Search the Boards

Search Results for "ALSBROOKS" - 189 Messages

per page

allsbrook / allsbrooks / alsobrook Posted on: 18 Apr 2006, by  raeraetate

Surnames > Alsobrook

...settlement, Note that the widow Kiddy, william kiger (son in law) louisa, henry , abigail, and Katherine alsbrooks each received 54 cents in the final settlement.. Willie's son Henry is the same Henry Alsbrooks who ...

Leonard & Jewell Alsbrooks, 1920-1930 Dallas, TX Posted on: 14 Aug 2006, by  rwalston2

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Searhing for family of Leonard and Jewell Alsbrooks. The family was listed in the 1920 and 1930 census of Dallas Co., TX. Leonard was born c1892 in TN. Jewell was born c1894 in TX. Children listed were Lau...

alsbrooks/ NC- TN Posted on: 18 Apr 2006, by  raeraetate

Surnames > Alsbrooks

...settlement, Note that the widow Kiddy, william kiger (son in law) louisa, henry , abigail, and Katherine alsbrooks each received 54 cents in the final settlement.. Willie's son Henry is the same Henry Alsbrooks who ...

John Robert Alsbrooks Posted on: 31 Jan 2005, by  englandc

Surnames > Alsbrooks

I am looking for any information on him. I khow is was born in Texas and died in 1961 in Missouri. He had a couple of brothers and sisters. Brothers names are Oris and Jack. If anyone has any info...

james alsbrook, texas Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by  sonja_hammar

Surnames > Alsbrooks

looking for info on james albrook, texas, any help appreciated. Sonja hammar

Clyde l. Alsbrooks, Texas Posted on: 31 May 2002, by  ChuckC2

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Searching for information on Clyde L. Alsbrooks. Last known address was Rt. 1, Morgan, Texas. His name and address were found typed on an old family photograph made in 1945. I would like to know his connecti...

Kathy Townsend where are you? Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  ralsobrook

Surnames > Alsbrooks

...to get further information on Eunice Alsobrooks. My problem is the children I have for William Henry Alsbrooks are: George Columbus Pearl Bell Robert Wesley William Lee Elizabeth Florence Henry Pierce Which ...

Re: Tracing my roots Posted on: 18 Dec 2003, by Katrina Alsbrooks

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Annie's mother was Emma Alsbrooks and father T.C. Ledbetter. Annie had her mother's last name. Annie passed away in April of 2001. Eula May Alsbrooks Connelly is still alive and living in Philadelphia. Henry Lee Alsbrooks i...

Re: Tracing my roots Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  ralsobrook

Surnames > Alsbrooks

...confused, if Annie was born to a Ledbetter, wouldn't her name have been Ledbetter? I find a Eula Mae Alsbrooks 1899- 1934 who married William Madison Harris. Her father was Joseph Leonard Alsbrooks. Could she be rela...

Tracing my roots Posted on: 16 May 2001, by Katrina Alsbrooks

Surnames > Alsbrooks

My grandmother departed this live on April 2, 2001. My grandmother name is Annie Alsbrooks. She was born in Wadesboro, North Carolina to the late Emma Alsbrooks and T.C. Ledbetter. I am tring to trace my families histo...

Re: History on the Alsbrooks name Posted on: 18 Dec 2003, by Katrina Alsbrooks

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Grand mother Annie Ruth Alsbrooks, Grand Father Charles Dalmas Meade, Great Grand Mother Emma Alsbrooks, Great Grand father T.C. Ledbetter. Great aunt Eula May Alsbrooks Connely, Great uncle Henry Lee Alsbrooks and Kurtis Alsbrooks All are fro...

Re: History on the Alsbrooks name Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  ralsobrook

Surnames > Alsbrooks

You gotta give us more than that to go on. Who was your grandfather? Great grandfather. Where did they live? When did they live?

History on the Alsbrooks name Posted on: 16 May 2001, by Katrina Alsbrooks

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Hi, My name is Katina Alsbrooks and I am from Philadelphia, PA. I am tring to find a little history about Alsbrooks. If you know anything please email me back.

Darlington District, South Carolina Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  ralsobrook300...

Surnames > Alsbrooks

...to (he was born there about 1830) and I've not been able to go back further. How did you trace your Alsbrooks back to Darlington? Any chance you know anything about William M. Alsobrook who eventually married ...

ROOTS Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by RON WADDELL

Surnames > Alsbrooks

I AM ALSO AFRICAN AMERICAN WITH ALSBROOKS ROOTS FROM MCBEE AND HARTSVILLE, SC.

The "ALSBROOKS" Family Roots! Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Angelist Marcello Alsbrooks

Surnames > Alsbrooks

...Registered With MyFamily.Com Out Of Curiousity And To My Suprise, Discovered That There's Alot More "ALSBROOKS" Out There Than I Had Imagined, And I Am Truly Impressed. So, For The Record, I'm Africa...

Re: James Wesley's Joseph Posted on: 17 Feb 2005, by Adiene Humble

Surnames > Alsbrooks

No, I haven't talked to this person. Also in cruzing, I came across another person who listed a Joseph Leonard Allsbrooks but this man was married to another person. Were there 2 or did someone pick...

Re: James Wesley's Joseph Posted on: 17 Feb 2005, by  ralsobrook2

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Well, Lewis H and Amanda had a son Joseph L in the censuses and they ended up in Louisiana. And James Wesley's family pretty much went to Texas. Have you ever had contact with Nellie Mace? She's f...

Re: James Wesley's Joseph Posted on: 16 Feb 2005, by Adiene Humble

Surnames > Alsbrooks

And there is no possibility that you could be wrong about Joseph Leonard Allsbrooks being the son of Lewis?????? My mom is 88 going on 89 this month and does not remember a Lewis Allsbrooks and her g...

James Wesley's Joseph Posted on: 13 Feb 2005, by  ralsobrook2

Surnames > Alsbrooks

...have that James Wesley Alsobrook Sr.'s son was Joseph Harrison Alsobrook. I have that Joseph Leonard Alsbrooks was son of Lewis H Alsbrooks b. 1840 in Mississippi who married Susan Amanda "Mandy" Rowland. I...

Re: J. C. Halbrooks passed away Posted on: 09 Feb 2005, by  1ahumble

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Rosalyn, I have talked to you but you keep bringing up LA and my Allsbrooks were from LA. My ancestors are Ina Vera Crawford Allsbrooks, James Bleuitt Allsbrooks, Joseph Leonard Allsbrooks, James Wes...

J. C. Halbrooks passed away Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  ralsobrook300...

Surnames > Alsbrooks

...had several months of knowing him through email. BTW are you related to the Illinois or Louisiana Alsbrooks? (hope, hope)

contacting a Mr.Halbrooks researching the Alsbrooks surname Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Carson R. Alsbrooks

Surnames > Alsbrooks

...correct. I used jcdha@attglobal.net. I would appreciate if you would respond to this posting. Thanks C. R. Alsbrooks

Re: Joseph Allsbrook Posted on: 04 Dec 2002, by  adienehumble

Surnames > Alsbrooks

I believe that Joseph's father's name was James Willliam (tho I have no proof at this time, just from things my grandparents said and such and I believe he was born about 1835 and he married Susan Ama...

Re: William Alsbrooks/Alsobrooks Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by  t3524

Surnames > Alsbrooks

The info I posted was incorrect and my apologies. William Alsobrooks was my gr gr grandfather and his, son, John N. Alsobrooks, my gr grandfather. His daughter, Margaret Elizabeth Alsobrooks was my ...

Re: William Alsbrooks/Alsobrooks Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by  adienehumble

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Actually there were 5 sons. My grandfather listed Joseph's mother as Susan Amanda Roland on the death certificate..There was no father's name listed. I have that information if you wish to email me ...

Re: William Alsbrooks/Alsobrooks Posted on: 09 Jun 2002, by  wilmatate

Surnames > Alsbrooks

William Alsobrooks (1835) is my gr gr grandfather. His son, John N. married my grandmother Margaret Elizabeth Favre in 1906 in St. Tammany Parish, LA. I would like to know more about Wesley, his fat...

William Alsbrooks/Alsobrooks Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  ralsobrook300...

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Any idea when this William was born? There was a William Henry Alsbrooks who was born March 22, 1852 in IL, he supposedly headed for Texas never to be seen again, but in truth ended up in Louisiana (I found hi...

alsbrooks/allsbrooks/brooks Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  ahumble

Surnames > Alsbrooks

yes, Joseph's mother was Susan Amanda Roland and I believe that his father's name was William Allsbrooks. My grandfather, James. lived in Louisiana on the Red River where they use to cross with cattle...

Joseph Allsbrook Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  ralsobrook300...

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Although I have no information on the Alsbrooks/Allsbrooks you mentioned, I am very interested in them in that they were in LA and so were some of mine (though in the Northern part). I gather you don't know ...

alsbrooks/allsbrooks/brooks Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  ahumble

Surnames > Alsbrooks

...in Lufkin, Texas before she died. would love to know if anyone knows anything regarding either the Alsbrooks or Glass/Chitty/Roland family name

ralsobrook@earthlink.net Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  ralsobrook300...

Surnames > Alsbrooks

I know a little about them. I'm trying to learn more. The ones that interest me most went to Illinois from TN and some of them on to Louisiana. Some went on to Missouri. I do know of one, Wiley/Willie...

Re: ALSBROOKS Posted on: 26 Jul 2004, by Lalohni Alsobrook

Surnames > Alsbrooks

My grandfather is Calvin C. Alsobrook and he has a brother Robert Alsobrook, originally from Upson County GA/Thomason. Other siblings are Henry (dec.), Abraham, Elijah and Annie Doris. We are African...

Alsbrooks surname Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by C. R. Alsbrooks

Surnames > Alsbrooks

...have a lot of opportunity to speak with. Anyway, I wish you success in your search. Sincerely C. R. Alsbrooks

ALSBROOKS Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by Khesha M. Alsbrook

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Dear Mr. Alsbrooks, I am an African-American Alsbrook (no 2nd s)from New Jersey. My father and his family were from GA and many still reside there. My father is deceased, but it was my impression that his tru...

ALSBROOKS' Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by CARSON R. ALSBROOKS

Surnames > Alsbrooks

I'M REALLY SURPRISED TO FIND THERE ARE SO MANY ALSBROOKS'. MY FAMILY IS FROM NORTH CAROLINA AND WE ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN. I'M INTERESTED IN INFORMATION CONCERNING THE ALSBROOKS SURNAME, SO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE SUCH INFO, ...

Robert Alsbrooks Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by Christy England

Surnames > Alsbrooks

I don't know if this will help. My grandfather was John Robert Alsbrooks his mother lived in AZ as did his brothers.

Robert Alsbrook Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Glenna Stubblefield

Surnames > Alsbrooks

I'm looking for any information on the Alsbrook family that lived in Farmersville, Tx. My grandmother was Nellye May Alsbrook (Newton)she had 2 sisters Lorene and Prudence and 2 brothers Cecil and Vir...

D. Alsbrooks 1860 Dickson TN Posted on: 24 Sep 1999, by  ralsobrook300...

Surnames > Alsbrooks

Anyone have any idea who is the female, D. Alsbrooks in the 1860 Dickson County TN census. She's 57 and a "farmeress". Also, anyone know anything about a William Simmons Alsbrooks?

Re: spence/ alsbrooks robertson co. tnupdate- Posted on: 15 Jul 2005, by  raetate69

Surnames > Spence

then find this mary spence in the 1960 hickman co census as being 97 and living with a John S (50 yrs old) and Rachel Spence

spence/ alsbrooks robertson co. tn Posted on: 15 Jul 2005, by rachel

Surnames > Spence

does anyone know of the relationship between a mary spence born abt 1763 in PA and residing with an alsbrooks family in the 1850 robertson co. tn census The alsbrook family were" henry- 50 born in nc mart...

Re: William Spence of Hickman Co. Tennessee Posted on: 16 Jul 2005, by  raetate69

Surnames > Spence

...rachel spence family in hickman co tn. I have been trying to find out mary Spence's relationship to the Alsbrooks of robetson co tn as in 1850 I find her living there with the Henry and martha alsbrook family

Susan Amanda Roland/Rowland Alsbrooks Posted on: 03 Jul 2005, by Adiene Humble

Surnames > Roland

My mother's ggrandmother was Mandy Roland (as listed on her son's death certificate, his name was Joseph Leonard Allsbrooks who married Sarah Margaret Josephine Glass in LA. She had 5 surviving boys,...

J.W. Alsbrooks of Start Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  ralsobrook300...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > West Carroll

Looking for information on J.W. Alsbrooks b. 1911 who lived in Richland Parish awhile but moved to Start, W. Carroll Parish. His father was William Lee b. 1883 who stayed in Richland Paris. Any information ab...

Allsbrook History?? Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by  tisha_moody

Surnames > Allsbrook

...SC. The Allsbrook history is difficult to locate, because of the spellings ie..Allsbrook, Allbrooks, Alsbrooks, etc.

Re: Allsbrook History?? Posted on: 08 Feb 2005, by  1ahumble

Surnames > Allsbrook

...Allsbrooks, some of his brothers spelled it Allsbrook, even his Uncle. The school put my mom's name as Alsbrooks. Stange but true. Allsbrooks, Alsbrooks, Allsbrook or Alsobrooks could all be the same. A lot of peop...

Re: Allsbrook Family Tree Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by Adiene Humble

Surnames > Allsbrook

...though he is building a place on the lake up there. He was a helicopter mechanic for years. Also John Alsbrooks widow may have lived in that area. I have updated info and would love to hear from you Email ...

OBIT: Danny Lyndon FARMER -- d. March 5, 2007 Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  CooooCayember...

Surnames > Farmer

...Joseph. Pallbearers will be Keith Stone, Jeff Triolo, Greg Ussery, Gary Ussery, Ray Quillen and Tom Alsbrooks. Arrangements in the care of McReynolds-Nave and Larson Funeral Home, 647-3371.

Re: John Presley (J.P.) Alsbrooks II Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  dansalmon4242

Topics > Obituaries

Hi, I am trying to connect with the Ned Hampton Barrett family from Lukin-Homer-Groveton Tex areas. Going back to William Hampton Johnston and Jessie Talitha Edens Johnston line. Their daughter, Jessi...

Union county census Posted on: 04 Jun 2007, by  rayzero1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

can anyone tell me what census's are available for union county? I am looking for 1880 backwards- researching the Kiger, Volner, Alsbrooks names

per page