Search the Boards

Search Results for "AILIDH" - 19 Messages

per page

Trying to find paternal familial records Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by M. Cothren

Surnames > Cothren

...were with so little information about my father? Any help you could give me would be appreciated. Ailidh

ROSE, LEROY JAMES April 23, 1933 - November 26, 2007 Posted on: 11 Dec 2007, by  marthannkohlf...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

ROSE, LEROY JAMES Denison Bulletin/Review 11/30/2007 LeRoy James Rose was born at North Grove in Crawford County, Iowa, on April 23, 1933, the son of LeRoy E. and Catherine (Kline) Rose. When ...

Rose, LeRoy James 4-23-1933 - 11-26-2007 Posted on: 29 Nov 2007, by  marthannkohlf...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

KNOD Radio: Graveside Services for 74-year-old LeRoy James "Jim" Rose of Deloit will be held May 26th, 2008, at the Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Dunlap. LeRoy Rose died Monday, November 26th, ...

Rose, LeRoy James April 23, 1933 - November 26, 2007 Posted on: 04 Dec 2007, by  marthannkohlf...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

LeRoy Rose Rose, 74, Deloit, died Nov. 26, 2007 ©The Harlan Tribune 12/03/2007 DELOIT -- LeRoy James Rose, 74, Deloit, died November 26 at Crawford County Memorial Hospital. Visitation will b...

Isabella Brodie 1831-1906 - parents? Posted on: 25 Apr 2011, by  Ailidh

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Perthshire > General

I'm trying to find my greatgrandmother's mother-in-law's parents. There are a couple of Trees which list her parents being born in 1820 - but I don't think that's biologically possible! Thankyou for ...

Re: DRAKEs of Southernhay, Exeter Posted on: 18 Apr 2011, by  Ailidh

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

...information about his sisters - I feel I am a convert to this ancestry business, it's fascinating. Ailidh

DRAKEs of Southernhay, Exeter Posted on: 15 Apr 2011, by  Ailidh

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

I'm researching Herbert Drake, son of Augustus and Lydia Jackson Drake. Born 1855, he became chaplain to General Gordon. Rev. Drake survived Khartoum (I don't actually know if he was there) and spent...

Re: Isabella Brodie 1831-1906 - parents? Posted on: 25 Apr 2011, by  Brae125

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Perthshire > General

Hi Ailidh, Can you give us a bit more to go on, please, as there seem to be quite a few Isabella Brodies around? Who did she marry? Could Isabella and her husband have used the Scottish naming pattern for t...

Free immigration look up for a week? Posted on: 28 Aug 2011, by  Ailidh

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

Stayed up late to take advantage of this advertized offer - supposed to start at 00:01 today, 29th August. When I look people up, the site admits to the names (possibly) existing on various immigrati...

Salvatore Ferretti - and the Pope who excommunicated him Posted on: 26 Aug 2011, by  Ailidh

Surnames > Ferretti

I'm trying to research Salavtore Ferretti (1817-1874), the Italian Evangelical. Supposedly a distant cousin of Pius IX but that didn't stop him being excommunicated in 1847. Reason: His granddaughte...

Re: Free immigration look up for a week? Posted on: 29 Aug 2011, by  Ailidh

Thankyou for that! I'd been assuming it would be local time! Now all I need is a free military records week and a free Italian BMD week, and I'm home free! :D Thankyou for responding.

Address search option? Posted on: 24 Feb 2012, by  Ailidh

I adore this site (uk) and spend far too long on it but 1. I can never work out where to ask questions, so sorry if this is the wrong place and 2. Is there a way of searching by address only (as some ...

Re: William Kirkpatrick Posted on: 19 Apr 2012, by  colincarlin24...

Surnames > Kirkpatrick

Ailidh I have not yet come acoss any Gilchrists among descendents of William Kirkpatrick. Can you give me a date for the earliest Gilchrists you have and their county or town and perhaps we can make progres...

Re: Descendants of William Kirkpatrick of Conheath in Dumfriesshire, Scotland Posted on: 19 Apr 2012, by  ailidhtodd3

Surnames > Kirkpatrick

...most of us still live in Scotland. I think I have the tree somewhere if you are still looking? Thanks, Ailidh

Re: William Kirkpatrick Posted on: 19 Apr 2012, by  ailidhtodd3

Surnames > Kirkpatrick

Hello, My name is Ailidh and I am a decendant of William Kirkpatrick on my dad's side. I was given a family tree him when I was younger as I was (and still am) interested in my history and he got it from h...

Re: William Kirkpatrick Posted on: 19 Apr 2012, by  ailidhtodd3

Surnames > Kirkpatrick

...is such a late reply to your original post I don't even know if you are still looking!! My name is Ailidh and I remember my dad giving me a family tree once when I was wee, and I've been interested in my h...

Re: Address search option? Posted on: 24 Feb 2012, by  Ailidh

Indeed, I meant searching Ancestry. I want to be able to put "10 Church Street, Blanktown" in the search facility and see who lived there census by census. Thanks for repyling. :)

Re: William Kirkpatrick Posted on: 01 Aug 2015, by  bsbuckner07

Surnames > Kirkpatrick

Dear Ailidh, I am reaserching my Kirkpatrick family tree and would love a copy of the one you have. My name is Betty Buckner address is 113 woodland hills road Asheville North Carolina 28804 E-mail is bsbu...

Ailidh Posted on: 08 Oct 2006, by  RM_Powers

Topics > Research Resources > First Name Quirks

Could someone tell me how to pronounce the name Ailidh ? Kitty _sierrakat@yahoo.com

per page