Search the Boards

Search Results for "AINDOW" - 149 Messages

per page

Rimmer/aindow/segar Posted on: 17 Oct 2006, by catherine segar

Surnames > Segar

...Aughton from southport and from information i have been given to me my joyce on ancestry there are some aindow/rimmers/rymers/segar's related on the Aughton side. just thought i'd get in touch

surnames Posted on: 16 Dec 1998, by rick aindow

Surnames > Adkins

searching ATKINS in Devon and AINDOW in Lancashire

surnames AINDOW, ATKINS in Lancashire Posted on: 14 Dec 1998, by rick aindow

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

is anyone else researching these surnames in Lancashire?

Aindow Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by  kj7sk

My g mother was Sarah Aindow, born 1862 in Formby. Her parents were Henry Aindow, born 1837 and Margaret Moran. His parents were Henry Aindow, born 1812 and Alice Formby. These are the "lifeboat Aindows" who ...

1871 census look up please Posted on: 17 Feb 2004, by  Sandrarimmers...

Topics > Census > United Kingdom > Census of United Kingdom 1871

I am trying to trace Richard Lee born Formby, 1847.He is on the 1861 Census aged 14 and is living in Isle of Man on the 1881 Census I need to know where he was in 71 so I can find out his Wife`s name ...

Re: AINDOW in Formby , Lancashire Posted on: 04 Oct 2007, by  kawau10

Hello I have an Alice Aindow married to a Thomas Neale 1865- 1839. His father was William Neale 1849- 1880 His father was Thomas Neale 1828- 1900 All related back to Mary Rymer 1754. Please let me know if y...

Re: AINDOW in Formby , Lancashire Posted on: 05 Oct 2007, by  kawau10

Must have been tired. re read first post.!! Alice Aindow m Thomas Neal. Thomas Neal was Born 1865 died 1939 His Father was Thomas Neal 1828 born Downholland. died 1900. Cars Cross lane Halsall.

Re: AINDOW in Formby , Lancashire Posted on: 04 Oct 2007, by  Puddington40

Hello Did your Mary Rymer 1754 by any chance marry Richard HODSON on 16 April 1770 in Formby Chapel? Regards Gordon

Re: AINDOW in Formby , Lancashire Posted on: 05 Oct 2007, by  kawau10

...Formby M 1776 Formby. chn. Isabel 1777 Thomas 1779 Edward 1782 William 1789 Thomas Neal And Alice Aindow any info on them? He was a Railway porter I believe. Jill

Re: Harry Cherans WW1 Posted on: 07 Feb 2008, by  JeffH01

Topics > Military > World War I > General

Further to my last and as you’ve not yet replied. I suspect your information is from the 1901 census for three reasons: 1] You give the “regiment” name as “1st Dragoon Guards and Imperial Yeomanr...

Father's mother. Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by  MValseechi

Jane Alty married Richard Aindow in 1880 in Gt. Crosby, Lancs. Prior to her marriage I believe she was in service with a Shipping family in Gt.Crosby. Any information would be appreciated.

ALTY. Posted on: 29 May 2001, by  MValseechi

...1857 Crosby, Lancs. Parents were Robert and Sarah. Jane was one of nine children. She married Richard Aindow in 1880 and after nine years they adopted a baby boy. Any information to help in my family resear...

Tracing father's relatives. Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  MValseechi

...believed to be the daughter of John DaCosta of Claremont House, Gt. Crosby. He was brought up by Richard Aindow and his wife Jane (nee Alty) who presumably adopted him. He is listed on their Census return o...

Re: Charles Aindow, RMS Lusitania Posted on: 09 Aug 2008, by  ElvaCox

Surnames > Aindow

I have just received details of your message re Charles Aindow. Can you please tell me what information you would like as I am researching this family

Re: Charles Aindow, RMS Lusitania Posted on: 12 Aug 2008, by  Vikinglass1

Surnames > Aindow

Hi Cliff What info are you seeking. In touch with several others tracing family. Charles father and my grt x2 grandfather Charles were brothers.

Charles Aindow, RMS Lusitania Posted on: 10 May 2008, by  barryse8

Surnames > Aindow

seeking information on Charles Aindow who died aged 37 i the sinking of the RMS Lusitania which was sunk on the 7th May 1915. He worked as a Night Watchman. Born circa 1878 in Formby to John and Catherine ...

Re: Edith Ameilia Slattery Templeman Aindow 1894 -1984 Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  helenrussell2

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

Thanks again We should indeed compare notes. Let me know any information you have about the kent Aindows and I will try and fill in any blanks i may have Regards Helen

Aindow Rose A circa 1912 Jessie C circa 1914 Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  helenrussell2

Hi I am looking for birth death marriage information on Rose and Jessie Aindow I believe they had a brother Anthony Edward born about 1910 Thank you

Anthony AINDOW 1830 Lancashire Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  helenrussell2

I have been helped on here to trace back to my great great granfather Anthony Aindow, i have his place of birth as Lancashire.. Does any one know any more about him or can tell me how i can go about finding...

James Slattery 1871 marreid to Amelia Ranger 18 Posted on: 13 Feb 2009, by  helenrussell2

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

...1888 where they lived with thier children Edith Amelia (later married Albert Templeman and then Anthony Aindow)aged 6 Amelia aged 3 and William H aged 1. When did he come to England. Many thanks

Re: surnames AINDOW, ATKINS in Lancashire Posted on: 01 Jan 2009, by  helenrussell2

...Lancashire, My branch of the family appears to have links with the lifeboat clan Regards Helen russell Nee Aindow

Re: Aindow Posted on: 10 Nov 2008, by  Susan Burton

Edith Amelia's parents.. Marriage James Slattery ~ Amelia Ranger Year 1893 Qtr Jun Dist: Medway Vol 2a Pg 1057 1891 census RG12/657 Folio 39 James Ranger Head 59 b Hastings, Sussex...Blacksmith Ame...

Re: Anthony AINDOW 1830 Lancashire Posted on: 14 Nov 2008, by  Susan Burton

You will find the marriage of Edward to Elizabeth on the link I posted before. http://www.familysearch.org/eng/

Edith Ameilia Slattery Templeman Aindow Posted on: 10 Nov 2008, by  helenrussell2

My Nan Edith had 2 marriages 1 to my grandad Anthony. I would like to find out who she was married to before and what children they had. His name was Templeman. Her date of birth is 10/11/1894 Thank ...

Re: Edith Ameilia Slattery Templeman Aindow 1894 -1984 Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  kimcapes10065...

...Maidstone comes under, I have checked 1913 to 1935 for Albert's death so far no luck. I am researching the Aindow family in Kent for a friend of mine maybe we should compare notes I will keep looking foe Al...

Re: Anthony AINDOW 1830 Lancashire Posted on: 14 Nov 2008, by  Susan Burton

1841 census HO107/519 Folio 13 Edward Aindow 35 ...Farmer Elizabeth Aindow 33 Anthony Aindow 10 Ellen Aindow 8 John Aindow 6 William Aindow 4 Mary Aindow 2 Edward Aindow 1 Walton on the Hill, Formby, Lancashire (all born in county) ...

Re: Aindow Posted on: 10 Nov 2008, by  helenrussell2

Thank you so much for all that information cant beleive i have finally got a route to follow. On that note have you any idea how i can go further back x

Re: Edith Ameilia Slattery Templeman Aindow 1894 -1984 Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  helenrussell2

Thanks for your help, no i dont know when she remarried but she married my Grandad Anthony Edward Aindow dob 1887 died 1948. I hope this helps. Helen

Anthony Aindow's parents.. Marriage Anthony Aindow ~ Mary Jane Allsworth Year 1879 Qtr Jun Dist: Medway Vol 2a Pg 768 http://www.freebmd.org.uk/ 1881 census RG11/886 Folio 124 Anthony Aindow Head 22 b Halling,...

Re: Aindow Rose A circa 1912 Jessie C circa 1914 Posted on: 09 Jan 2009, by  kimcapes10065...

...going back to 1776 when they were still in Lancashire and all lines that come from them. Edith Ellen Aindow married my friends Granfather Harry Duff so you are directly related small world, if you want to ...

Re: Aindow Rose A circa 1912 Jessie C circa 1914 Posted on: 09 Jan 2009, by  kimcapes10065...

...definately a link I think the Rose and Jessie your looking for are the children of my friends Anthony Edward Aindow (b) 1886 Chatham Kent (m) Edith Rose Dunster 18 April 1908 Children Edith Ellen Sept 1908 ...

Re: Edith Ameilia Slattery Templeman Aindow Posted on: 10 Nov 2008, by  Susan Burton

If you check http://www.freebmd.org.uk/ you will see the marriage in 1913. Also on the same site if you put in the surname Templeman & add the Spouse/Mother surname Slattery you will find several ...

Graves in Chatham Kent Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  helenrussell2

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United Kingdom > England > Cemeteries in England

I am looking for the graves of my Grandad Anthony Edward Aindow born 1887 died 1948 in chatham Kent. I would not have the first idea how or where to start looking and would appreciate any help Helen

Re: Slattery Kendrick Posted on: 01 Jan 2009, by  helenrussell2

Yes that is indeed who i am looking for. How can i find parents of both Thanks in advance Helen

Re: Aindow Rose A circa 1912 Jessie C circa 1914 Posted on: 09 Jan 2009, by  helenrussell2

Anthoney Edward who married Edith Rose was my Grandad. He also married Edith Amelia Slattery who was my nan. It would be good to share any information that we both have. Regards Helen

What happened to Mary Jane Allsworth c1860 Posted on: 13 Feb 2009, by  helenrussell2

Mary Jane Allsworth married My G Granddad Anthony Aindow @ Parish of St Peter Rochester on 30/6/1879. The Address given then was 7 Burritt Street Rochester. She was still with him in 1881 living at 9 Cossac...

Molyneux Aindow look up please Posted on: 31 Dec 2008, by  helenrussell2

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Antrim > General

...was born in County Antrim in 1761 and i think she died in or after 1841. She was married to Anthony Aindow of formby Lancashire. Many thanks Helen

Death Anthony E AINDOW age 63 Year 1948 Qtr Jun Dist: Maidstone Vol 5b Pg 535 Sue

Mary Jane Allsworth 1857 Posted on: 11 Jan 2009, by  helenrussell2

...happened to mary Jane Allsworth She was born in Sittingbourne in 1857 and married my GGGrandad Antghony Aindow in 1879 in Medway. She is still in the census records as having lived with him untill 1881 when...

Margaret Foster Aindow c1900 Posted on: 13 Feb 2009, by  helenrussell2

My Grandad was married 3 times, i know what happened to the first with Edith Dunster but what happened to the second wife Margaret Foster with whom he had 2 children Joseph William born 27/8/1920 and...

Re: Edith Ameilia Slattery Templeman Aindow 1894 -1984 Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  kimcapes10065...

Hello Edith A Slattery to Albert E Templeman June quarter 1913 Medway 2a 1298 Albert Edward Templeman June quarter 1891 Medway 2a 5?6. Do you know when your nan re-married Kim

Edith Ameilia Slattery Templeman Aindow 1894 -1984 Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  helenrussell2

I am trying to find out who My Nan Edith Slattery was married to before she was married to my Grandad, All i know about the man is that his surname was Templeman i am told that he was the last person ...

Albert Edward Templeman 1891 Posted on: 13 Feb 2009, by  helenrussell2

...information on Albert E Templeman who married my Nan Edith Amelia Slattery in 1922. She later married Anthony Aindow in 1935 after already having children by AA.. What happened to Albert? Did he die or was ...

Re: Anthony AINDOW 1830 Lancashire Posted on: 14 Nov 2008, by  helenrussell2

How do i find out information on Elizabeth Aindows Maiden name and heritage

Immediate family of Mary Jane Allsworth Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  helenrussell2

...great grandmother Mary Jane Allsworth i believe she was born around 1855 and was married to Anthoney Aindow. Many thank in advance

Aindow Posted on: 10 Nov 2008, by  helenrussell2

...dont have much information apart from my Grandads name it was either Anthony Edward or Edward Anthony Aindow. He lived at 1 point at Blue Bell hill Chatham. He was married twice but the second time to my Na...

...17 Middle St, Chatham, Kent This could be your Grandfather.. 1901 census RG13/727 Folio 51 Anthony Aindow Head 40 M b Halling, Kent...Horse dealer Anthony Aindow Son 13 b Halling, Kent 2 Old Post Office Yard,...

Re: Rimmer/Aindow in Formby , Lancashire Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by  DavidSiler333

Hello, Colin... I was looking back in my records with regard to Elizabeth Segar being married to Edward Aindow. I believe that the Elizabeth Segar you have is probably our Edward's mother. I have record of...

atkins Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by rick

Surnames > Atkin

sorry, I do not have anny information on U.S. ATKINS

Re: Rimmer/Aindow in Formby , Lancashire Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Colin Rimmer

...like your Aindows are the same as mine. I am trying to trace my own Rimmer family history & Maria Aindow married to George Rimmer was my grand mother. I can only go back as far as Edward Aindow who was marrie...

per page