Search the Boards

Search Results for "ALFREDIA" - 86 Messages

per page

Wilbert James Launey Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by Donna

Surnames > De Launay

...mother's name could have been Mary but I am not sure. I have been told that her brothers and sisters were Alfredia (married a Babineau, George Fougere, Dolly (married a Bond), Bertha (married a Fraser), Exc...

Re: Bryington Posted on: 25 Oct 2002, by  bjteach2

Surnames > Bryington

...only one minor discreptcy. You said there was a "Dolly" Bryington, her birth name was Kadka Alfredia, well according to my Mom's information her name was Alveretta Kayoka (not sure on spelling of m...

Albert and Annie LeBlanc Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by Donna

Surnames > Leblanc

...mother's name could have been Mary but I am not sure. I have been told that her brothers and sisters were Alfredia (married a Babineau, George Fougere, Dolly (married a Bond), Bertha (married a Fraser), Exc...

Bryington Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  hazelrshell

Surnames > Bryington

...grandmother was Nora Iona Bryington. Her brothers were Tom willard Bryington, Walter Bryington, Kadka Alfredia Bryington (Called Dolly) and Ladima Bryington. I do have a picture of John Bryington and his chil...

SULLIVAN Posted on: 29 Oct 1998, by  Roxie75

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Dade

...STANILAUS died in 1882. In 1884 Matilda SULLIVAN married to Charles HAMILTON, They had eight children: Alfredia HAMILTON married to 1st Clement WILKERSON and 2nd to Harry NICHOLS, Roy HAMILTON married to Mati...

Bengtson from Rockford, IL Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by K Craine

Surnames > Bengtson

Looking for descendants of Carl Almeda Bengtson of Rockford. Children include Eunice BENGTSON WEISS, Alfredia (?), Olga, Lydia Robert BENGTSON.

William Henry Acord Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by Tammy Lynn Acord

Surnames > Acord

...December22,1874 and died December27,1967 in Carmi,Ill. After his marriage to Lucille Smith he married Georgia Alfredia Mundy the had 12 kids Raymond Harley Acord Rosie Lea Acord Louie Edward Acord Charles Yul...

The Hughes Family Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  sugarlove63

Surnames > Hughes

...met my daddy fred lee holmes who was born in new orleans. Her children was sandra holmes mcclenton, alfredia holmes olapade and mark green holmes. I was born in providence hospital in chicago, illinios septem...

Duranceau/Duranso Posted on: 01 Jun 2002, by  TammyGrandy

Surnames > Duranceau

Hi, I am looking for John Duranso b:1879. He married Alfredia Engel and had the following children: Lloyd, Mildred and Allan. I have found them in the 1920 Saginaw, MI Census. Any help would be appreciate...

Looking for Fear Family Posted on: 18 Oct 1999, by  geo1212

Surnames > Fears

...Georgetta Fears. I'm the daughter of Diane Fears. She has 4 sisters and two brothers. Wendell,William,Alfredia,Darsetta,Donna Lynn. Their mother and father are Dorothy (don't know what her maiden name is) and...

Alfredia (Saleen) Smith obituary Posted on: 30 Oct 2003, by  dactackm

Surnames > Saleen

Source: Tri-City Herald, Pasco, WA Sept. 19, 2001 Deceased: Smith, Alfredia (Saleen) Age: 70 Birth date: March 1, 1931 Birth place: Emmett, ID Death date: Sept. 16, 2001 Place of d...

looking for ggrandfather Carl Otto Carlson Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  whitetiger06

Surnames > Carlson

...May 1950 in Badger Mn. He married Anna Sjorgen they had 7 children Albin John, Arthur Bernard. Marie Alfredia, Oscar Carl, Mandus Axel,Henry Bertines, Agnes Othelia. I would like to find information on other ...

Re: JAMES BOWMAN-JOHN BOWMAN Posted on: 16 Dec 2006, by  jrussell44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Madison

...several years I have been searching for information on a "William Bowman", who had a child with Alfredia "Ferbia" Phillips born 1833. This son of William & Ferbia was named William Bo...

Finding My Father's Father's family--Jacobs Posted on: 08 Nov 2006, by Anitra Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Jefferson

...to aquaint myself with this side of my family. Willie Jacobs Sr. was married (?) to my Grandmother-- Alfredia Monteque. My father Willie Jr. was born in Pinebluff, Arkansas on January 9,1941. My grandmother d...

Re: Lookup? Information? Anything.... Posted on: 23 Mar 2007, by  jthevillagesw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Carver

a.p.felt west union,Samuel Anderson, A. Pherson,Elford Williams,Alfredia Brahee,

Re: Trying To find family and family Information Posted on: 21 Feb 2007, by  ggbohachick52

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Family History Association (AFHA)

This is not my family, but I did find a bit of information that might help you go forward. If you can fill in any blanks, I might be able to find more information. Good luck in your search. Grandmo...

Alfredia Sprague Babcock Where dose she fit in?? Posted on: 21 Oct 2007, by  barbelysbeaut...

Surnames > Sprague

I am looking for ancesters from the Sprague/Babcock lineage as I am related to them by way of The Phernetton's of Dunn Co. Minnesota Anything you have would be greatly appreciated..Thank-you..

Laura HEALD 1807-1874 Maine Posted on: 27 Aug 2007, by  ElizabethNich...

Surnames > Heald

...(1820-1978) [my line] and 2nd to Samuel Farmham; 3] John L Morse (1839-1923) 4] Alpheus Morse (1841-1844) 5] Alfredia [abt 1844-1849] 6] Edward Morse (1847-] 7] Ephraim Morse (1853-) Laura Heald (1807-1874) ...

Bryant, Robert C. Posted on: 04 Sep 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Rock Baptist Church, 2300 Rochelle St., Harvey, LA. Bishop Leonard Franklin, Sr., officiating. Rev. Alfredia Loston, Host Pastor. Visitation will begin at 8:00 a.m. Interment in Restlawn Cemetery, Avondale, L...

Mary Moses Posted on: 13 Jan 2008, by  Contribution

Surnames > Moses

...passed away Jan 10, 2008. Beloved mother of William, Richard and Eugen Moses, Clemetine Jefferson and Alfredia (Alphonso) Isom; cherished grandmother of eight; great grandmother of seven and great great grand...

Re: William and Myrtle Lykins Watson ? Posted on: 28 Dec 2007, by  kdsprunger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Unknown

RE: Willie S. Watson (starting with possibly his great grandparents) 1850 Cape Fear Southwest Side, Bladen Co., North Carolina Enumeration Date: September 18, 1850 Page: 127 Line: 40 Dwelling/Fa...

spelling of names Posted on: 11 Mar 2008, by  char6718

Surnames > Reddick

Just wanted you to know something that might be helpful. Grandmother spelled her name always as aletha and aunt freda was Alfredia Y. Reed Smith

INFO Posted on: 04 Feb 1999, by Kim Robinson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

...Pennington. This was his second marriage. He had children with Ruby, but the only name I remember is Alfredia. I Believe she was the youngest child. She should be in her late 20's or early 30's now. I would v...

Gambrill Murder? Looking for Info Posted on: 24 Sep 2008, by  HellfyrGoddes...

Surnames > Gambrill

... This person would be relation to my great great Aunt who is a Gambrill from Oklahoma. Her name is Alfredia Laura Bell Gambrill. Any information please contact me at Hellfyrgoddess@aol.com or darkmistrezz2...

Arrington's in North Carolina Posted on: 20 Jul 2008, by  champagnex7

Surnames > Arrington

1 DEANS-ARRINGTON FAMILY GENEALOGY Harry Arrington, born l8l0, North Carolina. His wife, Virginia Arrington,born 1818, North Carolina. They were married in 1847 in North Carolina...

PA Andersen head of house Bensen Posted on: 09 Dec 2008, by  hoosiermomof2

Surnames > Andersen

...I am looking for a gentleman who's name appears on Cook County, IL 1880 cenus with PA Andersen, wife Alfredia. Daughter Alfredia May(?) born Cook County, Chicago 1879. Any help?????????

JOHN Alton Rogers & Doris Lee Stewart - TEXAS Posted on: 27 Apr 2009, by  907016

Surnames > Rogers

... Names of their children are: Briggette Rogers b. 1960 John Leanders Rogers 1969 Tawana Rogers 1966 Alfredia Rogers 1970 Mathias Rogers . . . I am searching for information on the Gayle family, on Ms. Willi...

Re: Searching for Curry family in Hazlehurst Posted on: 29 Jul 2009, by  krdavis312

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

Hi! Thanks for the info! I married Alfredia Johnson's son James (also known as Boonka). We just got back from Chicago and I was using the family tree on tribal pages that you set up. I did find Willa's mothe...

Mathews - reunion Posted on: 08 Apr 2009, by  stephenmathew...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Sullivan

...William Smith and children, Herman, Emma, Thelma, Billy, Roy and Wayne Mrs. William Morris and children, Alfredia Alveria, Norman and Billy Louise & Permelia Draper

Re: MacKinven Posted on: 01 Oct 2009, by  clairmont1965

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Argyll > General

...emigrated with his parents around l895. They moved to Laconia, New Hampshire, USA. My mother, Nellie Alfredia McKenven was born in Belmont, New Hampshire, l917. I currently live in Arizona. How are we relat...

1926 Decatur Baptist College students and faculty Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wise

1926 Summit, Yearbook of Decatur Baptist College, Decatur, Texas The following students and faculty from Decatur Baptist College are pictured in the 1926 Summit. They are listed in order of family n...

Re: Alfredia Sprague Babcock Where dose she fit in?? Posted on: 20 Feb 2010, by  Rüdiger Lange...

Surnames > Sprague

Hello, by searching in message board I had found informations to your family tree and thats you had your residence in village Mansfield/Ohio. So I hope, thats you can help to me by a problem of my his...

Harding, Richard Henry (Infant death 1929) Son of Eunice Elizabeth Wilkerson Harding Posted on: 27 Sep 2010, by  MaryFrancesFl...

Surnames > Wilkerson

...Harding son of Eunice Elizabeth Wilkerson and Hooker Henry Harding grandson on Henry Wilkerson and Katie Alfredia Knopp Born on the 15th of March of 1929 in Woodsboro, Refugio County, Texas Died on the 16th...

Harding, Richard Henry (infant death in 1929) Posted on: 27 Sep 2010, by  MaryFrancesFl...

Surnames > Harding

...Harding son of Eunice Elizabeth Wilkerson and Hooker Henry Harding grandson on Henry Wilkerson and Katie Alfredia Knopp Born on the 15th of March of 1929 in Woodsboro, Refugio County, Texas Died on the 16th...

Updated List of Names that I have info on Posted on: 04 Nov 2010, by  mevcsmith1

Localities > Caribbean > United States Virgin Islands > General

Last First Middle A..wth Emmanuel Aalholm Mathias Aard Leonardo Barfield Aarestrup Christian E. Aarestrup Rasmus Andersen Aarestrup Rose Aaroe Maria Elisabeth Aarøe Anna Maria Aarøe Bendt...

Re: Alfredia Sprague Babcock Where dose she fit in?? Posted on: 18 Sep 2010, by  lmormbrek

Surnames > Sprague

She would be my great, great grandmother. Married to William H. Phernetton. Send me your e-mail & I will send you a invite to my family history.

Wilkerson Josephine Caroline (1902-1991) Posted on: 27 Sep 2010, by  MaryFrancesFl...

Surnames > Wilkerson

Josephine Caroline (Karoline) Wilkerson, the daughter of Henry Wilkerson and Katie Alfredia Knopp, was born in Cuero, DeWitt County, Texas, on Wednesday night the 24th of September of 1902. Transcribed fr...

Alfredia "Bert" Mae Boyer Posted on: 30 Mar 2011, by  semo_dan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

Obituary. Alfredia “Bert” Mae Boyer, 72, of Bonne Terre passed away December 22, 2010. She was born November 16, 1938 in Washington County. She was preceded in death by her parents, Walter and Stella (Cain) D...

Wilkerson, Henry J. (1900-1983) [Son of Henry Wilkerson and Katie Alfredia Knopp] [Husband of Virgie Belle Kayser] Posted on: 05 Oct 2011, by  mfflournoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Victoria

...of Killeen. _________________________________ HENRY J. WILKERSON son of Henry Wilkerson and Katie Alfredia Louisa Knopp Born the 24th of August of 1900 in Cuero, DeWitt County, Texas Died the 28th of Fe...

Re: Alfredia Sprague Babcock Where dose she fit in?? Posted on: 15 Dec 2011, by  barbelysbeaut...

Surnames > Sprague

Thank- you for replying . I will tell Uncle Cliff about you and see if he knows of our family relationship..He is Katherine and Berdie's brother and is 95.. living alone in the house he bought with hi...

Henry J. Wilkerson (1900-1983) Husband of Virgie Belle Kayser [Son of Henry Wilkerson and Katie Alfredia Louisa Knopp] Posted on: 05 Oct 2011, by  mfflournoy

Surnames > Wilkerson

...of Killeen. _________________________________ HENRY J. WILKERSON son of Henry Wilkerson and Katie Alfredia Louisa Knopp Born the 24th of August of 1900 in Cuero, DeWitt County, Texas Died the 28th of Fe...

Re: Alfredia Sprague Babcock Where dose she fit in?? Posted on: 14 Dec 2011, by  barbelysbeaut...

Surnames > Sprague

William, Am letting you know that Katherine Phernetton Brom passed away Dec. 12 of this year she went in her sleep . She is my Aunt and has left daughters and their families mostly in Minnesota. Ho...

Re: Henry Wilkerson descendant Posted on: 22 Jul 2011, by  mfflournoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Victoria

Please contact me at mfflournoy@hotmail.com. I have a copy of the 1899 newspaper article of Katie Alfredia Knopp and Henry Wilkerson's wedding. There was a lengthly write-up in the Cuero newspaper.

Re: Alfredia Sprague Babcock Where dose she fit in?? Posted on: 14 Dec 2011, by  lmormbrek

Surnames > Sprague

Sorry to hear about the passing of Katherine, Thank you for sharing, God bless you & your Family. From my Family to yours. May you & your Family Have a wonderful xmas & a Happy New Year. ...

CROWE Imo Osborn 1952-2012 Marion, Ohio Posted on: 24 Apr 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Crowe

...April 22, 2012 at her residence. She was born August 10, 1952 in Marion, Ohio to the late Ike M. and Alfredia J. (Neely) Osborn. On February 29, 1996 she married Robert P. "Bob" Crowe. Imo was a ...

alfredia helena saul Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by lottie dowd

Surnames > Saul

i am looking for alfredia helena saul...she was once my mothers closet friend...she was married to james e. saul in the 1950s...james was serving in the armed forces at the time(army)...ALFREDIA was from virgina....p...

alfredia helena saul..correction was needed Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by lottie dowd

Surnames > Dowd

please forgive the mistake i made...her name is ALFREDIA HELENA SAUL

alfredia helena dowd Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by lottie dowd

Surnames > Dowd

please help me locate alfredia helena dowd...she is from virgina and was married to jame e saul in the 1950s...he was serving in the armed forces at this time...my mother met her in mass. and saw her last whe...

Re: Zachariah Connell, 1741-1813 Posted on: 23 May 2013, by  SlOrlowski

Surnames > Connell

...married John Mark Provance. Catherine and John died in Missouri and are buried there. There daughter Alfredia Provance married George Washington Gott in Missouri and they are my ggrandparents. I submitted ...

Sweden Household exam translation Posted on: 10 Jan 2014, by  angelfire164

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

Hello l am looking if some could answer some question. I am looking at Telka Alfredia on line 25. I notice the word Naij before her name instead of Johansdotter, this word was also used in her father name. Wh...

per page