Search the Boards

Search Results for "AMANCIA" - 10 Messages

per page

Re: St. Charles family Posted on: 12 Dec 2004, by  amanciakausha...

Surnames > St > Charles

...sure. Stumbling across any other relatives would be delightful as well! Hope to hear from someone! Amancia/26/So. Cal.

Mindykowski Family of Bay City, MI Posted on: 11 Jan 2008, by  Everett Baran...

Surnames > Mindykowski

...Lucy married Piechowiaks. Martha became a Felician nun at the age of 14 and was known as Sister Mary Amancia for over 50 years until the time of her death in 1979. If there are any relatives or possible re...

Chancellor Gallaspy Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by  kacytwo

Surnames > Gallaspy

...family of William and Alice Gallaspy, have the following children, David, Robert, Chancellor, Alzera, Amancia. I believe that Chancellor Gallaspy is my great great grandfather, but I cannot connect him to my...

Cuba - Aguero Posted on: 09 Jun 2012, by  latindiva1999

Surnames > Aguero

Hi all....here is what I have about my family. Great-great grandfather of Grandmother, Emma and Great Aunts Fina & Raquel on mother's side: Manuel Emiliano Aguero and Great-great uncle: Antonio ...

Aguero Posted on: 09 Jun 2012, by  latindiva1999

Surnames > Aguero

Hi everyone.....found some interesting things here. Here is what I have: Great grandmother of my Grandmother Emma Acosta Sanez was Juana Martina de Aguero y Aguero married her cousin, Gaspar Aguero...

Re: My ancestors Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by  zipcode93286

Surnames > Bojorquez

...was named Jesus Burgos.His grandfather and grandmother on his father's side Tomas Angel Gastelum and Amancia Bojorquez.His grandfather and grandmother on his mother's side were Miguel Burgos and Agapita Val...

PLAYA DE PONCE SURNAMES Posted on: 20 Nov 2001, by Eleanor Parker Sapia

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

I'm searching for the surnames, Velazquez (Isidro) and Martinez (Amancia). These were my great grandparents and my grandmother is Eloina Velazuez Martinez, also born in the Playa and married to Salvador Sa...

Re: Velazquez - Ponce, PR Posted on: 30 Oct 2001, by  EleanorParker...

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...grandmother is Eloina Velazquez Martinez from Playa de Ponce, her father Isidro Velazquez and mother Amancia Martinez. They originally came from the Canary Islands by schooner. My grandfather was Salvador...

per page