Search the Boards

Search Results for "AMALIJA" - 36 Messages

per page

Amalija Hocevar Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by  WMeglen4521

Surnames > Hocevar

...as "Laibach" in the A-H Empire and "Krain" was in what is present day Slovenia. Amalija is in a "generation" that means that Joannis HOVEVAR IF(?) they are related could be a si...

Hocevar Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by  renee1964

Surnames > Hocevar

...for the Hocevar family. That's the same name I am searching. My grandmothers(alive) mothers name was Amalija Hocevar she was born in a place called Mirna, Krain either in Austria or slovenia. Amalija and her brothe...

Augusts Plute (Olavs) Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by  Peteris Berzi...

Surnames > Plute

...He emmigrated from Latvia in the late 1800's early 1900's. He had 4 siblings Vilis, Janis, Karlis and Amalija. His mothers maiden name was Duklavs and his father may have used the last name Plute Olavs.

Re: Karl Blaha Posted on: 01 May 2007, by  Ivan_Merhaut

Surnames > Blaha

Karl Blaha, born in Krivaj, Croatia old Picture > http://www.krivaj.com N.Zeman - "KRIVAJ" (Family BLAHA) OBITELJ BLAHA Karel Blaha otišao je sa suprugom Barom r. Matejka *1873. u Am...

Rozentals Posted on: 06 Dec 2007, by  GleniceGare

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Latvia > General

...1907. (He married in Latvia). Her grandfather was Pavils Johans Rozentals. Her Grandmother was Julija Amalija Matilda Brakse. Nothing else is known. It would be great if someone can help cheers Glenice ps Ma...

Re: Rozentals Posted on: 18 Dec 2007, by  GleniceGare

...Paul Peter Rozentals was born in Riga 26.6.1907. He was the child of Pavils Johans Rozentals and Julia Amalija Matilda Brakse. I understand that Peter married in Germany. hoping to make a connection cheers G...

Re: Rozentals Posted on: 10 Jan 2008, by  GleniceGare

...have been either Rozentals or Rosenthal. Paul Peters parents were Pavils Johans Rozentals and Julija Amalija nee Brakse. They were probably born in Germany and lived in Jelgava, Latvia. When Latvia was unde...

Uskovich, Petar Posted on: 10 Apr 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...95, died on Friday, April 4, 2008. He was born on June 11, 1912 in Brbinj, Croatia. He and his wife Amalija, along with their three children moved to San Pedro, California in 1955. In 1961, they moved to Hou...

Re: Looking for Anzlovars Posted on: 21 May 2008, by  mirokranjc

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

...still might be of interest for you in advanced phases of your research. Names of my older Anžlovars are: Amalija (b 1933), Ana (b 1927, d 1999), Johan (b abt 1820), Jožef (father of Johan) (b abt 1800). http...

Re: LOOKING FOR ANY SLADIC / SLADICH / SLADIE RELATIVES. PLEASE ! Posted on: 16 Dec 2008, by  accountmanage...

Surnames > Sladich

...MIRNA MANDELJ JOŽE BREZOVICA PRI MIRNI 34 (07) 304 76 01 (phone number?) TRSTENIK 8233 MIRNA MANDELJ AMALIJA TRSTENIK 12 (07) 304 77 60 (phone number?) The problem I see you having is finding someone ...

Re: Kinkella Posted on: 18 Jan 2009, by  Robert Jerin

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

Vinko = Vincent, neither one have any relatoinship to William. Vincent is from Latin vincere meaning to conquer William is from German Wilhelm, composed of wil meaning will or desire, helm meaning ...

Re: LOOKING FOR ANY SLADIC / SLADICH / SLADIE RELATIVES. PLEASE ! Posted on: 02 Nov 2008, by  accountmanage...

Surnames > Sladich

...JOŽE BREZOVICA PRI MIRNI 34 (07) 304 76 01 (phone number?) TRSTENIK 8233 MIRNA MANDELJ AMALIJA TRSTENIK 12 (07) 304 77 60 (phone number?)

Re: Wilhelmina ( Miina ) Pakka to Rockport, Essex county 1899 Posted on: 04 Aug 2009, by  zinahemingway

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Essex

...Irish. It appears the couple spent most of their life in Michigain. They had a daughter named Maria Amalija Korpi, who was my great grandmother. I will ask my parents to see if they have any more information...

DEBRECENI Josef (J.D.) Posted on: 01 Mar 2010, by  Contribution

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Fernandez and wife, Kim and their children, Taylor and Dylan. Joe is preceded in death by his mother Amalija and two brothers. A memorial/burial service will be held for family and friends on Sunday, March...

Novak, Marija - Ceralije Croatia Posted on: 29 Mar 2011, by  Piper430

Surnames > Novak

...Croatia gives DOB 1850 and death 1896. Married to Vencl Stefanovski DOB 1846. They had 4 children: Amalija 1877 Juljan 1881, Karl 1883 and Melanija 1892. Thank you!

Re: August Plute Posted on: 01 May 2011, by  Peteris Berzi...

Surnames > Plute

...grandfather)is that he came to the US most likely in the late 1800's. He came from Latvia and had 4 siblings, Amalija, Karlis, Janis and Vilis. His mother was my great grandmothers sister. My great grandmoth...

Re: George Skok - Croatia Posted on: 21 Mar 2011, by  gle141

Surnames > Skok

My english is bad, but I thing you can help in the search for your family SKOK in Croatia. SKOK NIKOLA - born 02.12.1826. in Ravna Gora GRGURIĆ JELENA - his wife, born 19.06.1831. died 31.12.1900. ...

Rainier, renje Posted on: 31 Aug 2011, by  kkrumholde

Surnames > Rainier

...daughter Maria ( who's my grandmother born 22 JUL 1932 in Saratov, Russia), He had another two daughters Amalija ( Born 1912, Died 2009, Was married to ... Schmidt), Ada (married to ... Konrad, surname spell...

Re: August Plute Posted on: 10 Oct 2011, by  zigurdsb51

Surnames > Plute

...late 1800's. – Correct, this August is Valery’s Grandfather. - He came from Latvia and had 4 siblings, Amalija, Karlis, Janis and Vilis. Correct. - His mother was my great grandmother’s sister. Correct, if i...

helpppppppppppppppp Posted on: 23 Feb 2012, by  tejkaznidarsi...

Surnames > Znidarsic

Hello, i"m looking for relatives of Viktorija Lefebvre and her sister Amalija Picques from Lens, France..... If you know some relatives of them plese let me know.... Thank you

Jakob and Ursula Goricaj Posted on: 23 Feb 2012, by  cwowret

...Sprinc) They had the following children: Marija, b. on Mar 16, 1900 died same day, born in Raczkaniza Amalija, b. on Mar 2, 1901 Elisabeto Ann b. Nov 17, 1893 (mothr Terezija Jesich verified on Elisaabe...

JOVICA "John" MARICH - Ripanj, Serbia to Ohio USA Posted on: 11 Apr 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Marich

MARICH JOVICA "John" MARICH of Copley, OHIO passed away suddenly Saturday morning, April 6, 2013. He was born April 25, 1944 in Ripanj, Serbia and moved his family to the United States in ...

Rakek 46 Otonièar-Kovaè, Slovenia... Household or community... Posted on: 05 Mar 2015, by  emberburning

I've been trying to get past my G. Grandfather. Lukas Udovich (1862-1931). While doing this research I came across an address of sorts. Rakek 46 Otonièar-Kovaè So with some Genealogy we...

Katarina Tezak Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by Katarina Težak

Surnames > Tezak

...Jadranka(Šaško) and was born in Brdo Jesenjsko,but lived in Varaždin the whole childhood.Her mother's name is Amalija (Obadić) and father's Mijo who died 1st April 2000.I'm 21 year old and would be very happ...

Zimmerman Posted on: 03 Apr 2004, by  jinx410

Surnames > Zimmerman

I am looking for any information about a german soldier called Zimmerman who had a child with Amalija from Croatia around year 1920

Rohozka/Majtanic obit? Posted on: 24 Dec 2004, by  nytrink

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Looking for obit for Amalija (Majtanic) Rohozka. born ca 1883 maybe in Zagreb, died ca 1966 Berwyn, IL or elsewhere in Cook Co. Husband Emmanuel Rohozka, b 1883 Austria, died 1 May 1959 berwyn - also searc...

per page