Search the Boards

Search Results for "ALLESHOUSE" - 68 Messages

per page

Shelby and Caroline Walker Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by diane alleshouse

Surnames > Walker

I am searching for my husbands relatives, Shelby was born nov. 2 1939. he married Barbara Swartz on march 31 1960. they had two chidren that we know of Terry Gene born Aug.6 1960 and Teena Marie born ...

Re: Walker Reunion ? Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by diane alleshouse

Surnames > Walker

Hi, I am looking for a Carolyn Walker who lived in Tuscarawas County, Ohio. She had a brother Shelby. Could this be you? Thanks, Diane

Re: SHELBY OR CAROLINE WALKER FORM OHIO Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by diane

Surnames > Walker

...relations by the name of Barcus? If so you would be a second cousin to my mother in law Evelyn Stephan Alleshouse. What state do you live in? I am looking forward to your email. Thanks Diane

SHELBY OR CAROLINE WALKER FORM OHIO Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by DIANE ALLESHOUSE

Surnames > Walker

I AM LOOKING FOR A SHELBY AND CAROLINE WALKER WHO ARE SISTER AND BROTHER AND WERE FROM TUSCARAWAS COUNTY OHIO. IF YOU KNOW OF THEM OR ARE RELATED TO THEM PLEASE E-MAIL ME. THANKS, DIANE

QUINN, Janet Marie, died Feb. 20, 2008 Posted on: 28 Feb 2008, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

QUINN, Janet Marie, died Feb. 20, 2008 QUINN, ALLESHOUSE, RINK, WEBSTER, KUNO, BROWN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

MILLER, Harley E.L., died Jan. 4, 2008 Posted on: 15 Jan 2008, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

MILLER, Harley E.L., died Jan. 4, 2008 MILLER, PLANK, BRANDENBERGER, WICKEY, ALLESHOUSE, HABEDANK, YODER, WHETSTONE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&...

Catherine Farver Posted on: 09 Mar 2008, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...husband, Marion D. Flewallen of Corinth; a son, Jack M. Farmer of Fort Wayne, Indiana; a daughter, Cheryl Alleshouse of Ashley, Indiana; a sister, Frances Rose of Sacramento, California; four grandchildren and ...

INKS, ALLESHOUSE and KINGSNORTH Families Posted on: 30 Jan 2008, by  DuaneLarge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Calhoun

...frame. They are part of my STAYTON family tree. Cecil Floyd INKS (1899-1978) was married to Genevieve L. ALLESHOUSE (1903-1975) around 1920, probably in Branch County, MI. Cecil was the son of Elmer E. INKS an...

Re: searching for mcmullens Posted on: 05 Oct 2008, by  Lana589

Surnames > McMullen

...to see others looking for McMullens as well. My beginning McMullens are Ira L. McMullen and Alice J. Alleshouse (spouse) who were married 8/31/1891 in Harrison Co., MO. Does this connect with anybody else out...

Re: Alleshouse Family Posted on: 08 Dec 2008, by  Marg4W

Surnames > Alleshouse

My ancestor was Lewis Allishouse. His daughter Barbara married George Croft. They moved to Owen COunty, IN, early 1850's. Do you have information on Lewis and hisoancestors? Do you know where in P...

Re: Alleshouse Family Posted on: 27 Nov 2008, by  kjabsher

Surnames > Alleshouse

Lewis Alleshouse was my 4X Great-Grandfather. His daughter, Susannah Alleshouse married my 3X great-grandfather, Peter Infield. Their daughter, Elizabeth Infield married my 2X great-grandfather, Joseph Minnich. My mother...

Re: Middagh/Middaugh SURNAMES Posted on: 01 Dec 2009, by  triciashumate...

Surnames > Middaugh

Below is info on Adam and Nancy Bricker's family and Martha Emma Middaugh Middaugh's obit. Adam Middaugh Birth: 4 Oct 1856 in Ohio Death: 28 Jan 1920 in Baughman, Wayne Co., OH Sex: M Father: Jos...

Re: Middaugh Posted on: 01 Dec 2009, by  triciashumate...

Surnames > Middaugh

Info is inccrrect. Mahala married Thomas Head and Martha Emma married John Daniel DeSilvia Middaugh, son of John Henry and Emma Yoder. I am attempting to locate info on John Daniel DeSilvia Middaug...

Grace POWERS Posted on: 04 May 2010, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...two sisters, Elsie (Sam) Vandyke and Dorothy Slager; son-in-law, Ron Terpstra; daughter-in-law, Sandy Alleshouse; sister-in-law, Karen Kuiper; and many nieces and nephews. A Memorial Service will take place Sat...

Re: Jacob Rowe Posted on: 14 Sep 2010, by  Leta14

Surnames > Rowe

...Morgan. This is on the 1850 census. some of the other Rowe trees have David Rowe-1811-1858 and Sarah Alleshouse 1814-1881 as Jacob's mother and father. have not been able to verify ths. I just found this mes...

Smith County Research Posted on: 02 Apr 1999, by  bill8479

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Smith

Seek any info on Jeremiah Alleshouse who died 1923 at Trenton

Re: Alleshouse Family Posted on: 20 Jan 2014, by  Sylvia Ulmer

Surnames > Alleshouse

Adam Alleshouse is my 4th great-grandfather. His son Isaiah married Olive Ransburg. Their daughter Charlotte Estella married Albert Ulmer. I am also interested in information/photos of the Alleshouse family. My email i...

James P. Morr - Barberton, Ohio to Mansfield, OH - 1937-2014 Posted on: 24 Jan 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Morr

MANSFIELD: James P. Morr, 76, of Mansfield, Ohio (Richland County) passed away at home, Thursday January 23, 2014 following a brief illness. The son of Glen and Edna (Phillips) Morr, Jim was born in ...

IDA E. GILLESPIE BOOHER - Springfield, Ohio Posted on: 14 Oct 2015, by  Contribution

Surnames > Booher

...by four daughters and three sons-in-law, Joyce and Edward Walde, Evelyn Rafferty, Rosalie and Robert Alleshouse, and Patricia and Forest Stanley; one son and daughter-in-law, Ralph Leon and Debbie Rafferty; one...

Kristin (Grafton) Neal-Stoodt - Ohio Posted on: 22 Aug 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Stoodt

...late, Joel Grafton She was a beloved mother to her children, Amanda (Michael) Carpenter, Andrea (Zack) Alleshouse and Cody Stoodt. Fun-loving "mommo" to her rays of sunshine and granddaughters, Keir...

R. Naomi Gill Posted on: 10 Mar 2016, by  dking116

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wetzel

R. Naomi Gill, age 90, a long-time resident of Baertown Rd. N.W., Dover, entered into the presence of her Lord and Savior on Tuesday, March 8, 2016. Born April 28, 1925, at Big Run, West Virginia, s...

Re: alleshouse Posted on: 14 Feb 2016, by  LOVESeGENEe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Charlevoix

You don't provide enough info to allow others to share/find good info. This link re: message board posting may help: http://www.tedpack.org/goodpost.html If you provide specific details, then you're...

Re: alleshouse Posted on: 14 Feb 2016, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Charlevoix

NOTE - There is a 20 yr. gap in the census records [1880 - 1900] as the 1890 census was burned in the 1920's. Add 20 yrs to everyone's 1880 age for the 1900 census. I’m not related to any member of t...

alleshouse Posted on: 14 Feb 2016, by  pamela miller

looking for anyone related to alleshouses from boyne city and charlovioux

Linda MaCarthy from Canton Ohio Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by diane alleshouse

Surnames > McCarthy

...and Kevin. If anyone knows of her or her family would you please contact me. thanks, Diane (Baxter) Alleshouse.

Re: Resler/Seneff connection Posted on: 13 Oct 2001, by  PatCurtis91

Surnames > Resler

...Resler b in Daviess Co.,IN via George Resler/Sarah Ramp; Daniel Resler/Clara J. Mauk; John Resler/Barbara Alleshouse; David Rasler/Resler/Rachel Barrett; Daniel Rasler/Resler/Anna Barbara Shafer/Schaffer; and J...

barbara swartz Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by diane alleshouse

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

I am looking for a barbara swartz that married a shelby walker on march 31 1960, they had two children that we know of terry gene born aug. 6 1960 and teena marie born dec. 1963. any information will ...

Re: My previous Resler post. Posted on: 13 Oct 2001, by  PatCurtis91

Surnames > Resler

...with you as we are related. My mother-in-law was a Resler b in Daviess Co.,IN via; George; Daniel; John/alleshouse; David/Barrett; Daniel/Shafer and John Resler and Elizabeth Ritenour/Ridenhour.

Re: John Resler Posted on: 13 Oct 2001, by  PatCurtis91

Surnames > Resler

...George Wilson Resler/Sarah Elizabeth Ramp; Daniel Webster Resler/Clara J. Mauk; John Resler/Barbara J. Alleshouse; David Rasler/Resler/Rachel Barrett; Daniel Rasler/Resler, Sr./Anna Barbara Shafer/Schaffer and ...

SCHAUWECKER SEARCH Posted on: 29 Aug 1999, by  kschauwecke29...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Richland

...SCHAUWECKER, b Nov 19, 1843 Richland Co, OH, d 1915, sp Alice MELL, b Dec 1, 1861, d 1957 2. Otto Clarence ALLESHOUSE, b Feb 10, 1882, d Feb 1973 Mansfield, OH, sp Margaret Helen TROENDLY, b 1883, d 1938 3. T...

Nicholas ROW Posted on: 05 May 1999, by  DMADAMS

Surnames > Row

...Mahala BIDDLE), Catherine (married Anatateus YOST), Mary (married Jacob SMITH), David (married Sarah ALLESHOUSE), John W. (married Sarah HOLDERBAUM), Susanna (married David BICKEL)

Re: barbara swartz Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by diane alleshouse

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

hello, I am not sure of a state other than shelby had once lived in tuscarawas county, ohio. his cousin is looking for him evelyn stephan alleshouse. thank you, diane

Re: Resler Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by  PatCurtis91

Surnames > Resler

...First one Anna Resler b 1846 Sugar Creek Twp.,Tuscarawas Co.,OH d/o John Franklin Resler and Barbara J. Alleshouse who married Joseph Kretzinger 27-Mar-1865. Second Anna Mae Resler b 1886/7 IN d/o Daniel Webste...

Obit - Jehu Creswell - May 23, 1880 Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by  Vivian_Eichel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Tuscarawas

...home. Upon his arrival in Ohio he located on the farm across the creek from Dover, now known at the Alleshouse farm, and there remained for three years; from this farm, Mr. C. moved to the place that he died, ...

SCHAUWECKER SEARCH Posted on: 29 Aug 1999, by  kschauwecke29...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Coshocton

Jacob ALLESHOUSE, sp Lucinda SCHAUWECKER Children: Wilbert ALLESHOUSE Otto Clarence ALLESHOUSE, sp Margaret Helen TROENDLY Clyde Alvin COX, sp Augusta Anna SCHEETZ/SCHOETZ Jacob SHAWAKER, sp Catherine GONSOR/GONSER Gotlieb SCHAU...

Re: Byerly Posted on: 13 Jan 2004, by  Carolyn Becke...

Surnames > Byerly

...Samuel Byerly born abt. 1821 in Wurtenburg, Germany who was married March 27, 1840 in Ohio to Margaret Alleshouse who was born about 1821. I have information on the Alleshouse family, but at this time I do not have infor...

Mae E. ALLESHOUSE Posted on: 28 Feb 2004, by  44wayne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lagrange

LaGrange, Ind. - Mrs. Mae E. ALLESHOUSE, 87, of LaGrange, died at 2:28 P.M. Thursday (May 10, 1973) in the LaGrange County Hospital, after a long illness. She was born May 4, 1886, in LaGrange, the daughter of...

Re: SCHAUWECKER SEARCH Posted on: 20 Feb 2005, by  Carolyn Becke...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Richland

This is the information I have of my husband's family: Otto "Clarence" Alleshouse bn: Feb. 10, 1882 died Feb. 21, 1973 Mansfield Ohio. He was a member of the Zion United Church of Christ, New Bedford...

Re: Reply to Daniel Resler Posted on: 10 Jun 2005, by Pat Curtis

Surnames > Resler

Patty Napier, Email me off line with your email address, as I found one of my cousins has the information that you are looking for and will send her email addy to you and then she will send you a GEDC...

Jacob (RUMP) RAMP Posted on: 24 Oct 2005, by Pat Curtis

Surnames > Failor

I found Jacob RUMP listed as 35 years old in 1870 US Census Saltcreek Twp.,Jackson Co.,IN with his wife Barbary C. ? and 7 children. four sons and 3 daughers as being born in France. Parents and older...

Obituary of John Durstine Posted on: 24 Oct 2005, by  PatriciaOwens...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Wayne

...survived by Mrs. Durstine and four children, Mrs. Neil McCoy, Lyman Durstine, Cyrus Durstine, and Mrs. C. Alleshouse, all of Wayne County. The remains were brought to his old home on Sunday. The funeral will ta...

per page