have i would like any info you have that we may ex...

Re: Caspar Fleenor, b. 1750, PA to VA Posted on: 07 Sep 2002, by Sabine Schleichert

Surnames > Fleenor

Charles, according to my files, Caspar married Margaretha Andtes on 24 November, 1772, in Woodsboro, Frederick Co., MD. A son, Adam, was born on 5 February 1774 in Woodsboro, and christened there on 25 Mar...

Re: Christopher & Grant Fleenor Posted on: 06 Jul 2003, by  DebraJoanneRe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hancock

...son of GASPER/CASPER FLEENOR born March 4, 1749/1750 in Wurttenberg, Germany who married MARGARETHA ANDTES, born in Frederick County Maryland. Casper died January 11, 1825. This may be his grandfather, or...

per page