Search the Boards

Search Results for "ANDRUZZI" - 30 Messages

per page

ANDRUZZI, Anthony Posted on: 01 Oct 1998, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

From Hazleton Plain Speaker of Wednesday, July 30, 1930 Anthony Andruzzi, of Nuremberg, who was visiting his son, died yesterday at the home of Mrs. Durea, 1002 North Locust street, this city. He was well kn...

ANDRUZZI, Joseph Posted on: 15 Jan 1999, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

From Hazleton Standard-Speaker, 8 Nov 1968 Joseph Andruzzi Place of birth - Conyngham Pass Place of death - Hazleton Church - St. Mary B.C. Sheppton Spouse - Betha Zioklko Father - Anthony Andruzzi Mother - Catherin...

STASHEFSKI, Adeline E., 1922-2007 Posted on: 08 Jun 2007, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...who died in 1983; and her brother, John J. Mollick. Surviving are the following children, Catherine Andruzzi, Hazleton; Andrew Stashefski and his wife, Kathleen, Sugar­loaf; Conrad Stashefski and his w...

SEVINSKI, Charlotte S. "Lottie", 1918-2008 Posted on: 17 Apr 2008, by  Dalice

...preceded in death, in addition to her parents, by her husband, Walter Sevinski; five sisters, Bertha Andruzzi, Clara Fanelli, Mary Greby, Violet Green and Dorothy Jones; and three brothers, John, Joseph and R...

SOLOMON-LUCKANGELO, marriage 1938 Posted on: 08 Nov 2008, by  Dalice

...City on Saturday, Rev. Father Negri, pastor of the church officiated at the ceremony. Miss Theresa Andruzzi, of Hazleton, was maid of hono, and Frank Augustine, uncle of the bride, was the best man.......

Re: Andruzzi Posted on: 05 Apr 2009, by  Bob_Prokopovi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

We have Andruzzi's on my wife's side, her grandmother was Jennifer Andruzzi, sib's Rocco, Leonard, Michael, Rosie, Lena & Mary from Cherry Hill, New Jersey Area. Aunt Rose had many, many kids including R...

Harry L. White Posted on: 29 Dec 2009, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...great-grandchildren, Kristin Sindoni, Jessica Dean, Toni Salsman, Tim Gallagher, Sean Weaver, Shelby Andruzzi, Kiera Andruzzi, Michealla Gallagher, Alyssa Sindoni, Tyra Campbell, Arik Vargason, Kayleigh Vargason, Han...

Harry White Posted on: 20 Oct 2010, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...great-grandchildren, Kristin Sindoni, Jessica Dean, Toni Salsman, Tim Gallagher, Sean Weaver, Shelby Andruzzi, Kiera Andruzzi, Michealla Gallagher, Alyssa Sindoni, Tyra Campbell, Arik Vargason, Kayleigh Vargason, Han...

Harry L. White Posted on: 12 Nov 2010, by  Carol Brotzma...

Re: Crew members who immigrated theu Ellis Island. Posted on: 04 Dec 2012, by  LostQuays

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > United States > Ellis Island

...Jose... to join Nicola... Nicola and Filomena living with Sal and family in 1910 Rosaria marries... an Andruzzi? Antonio dies Oct 24 1918? Is this your Antonio? Naming pattern of his children match the pa...

Dr. George C. Kimber obit 1959 Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  Alma_Stone

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Merced

...Sacramento. Ivers and Alcorn Funeral Home was in charge of local arrangements. transcribed for: Maryanne Andruzzi

MIKE ANDRUZZI Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  genevieve82

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

neeeding information on a Mike Andruzzi of Nuremburg , should anyone who may have any knowledge of this family please email me at < gene_crabtree@yahoo.com Thank you, genevieve crabtree

Maryanne andruzzi Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by Sean Mooney

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Bronx

My mother is Mary Jane Mcmanus Mooney. The daughter of Matthew Mcmanus the son of James and Sarah Cushen Mcmanus. Matthew had a couple of brothers John and james and a sister margurite. They lived in ...

Re: Johann Puvogel, landscape gardener, c. 1882 Posted on: 08 Mar 2003, by Maryanne Andruzzi

Surnames > Puvogel

I believe that my great grandfather Johann Puvogel emigrated to New York in 1884 - at least it appears that way from the records I have collected - I do not have a ship yet. He married Bertha Kamna a...

Re: Pistana/St. Kitts/NY Posted on: 07 Oct 2003, by Maryanne Andruzzi

Localities > Caribbean > Saint Kitts and Nevis > St > Kitts

I am interested in what you have found. I wrote to you via e-mail. Contact me via e-mail. Thanks.

Re: Pistana/St. Kitts/NY Posted on: 05 Oct 2003, by Douglas Fraites

Mary Anne Andruzzi sent me an e-mail some time ago regarding Lavinia Fraites who married one of her ancestors. Since replying to her I had a look through information I had on file and it seems likely that Lav...

Re: Otto Dona and Anna Andruzzi Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by W. Daniel Murawski

Otto Dona Born: 28 Oct 1897 in possibly Austria Died: Aug 1970 Otto had a brother Henry L. Dona. Anna Andruzzi Born: 14 Jul 1903 in PA, probably Luzerne County Died: 1 Jan 1979 Parents: John and Mary Andruzzi Anna...

Re: Anna Andruzzi Posted on: 05 Sep 2004, by  rosem248

Daniel...Here's some census information on the family of Anna Andruzzie: 1910 Census - Hazleton, Pa...John Andruzzie, age 43, born Austria/Germany, Laborer, Yr of Immig 1883; his wife, Mary, age 39, ...

Otto Dona and Anna Andruzzi Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by W. Daniel Murawski

Hello, Looking for any info on Otto Dona (or Donar) (1897-1970) who married Anna Andruzzi (1903-1970). They lived in Luzerne County, namely Hazleton. Thanks, Daniel

Re: Otto Dona and Anna Andruzzi Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by  rosem248

...child, Lawrence, age 2. This family lived at 239 Chestnut St, Hazleton, Pa. I checked Hazleton for the Andruzzi surname in 1910 and only found two entries: Joseph and Rosie Andruzzi, but no daughter Anna among thei...

Re: Pistana/St. Kitts/NY Posted on: 21 Nov 2004, by  lujack3

... you say is in your line. She is my great grandmother. Would apreciate hearing from you. Maryanne Andruzzi

MIKE Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by Genevieve Crabtree

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

In need for information on Mike Andruzzi fromPa. nuremburg, any connection, please reply to me email address at < gene_crabtree@yahoo.com >should you know of anyone who may have some idea of him plea...

MIKE ANDRUZZI Posted on: 02 Nov 2001, by Genevieve Crabtree

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

Hello, In need for information on a Mike andruzzi of Nuremburg Pa. or somewhere about those places around there. Please contact me at my email address gene_crabtree@yahoo.com Thank you, genevieve crabtree

per page