Search the Boards

Search Results for "ALTJE" - 149 Messages

per page

Re: Postmas in Grand Rapids/Chicago Posted on: 08 Oct 2001, by  nicolepostma

Surnames > Postma

...husbands great grandfather. I have a lot of information on this family. Jan was the only child of Ynze and Altje Postma who stayed in the Netherlands. If this all sounds familiar to you, feel free to email...

Gerrit Aljes van Tuinen Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by  jjafincken

Surnames > VanThuyne

... GERRIT ALJES van Tuinen, b.Kollum, bapt.Sep 7 1760 Kollum (Friesland), d.Jul 9 1913 Kollum, son of Altje Gerrits and Grytje Martens. Married May 11 1788 Kollum, with Wesseltje Jacobs Osinga, b. Kollum, ba...

Re: Jacob m. Sarah SILSBY - 1842 New York > Wisconsin > Nebraska Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by Tom Van Doren

Surnames > Van Doren

...father named Christian Van Doren, who was the son of William Van Doren a son son Christian Van Doren and Altje Schecnk. Of course Christian b. 1699 was the great grandson of the original Pieter Van Doren. ...

Hendrik Jan Zweers Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by William Henry Sweers Jr.

Surnames > Sweers

...Hendrik Jan Zweers. Born Mid 1800's in the Netherlands. Naturalized as US Citizen in 1892. He married Altje and had 2 sons that I know of. John and my grandfather Henry William Sweers. Hendrik lived in Gra...

Re: Remson Surname Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by Lawrence Bachman

Surnames > Remsen

...to my family. Some were spelled Ramson, some Remson, and some Remsen. My gr-gr-gr-gr-grandmother was Altje Remson (Remsen) b. 1787. She married Derrick Lamberson. She was the daughter of Auris and Antje (B...

Auris Ramson/Remson/Remsen L.I. NY Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  gunnerbach

Surnames > Remsen

...(1760-1836)as her direct ancestor. Auris and Ann had the following children; Susannah (m Michael Golden), Altje (m. Derrick Lamberson), Jannetje (m. Unknown Smith), Aury (m. Sarah Higby), John, and Rem. Altje, ...

Re: Schut Family Posted on: 02 Nov 2004, by  LEnzler6425

Surnames > Schut

John was born 1865-born in Nederlands Gerrit June 29,1867-born in Nederlands Alice(Altje) was born Waupun,Wi on Sept,8,1869 William b Wisconsin Sept ! 1871 Henry John Herman 1873 died 1901 Henry b Wi July...

Ramsons of L.I. NY Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Lawrence J. Bachman

Surnames > Ramson

...Soldier, 1758-1839 of Springfield, L.I., NY m. Ann Bergen and had the following children; Susannah, Altje (Letty), Jannetje (Jane), John, Auris (Aury), And Rem. Letty changed the spelling to REMSON. That'...

Hulsebos Family Posted on: 19 May 2000, by  gayledonovans...

Surnames > Hulsebus

...Henrietta HULSEBOS VELTMAN, born: 10/13/1857, in Noordeloos, Michigan. Her parents were Meeuws HULSEBOS and Altje DYKEMA who immigrated to Michigan in 1848 from the Netherlands. The HULSEBOS family came to...

genealogy Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  BonnieJohnson...

Surnames > Onken

...born 24 June 1858, died 9 March 1921, parents are Behrend (likely whom you think is Bernhard)Oncken and Altje Kopman. Good Luck let me know if this helps at all. Sharon

Altje Cavelier, b. 9/15/1734, d. 9/21/1804 Kingston, NY Posted on: 01 Jul 2005, by  rvingpat

Surnames > Cavalier

Looking for info on Altje, she was the first wife of James Styles. I am not sure where she was born but her father Henricus I show as being born in New Amsterdam, New Netherlands. Any info would be great...

John Low Search New York Posted on: 14 Aug 2001, by  budleonard11

Surnames > Lowe

Looking for info on John Low b.1739 who married Altje Hoogelandt in 1761 in New York. Believe his father was William Low of New York who married Elizabeth Van Kleeck in 1738.Any info on this family.

Remson (Ramson) of L.I., NY Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by Lawrence J. Bachman

Surnames > Remson

...wife was Ann Bergen of Flatlands, NY. They had. They had 6 children; Susannah (married Michael Golden), Altje (my direct ancestor who married Derrick Lamberson), Jannetje, Aury (married Sarah Higbee), John...

Altje Koster (or Kostor) Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Turner Farmer

Surnames > Koster

I am looking for any info on Altje Kostor (or Koster) married Harm (or Herman) Dykema late 1800"s. They had two sons named Richard and Henry (or Henri). They lived in or close to South Holland, Cook c...

Altje Arentse BRADT b. 1649 Albany, NY Posted on: 25 Oct 2006, by Pamela Gibson

Surnames > Bradt

I descend from Arent Andriessen through Altje Arentse BRADT and her husband Frederickse Nicholas VAN PATTEN b. 1641 Schenectady. Information I have shows they both died in 1728 in Albany. Can someone tell ...

Hussleton Compton Posted on: 30 Jun 2000, by  Racoon2

Surnames > Compton

...Isseltyne (sometimes recorded as Van Isseltyne or Ussleton) in 1694. Their son, Isseltyne Compton married an Altje Blaau about 1720. (These people were residents of New Jersey.) But I thought that since Hu...

Broertjes Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Nancy Broertjes

Surnames > Broertjes

...States in 1868 through the influence of Mr. Mrs. Gerrit (Jannetje Ton) Eenigenburg, Mr. Mrs. Hark (Altje Den Toom) Eenigenburg, and Mr. Mrs. Jacob De Jong, aunts and uncles who had immigrated in 1849 an...

Altje Saathoff Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by  linman12201

Surnames > Saathoff

I am looking for family of altje saathoff born in freeport ill. 3/3/1832. died 7/20/1888 buried in iowa. married henry reents. linda

ALTJE SEBASE BANTA Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  BLTeed

Surnames > Banta

Looking for information on Altje Sebase Banta who married Lucas Cornelisen VanHorn. Their daughter Rachel VanHorn was born August 31, 1718 and married in Schraarlenburg, NJ or Hackensack, Bergen County, NJ

VANHORN: Lucas Cornelisen Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  BLTeed

Surnames > Vanhorn

Looking for information on Lucas Cornelisen VANHORN. He married Altje Sebase Banta. Their daughter Rachel VanHorn was born on August 31, 1718. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hendrik Jan Zweers Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by William Henry Sweers Jr. (Zweers)

Surnames > Zweers

Looking for information on Hendrik Jan Zweers from the Netherlands. Born around 1855. and moved to Michigan. He married Altje but I dont know where. Thanks William

South Holland, Illinois Dykema Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Turner Farmer

Surnames > Dykema

I am looking for ant info concerning Harm (or Herman) Dykema married to Altje Kostor and any info on their two sons Richard Dykema and Henry (or Henri) Dykema. Don't have any dates yet. They lived in South...

HULSEBOS Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  gayledonovans...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ottawa

...grandmother was a HULSEBOS and I have a fair amount of information on the HULSEBOS Family. Meeuws Hulsebos and Altje DYKEMA came to Holland, Michigan ca 1847/1848 from Friesland, Netherlands with their fou...

Long Island, NY Lambersons Posted on: 25 Jul 2000, by Lawrence J. Bachman

Surnames > Lamberson

...recently received info from grandmothers DAR records as follows; Derrick Lamberson 5/16/1785-7/2/1861 m. Altje Remson (Ramson) 8/9/1787; son Remson Lamberson 12/6/1815-10/17/1895 m. Sarah Maria Smith 9/...

Re: Lamberson's - Any Native American Connection Posted on: 22 Dec 2002, by Lawrence Bachman

Surnames > Lamberson

...information on the Lamberson family. My connection is Derrick LAMBERSON, b 1785 @ Springfield, LI married Altje (Letty) Remsen, b 1787 @ Springfield, LI. They had a son, Remson LAMBERSON, b 1815 @ Springfi...

Re: Altje Arentse BRADT b. 1649 Albany, NY Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  GloriaWaldron...

Surnames > Bradt

Hi, The Bradts are a famous family in the Schenectady area. The original lived on State Street. There is a wonderful book on the Bradts and available through the Bradt Family Society. There will also ...

Noah Hendrix, the man from nowhere Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Tony Hendrix

Surnames > Hendrix

...somewhere... Going back to the 1600s there is record of an Albertus Hendrix married to a woman named Altje (swedish for Helchy [sounds like El Chee]). I ran across these people while just flipping through...

Noah Hendrix, the man with no history Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Tony Hendrix

Surnames > Hendrix

...somewhere... Going back to the 1600s there is record of an Albertus Hendrix married to a woman named Altje (swedish for Helchy [sounds like El Chee]). I ran across these people while just flipping through...

Noah Hendrix, the man with no parents Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Tony Hendrix

Surnames > Hendrix

Re: Altje Arentse BRADT b. 1649 Albany, NY Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  LorineMS

Surnames > Bradt

Hi - you have the name of your ancestor slightly wrong. Aefje (could be found as Eva) Arentse Bradt married Claes Frederickse Van Patten. Claes is the shortened form of Nicolas. Frederickse is his pat...

Zebulon Compton's family Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  Racoon2

Surnames > Compton

...Ussleton). Richard Compton and Providence Isseltyne had the following children: Isseltyne Compton married Altje Blaau Mary Compton married William Smith John Compton married Mary (?) Joseph Compton Job Co...

Judge Theodorus VanWyck Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by  CarolJohnert

Surnames > Van Wyck

...Brinckerhoff Judge Theodorus VanWyck 1697-1776 and Elizabeth Creed Dr. Theo. VanWyck 1730-1789 and Altje Brinckerhoff General Abraham VW 1774-1864 and Susan Haight Henry VanWyck 1805-1886 and Anne...

Catoneras, vantassel, smith, rees, race Posted on: 01 Mar 2007, by  smurfpoo4u

Surnames > Race

...all sorts of variations, born 1708. Marytie was daughter to Jacob Vantassel and aeltje (aeltie, altie, altje) Storm. I could track her to Catoneras, but not to John Smith father of Elizabeth Smith who m...

Re: SMOCK family /from New Jersey to Miami County, Ohio Posted on: 17 May 2007, by  bomendal_1

Surnames > Smock

...Elizabeth Covenhoven (Conover), b 18 Mar 1725, daughter of Joris (George) Couwenhoven and Aleta (or Altje) Luyster. They had 13 children. (Sources: John C. Smock, op. cit., and Mariana Crossland Hamilton.)...

Ype Ypma Posted on: 07 Aug 2007, by  mundt131

Surnames > Ypma

...am looking for any information on Ype Ypma born Nov 18, 1872 and married in Boswald, Netherlands, to Altje Velzen born June 7, 1867. They moved to America in the 1900's and lived in Mass. for 6 years. The...

Re: Decker Farm Cemetery West Milford NJ Posted on: 22 Dec 2007, by  WJACKSON1850

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Bergen

...Decker Peter H b.May 18 1796 d.Sept 3 1872 Decker Sarah b.Jan 11 1801 d.Jan 22 1860 Decker William wife Altje Meyer,Daughter Leah(All known to be burid here) Jacobus Leah. see Decker Abraham Mandeville Mar...

Bergsma migration from Hollsand to Washington state Posted on: 23 Jul 2008, by  MooreBranches...

Surnames > Bergsma

...Joe and Josephine (aka Susie). Jouke's mother was something like (hard to read ship's record) "Altje Vister".

Dirk Focken Hasseler, 1833-?, Prussia Posted on: 05 Jun 2008, by  sheldonja

Surnames > Hasseler

Dirk Focken Hasseler, b. 17 May 1833 in Klein-Remels, Prussia. Married Altje Heyen Cramer 30 Oct. 1853 in Remels and lived in Klein-Remels. Had at least one son Heiko Georg Friederich Hasseler.

Re: Garrett Son of Jacobus Lake & Areantie Hubbard Posted on: 28 Feb 2009, by  aftruesdell

Surnames > Lake

Brian, Garret Striker Lake was not the son of Jacobus and Areantie. He was the son of Jacobus Lake and his first wife, Styntje/Christina Striker. Garret's birth date of 8 March 1753 comes from the ...

Re: Altje Cavelier, b. 9/15/1734, d. 9/21/1804 Kingston, NY Posted on: 23 Feb 2009, by  PaulCaverly

Surnames > Cavalier

Possibly Henricus Cavalier was the son of Peter Gerardus Cavalier & Cornelia Bosch. He may have had a brother Johannes Cavalier. Since this was in the late 1600s and early 1700s records are imposs...

John Schenck (or Snook), born 10 Aug 1790 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, NY Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  RichardWheele...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Dutchess

...York 1 Father: Roelif (Ralph) Schenck b: 15 JUL 1761 in Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York Mother: Altje Sebring Sources: Author: Worden, Jean Title: - Baptismal and/or Marriage Transcriptions of Refo...

Re: Altje Cavelier, b. 9/15/1734, d. 9/21/1804 Kingston, NY Posted on: 06 Apr 2009, by  cherishingit

Surnames > Cavalier

(1) New Amsterdam & New York Reformed Dutch Church Baptisms 1700 21 Feb; Pieter Cavelier, Cornelia Bosch; Henricus; Hendrik Bosch & wife Maria Van der Beek (2) Collections of the NYG&...

Jeremiah Compton Posted on: 23 Nov 2000, by  Racoon2

Surnames > Compton

...at first but later moved to Rosemont in Hunterdon County, NY; their son 4. Isseltyne Compton married Altje Blaau (sometimes seen as Orchie Blue), Hopewell, New Jersey; their son 7. John Compton married 1...

Hunt Family, New Jersey > PA Posted on: 30 May 2009, by  GordonBonnet2...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Somerset

I am posting again on this family (last posted two years ago) in the hopes that someone may have stumbled upon more on this family. This line is one of my biggest remaining brick walls. I descend fr...

Searching for VAN HETTINGAS Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by  @@dustyann@un...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Ogle

...Ostfriesland, Germany. They were married in 1865 Also have a Jantje van Hettinga who is totally missing. Altje van Hettinga married a Herman Harrenstein and in 1884 she moved from Ogle ...

Re: Altje Cavelier, b. 9/15/1734, d. 9/21/1804 Kingston, NY Posted on: 13 Apr 2009, by  cherishingit

Surnames > Cavalier

(1) New Amsterdam & New York Reformed Dutch Church Baptisms 1700 21 Feb; Pieter Cavelier, Cornelia Bosch; Henricus; Hendrik Bosch & wife Maria Van der Beek (2) Collections of the NYG&B...

Harrenstein/Harrenstien in America, Ill., Iowa, SD, Neb., CA Posted on: 25 Nov 2009, by  adakotalady

Surnames > Harrenstein

These are Harrenstein's that I believe could be related, does anyone have any info on them, they are from the Ostfriesland area of Germany or possibly Holland, some are ones I have found doing my rese...

Harrenstein/Harrenstien in America, Ill., Iowa, SD, Neb., CA Posted on: 25 Nov 2009, by  adakotalady

Surnames > Harrenstein

These are Harrenstein's that I believe could be related, does anyone have any info on them, they are from the Ostfriesland area of Germany or possibly Holland, some are ones I have found doing my rese...

Re: Luke Courtright/Cortwright Posted on: 14 Mar 2010, by  meberg22

Surnames > Courtwright

...Kortright 1780 ___ Arron Courtright 1783 ___ John Courtright 1785 ___ Daniel Courtright 1787 ___ Ellen Altje Courtright 1788-1829 *104 ___ Rheuben 1790-1875 - had 21 children ___ Samuel Kortri...

Re: Groen(Holland) Posted on: 13 Feb 2010, by  JGroen04

Surnames > Groen

...siblings of my Great Great Great Grandfather immigrate to the Us in the middle 1800's Named Pieter and Altje Groen anyone with info email me thanks Jan

per page