Search the Boards

Search Results for "ALLPHIN" - 296 Messages

per page

Re: daniel delaney Posted on: 08 Jul 2001, by  debjobake

Surnames > Delaney

I am also descended from Daniel Delaney and Elizabeth McGhee thru their son William. Please email me @ debjobake@aol.com

Re: McClain Lineage Posted on: 08 Jul 2001, by  debjobake

Surnames > McClain

I am descended from a sister of Caroline (Louisa). I have some info on them and would be happy to share Debjobake@aol.com

Preston Bowman of Oregon Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by  una262f

Surnames > Bowman

...information on Preston Bowman b. abt 1827 (Where?). He m. 10 Oct 1851 in Linn Co. Oregon to America Allphin. He d. 1894 and is buried in the Millersburg Cemetery in Linn Co.,Oregon. Any info about him or his...

Hume Family of Northern KY. Boone Co.Area Posted on: 10 Jun 2004, by  DebbieKaye55

Surnames > Hume

My great-great Grandmother was Mary Hume. She married Albert E. Allphin. They settled in Gallatin Co. Kentucky. Attended South Fork Christin Church. I would like to know more about her. If anyone has any...

Re: Balaam Buzbee Posted on: 19 Oct 2001, by  Bernard L Mil...

Surnames > Buzbee

Jan, My gggmother was Elizabeth Busby/Buzbee, daughter of Balaam Buzbee and Nancy Allphin. Would love to correspond with you. Do you have any definitive information on who Balaam's parents were? Thanks, Lo...

Re: Sarah Pace Posted on: 20 Aug 2004, by  Sharon_Kislin...

Surnames > Pace

...daughter of James Pace and Elizabeth Ann Christy Pace. This Sarah Pace married three times 1. William Allphin 2. William Henry Moore 3. Luschus Oziah My Sarah Katherine Pace was born 12 Oct 1862 in Wayne C...

John Creel Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by  silver69

Surnames > Creel

John H. Creel that m. Margaret Allphin was the son of Durham Creel and Mary "Polly" Smith. Durham was the 5th of 7 sons of Charles Creel and Sarah "Sallie" Stapp. Charles Creel can be tra...

John Creel Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by Dan Creel

Surnames > Creel

...11(10?), Jefferson D.,9, Jackson,5, Charles P.,3, and Effa,11 mos. Also living with them is Woodford Allphin, age 20, born IL. 1880 census adds Ethel, age 7. My guess is that John is the son of Durham Cree...

John Creel , wife Margaret of Oregon Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by  una262f

Surnames > Creel

Looking for information on John Creel b. 1824 in Kentucky.He m. Margaret Allphin in Oregon. They are buried in the Millersburg Cemetery in Linn Co., Oregon.Son Charles b. there also. Would like Johns parents...

Melvin W. Blackwell (15 Sep 1916-29 Oct 1981) Posted on: 24 Dec 1998, by John J. Armstsrong

Surnames > Blackwell

...Funeral service will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the Ferguson Funeral Chapel in Madisonville. Burial will be in Allphin Cemetery in Midway. He was born Sept. 15, 1916 in Elwood, Texas to Robert and Sally Bell Bl...

Reunion of descendants of Haman & Priscilla Shelton--1847 Pioneers, 160 years in Oregon Posted on: 03 Dec 2004, by Deborah lee

Surnames > Shelton

...families connected are: Bilyeu, Crabtree, Stayton, Miller, Richardson, Montgomery, Trask, McClain, Allphin, and many more.) We need to hear from all branches of this particular family so that we can compil...

Martha Taylor/Shelton Allphin/Alphine Sutton Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by  rhibbs7778

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Daviess

Is Shelton Allphin who was married to Martha Taylor the same one listed in the Ohio Co, KY marriage as Alphine Sutton which married a Martha Taylor? I am a Sutton researcher. I have tried the Sutton searcher...

ALLPHIN 622 Curtis, Grant Co. Posted on: 02 May 1998, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

...Williamstown, Ky, May 30, 1901, reprinted September 19, 1981 by the Grant County KY Historical Society. JOHN U. ALLPHIN was born June 12, 1871, in Kenton County, two miles north of Crittenden. He is the eld...

ALLPHIN 1634 Terrell Smith Buford Morgan Roberts Bowman Smith, Gallatin Co. Posted on: 18 Aug 1998, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

Kentucky: A History of the State, Battle, Perrin, & Kniffin, 7th ed., Gallatin Co. JESSE R. ALLPHIN, a native of Gallatin County, was born December 30, 1857. His father, James D. Allphin, a native of Boone Cou...

Books with Logsdon Content Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  pamlog1

Surnames > Logsdon

...(Scott Alan) , 1955-. Includes information on the families of Carlson, Logsdon, Scheer, McClain and Allphin. Kenneth Scott Carlson (1982- ) and Katelyn Ann Carlson (1988- ) are the children of Scott Alan Car...

Re: Allphins of Northern Kentucky Posted on: 14 Sep 2004, by Julia

Surnames > Allphin

Yes My great great grandfather married Letty Allphin his name was Bennett Stewart. I am planning a trip to Hance cemetery soon these were taken at New Warsaw cemetery and am sure they will connect to your Allphin l...

Re: Allphins of Northern Kentucky Posted on: 14 Sep 2004, by Debbie Kaye

Surnames > Allphin

...Headstones at Hance Hill Cemetery? My family is buried there. Are you related to the Allphins? Jesse R. Allphin, was my great-grandfather. If it is the same one.

Re: Allphins of Northern Kentucky Posted on: 13 Sep 2004, by Julia

Surnames > Allphin

I have some information on the following Ransom, Julia, Jesse R, and so forth also have a few pictures of head stones of the Allphins buried in Gallatin County Kentucky if you would like I would be ha...

Allphins of Northern Kentucky Posted on: 07 Jun 2004, by  DebbieKaye55

Surnames > Allphin

My great-grandfather was Jess R. Allphin. His father was Albert E. Allphin. I'm searching for any information on Albert and beyond. If any one has this info, please contact me; dwkaye765@yahoo.com Thanking you i...

Re: Edward Frank Allphin buried at Cottag Grove, Lane County, Oregon Posted on: 04 Sep 2005, by  jeffjeppson

Surnames > Allphin

The father is David Comfort Allphin b. 1865 in Utah. Grandfather is Isreal Dodge Allphin. Great Grandfather is a Shelton Allphin b. 1787 in Greenville South Carolina, married to a Martha Taylor. G. Great Grandfather...

Edward Frank Allphin buried at Cottag Grove, Lane County, Oregon Posted on: 07 Nov 2003, by John

Surnames > Allphin

I am looking for info on the parents of Edward Frank Allphin (1909-1966) who is buried at Shields Cemetery, Cottage Grove, Lane County, Oregon.

Re: Information: William Ransom Allphin (1819-1901) Posted on: 23 Oct 2003, by  DKundick

Surnames > Allphin

Chris My mother-in-law is granddaughter of William Lawrence Clothier and Hattie Montest Allphin Clothier. I am also trying to verify this line. My mother-in-law is Marian Hemenway Maines, daughter of Mae ...

Information: William Ransom Allphin (1819-1901) Posted on: 05 Jun 2003, by  ChrisClothier

Surnames > Allphin

...assistance you might be able to provide. My great grandmother is Harriet ("Hattie") Montest Allphin (1882-1950), daughter of Homer Poet Allphin (1854-1918) and America Ella Icenogle (1859-1934). I bel...

Phillip Wayne Allphin Posted on: 25 Jul 1999, by Pauline Phelps

Surnames > Allphin

...Online News Story - 06/11/1996 Columbia, Boone County, MO Story ran on June 11, 1996 Phillip Wayne Allphin, 60, of Rocheport died Monday, June 10, 1996, at University Hospital. Services will be at 2 p.m. F...

Phill Franklin Allphin bn to Charles and Rhoda [Dalbey] Allphin Posted on: 25 Jul 1999, by Pauline Phelps

Surnames > Allphin

Phill Franklin Allphin, 89, of New Franklin died Thursday, April 8, 1999, in Fayette. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 11, at Memorial Funeral Home with the Rev. Gary Humphrey officiating. Buri...

Information: UK/USA Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by Bill Allphin

Surnames > Allphin

...ever being found in Saddleworth. Regards, Mike Buckley -----Original Message----- From: Bill Allphin Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 3:00 PM To: saddleworth-historical-society.org.uk Su...

Manford Earl Allphin Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by  Ron Hanks

Surnames > Allphin

Manford Allphin Dies Mr. Manford E. Allphin passed away at his home in Alma, May 14th, at 1:00 A.M. He was born in Oskaloosa township, May 13, 1910, son of the late John and Lillie (Pickel) Allphin. Funeral services were...

looking for father Posted on: 24 Dec 2000, by  TSAMILO

Surnames > Allphin

looking for father. the only information we have is his name is Terry Lee Allphin, he was supposedly born in Loveland, Ohio. his birthday may be June 30th 1948-1951? he should be about 52or 53. we are not to...

Lots of Allphin information Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Kris Allphin Brakenhoff

Surnames > Allphin

Hello everyone, I was an Allphin. My father was Charles W. Allphin III. There is a guy who has collected almost all of the Allphin history. When I found him he was able to tell me who my father was and how we were related...

request to terry allphin Posted on: 29 Aug 2002, by  hengtmz

Surnames > Allphin

hello my name is tonya allphin and i have a sister named tanya allphin were looking for our father and was wondering if you have any information that could help. we've contacted several terry lee allphin's and they...

responding to Debra Allphin Posted on: 29 Aug 2002, by  hengtmz

Surnames > Allphin

hello sorry we haven't found this site in awhile but we're hoping you still check this site. I'm Tonya Allphin Tanya's sister . we were looking for out father Terry Lee Allphin. we don't know too much about him onl...

Responding to question Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  TSAMILO

Surnames > Allphin

...appreciate it very much if you can share anything with us about our father. Sincerely, Tanya and Tonya Allphin

Responding to Tanya Allphin Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by Debra Allphin

Surnames > Allphin

I am Terry Lee Allphins sister. What state were you born in and who is your mother? Please email back.

looking for father Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  TSAMILO

Surnames > Allphin

My name is Tanya Star Allphin. I have a sister name Tonya Maria Allphin who is now married and goes by Mrs. Zhang. We have been trying to find out who our father really was. All we know is that mom and him broke up...

Allphin family Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by  bbppisc

Surnames > Allphin

Terry..Please email me direct at bbppisc@yahoo.com I will give you my dads phone number, he would love to speak with you..Also I will email you with what information I have about Howard and Blanche......

To Belinda Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by TerryAllphin

Surnames > Allphin

Belinda, Thank you for responding to my request. I will be very thankful for any information you and your father may have. I am new at this internet thing, so I am no sure how this all works. For now ...

Howard Allphin Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by  bbppisc

Surnames > Allphin

...post another message and then I will send you my email..I do have the family information for Howard Allphin, he was my uncle..All his brothers are still living in the Loveland and surrounding areas..My dad w...

Howard Allphin Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by  bbppisc

Surnames > Allphin

Hello Terry...Howard Allphin was my dads brother...email me...I have other information...

Any knowledge of Family Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by TerryAllphin

Surnames > Allphin

I am seeking any information on the family of Howard Joseph Allphin. Born in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1922. Married Blanche Lanham. They had five children. Were living in Loveland, Ohio during the 1940's. Seeking...

Allphin Millersburg Cemetery Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  una262f

Surnames > Allphin

Debbie, Think I mentioned that I was researching the Millersburg Cemetery, quite a few Allphins there, George W. among them. I would be glad to share what I have. ECPOWL@aol.com

Allphin's in Oregon/Miller Cem. Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by  debjobake

Surnames > Allphin

Hi, My great grandfather was George W. Allphin. I have lots of info...........Please reply.

Re: family history Posted on: 29 Aug 2002, by  tallphinzhang

Surnames > Allphin

scot my name is tonya allphin and i am amazed at so many allphin's existing . you mentioned you have info on the history i would love to know about it. i'm new at this search and i really don't know much abo...

family history Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by ScotAlphin

Surnames > Allphin

SORRY!! I believe only family history.com gets my e-mail addrress. My address is s_allphin@yahoo.com I guess it might be nice to tell you who I am I am; soon to be a college grad. in May and I am 25 y...

Allphin's Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by  debjobake

Surnames > Allphin

Oh, my gosh!!!!!!! My great grandparents were Nettie and William. My grandmother is Julia Allphin-Jones. Her and Susie are the living ones. Please reply!

Re: Allphins of Oregon, Paul L Hanson Posted on: 18 Jun 2002, by  DianeGage

Surnames > Allphin

My husband David Eugene Gage's G.Grandparents were William Thomas Allphin and Nettie J. Jones. Any Info would be helpful.

Re: Allphin's Posted on: 19 Jul 2002, by  DianeGage

Surnames > Allphin

Debra, My husbands Grandmother was Cleo Allphin. I think she was a sister to your relitives. Please e-mail me gage_diane@hotmail.com. Diane

Allphin's Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  leonad

Surnames > Allphin

Hi Debi, I am Julia and Susie's niece. My mother was their sister Florence Corrine Allphin. My father was Leonard King. You can contact me at leonad@harborside.com. Please reply.

Allphin's Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by  debjobake

Surnames > Allphin

Hi, my grandmother is Julia Allphin-Jones. Susie Allphin-Martin and my grandmother are the last living allphin sisters. Please reply.

Re: Allphins of Oregon, Paul L Hanson Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by  leonad

Surnames > Allphin

Paul, my grandparent were William Thomas Allphin and Nettie Juanita Jones. My mother was Florence Corrine Allphin. Please e-mail me at: leonad@harborside.com

Allphins of Oregon Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Paul L. Hanson

Surnames > Allphin

My grandparents were William Thomas Allphin and Nettie Jaunita Jones and they had ten daughters. My mother was the youngest, Georgia Leon Allphin, and only two of the daughters are alive today. I was adopted when I...

per page