Search the Boards

Search Results for "ANDRZEJCZYK" - 34 Messages

per page

Re: ANDRZEJCZYK (b:1886) and BALDYGA (b: 1885) Dudy, Poland Posted on: 19 Dec 2006, by  mchllvns

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Suwalki

Rosalie(Rose),Joe,Walt,and Helen were my aunts and uncles.Rose is the only aunt alive in Rhode Island.Irene is my grandmother.She was married to George Parker,here in Maine. Irene is still alive and l...

Re: ANDRZEJCZYK (b:1886) and BALDYGA (b: 1885) Dudy, Poland Posted on: 19 Dec 2006, by  mchllvns

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Warmia-Mazury

Bob, I am the granddaughter of Irene and George. Michelle Parker Evans.

Re: ANDRZEJCZYK Posted on: 11 Jun 2007, by  babyjess2969

I married in to the Andrzejczyk my husband is a orginial Andrzejczyk he is from beautfort South Carolina. He would like to know about any of his past

Re: ANDRZEJCZYK Posted on: 02 Oct 2007, by  jmertens20

My grandfather was an Antoni Andrezejczyk b. 1884 in Poland or Russia. He had 4 brothers that came over before him. Dominick I am sure of. Some of them settled in the Milwaukee area

Re: Andrekulich?? Is this a surname? Posted on: 05 Mar 2008, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

ANDREKIEWICZ, ANDRZEJCZAK, ANDRZEJCZUK, ANDRZEJCZYK, ANDRZEJEWICZ, ANDRZEJKIEWICZ, ANDRZEJKOWICZ, ANDRZEJUK, KULICZ, KULICH, Maybe Andre is a first name Andrew and KULICH a surname?

ANDRZEJCZYK, Rita (LaFlash) Posted on: 19 Apr 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Rita Andrzejczyk February 11, 1924 - April 17, 2009 NORWICH, CT Rita Andrzejczyk 85, of 281 Hamilton Ave. died early Friday morning at Yale New Haven Hospital. She was born in Chepachet, R.I. on February 11, 1924 the daug...

Re: ANDRZEJCZYK and BALDYGA - Dudy, Poland Posted on: 22 Nov 2009, by  Rosalie Harri...

Surnames > Baldyga

...ancestry. I hope you are still available. My mother was Rose Baldyga and her parents were Joseph and Mary (ANDRZEJCZYK) Baldyga. I remember visiting relatives in New Britain, Ct. Maybe you can check there fo...

Obit look-up for Joseph John Baldyga - died June 30, 1961 in Pawtucket Posted on: 14 Jul 2010, by  KathyKrysiak4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Rhode Island > Counties > Providence

...15, 1885 in Dudy, Poland. Children include Rose, Joseph, Walter, Helen and Irene. His wife Mary Maya Andrzejczyk died in Cranston in September 1973. I would really like to find Joseph and Mary's grave.

West Warren, Mass - anyone familiar with researching Posted on: 13 Jan 2011, by  KathyKrysiak4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Worcester

I am about to dive into a new branch of research concentrating on the West Warren area. I am specifically looking for info about mill/factory workers of Polish background living in the area from abou...

Re: I from Urzejowice-Jan Przewrocki Posted on: 08 Oct 2011, by  MichaelPrzewr...

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Warsaw

...same year.He married twice since first wife jadwiga turek lived 1904-1956, second wife was eleonora Andrzejczyk. Michals brother JAN Przewrocki lived 21.5.1862-5.7.1935 in Rzochow married with Marja Kraus, died ...

Andrews, John S. Posted on: 15 Jun 2011, by  BillHunter235...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Polish in Illinois

I am looking for family information on John S. Andrews, born 29 August 1899 in Illinois (I suspect Cook County). I have not found him on 1900 and 1910 Federal Census records. In one document (Rhode I...

Polish people of Clinton, Massachusetts and other mill towns Posted on: 24 Apr 2012, by  KathyKrysiak4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Worcester

There is a talk coming up that may be of interest to anyone whose relatives passed through or settled in or around Clinton, MA. Please spread the word! Sunday, May 6, 2012 Dr. Barbara Pulaski of ...

Lancaster Mills in Clinton, MA -- upcoming talk Posted on: 24 Apr 2012, by  KathyKrysiak4...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

This event may be of interest to people whose ancestors worked at Lancaster Mills in Clinton, MA Sunday, May 6, 2012 Dr. Barbara Pulaski of Harvard University and Mt. Ida College will speak on the P...

Re: Medynk Rastenburg Posted on: 27 Oct 2013, by  stasiek63

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > East Prussia

...there's something like that: 1. Urodzenia parafia Grabowo 1850 - 1854 (births - Grabowo Parish) Adam Andrzejczyk, syn Samuela/32/ i Reginy Medynk. 119/1850. -which states that Adam Andrzejczyk, son of Samuel 32 years old ...

ANDRZEJCZYK and BALDYGA - Dudy, Poland Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by  Robert James ...

Surnames > Baldyga

...the ancestors and siblings of my grandparents Joseph John BALDYGA (born 15 January 1885) and Mary Maya ANDRZEJCZYK (born 6 January 1886). Both from Dudy, Suwalskie (Now Warminsko-Mazurskie). I believe Dudy is ne...

Re: Andrzejewski, Jedrzejczyk, Jedrzejewski, Andrzejczyk Posted on: 13 Nov 2015, by  caniknowitall

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Mazowieckie

...was Jedrzejczyk, but it is found spelled in numerous other ways as well Andrezieck, Jedrzejewski and Andrzejczyk. He came to America to New York and met and married Mary Jankowski. He lived in Brooklyn, New Yo...

Re: Kiec (Dudek) Posted on: 13 Nov 2015, by  caniknowitall

Surnames > Porembski

...was Jedrzejczyk, but it is found spelled in numerous other ways as well Andrezieck, Jedrzejewski and Andrzejczyk. When he Americanized it it became Hendricks, Hendrick or Hendrik. I believe he was from Wolkowe...

Wojtas Family Posted on: 22 Mar 2001, by Marie Andrzejczyk Klincewicz

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

...Ploskon. They had 3 daughters and one son. There are two daughters still living. My mother - Stephania Andrzejczyk - died in 1986. Where do you live?? I have lived in Conshohocken all my life.

Re: My Families from the old Suwalki Province & the US Posted on: 09 Jun 2016, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Podlaskie

...http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/rant.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/jedrzejczyk.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/andrzejczyk.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/szuli%25C5%...

Re: ANDRZEJCZYK and BALDYGA - Dudy, Poland Posted on: 13 Oct 2002, by  Robert James ...

Surnames > Baldyga

Hi Rita, I have been on a business trip, and just saw your message today. Since Stanislaus was from Dudy, we probably have a connection. Possibly he is a cousin of my grandfather, Joseph John Baldyg...

Re: ANDRZEJCZYK and BALDYGA - Dudy, Poland Posted on: 26 Sep 2002, by Rita Hider

Surnames > Baldyga

Hi My grandmothers sister Mary Wlazlo Married Stanislaus Baldyga who was from Dudy Poland I do not have his date of birth but it should be around 1884 I think he meet Mary in Connecticut They wer...

per page