Search the Boards

Search Results for "AHNER" - 301 Messages

per page

Robert, Jacob, Charles Burge of Brooklyn, New York Posted on: 21 Oct 2001, by  Lyndrup

Surnames > Burge

Looking for information on the Burge family of Brooklyn and Long Island New York. Also the spouses Mitthauer, Rieth, Ahner and Emher.

Ahner family Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by  polczynski

Surnames > Ahner

Hello, I am searching for John Ahner who lived in Pennsylvania, USA. His son, William Henry, was born in Butler, PA in 1850. John's wife was Katherine Wonn. If you know John, please contact me. Thank you...

Ben Crays Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by Nancy Ahner

Surnames > Crays

Benjamin Crays (born May 4, 1862)married Martha Jane Montgomery (born Aug 7, 1864). Among their children was Phoebe Crays(my grandmother)(born Aug 9, 1890). I understand Ben Crays had been previously ...

Raymond Bauchman of PA Posted on: 07 Jul 2002, by Darla Rimbey

Surnames > Bauchman

...believe that he had 5 children with his wife (?) and also had a daughter [my grandmother, Eleanor (Kocher) Ahner] with my great grandmother, Alberta Kocher in 1930. I was also told that Raymond's brother ...

AHNER Posted on: 07 May 1998, by  polczynski

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Butler

Searching for information on the Ahner Family. Grandfather William H. Ahner was born in Butler, PA on 7/12/1870 and died in West Virginia on 1/5/52. Son of Joseph or John Ahner and Katherine Wonn. Married Julia Donn...

Mary E. Green and Herman N. Ahner (1899-1970); Carbon Co., PA Posted on: 27 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Green

The Arner Family Association seeks descendants of: MARY E. GREEN, Herman N. Ahner, 1899-1970, East Mauch Chunk, Carbon, PA. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhard, ...

Kunkle and Ahner; Carbon Co., PA; late 1800s Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Kunkle

The Arner Family Association seeks descendants of: PAUL EDWIN KUNKLE, Sarah Jane Ahner, 1878-____, Franklin; East Mauch Chunk, Carbon, PA. SUSAN E. KUNKLE, Robert P. Ahner, 1882-____, Franklin, Carbon, PA. Y...

Wahn family Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by  polczynski

Surnames > Wahn

...Wonn/Wahn who was my great-grandmother. Believe she was born aroud 1840's. My grandfather, William Henry Ahner, was supposedly born in Butler, PA in 1870. I do not know her siblings or parents.

Miller Muller Mueller Posted on: 06 May 2001, by  jim559

Surnames > Miller

...them moved on to Becker County Minnesota. Related family names in Wisc. are, Wagner, Nauholz, Sinnen, Ahner, Mielke, Shink (Schink). Related names in Minn. are Anderson, Lindblad, Chadbourne, Swanson, Worr...

Re: Miller and Arner, Aurner, Orner, and Ahner Posted on: 27 Jan 2002, by Sarah Fessler Peveler

Surnames > Miller

The date our records show is 15 February 1859. I'm sending you the full scoop off the board because the possibilities are very real.

Re: Miller and Arner, Aurner, Orner, and Ahner Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by  esping

Surnames > Miller

My Jacob Aurner married Elizabeth Miller January 9, 1871 in DeKalb County, Sycamore, Illinois. Any connection? Dorothy

Miller and Arner, Aurner, Orner, and Ahner Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Miller

The Arner Family has 10 Miller connections in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, South Dakota. Check the website listed below to see if you are connected wth this Pennsylvania Dutch family who are descend...

Re: John Henry Blackburn - Arkansas Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by  BarbraBlackbu...

Surnames > Blackburn

...to be from Kentucky and of Irish decent. Henry Thomas had a son named John Thomas that married Alva Ahner. John should have lived in the Altenburg, MO area at that time. He may have originally came out ...

Blackburn, John Henry/Henry Thomas/John Thomas Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by  BarbraBlackbu...

Surnames > Blackburn

...to be from Kentucky and of Irish decent. Henry Thomas had a son named John Thomas that married Alva Ahner. John should have lived in the Altenburg, MO area at that time. He may have originally came out ...

Schappell Posted on: 16 Dec 2002, by  funke_moyer

Surnames > Chappell

Hello there, Are you the son of Mary Schappell & William Ahner Sr. ? Could it be that you have two brothers by the names (Milton Ahner) & (Woodrow Ahner) ? Is your grandfathers name (Asaby T. Schappell) and...

Raymond Moulthrop and Christiana H. Ahner (1894- ); Carbon Co., PA Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Moulthrop

The Arner Family Association seeks descendants of: RAYMOND MOULTHROP, Christiana H. Ahner, 1894-____, Franklin, Carbon, PA. who are descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhard, 1735 immigrants f...

Are your PA ancestors here?: 8 marriages between Campbell and Ahner, Arner, or Orner; 1800s; Butler, Huntingdon, Carbon, Lehigh, Union, and Cambria Co., PA Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Campbell

...CAMPBELL, Charles T. Orner, 1878-1906, Centre; Jackson, Huntingdon, PA. LOUISA CAMPBELL, Franklin a. Ahner, 1867-____, Franklin, Carbon, PA. MARY ELEANOR CAMPBELL, John Burwell Arner, 1861-1936, Washingt...

Wonn and Arner or Ahner - Pennsylvania and Ohio Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Wonn

...LEVEN WONN, James Daniel Arner, 1875-____, Tamaqua; West Penn, Schuylkill, PA. CATHERINE WONN, Josiah Ahner, c1850-____, Mahoning; Trumbull, OH; Brady’s Bend, Armstrong, PA. who are descendants of Hans U...

Re: Catherine Wonn Ahner Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by  polczynski

Surnames > Wonn

New information received: Catherine (Wonn) Ahner, daughter of William Wonn (Germany) and Elizabeth Martin (PA), born in Brady's Bend, Armstrong County, PA in 1843, died Lawrence County, PA in 1923. Lookin...

Re: Catherine Wonn Ahner Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by  polczynski

Surnames > Wonn

New information received: Catherine (Kate) Wonn Ahner, born 7/25/1843, died 3/21/23 in New Castle, PA. Daughter of William Wonn and Elizabeth Martin Ahner, born in Brady's Bend, Armstrong County. Buried in G...

Catherine Wonn Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by  polczynski

Surnames > Wonn

Looking for Catherine Wonn, married to Joseph Ahner, mother of William Henry, Born 1870 in PA.

Ahner descendents Posted on: 04 Nov 1998, by  polczynski

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Lewis

Looking for information on my grandfather, William H. Ahner, born 7/12/1870 in Butler, PA and died in Weston, Lewis County, WV on 1/5/52.

McFARLAND, Harry E. Sr. Posted on: 01 Dec 1998, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...great-grandchildren, three brothers, Adam, Baltimore; Sterle, Albrightsville; Orville, Stroudsburg; and Mrs. Mary Ahner, Lehighton; and a number of nieces and nephews.

Ahner from Germany Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Michael D Ahner

Surnames > Ahner

Hi, I am an Ahner from Mississippi, USA. I don't know that much about my family history on the fatenal side (father's) came from Germany. I have been wanting to find out what part of Germany they came fro...

Ahner Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Andreas Christian Ahner

Surnames > Ahner

We are a German family from Saxony. If anyone want to know more please mail us.

Great (x 2) Grandfather/mother Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Rachel Thomas

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > General

...died in the United States (Wisconsin) in November 1964, however have no proof). David married Alma AHNER. Together I only know, at this point, of their son, Harvey Sr. born in Wisconsin in 1904. If you h...

THOMAS Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Rachel Thomas

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > General

...he was born in Wales and died at a young age, but not before he made it to America with his wife Alma Ahner (Died 1934). Their eldest son (I believe) was born in the States in Wisconsin in March of 1904. I...

mistake Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Michael R. Ahner

Surnames > Ahner

looling for older brother should have been message.

Looking for younger brother Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Michael R. Ahner

Surnames > Ahner

Looking for older brother born michigan on or about jan. 5, 1977. Parents name Michael T. Ahner and Cynthia K. Ahner. Looking for any and all replies mahner80@hotmail.com

Re: Filsingers in America Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by  FernandoCeden...

Surnames > Filsinger

...family were living with Barbara's parents, at 40 West Bennett St., who also lived in Buffalo's 5th Ward. Ahner, Fred Ahner, Catherine Filsinger, Barbara, 28 years Filsinger, Frank, 28 years Filsinger, ?Este...

Re: Filsingers in America Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by  FernandoCeden...

Surnames > Filsinger

Correction: Spouse: Barbara Ahner

I am the great-grandaughter of Martin Luther and Louisa Franke. Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by Adriana Ahner

Surnames > Ahner

...and Louisa Franke. My great-grandfather was born in Saxony, Germany, 1846. My grandfather was William Ahner, 1878, and was born in Philadelphia (??) He had 2 brothers and 1 sister, Harry, Fred and Lena. ...

CA Arthur Filsinger, mother Barbara Posted on: 20 Jun 2003, by  FernandoCeden...

Surnames > Filsinger

Wanted, information about Barbara (Ahner) Filsinger, wife of Frank Filsinger (1852-1892). She was born about 1852, in Buffalo, Erie Co., NY. Would you happen to know where she was laid to rest? I've tra...

Ellen Irene Blose and John Charles Ahner (1904-1997); Carbon Co., PA Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Blose

The Arner Family Association seeks descendants of: ELLEN IRENE BLOSE, John Charles Ahner, 1904-1997, East Mauch Chunk, Carbon, PA. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Ebe...

Obit: Mary J. (Kunkle) Fenstermacher, d. Jan 10 1982 Posted on: 05 Aug 2004, by  JLBURKET

Surnames > Fenstermacher

...died in 1926. Born in Long Run, Franklin Township, she was a daughter of the late Paul and Sarah Jane (Ahner) Kunkle. She was a member of St. Peter’s Evangelical Congregational Church, East Weissport. S...

Walter George Koupal and Grace Katherine Ahner (1899- ); WV, PA and OH Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Koupal

The Arner Family Association seeks descendants of: WALTER GEORGE KOUPAL, Grace Katherine Ahner, 1899-____, WV State; New Kensington, Westmoreland; Tarentum, Allegheny, PA; Washington, OH. You are almost ...

Schaeffer and Arner or Orner or Ahner in Pennsylvania Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Schaeffer

...Arner, 1869-c1922, Mauch Chunk, Carbon, PA; Perth Amboy, Middlesex, NJ MARY ALICE SCHAEFFER, George R. Ahner, 1864-____, Upper Macungie; Alburtis, Lehigh; Pottstown, Montgomery, PA. who are descendants o...

Ephraim H. Walls and Ethel S. Ahner, Beaver Co., PA and NY Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Walls

The Arner Family Association seeks descendants of: EPHRAIM H. WALLS, Ethel S. Ahner, 1884-____, NY State; New Brighton, Beaver, PA. who are descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhard, 1735 immi...

Rosey Family Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by Nancy Ahner

Surnames > Rosey

I am looking for any information on the family/descendants of Henry Rosey- Geary County, Kansas late 1800s Please email me at ycnank@aol.com

Hoffman and Ahner or Arner or Orner; Franklin, Carbon, Northampton, Luzerne and Lehigh Co., PA Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Hoffman

The Orner/Arner Family Association seeks descendants of: IDA J. HOFFMAN, John C. Ahner, 1878-____, Franklin; East Mauch Chunk, Carbon, PA. MARGARETHA (?HOFFMAN), Johann Ulrich Arner, 1729-1781, Windlach,...

Julia DONNELL & William Henry AHNER (1870-1952); Armstrong, Westmoreland & Allegheny Co., PA; Washington, OH; and Lewis Co., WV Posted on: 31 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Donnell

The Orner/Arner Family Association seeks descendants of: JULIA DONNELL, William Henry Ahner, 1870-1952, Brady’s Bend, Armstrong; New Kensington, Westmoreland; Tarentum, Allegheny, PA; Washington, OH; West...

Robert Harrison Dreher and Lillian Jane Ahner (1888-1966); Carbon Co., Pennsylvania Posted on: 31 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Dreher

The Arner Family Association seeks descendants of: ROBERT HARRISON DREHER, Lillian Jane Ahner, 1888-1966, Franklin; Lehighton, Carbon, PA. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Ve...

AHNER, Dennis B., 1951-2006 Posted on: 22 Nov 2006, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lehigh

From Allentown PA Morning Call, Nov. 21, 2006 Dennis B. Ahner, 55, of Jim Thorpe, died peacefully Nov. 20 in the V.N.A. Hospice of St. Lukes, Black River Road, Bethlehem. He was the husband of Betsy (McHu...

O'Connor, from Roscrea, Tipperary Ireland Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Barbara Brouk

Surnames > O'Connor

...adopted at the age of three and flown to the United States where I was then adopted by Albert and Rita Ahner of St, Louis, Missouri. The entire adoption was handled through Catholic Charities at the time. ...

David Hogan Obituary - 1954 Posted on: 06 Dec 2006, by Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

David Hogan, age 74, a native of Taylor County, died Friday, October 8 at 9:45 a.m. in the Missouri Baptist Hospital in St. Louis, Mo. He had been in ill health for some time, suffering from heart di...

Ahner - History of my family Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by Andreas Christian Ahner

Surnames > Ahner

...am from Germany, Saxony, and it can be possible, that we have the s same origin. I have facts about Ahner back to 1795 here in west of Saxony. But i dont know Your ancestor. Can you give me more facts? ...

Mathilda Scheer Posted on: 06 Jan 2007, by  judybroch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...daughter of William and Anna Timmermeister Pelster. On 14 August 1898, she was baptized by Rev. G. E. Ahner and became a member of Bethlehem Lutheran Church. She was confirmed on 31 March 1912, at Bethle...

LeVAN, Wilbur J., 1917-2006 Posted on: 13 Dec 2006, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...St., Lehighton, died Tuesday, December 12, in Lehighton. He was predeceased by his wife, Beulah A. (Ahner) LeVan, who died on September 11, 1990. He was retired and had worked as the auto parts manager for...

STAUDT, Marvin M., 1924-2006 Posted on: 19 Nov 2006, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lehigh

...Arnold Staudt. Born ion Dorsett, West Penn Township, Pa. Marvin was a son of the late alvin and Alice Ahner Staudt. He was a member of Peoples E.C. Church Franklin Township. A US Army veteran he serveds hi...

Catherine O'Connor, from Roscrea Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Barbara Brouk

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

...adopted at the age of three and flown to the United States where I was then adopted by Albert and Rita Ahner of St, Louis, Missouri. The entire adoption was handled through Catholic Charities at the time. ...

per page