Search the Boards

Search Results for "ALLBEE" - 322 Messages

per page

Jonquil Lou Wilcox/Riverside School Posted on: 15 Dec 1999, by  JThomas0105

Surnames > Wilcox

...short while at Riverside School, Blackwell, Kay Co., OK in 1944 or 1945. My maiden name was Joyce Ann Allbee. Contact me at JAThomases@aol.com

Chester Vt. Early Families (A-B) Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  LW6152

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...Adams Henry Alberd Eliza Ann (Weston) Adams Luther Mary (Campbell) Adams Jonathan Hannah (Adams) Allbee Ebenezer Rachel (Avery) Allbee Obadiah Relief (Wood) Allen Isaac Rebecca (Daiken or Duncan) Allen Isa...

Re: John William Tuckness Posted on: 08 Aug 2003, by Terri

Surnames > Tuckness

The John William Tuckness DOB: Oct. 11, 1911 DOD: Aug. 12, 1987 [is my father in law] His parents were: James Reuben Tuckness and Maud Ethel Clegg. Anything else?

The J.W. You're asking for Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by Tuckness

Surnames > Tuckness

...State] If you want anymore information Write me To my e-mail address. Thanks, Therese [Terri] Tuckness [Allbee]

Francis L. Beach KS>OR Posted on: 31 Aug 2004, by  JoyceThomas87...

Surnames > Beach

...like to hear from descendants of Francis L. Beach, who when young was partly raised by Henry and Leah ALLBEE. He was living in Hillsboror, OR at the death of Leah Allbee in 1949. Henry was the brother of my g-...

Martha Thompson SHOUT Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by Joyce A. Thomas

Surnames > Shout

Am looking for information on Martha Thompson SHOUT, who married Benjamin ALLBEE in Erie Co., NY abt 1816. Her father was said to be Amos THOMPSON of NH. Do not know the name of the SHOUT she had been mar...

Re: James Parsons m Hannah F Proctor 1851 Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by  xx1pilgrim

Surnames > Parsons

...between Parsons-Proctor. James Parsons married Hannah F. Proctor in 1851. James parents are Henry and Anna Allbee Parsons, Hannahs' parents are Isaac and Elmira Bartlett Proctor. James and Hannah are one of...

Illinois Clendenin's Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  IdaSophia

Surnames > Clendenin

I think I cut myself off. Anyway... William Simpson Clendenin (from IL) m.Charlotte Allbee. They had two children - John William and Dora Jane. John William m. Laura Jane Rawlins - dau.of Martimer Charles R...

All Allbee Family Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Desir'ee P. Allbee

Surnames > Allbee

I like to know if any body knows of Phillip Allbee. Who was married to Olive and had three children: Margret Allbee, Douglas Allbee, and Alan Allbee. Mayard Allbee is Phillip Allbee brother. Mayard Allbee died between 1995 to 1996. He lived i...

Children of Stephen Cole,Jr. Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Nancy Lees

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampshire

Looking for the children of Stephen Cole Jr.(b.1780 Amherst)and his wife Abigial Ames/Eames.The family moved to Charleston,VT.abt.1810. Trying to find out if Ebenezer W.Cole of Charleston, VT was a so...

Richard Leslie Scott Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by  Rtonche9316

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

...A. Seaton Lawson. His sister filled out the information for his death certificate. She is Elizabeth Allbee. Her address in 1972 was 9245 East Ralph Street, Rosemead, Ca. Would like to contact a living relat...

Anomaly in the family genes? Posted on: 14 Nov 2003, by Shirley Love

Surnames > Tuttle

...LOVE, BRADT, ALBRECHT (ALBRIGHT,) STALKER, TUTTLE, CODNER, RUNYON (RUNYAN,) ERCKENBRACK, QUACKENBUSH, ALLBEE, and other surnames who descend from these lines. I would be interested in hearing from anyone wh...

We Have CROGHAN Connection Posted on: 23 Oct 2001, by  B_AllbeeWoodm...

Surnames > McFee

...Croghan m John Little 3.Clara Little m Andrew McFee 4.Derina McFee m. Joseph Hamon 5.Novella Hamon m. Dale Allbee 6.Brenda Allbee m. Chris Woodman Looking forward to reading from you, Brenda

Re: Oliver Mays family Posted on: 23 Oct 2002, by  Messylady701

Surnames > Mays

...this family, trying to determine if they are related to a William A. Mays that married Rachel O'Dell Allbee in 1896. Hope this information is helpful. :)

Albee (Allbee)/Clendenin Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by  IdaSophia

Surnames > Albee

I believe I have a connection to your Albee family line.(I also have it spelled Allbee on a separate document) I was searching out information on my family line of Hollister in Madera, CA. I stopped by a c...

Albee (Allbee)/Clendenin Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by  appie1

Surnames > Albee

Hello, Anna, I would be very interested in more info. The only info I have on Charlote is her parents and siblings. Linda

Benjamin Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Nicolet Booker

Surnames > Albee

My mother is Janet Jo allbee and I believe that she was an denscendant of Benjamin Albee If anyone has any imformation it would greatly be appreciated.

Albee (Allbee, Alby) Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by Eileen

Surnames > Albee

I'm related to Benjamin and Edward Allbee also. Mine is Edward, Benjamin, James, John, John, Eleazer (Ebenezer's brother), Joseph, Bernard, Joseph, Charles, Alfred and then me, Eileen. I would be very inter...

Re: Albee (Allbee, Alby) Posted on: 08 Jul 2001, by  jacey1

Surnames > Albee

Eileen, I have the book I believe you are talking about if you haven't figured out where to get one yet let me know. I you just have a few questions feel free to drop me a line. ajcook@charter.net ...

Re: Albee (Allbee, Alby) Posted on: 13 Nov 2003, by Ralph Scott

Surnames > Albee

Hi I just wanted to write and let you know Bernard Crippen Allbee and Mary Elizabeth Jones are my great grandparents. We are trying to find out more of the Jones side of the family. We have a direct link ...

Re: Albee (Allbee, Alby) Posted on: 31 Jan 2005, by  CindyJohnsont...

Surnames > Albee

Hi I am related to Albee, Alby, Albea, Olby family line. Joseph Alby born 1746 Maryland was my ggggggrandfather. He married Cassandra unknow born 1752. They moved to Iredell County North Carolina in 1...

Re: Albee (Allbee, Alby) Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by Kimberly Aulby Cox

Surnames > Albee

Cindy: I know that part of this Albee family migrated from North Carolina to Hancock County, Indiana. I know someone who was researching this line if you want to email me.

Re: Albee (Allbee, Alby) Posted on: 18 Jul 2005, by  CindyJohnsont...

Surnames > Albee

Thank you for the message I would love to mail other people working for the same family lines My email address cindy1201948@yahoo.com

Re: Albee (Allbee, Alby) Posted on: 22 Mar 2006, by  @@yongsoja@ya...

Surnames > Albee

Thanks for the post. I was curious where you were able to find Joseph Albea & Cassandra's children listed. I had put together benjamin, joseph, ann, thomas and cranberry. But i did not have sarah ...

Ebenezer Allbee Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  JThomas0105

Surnames > Albee

Mary, If your Ebenezer is married to Rachel Avery and moved from MA to VT please contact me at JAThomases@aol.com. Joyce Thomas

Allbee Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by Eileen

Surnames > Albee

I'm Related to the Brother of Ebenezer Allbee, (Eleazer Allber). We're about the same place. I'm back to Edward Albee (Albie) born about 1574, Ipswich, England. I did find a lot of info on FamilySearch.com ...

Re: Allbee Posted on: 02 Apr 2004, by  JudithSteners...

Surnames > Albee

I too am a descendent of the first Ben to come to this country. I would be very interested in his father Edward and have seen Rebecca as a Mother. Also, would like any info on Ben's wife Hannah ?Mil...

Re: Allbee Posted on: 05 Apr 2004, by  Howard_Boswel...

Surnames > Albee

Judith: I hesitate to write how I feel about the ancestry of Benjamin 1 Albee, and wife. Some very good genealogists have tackled this problem, and have come up with information, that there is no i...

Justice or Nathaniel Albee, Albey, etc. Indiana Early 1800's Posted on: 04 Apr 2000, by  pudytat

Surnames > Albee

Am looking for information on Justice and Nathaniel Albee, Albey, Allbee, Alibee, Alby, etc., who married in Switzerland Co., Indiana in the 1830's and then moved to Shelby Co. Nathaniel's birthdate is appr...

Cook Family History Posted on: 09 Sep 1999, by  appie1

Surnames > Cook

...Rutland Co., VT, d. March 17, 1854 in Grant Co., Wis, md. in 1828 in Erie Co., New York. He md. Resina Allbee, dau. of Jehial and Irene (Parmer) Allbee. She was b. March 20, 1813 in Rutland Co., VT, d. April 14, ...

Surnames > Albee

I Have A Joseph Allbee b. 10/23/1845 son of Eleazer Allbee b. 2/20/1739, his father was John Allbee b. 5/2/1717, his father was John Allbee b. 8/3/1678, his father was James Allbee b. 1640. His father was Benjamin Allbee b. 1614 Brraint...

Re: Allbee Posted on: 07 Sep 2003, by  FCLowery

Surnames > Albee

I think you might have missed a generation or two between Joseph Allbee b. 23 oct 1845 and his alleged father Eleazer Allbee b. 20 feb 1739. I have Joseph Porter Allbee (b. 23 oct 1845) as the son of Bernard Crippen Allbee b...

Re: Allbee Posted on: 12 Aug 2004, by Ralph Scott

Surnames > Albee

Hi We are directly related to Bernard Crippin Allbee and Mary Elizabeth Jones, they are my g,g,g, grandparents. We were at the cemetery where a lot of the Allbee people are buried, including Bernard and Mary. ...

Re: Allbee Posted on: 03 Feb 2006, by  bobmont1

Surnames > Albee

...Montgomery. I do have a photo of Uncle Frank and Aunt Elsie.I will look to see if I have a photo of Bernard Allbee.If I don´t I can ask around I went to the Allbee reunion in Idaho last summer.

Surnames > Albee

Something is wrong with your information. Per the Robert Sumner Albee book published 1920 Wash D.C. the John b. 1717 d. young with no issue or record. Another later son also John [sons of John Albee...

Surnames > Albee

Bernard Crippen b. 6/10/1811 and Joseph Porter b. 5/10/1815, sons of Joseph Albee b. 1787 near Albany, NY, son of an Eleazer Albee d. 1808 so he could possibly have been born in 1739. Judy

Surnames > Albee

I have A Bernard Crippen Allbee Born 1/10/1811 in Aurelis, Cayuga Co. NY. This goes back to Benjamin Allbee born 1614 in Braintree Norfolk, England. I've been told if you trace your Allbee (Albee, Alby) and there still...

Re: Laura Albee b. March 31, 1811 New York Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Judith Allbee Stenerson

Surnames > Albee

R.S. Albee books shows a Laura Elizabeth b. Sherburne 3/31/1811, d. Scriba 12/27/1893; m. Palermo 1837 Jeremiah Smith d. Scriba 1/5/1872. Dau of Obadiah, farmer, b. --- CT, 11/17/1774, lived Sherburn...

Re: Thomas Jefferson Albee Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Judith Allbee Stenerson

Surnames > Albee

R.S. Albee 1920 book says - Alexander Albee is said to have had brothers named George and Thomas and a sister named Lucinda; - - - d. White Haven, PA 1855. Children: George Alexander m. Lucinda Van...

albee,allbee,alby Posted on: 30 May 2001, by Megan

Surnames > Albee

Hey, does anyone know is there is any way that the name albee could have changed in spelling because of immagration, etc.? If so, what would it be? Thanks, Megan Albee OH

Re: albee,allbee,alby Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by Thomas Allbee

Surnames > Albee

...have been able to find. My family started off as Albee and I have tracked them back to Benjamin Edward Allbee of Ipswich, England (born around 1574). His son James was born in Norwich, England and died in M...

Re: albee,allbee,alby Posted on: 18 May 2006, by  GINGER PONTLI...

Surnames > Albee

Anyone interested in Allbee, check out findagrave.com and pull up Eleazer Allbee who went off to Quebec Canada. I found this one day just playing around with names in my research. ginger

John Albee in ME - son James born 1801 Portland Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by Judith Stenerson

Surnames > Albee

...Carrie (d at 3 yrs). Any info on John way back and who his parents, etc., greatly appreciated. Judith Allbee Stenerson

Jonathon Albee :Revolutionary War soldier Posted on: 18 Jul 2003, by  xx1pilgrim

Surnames > Albee

Would like to know what his military record was or where I can find it.Married a Danforth, I believe he is buried in the Western part of Maine, lived to be very old. I descend from daughter Anna. She ...

Re: Jonathon Allbee :Revolutionary War soldier Posted on: 16 Sep 2003, by Sheila Kline

Surnames > Albee

Gloria, We meet again! Here is a link to the Lexington Flat Cemetery, Lexington, Maine, where Jonathan Allbee & wife , Sarah Danforth, are buried: http://www.rootsweb.com/~mefrankl/lxfltcem.htm Sheil...

Re: Albee - a family experience in history Posted on: 09 Aug 2004, by Ralph Scott

Surnames > Albee

Hi We are directly related to B.C Allbee and Mary Elizabeth Jones Allbee. We can't help you much beyond that, but we would love to know more about the book when you get it finished. We live close by Oak Mound...

Allbee Family in VT Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by Nancy Lees

Surnames > Albee

I am looking for info on Jane Allbee b.1823 d.1911. She married Zenas Cobb Cole(date unknown)One of their sons was Charles Cole b.1861.They lived in a Vermont town with "water" in the name(waterto...

Re: Allbee Family in VT Posted on: 28 Apr 2002, by Lois

Surnames > Albee

The information that I have may be of help to you. I have an old family history that lists Benjamin Albee (born 1771) as having 2 wives, his second wife Martha (Thompson) Stout was born in 1788, the ...

Re: Allbee Family in VT Posted on: 15 May 2002, by  JThomas0105

Surnames > Albee

I had not been by here for awhile, so glad I came tonight. Benjamin and Martha Allbee's son Joseph is my line. Would like to correspond. Joyce A. Thomas

Re: Allbee Family in VT Posted on: 02 Jun 2002, by  JanDeBlois

Surnames > Albee

I recently visted the Olde Meeting House Cemetary Rockingham Vermont. Here is everything I came up with from the tombstones. I hope it helps. Luther T. was my 6 great grandfather. Janice DeBlois

per page