Search the Boards

Search Results for "ALLEMOND" - 25 Messages

per page

thibodeaux-allemond family Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by barbara boudreaux

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Acadia

looking for family of francois thibodeaux and adelphine allemond,they were married 12-26-1896 in acadia parish.

trosclair Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by  geraldinerobi...

Surnames > Trosclair

hi.my greatgrandmother was atrosclair her mame was louis trosclair she married an allemond.her chilrens mames all start with a.would anyone her trosclair family. thank..

Re: Stan Kidder Posted on: 27 Nov 2009, by  KellyAllemond

Surnames > Kidder

...not sure who I'm talking too. But I am working on my family tree. Just started. My mom, Janet Kidder Allemond, was Stan Sr.'s child. She has many brothers and sisters. Stan St. and Agnes Cormier were my mothe...

Re: Treme Family Posted on: 29 Apr 2012, by  vallemond

Surnames > Fontenot

my mother is zella mae bertrand allemond..her mother and father r lucien bertrand and lillie treme..im trying to find out who is julien tremes father and mother..1762-1814can anyone help me out

Re: Caroll Allemand Posted on: 15 Dec 2012, by  bluejeanangel...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Jefferson

Allemond connection: If you are related to Pierre Miguel Allemond buried in LockPort, Louisiana.. Please contact on family reunion in June for details, Our family came from the Canary Islands. Allemond*, Pierre Miguel b. ...

Allemond/Allemand Posted on: 15 Dec 2012, by  bluejeanangel...

Surnames > Allemand

Allemond connection: If you are related to Pierre Miguel Allemond buried in LockPort, Louisiana.. Please contact on family reunion in June for details, Our family came from the Canary Islands. Allemond*, Pierre Miguel ...

Re: Allemands of Lafourche Parish in Louisiana Posted on: 15 Dec 2012, by  bluejeanangel...

Surnames > Allemand

I believe we may be related. My great grandfather was Pierre Miguel Allemand/Allemond buried in Lockport, Louisiana. My Grandfather was Albert Allemond/Allemand.

Re: Allemand genology Posted on: 15 Dec 2012, by  bluejeanangel...

Surnames > Allemand

Allemond connection: If you are related to Pierre Miguel Allemond buried in LockPort, Louisiana.. Please contact on family reunion in June for details, Our family came from the Canary Islands.

Re: allemond-thibodeaux family la. Posted on: 02 Feb 2013, by  brendamorvant...

Surnames > Allemond

Francois is my grandfather (Louis Thibodeaux’s) brother and Adelphine is my grandmother (Adelphia Alleman’s) sister. I will be glad to share anything I have with you. My email address is brendamorvant...

Re: Treme Family Posted on: 01 Jun 2014, by  vicki allemon...

Surnames > Fontenot

Hey how are you?? My mother Zella Bertrand Allemond was born in Elton..my grandparents were Lucien and Lilly bertrand.....i was just wandering if you could email the pics you have ...i'm not too sure if this ...

Vayana!!!!! Vicki Allemond Arceneaux Posted on: 01 Jun 2014, by  vicki allemon...

Surnames > Fontenot

I know this is my couson Vayana!!!! omg!!!! im so happy right now..wait till i tell Paulette!!!!!!!!! I see Carl Wayne at store sometimes..Iona died this week..Herman AND Joann and Carl Wayne came..a...

Vayana!!!!! Vicki Allemond Arceneaux Posted on: 01 Jun 2014, by  vicki allemon...

Surnames > Fontenot

I know this is my couson Vayana!!!! omg!!!! im so happy right now..wait till i tell Paulette!!!!!!!!! I see Carl Wayne at store sometimes..Iona died this week..Herman AND Joann and Carl Wayne came..a...

John William Saunders of La Plata, Missouri Posted on: 15 Nov 2014, by  10Mitchell

Surnames > Saunders

Mr. and Mrs. Martin Arndt in October 1977 copied the following obituary from the La Plata Home Press, April 21, 1932. In 2014 I found it among the papers of Madeline Saunders Way, sister to Arlys Rom...

John William Saunders and wife Elizabeth Frances Cooper Posted on: 15 Nov 2014, by  10Mitchell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Macon

Mr. and Mrs. Martin Arndt in October 1977 copied the following obituary from the La Plata Home Press, April 21, 1932. In 2014 I found it among the papers of Madeline Saunders Way, sister to Arlys Rom...

COOK, PEGGY JO Posted on: 09 Apr 1999, by Bonnie Ryan

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Brooke

...former Myrts Bar in Wellsburg, and a Protestant. She was prreceded in death by her father, Stanford Allemond. Surviving are her husband, John T.; a son, J.T. of Clarksburg; four daughters, Mrs. Lonnie (Jayda)...

Obit: Azema Cortez Allemond Posted on: 29 Sep 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Azema Cortez AllemondALLEMOND Azema Cortez Allemond on Sunday, September 26, 2004. Beloved wife of Donald Allemond by 2nd marriage and the late Lucien Cortez, Sr. by 1st marriage. Mother of Catherine Lowery, Alice Savoie, Marylin Ja...

per page