Search the Boards

Search Results for "ALFONSAS" - 26 Messages

per page

Trying to trace relatives of my father Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Laima

Surnames > Gudas

My father Alfonsas Gudas was born in Lithuania on the 4th September 1913. I don't know whereabouts though or even if he had brothers or sisters. I do believe he fathered 2 sons in Lithuania. He died in Englan...

Re: John Fogal 1796-1876 of NY Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by SUSAN EASTERLIN

Surnames > Fogal

i am looking for info on alfonsas francis(frances)fogal who was adopted by an aunt, elizabeth(weck)easterlin or went to live with her as an infant, his father died before he was born and mother (maiden name o...

Help me with Baranauskas, Tarasov in Ternivka... Posted on: 17 Mar 2009, by  eluksys

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Dnipropetrovska

Hello, may be can help me to find phone numbers of: Alfonsas Baranauskas, Faina Baranauskas, Andrey Tarasov and his family (ul. Petrova?) in Ternivka, near Pavlograd, Dnepropetrovska oblast' Thank you.

Re: Jablonski Posted on: 06 Jul 2009, by  Rone183

Surnames > Jablonski

...Lithuania, Klaipeda city. My grandfather was Rapol'as Jablonsk'is, he has 3 sun: may father Edmund'as, Alfons'as, Vincent'as and daughter Janina. In July 18, 2009 will be a meeting of Jablonsk'is family meet...

McLAUGHLIN, John V., 1931-2010 Posted on: 11 May 2010, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...their 48th Wedding Anniversary July 25th of last year. Born in Hazleton, he was the son of the late Alfonsas and Margaret (Mundy) McLaughlin. He was employed as an inspector by Mack Trucks in Allentown for 17...

Re: Lithuanian Underground During Russian Rule Posted on: 25 Apr 2010, by  LithuanianGen...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Lithuania > General

Jean, I have not heard of any "underground" movement among ethnic Lithuanians during the Russian Empire. There was lots of political ferment going in the Empire well before the Russia Revo...

Re: Varnauskus - "last ship" Lithuania to NY abt. 1911 Posted on: 06 Jul 2010, by  LithuanianGen...

...letter "f" in foreign, i.e., non-native Lithuania words like fotografija for photograph or Alfonsas or Alfas. So sometimes it is Alponsas, Alponas, Alposius, Alpionas, or even Alpinas. A bit of hi...

Re: Kazlauskas' from near Panavezys Posted on: 06 Mar 2011, by  Terry Piercey

Surnames > Kazlauskas

...for the USA and then went back to Lithuania before marrying Elizabeth. I just have her children Romas, Alfonsas and Kazys. I'm not even sure if they are still alive although I did meet Romas and his family in...

Re: Varnauskus - "last ship" Lithuania to NY abt. 1911 Posted on: 26 Jun 2011, by  Airidusia

...the surname is Varnauskas. Konstantinas ir Katerina. And the children names - Ona,Amelija,Albertas, Alfonsas. I think at that time people went to Germany or UK first and then to US. Try to search in the shi...

Re: Urbelis-Gunning connection 1973 Posted on: 09 Apr 2012, by  judyartley53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Denver

Hi, In 1930 the Urbelis family was living in Naugatuck, New Haven, CT. Stanley C. Urbelis, b. Luthuainia, 39, immigrated 1911, naturalized, retail merchant grocery store. Anna, wife, b. Lithuania, 37,...

Re: Is it possible to locate a farm in Silenai, Siauliai, Lithuania, etc. Posted on: 12 Jun 2012, by  tsadausk

I checked again and the telephone directory site was back up at: http://zebra.15min.lt/lt/suzinok/telefonai/paieska There were 18 listings for the surname in the Siauliai area including Aleksandravi...

Zarnauskas/Maselaite Posted on: 06 Jul 2013, by  lizabach

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Lithuanians in Illinois

I am working on my family tree. My father Alfonsas Zarnauskas imigrated from Lithuania to Montreal via Havana in 1926. He married Emilija Maselaite in Montreal. I am collecting information about my father'...

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Lithuanian Sons of Liberty

I am working on my family tree. My father Alfonsas Zarnauskas imigrated from Lithuania to Montreal via Havana in 1926. He married Emilija Maselaite in Montreal. I am collecting information about my father'...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Lithuanian

Vincent Joseph and Alfonsa Petrosino Posted on: 03 Nov 2013, by  Veronica Warr...

Surnames > Petrosino

...early 60's, I came across this message board. We all lived on East 35th Street in Brooklyn. Vincent and Alfonsa's parents were Prospero and Michelina; I remember the names well. Don't know any more about their...

Re: Barcelona's from the Philippines Posted on: 21 Jan 2015, by  Julie Seguerr...

Surnames > Barcelona

...Aunt and we called her Lola Iyay; she had a son named Tiyo Timyong. I really want to meet and my Lola Alfonsa's sisters and brother.

Re: Looking for Calanche/Calanchi Posted on: 13 Aug 2014, by  dora Cabezuel...

Surnames > Calanchi

I'm not sure why you are saying Antonia Cabezuela was Alfonsas half sister. There were always rumors of my grandmother Lucia's infidelities but none has been proven as far as I know. Jose and Lucia's offspri...

Searching for Zarnauskas/Maseaite Posted on: 06 Jul 2013, by  lizabach

Re: SIRAGUSA, Siracusa, Shay Posted on: 31 Aug 2014, by  BJFulton

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...Tralongo (changed to Perlongo here). The rumor of the family is that Vincenzo was married to Florence Alfonsa's sister and she died and then he was married to her because it was an arranged marriage. The m...

Conti-Barone, Valledolmo Posted on: 26 Sep 2002, by Pat DeStefano

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...1893 & settled in Batavia, NY. Francesco's parents were Luigi & Santa (nee Castellana) Barone. Alfonsa's parents were Antonino & Giuseppa (nee Gennuso) Conti. Any connection with your people?

Looking for Perez/Fontanez/Flecha/Rodriguez family in the Humacao/Las Piedras/Rio Piedras Area Posted on: 20 Jun 2003, by Milton Perez

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Puerto Rico Hispanic Genealogical Society

...Concepcion Agosto and Emilio Perez on my mothers side and Alfonsa Fontanez and FLor Perez on my dads side. Alfonsa's parents are Tecla Flecha and Natalio Fontanez Tecla's parents are Nicolasa Fontanez and Ju...

Re: Looking for Perez/Fontanez/Flecha/Rodriguez family in the Humacao/Las Piedras/Rio Piedras Area Posted on: 14 Nov 2004, by  Edwin Salgado

Surnames > Fontanez

...grandmother Alfonsa married Flor Perez Their children are Raul German (your dad) Joaquin Leonesio Alfonsa's brothers and sisters have pass on and she is the only one living. She is about 90 years. I have cal...

Re: I Need Help...Please Read My Post...Thank You! Posted on: 04 Nov 2006, by Terese

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

...Noreikaite. Petronella Liudvinaite's family: Mum & Dad: Pranas and unknown. They had Aksaveras, Pranas, Alfonsas, Ona and Petronella. A male is Liudvinas, a married female Liudviniene, and a single female...

per page