Search the Boards

Search Results for "ALGIMANTAS" - 17 Messages

per page

Re: Mockus/Panevezys to Chicago Posted on: 30 Aug 2006, by Lisa

Surnames > Mockus

...tracked down his brother,but because of the language barrier cannot get any more info,his brothers name is algimantas juozapavicius,familiar?please let me know.

Re: Mockus/Panevezys to Chicago Posted on: 31 Aug 2006, by JanTynanDempsey

Surnames > Mockus

...have done little on this step dad family line. Vilinus University has a math professor with same name Algimantas Juozapavicius. I know rootsweb has under message boards "Scandinavian/Baltic States :Lithu...

Re: Norkus-Lithuanian Family (Telschu, Lithuania) Posted on: 02 May 2007, by  ekspertas2

Surnames > Norkus

I am Jonas Algimantas Norkus and lived before in Mazeikiai village Laizuva.My mother was Ona Norkute.My grandmother was Sofija Norkiene-Koveraite.My grandfather was Antanas Norkus. My Grandmum had 3 brothers:Al...

Re: Norkus-Lithuanian Family (Telschu, Lithuania) Posted on: 02 May 2007, by  ekspertas2

Surnames > Norkus

I am Jonas Algimantas Norkus and lived before in Mazeikiai village Laizuva.My mother was Ona Norkute.My grandmother was Sofija Norkiene-Koveraite.My grandfather was Antanas Norkus. My Grandmum had 3 brothers:Al...

Re: Jieškau tolimesnių giminaičių Posted on: 26 Jul 2010, by  eluksys

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Lithuania > General

Hello, you may try to call by phone to these people: ---------------- Antanas Stakė Šaltinio g. 47, Šeduvos miesto sen. , Šeduvos m. +370-42256507 Boleslovas Stakė Statybininkų g. 40-4, Panevėžio ...

Re: Kraunelis family Posted on: 15 Jun 2010, by  Bieliauskaite

Did you notice on the ship's manifest for Osip, that there is a small notation that said the 2 men were cousins? I see Tom has kindly explained about the town name spellings. I took the spelling from...

Re: Surnames: Zilinskas/Zline-add on Posted on: 16 Aug 2013, by  sinickasa

My mother's cousin married Algimantas Zilinskas in Toronto in the 1960s. He is a Lutheran minister. I'm not sure where in Lithuania he emigrated from, but he came after WWII.

Kazlauskas' from near Panavezys Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by  PierceyT

Surnames > Kazlauskas

...Elzbieta was born 1879. Mikolis and Elzbieta had 8 children 1.Matausas 2.Julis had 2 sons Albinas & Algimantas 3.Varuta- died at 18yrs old 4.Antanas- was killed in WWI as a child by the Germans. 5.Mikolis h...

Re: Catholic Church Chicago Posted on: 11 May 2002, by Laura

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...help but here it goes...I have used a book titled Chicago Churches and Synagogues by George Lane and Algimantas Kezys. The book will give you the description of the church, location, a photo, the years of servi...

Obit: Elena Zarnauskas Gabrius Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Cemetery: St. Casimir Lithuanian Cemetery Devoted wife of the late Jonas Gabrius. Loving mother of Algimantas(Carol) Gabrius & the late Charles(Angele) Gabro. Cherished grandmother of 5 & greatg...

per page